[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

Night time, all the fan girls including Ryan are waiting for DM to post pics. Ryan reads all the convos slash is sitting in the room in his old lady disguise. He wonders if DM is ok since she was hobbling earlier. He calls but she doesn't answer. He has an excuse to go over there to return the dishes to her mother. DM is outside painting a chair and thinking about Ryan. Suddenly he's behind her. He holds onto the paintbrush so it doesn't hit his clothes. He's like it's ok I'll just go wash my hands inside. She thinks about all her SA stuff. She's like no you can't come in. Lol she makes him come in with his eyes closed. I wonder what excuse she used. She walks him tothe bathroom so he can wash his hands. She's looking at all her SA stuff. She finds something she can use as a blindfold.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 3

I had to put all my focus into that last scene. So yeah basically they talked a little, he went to take off his blindfold and she stopped him then grabbed his face and kissed him. Really short kiss but definitely a kiss this time. That was hot. Need more now!

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

Ok this time..they did kiss..lips to lips..at least on DM's side. Not sure if RG is reciprocating. But I know for sure RG is the sweetest for understanding her obsession! If only DM knows how he is protecting her...RG is a gem!

• Like 8
  • Love 2

Now this preview doesn't excite me tho. Why was the preview so much EG and other girl/Ryan's friend? Too much jealousy eww. Let's change the episode, get rid of the second leads or whatever you call them, and just have more DM and Ryan on the couch like that. Who agrees? Lol well anyways I did hear DM confessing to Ryan in the preview. Hopefully some more progress tomorrow then, although preferred progress in kissing department. 

• Like 13
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

I think it's very fitting that DM is the one kissing him for real. This is the same girl who offers to lend him her hand when he has doubts to holding someone else's hand. I love itt.. Hope we can get more kisses skinships and more heart-to-heart talks between these two!! :wub:

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, Sky8lue said:

TVN has just posted the official clips (under spoiler)

:wub:

Hide contents

I think it's not fair. You have been to my place but I have blindfold... (my one cent Korean) 

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

DM parents...saying our Son in law :w00t:

D5e_bRpX4AAYDKT.jpg

At the fan meeting looks like DM had eyes on Ryan too

Spoiler

D5fClRXVUAA5XX8.jpg

D5fCmQCV4AAi1_L.jpg

This is so cute DM ws lucky to win a selfie pic with SA. She didnt want to take off her mask and SA still took a photo with her. Naw even Ryan was so happy for her. 

3eaaa2de836afb5536e9ce912387fcde.png

Spoiler

D5fCig7UUAEP81W.jpg

992bb7b817ceedad2f18910ae6ed03f6.png

She looks back at her photos and denying that she likes Ryan and is lat to update her fansite so Ryan is worried and visits her. Shes at home painting a chair and thinking of him and is stunned to see him there and somehow she gets paint on with  paintbrush...

Spoiler

D5fD_K2UcAEwwtt.jpg

b44a057c1465f063a1fcb7852f165087.pnge9dffd46116d77aba2182f4ffc262ded.png

418fd98ce4f691e9182b450ed6ed9162.pngD5fE2O8UYAElktd.jpg

bea4eb1a51903ccc565f24951dc125dc.png

D5fE2aNU0AAbiyB.jpg

Dam his hot in his those pants...love his fashion

D5fGqURU0AAtkDH.jpg

He wants to take off the blind fold but stops him and lands on him..DM voiceover says something about maybe shes admitting her feeling towards him and she kisses him..END

Love this more

cded104e33c1ffedd3db46578ff7812c.png

D5fF8zNV4AImwA3.jpg

DEF NO TROLL AND NO THUMB. You go girl show him how its done lol!

• Like 8
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

Aww the kiss was too short haha :wub: thanks for the recap, my stream was really bad today, and always stops at the pivotal moments!! Looking forward to watch it with subs later. I agree that Ryan is the sweetest, i loved that he was smiling at Deok Mi's happiness at the event. What a guy! No wonder Mom also loves him now haha

I guess my predictions were mostly wrong haha, looks like love triangle ahead, i think they are a bit tiresome but maybe it will help them to take the step towards a real relationship :) 

• Like 5
  • Love 3

9 minutes ago, inna75 said:

Ok this time..they did kiss..lips to lips..at least on DM's side. Not sure if RG is reciprocating. But I know for sure RG is the sweetest for understanding her obsession! If only DM knows how he is protecting her...RG is a gem!

What if we are getting trolled again and she is imagining kissing him???

• Like 5

1 minute ago, cenching said:

Most likely is her imagination....:naughty: Don't put our hope too high....:skull:

He did kiss her the minute her lips touched his - watched it a couple of times.:blush: and with that I am off to bed on a high note.

Thank you to all of you for the live recaps!!!! :star:

• Like 6
  • Love 3