[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

@jaeuckismylife hahaha, but no I haven't thought of that (about closing my eyes while thinking hahaha, I'm grinning like an idiot right now, but come to think of it, why not? I might hahahaha *feeling guilty*). I just repeated their loving scenes (ep. 9 & 10) for about a thousand times and downloaded various MVs in youtube offline. And yes @liltash85 I think it just  ruinned me hahaha, I even subscribed in your fanpic waiting for update like some maniac always trying to see if there's any. :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Hey all i’m on the same boat as you all....rewatching HPL on random episode everytime whenever i’m free.. haha. 

I almost missed it before but i just noticed that SDM drew the lion with a few stray hair on the forehead just like RG’s. And RG seemed to notice it bcos he traced it with his fingers at the lion’s forehead. I find it really cute and how observant both characters are.  (if only i knew how to insert the screencap here ...)

These small things become apparent when it get rewatched!

Edited by Heart8beat
  • Like 3

kim jae wook park min young her private life

with the children at the orphanage, only Deok Mi knows his past in an orphanage and encouraged him to relax and be comfortable with the children. Even the little girls fell for him 

• Like 2

HPL fans snuck into RG and DM’s photoshoot/makeout spot at Cheum/Soma Art Museum to take pictures. :lol:

See this Instagram photo by @angelijyra

See this Instagram photo by @hifredahi

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

On 7/2/2019 at 8:07 AM, niharika111 said:

One more:

ML and FL did not bond over a bowl of instant ramen (its there in almost every k-drama I've seen till date)!

The eating ramen double entendre is certainly overused. I’m glad they didn’t use that  trope. Instead, RG tried to please her and her parents by eating the kimbap well, and made her smile by choking on the super spicy one that happens to be her favorite. I also liked the scene when she dropped the kimbap on him, leading to him teasing her about how many times she has ruined his clothes, and bickering over their chopstick skills (American vs. Korean). It all feels so natural, organic, and so cute. They feel so much like a real couple, doing real couple things, not two actors going through the motions.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, fauna said:

The eating ramen double entendre is certainly overused. I’m glad they didn’t use that  trope. Instead, RG tried to please her and her parents by eating the kimbap well, and made her smile by choking on the super spicy one that happens to be her favorite. I also liked the scene when she dropped the kimbap on him, leading to him teasing her about how many times she has ruined his clothes, and bickering over their chopstick skills (American vs. Korean). It all feels so natural, organic, and so cute. They feel so much like a real couple, doing real couple things, not two actors going through the motions.

Also when they went into her house where they made dumpling soup together and there was lot of smooching and playing around with flour before sitting down to share the fruits of their labor, then Ryan offered to make the seaweed soup on her birthday and once in his apartment he asked her what she wanted to eat and she answered "pasta made by you". I could also say that they bonded over a latte drink spiked with coffee because before that they at loggerheads with each other. It was after Ryan ended in the hospital that they agreed to work together. hahah

• Like 5

13 hours ago, fauna said:

I like the writer keep the opposite attracts in them. Their pallette is totally different. 

Deok Mi like spicy food and Ryan can't take it. 

Deok Mi loves espresso and Ryan allergic to it.

Seems like they have things that they need to compromised as a couple and they acknowledge that. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

21 hours ago, zenya22 said:

I could also say that they bonded over a latte drink spiked with coffee because before that they at loggerheads with each other. It was after Ryan ended in the hospital that they agreed to work together. hahah

He fired her and she accidentally poisoned him, so I guess that made them even. :lol: He knew he was wrong and apologized, but she was still too angry to come back to work until she put him in the hospital. He could have continued the feud, but her cleaning and holding his hands without letting go softened him up. I also think that after his abandonment nightmares, he needs to see someone holding his hand when he wakes up, but he never had that before meeting her.

That was when he first became emotionally attracted to her. I think he first felt physically attracted to her when she dolled herself up to meet Shi An and he noticed her extreme beauty, but still thought she was gay at the time. She was smitten with his looks the first time she saw him, but attributed that to him looking like her favorite idol. But she kept staring and staring, and wouldn’t stop until he said something sarcastic to her. The photoshoot deepened her physical crush on him, and the fake date let her really get to know him and begin to fall for him emotionally.:wub:

• Like 5

It's so nice to come back here and read all of your interesting discussions. Hope we will hear good news from our lovely KJW and PMY. 
More than 1 month after HPL, the only three movie/dramas I've watched are The guest, Chernobyl and Pet sematary :D. No interest in taking a new romantic one :naughty: , I'm still trapped in HPL 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, carolelele said:

so the picture that oppa uploaded was from advertisment not photoshoot and thats means no interview ?! is it normal ?

Yeah, it was for a documentary, so there won't be any HPL in that. ^_^ He does have a photo shoot in Esquire for September, so maybe we'll get some mention of HPL, but I don't expect there'll be a lot. It'll probably be more about fashion and Dunhill, since the trip was sponsored by them.

It's such a shame, no one seems to want to talk about HPL post-drama except for Ahn Bo Hyun. :D 

• LOL 1

9 minutes ago, Ondine said:

It's such a shame, no one seems to want to talk about HPL post-drama except for Ahn Bo Hyun. :D 

Similar thing happened to Touch Your Heart Drama too, those who talked to the media were the side characters while the leads were MIA...The respective agencies and TVN released a short video of the last scene where the leads and some characters said their goodbye etc etc. I think these are the "trend" now to avoid awkward Qs that can lead to rumours and took away the glory of the hard works from The Team....In HPL's case I didn't remember any goodbye video from KJW's agency (I stand corrected) I only saw PMY's....

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, cenching said:

Similar thing happened to Touch Your Heart Drama too, those who talked to the media were the side characters while the leads were MIA...The respective agencies and TVN released a short video of the last scene where the leads and some characters said their goodbye etc etc. I think these are the "trend" now to avoid awkward Qs that can lead to rumours and took away the glory of the hard works from The Team....In HPL's case I didn't remember any goodbye video from KJW's agency (I stand corrected) I only saw PMY's....

I see. But aww, we didn't even get an official TVN goodbye message video, just them holding up the episode 16 script. Guess they were all pretty damn tired and pressed for time. KJW's agency didn't post a goodbye video, but he did post a very nice goodbye message on Insta with matching eye candy photos of himself as Ryan Gold. :D

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

13 minutes ago, Ondine said:

I see. But aww, we didn't even get an official TVN goodbye message video, just them holding up the episode 16 script. Guess they were all pretty damn tired and pressed for time. KJW's agency didn't post a goodbye video, but he did post a very nice goodbye message on Insta with matching eye candy photos of himself as Ryan Gold. :D

HPL done filming in the last minute. The same day on the day of the last episode, I noticed also that KJW seemed to filmed Dieter Rams ads on the same day. His eyes were quite puffy the same with his last scene and wrapped up party.

• Like 2