[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

18 minutes ago, gemini1990_stv said:

They update IG post on the same day again!

i knew it i knew ittttt!!!

so sorry but everytime they did this i cannot hold my delulu minddd

Yes, one in Bali and another at Paris. Smiling at the camera 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, orion00 said:

Yes, one in Bali and another at Paris. Smiling at the camera 

I mean once or twice i’m just happy they both updated us with something new...

but this is the 5th time that both of them update on the same day and within the same timeline lollll

Again there’s no pressure who will they end up with but we know the reply 198* real life couple did the same (sending codes/caption through insta post)

Hope there’ll be a good news for labit/HPL couple in the future:D

• Like 3

1 hour ago, niharika111 said:

I know its none of my business but KJW smokes all the time!!!  As cool as he looks, I still don't understand how people continue to smoke despite being aware of the potential health hazards! :(

Well I know fans love him and worry for his health and it's all kind. However  he's old enough to know about  danger of smoking. If he chose to continue, we should keep that worry for ourselves. His choice, his responsibility. I saw on his IG, the first comment on it, well ok, but until the 10th person who left the complaint on his smoking habit, I was kind of disturbed (even though I don't like smokers) so let's think about his feelings. If fans love KJW because he's KJW and not Mr Flawless, so let him have his right to be imperfect. When he feels it's time to change (or better someone important that makes him change the habit) he will do it. 

large.jpg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, niharika111 said:

I know its none of my business but KJW smokes all the time!!!  As cool as he looks, I still don't understand how people continue to smoke despite being aware of the potential health hazards! :(

there is so many actor and idol who are smoker like kim jae wook (lee minho, kim soo  hyun)

but they try to hide the fact because of their image..

but kim jae wook is doesnt like pretending, he is a smoker, so he smoke..

(But, I hope he will quit someday.. because Iam worry about his health)

• Like 9

5 hours ago, niharika111 said:

I got your concerns but to tell you truth many or almost all actors and idols in south korea smokes. Either you know it or not. Those we didn’t know because they never show it to public. Idols especially. They are trained to cover up for their image. When they take photos, they will make sure that the cigarettes box is not on the table or anywhere visible. Their fans already understand and will not take photos of them while smoking. 

But for KJW we know that his view is different. He doesn’t like to pretend. He loves to be himself. Let’s not look on the smoking part (i hate smokers too). Let’s focus in his talent and good looks. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2

You're quite right. Even our own father and brothers won't listen to us when we told them to stop smoking. Atleast he is not pretentious and just being himself. He's really unique and that must be the reason why we are fascinated to him, right? He looks so real, he acts so real, he's really pefectly imperfect as a cliché says. If he will change some of his habit like smoking then it's good, but if not then let him be.,. The thing we can do here is to pray or wish for his health atleast. Just sayin. Jaewooksexiestmanonearth

Edited by Ma. Corazon Garcia
spelling
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

It's a long time, HPL fans. 

Regarding the smoking issue, Koreans smoke a lot, not only actors and actresses. I'm from a culture where most smokers are old men, so I found it strange at first. But then I realized smoking is everywhere in Korea. 

• Like 2

Wow...a whole page on KJW smoking..

Ya...it's a bad habit but unfortunately it's a choice....

I realised I'm officially a fan girl when I actually tried to translate the 2 words in his IG post...

It's nice that our fave OTP are giving us updates.... also the lucky Parisians who are snapping wefies n pics of him.

Still not saying goodbye to this drama either...

And I'm rewatching ep 5... think it's my favourite ep

• Like 3
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, lighthearted said:

Well I know fans love him and worry for his health and it's all kind. However  he's old enough to know about  danger of smoking. If he chose to continue, we should keep that worry for ourselves. His choice, his responsibility. I saw on his IG, the first comment on it, well ok, but until the 10th person who left the complaint on his smoking habit, I was kind of disturbed (even though I don't like smokers) so let's think about his feelings. If fans love KJW because he's KJW and not Mr Flawless, so let him have his right to be imperfect. When he feels it's time to change (or better someone important that makes him change the habit) he will do it. 

Fan need to be matured in commenting on celebrity social media post. 

We should not nit pick things that we aren't supposed to like their habits....

i am afraid those kind of comments will make those celeb hesitant to post something in future 

and the one that lost is us, the fans.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mushforbrains said:

And I'm rewatching ep 5... think it's my favourite ep

Shoutout to Ryan Gold, a true lesbian ally. :) I really liked how they handled the LGBTQ themes in this drama, with Ryan Gold as an ally and the writer and photographer's story and how Deokmi and Ryan reacted to it. What are other dramas that tackled LGBTQ themes in a good way? (There was Coffee Prince, but that was half-baked and could have been done better.)

• Like 3