BZ8A2164.jpg?type=w1200

BZ8A2419.jpg?type=w1200

With Ryan

BZ8A2538.jpg?type=w1200

BZ8A2522.jpg?type=w1200

Spoiler

BZ8A2547.jpg?type=w1200

BZ8A2432.jpg?type=w1200

cr. more  https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=19665927&memberNo=1609562

and wait we are going to see some abbs... WOAH!!!  :yum: PAC ALERT, PAC alert @Sarang21 @evie7 @alekaonu @nonski

her-private-life-ahn-bo-hyun.jpg

Ahn Bo Hyun Bares His Toned Abs For “Her Private Life”

May 2, 2019
by U. Kim

tvN’s “Her Private Life” has released new stills of Ahn Bo Hyun’s chiseled body!

“Her Private Life” tells the story of Sung Duk Mi (played by Park Min Young), a curator at an art gallery who moonlights as a dedicated fan of an idol, and her prickly boss Ryan Gold (played by Kim Jae Wook). Ahn Bo Hyun plays Nam Eun Ki, the owner of a judo dojo and Sung Duk Mi’s childhood friend who one-sidedly loves her.

The new stills show Ahn Bo Hyun portraying Eun Ki’s feelings of rivalry against Ryan in their fight for Duk Mi’s heart. Ahn Bo Hyun’s wide shoulders and perfect abs combined with his sincere acting impressed everyone on set and will make viewers fall in love with him as well.

The shower scene is part of episode eight, which airs on May 2 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

cr. Soompi

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 3

Kim Jae Wook And Park Min Young Enjoy A Sweet Woodworking Date In “Her Private Life”

Kim Jae Wook And Park Min Young Enjoy A Sweet Woodworking Date In “Her Private Life”

May 2, 2019
by S. Nam

New stills of Kim Jae Wook and Park Min Young show the actors enjoying a lovely date!

On May 2, tvN’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “Her Private Life” released stills of Sung Duk Mi (played by Park Min Young) and Ryan Gold (played by Kim Jae Wook) making furniture at a workshop.

In the stills, Ryan Gold stares at Sung Duk Mi while grabbing onto her hand despite having “hand trauma” that even prevents him from shaking other people’s hands. Sung Duk Mi responds to his gaze with a bright smile. Together, with one hand over another, the couple works on sanding the wood. Viewers are also captivated by the lovely image showing Ryan Gold carefully brushing Sung Duk Mi’s hair away from her face.

Her-Private-Life-1.jpg

• Like 7

Let's see what Kneitz has to say of ep 7... overall pretty good but why such low ratings :blink:

[Her Private Life] Ep 7 spoilers, Park Min Young & Kim Jae Wook

Spoiler

private.png

Article: Naver 'Her Private Life' Park Min Young kisses Kim Jae Wook while his eyes covered 

1. [+1375,-12]
I became Kim Jae Wook's fan. 

2. [+1076,-7]
Kim Jae Wook is an artwork made by God when He said, "This is what you call sexy and corrupted beauty." 

3. [+581,-5]
Ryan protecting Deok Mi secretly was so cool and heart fluttering. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I hope the Rabbit couple's relationship develops quickly. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+405,-4]
Wow  ㅠㅠㅠ The adorable gold lion helping out Deok Mi while she fangirls.  ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+209,-6]
This is so interesting. ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+128,-1]
This gets more interesting as it goes. It's nice to see Kim Jae Wook's face and fashion. His sunglasses today, that was a pictorial. 

7. [+95,-0]
Kim Jae Wook is sexy even if he just stands there. A unique person where his sexiness and corrupted beauty oozes out.

8. [+89,-1]
The gold lion is so pretty, and his acting is good. 

9. [+82,-4]
Kim Jae Wook gets more charismatic as he ages. Why did someone like him only did supporting roles till now?  
I totally agree with this one 

10. [+72,-0]
Wow... Those sunglasses today were really daebak. 

Spoiler

parkminyoung.png

Article: Naver 'Her Private Life' Park Min Young's fangirling towards Kim Jae Wook begins? 

1. [+142,-3]
Their chemistry is the best. Every episode is so precious. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+108,-0]
It's childish, but fun. ㅠㅠㅠ When will the adult romance scenes begin? 

3. [+70,-1]
Please start dating and show us adult romcom scenes quickly^_^

4. [+23,-1]
Dying from heart throbs. Euk.

5. [+14,-0]
The gold lion who was talking on the phone on the second floor while leaning on the railings was really sexy today. 

6. [+8,-0]
Please release photos of Ryan that Deok Mi took... 

cr. melohwal

• Like 11
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

OMOO all those still cuts and bts cuts, Her Private Life is a lot of things but there is one thing that I will never find in HPL. Second Lead syndrome! :sweatingbullets: Who can resist Ryan Gold in this drama.

Ahn Bo Hyun is a handsome guy too (look at those abs!) but I think, Kim Jae Wook really stole the spotlight in this drama.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, annie1234 said:

OMOO all those still cuts and bts cuts, Her Private Life is a lot of things but there is one thing that I will never find in HPL. Second Lead syndrome! :sweatingbullets: Who can resist Ryan Gold in this drama.

Ahn Bo Hyun is a handsome guy too (look at those abs!) but I think, Kim Jae Wook really stole the spotlight in this drama.

That’s because of KJW being the king of second lead syndrome :lol:

I suffer a lot of second lead syndrome because of him 

Marry me Mary 

who are you 

temperature of love 

even in Voice I fall for his villain :wub:

• Like 7
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

DM outfits (RG outfits)

Royal Blue Suit (Brown Suit): 'Do you want to keep fake dating', DM & RG looking at something on the computer (from ep7 teaser), and saying 'I like you' right at the end of the trailer. 

Tan top and black trousers... she also has a black blazer (Blue Suit): Woodworking scene, the double date, confrontation with Da-in (her confession)

Warm Brown Suit (???Black suit-first shot looking at flowers???): when she looks really sad in the ep7 teaser.

My guess is that Royal Blue suit will be first, followed by Tan top and black pants, and finally Warm Brown Suit.

The costume department imo has been so on point with this drama. I don't think they'll be together until their clothes are completely in sync as well.

We've had a lot of close matches (both in pale colours or similar colour but different tone) but no couple outfits yet (that I can remember). This seems like the most out of sync yet with very clear mismatch of contrasting colours... which seems to indicate to me that we are in for more miscommunication. 

What are other people's thoughts?

• Like 10
  • Insightful 2

35 minutes ago, tinymel said:

We've had a lot of close matches (both in pale colours or similar colour but different tone) but no couple outfits yet (that I can remember). This seems like the most out of sync yet with very clear mismatch of contrasting colours... which seems to indicate to me that we are in for more miscommunication. 

What are other people's thoughts?

haha, what a keen eye for details! I do recall reading in other drama forums that the color of clothes do really matter. So, you could be spot on!

• Like 7

OMG this photo is my accident --- way to become KJW fangirl after a longggggg time not fangirling over actors or kdrama. :wub::wub::wub:

Kim-Jae-Wook-Park-Min-Young7.jpg

very2 long time not joining soompi,,, i forgot my account hahah, happy to see other soompier here especially @jeonghyang (your pp never change right?) waiting for your perfect gif recap for tonight eps. 

Anyone help me please, i need an HD picture of Ryan Gold with his sunglasses please, cant find it in google :(

Thank you

Edited by kyra myesha
forget how to post a picture and need more to post
  • Like 11

Finally saw the roof top kiss with sub. How RG I rolled out thumb kiss is perfect!! 1000x times better than I could have fantasized. His matter of fact look and DM being dazed. Perfect! 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

i was one of the people who was on team thump kiss , so i did a little victory shout when it turned out to be fake ... because i would have been so disappointed , MY Ryan Gold wouldn't do that , i would expect him to as for consent first ... but then it dawn on my that means i don't even get a kiss ...:expressionless:

can we please talk about this god awful pants ... i don't know what he did to his stylist but please someone r=write them an apology letter in his stead ... ( am sorry for using others gifs , i don't know how to make them , i hope the original owners don't mind )...

Spoiler

vWZ50VT.gif

but then again whoever dressed him and pick these shades deserves an award ... my heart stopped for a few seconds ...

Spoiler

A7ygvkz.gif

can someone tell the unwanted friend from new York she is in the wrong drama , we don't need her after today's episode ...

and for those trying to calculate the love shape ... let me help... we have three triangles respectively...

Lion-DM-SA

Lion-DM-EG

DM-Lion-and the girl who cant tell between a lion and whatever cat this is ..

Spoiler

MZ8DlW5.gif 

she gets an A for the thought ( i mean if bad man has a bat mobile , why cant our lion have a lionmobile) , but she gets F for effort and execution ...:unamused: ... and she calls her self an artist ( guys don't mind me am just annoyed with her already knowing the trouble she will cause in the future ) 

any way , since its three different shapes , we can then combine all 9 sides and call it a love-enneagon ... this would mean that in this equations both Lion and DM are cubed ( so they appear three times in the shape for it to come full circle, with no unconnected ends ) ... am going to stop here or else am about to take this explanation a little too far ( i just thought of having a chart to explain ) ...

who else was't surprised that Ryan was interested in the rocks ... i would have thought those two awkward people wouldn't match ... 

and am on team its her imagination ... ( trust me i have watched enough shows to know , Indian shows are bigger trolls)

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

5 hours ago, bliss1004 said:

he actually can play guitar with both right side and left side.. actually I'm a bit curious about his ability playing guitar using both side because it's hard to see a musician can play guitar both side ....as you can see in this drama, he write using right hand and hold the chopsticks with his left hand :wub:  

I always admire people who is ambidextrous because these kind of people is actually intelligent person :D

I admire your golden eyes. It’s true!!! I love him more. Thank you >3<

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Exceeded expectations, it 51 pages instead of 50, well done Soompiers.... :w00t:

Now, Ryan Gold, Lion Gold... whatever your name is, your visuals are getting better and better... gosh... and Eun Ki too....

and I dont get why Seon Jon is obsessed with her barista... she sound happily married with a son, right... but the way she looked at him... unless, she changed her idol obsession from Shi An to her barista... hahah

• Like 8
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, s00ki said:

Ahn Bo Hyun Bares His Toned Abs For “Her Private Life”

So sorry, all the abs and pecs is incomparable to KJW’s thumb! :relieved:

:yum: 

O7NZoj4.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1