[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

6 hours ago, Jt922 said:

Does anyone know if PMY is back from LA? I know they are both taking a break from working so hard the past few months. I can imagine KJW just bumming and watching soccer all day. Lol Just curious if there was any scheduled HPL interviews? ABH seems to be the only one talking.

If you check out her thread, it says PMY is back to work with a cf on June 22 and a PMY’s Private Life article will be in the July issue of Marie Claire.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, liltash85 said:

I am writing a fanfic between the ending of eps 14 to the beginning of eps 15. 

Do you want a matured Rated one or an innocent one? 

Lols. :wub:

M rated please :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Here is the link to my fanfic...

It is Rated version (I hope all of us here are not minors)

The whole fanfic https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1406596/ryan-deok-mi-private-life-the-unseen-and-untold

The first chapter https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1406596/1

You need to have an AFF (Asian fanfic) account to read it. No worries, sign up is absolutely free. 

I will do a more innocent version later.... 

Enjoy reading and leave comments and feedback...:)

• Like 5
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, jaemin kimpark said:

Follow this account guys...

and you will be happy Labit Shipper.....:love:

this account provide amazing and very detail analyze of our lovely couple..

https://www.instagram.com/jaemin_couple/

I followed this account since the first day, actually each time I see the updates are really hard to not become delulu :sweatingbullets:

Btw I am still on the guard, keep low on the ground, but keep hoping there will be a goodnews from labit!

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, jaeuckismylife said:

I followed this account since the first day, actually each time I see the updates are really hard to not become delulu :sweatingbullets:

Btw I am still on the guard, keep low on the ground, but keep hoping there will be a goodnews from labit!

Me too... Their update never fail make me happy..

its ok become delulu..  :glasses:

Iam Labit Shipper, but more than that.. I love PMY and KJW as a person, Whatever their choice in the future, as long as they happy, they always get my support..:wub:

• Like 5

7 hours ago, liltash85 said:

I am writing a fanfic between the ending of eps 14 to the beginning of eps 15. 

Do you want a matured Rated one or an innocent one? 

Lols. :wub:

fanfic...? iam definitely in.. go for the matured rated one! one that cannot be shown in TVN...! lol...

this is what happen, when you are watching a kissing scene that sprung out on the park.... and you feel not contented because you're otp here just set the standard of real kissing scene.... KJW and PMY just makes it difficult for me to appreciate the intensity of other otp now. i feel something is missing... something more urging... and longing. not sure if everyone here feels the same way. 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Jt922 said:

Does anyone know if PMY is back from LA? I know they are both taking a break from working so hard the past few months. I can imagine KJW just bumming and watching soccer all day. Lol Just curious if there was any scheduled HPL interviews? ABH seems to be the only one talking.

KJW's stylist updated a short video of him was taking photoshoot last week at the same place his latest IG update. I think we will get HPL post drama interview within this week or later next week. As for PMY i read her pictorial shoot on Marie Claire July issue is about "PMY Private Life" so it would also feature about HPL.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

6 hours ago, Cara said:

KJW's stylist updated a short video of him was taking photoshoot last week at the same place his latest IG update. I think we will get HPL post drama interview within this week or later next week. As for PMY i read her pictorial shoot on Marie Claire July issue is about "PMY Private Life" so it would also feature about HPL.

Can you share the video here or have a link to see what Kim Jae Wook's stylist updated?

I miss him a lot.

• Like 5

tumblr_pt70z8KJsU1qken7mo3_r1_540.giftumblr_pt70z8KJsU1qken7mo1_r7_540.giftumblr_pt70z8KJsU1qken7mo2_r2_540.gif

same place?

---------------------

her private life: appreciation post | sung deok mi’s work clothes

tumblr_ps8753hwte1r5iugro2_250.giftumblr_ps8753hwte1r5iugro1_r1_250.giftumblr_ps8753hwte1r5iugro6_r1_250.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_ps8753hwte1r5iugro9_r1_250.giftumblr_ps8753hwte1r5iugro8_r1_250.giftumblr_ps8753hwte1r5iugro5_250.gif

tumblr_ps8753hwte1r5iugro4_250.giftumblr_ps8753hwte1r5iugro7_r2_250.giftumblr_ps8753hwte1r5iugro3_250.gif

Her Private Life

Originally posted by dramaintherain

Okay wow. It’s over but I’m done just done with this kdrama yet so I’m going to go on a bit about why it’s one of my favourite Kdramas of 2019 yet.

I fell in love with Ryan Gold way before he became the romantic interest of Sung curator. I fell in love with his mind, his heart and his sensitivity when he showed such consideration and understanding towards what he perceived Sung Curator’s lesbian relationship. 

From the very beginning, he went over and beyond to not just help them by giving them his hotel room but also till the end by protecting their identity every chance he got. The fight with Eun Gi when he thought Eun Gi would reveal their identity. Volunteering to be Sung Curator’s fake boyfriend during the Cha Shi An scandal when he realized that since she’s gay (or so he thought) and she can’t come out she doesn’t have any boyfriend to protect her from all the backlash from Cha Shi An’s angry fans. I mean oh my god. That man. Need I say more? Pretty much no but I’m going to anyway.

So a lot of family drama and estranged kids/parents is very central to most kdramas. But I love how the drama and emotionally heavy stuff was balanced so well and weren’t the spotlight of the show. But what I loved more was how understanding and mature all the characters were, especially Ryan Gold and Sung Curator. Because they were so understanding and mature, they got through all the painfully hard stuff and could be together without blaming anyone or feeling resentful. They communicated flawlessly but also gave each other some space when it was needed because in the end no matter how much support you have from your loved ones, sometimes you just need to be alone for a while to process everything.

Also, he didn’t get all mad at her when she lied to him and took him to the church to show Lee Sol’s final painting while his mom was also there. Any other kdrama and I can tell the male lead would have thrown such a fit and got all angry on her for lying to him. But see this is what I mean about them being so mature and understanding - he obviously knew she did this for him.

Another striking thing about Her Private Life was how grown up and chill the two leads were about intimacy. Kissing, sleeping in the same bed, making out and all that jazz. I mean you know that awkward first kiss scene in most kdramas where the guy lunges in for a kiss and the girl is just standing there like a statue with her eyes open and lips stationery? Yeah, their physical intimacy was the exact opposite of that awkwardness. It hence felt natural, the way two adults in love would behave.

c https://creatingnikki.tumblr.com

• Like 11
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1

From the way he interacts with kids he is the kind of uncle every kids wish to have. 

I can tell he has experience with kids (probably he already have nieces and nephews on his own) hence he knows how to play with them. 

If he hasn’t have any choka (nephew/niece) means he is just good with kids and a daddy material 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, JJChastity said:

Can you share the video here or have a link to see what Kim Jae Wook's stylist updated?

I miss him a lot.

there was no KJW appearance in video only sound of camera shuttering at the same place like his IG update

• Like 4

1 hour ago, jaemin kimpark said:

KJW Ig Update

"I will fly soon"

How cute. It’s like he keeps giving his new followers hints of what he is doing and letting them try to guess. Is HPL going to air in Japan, like BTIMFL and My Mister? Maybe KJW and PMY will go to Japan and have an Mnet interview together to promote the show?

• Like 6