[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

14 minutes ago, luvcrabbieshinhwa said:

Seems like they're watching "My Grandpa" musical together... How cute :wub:

I love how cute and close they are still hhehe...

But I feel like in this drama, we are very deprived of main leads' selcas =))))

There are lots of Eungi-Deokmi-Seonjoo pics...but none of the main leads. KJW isn't the type that taking selcas, but I noticed he took some (to be exact, his cast-mates took some with him) in his previous projects...or at least other ppl take pic of him together with other cast mates...

I wonder if it's because PMY is avoiding another rumor with her main lead and other casts are being considerate of her...since she seemed to get a hard time with the previous dating rumor (regardless it was true or not). But he didn't even have pic with Sian or Ahn Bohyun

I think she is being careful and her HPL cast-mates are aware and being considerate. After all, fans from her previous drama are still hounding her about it and refusing to give up. And some HPL shippers also read a thousand and one things into her posts.

Kim Jae-wook has posted selcas of him with his previous cast-mates, so he's not averse to sharing them, just not very often. He's been relatively scandal-free, except for that one time with Lee El, and maybe he just wants to keep things neutral.

The photos of the four of them together are sweet, it's nice to know they're enjoying an outing together.

• Like 11

@Ondine I look forward for more bromance between them... ABH seems to adore his hyung so much HAHAH

@Aziraphale true... I cringe when I read some of the comments on her IG (and KJW's IG)...not only from some shippers from HPL but also from her previous drama. I'm glad that most of it are in the languages they don't understand hahah. Maybe it's just me personally, but I also find that tagging them continuously on fanposts or shippers' posts are quite disturbing [for them]... I always wonder why fans are doing that to celebs when they probably won't like it if they're randomly tagged in strangers' photos... :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

Aww cute friendship goals! That what I mentioned before they are so warm with each other. Even KJW come to join them. Of course we want PMY too but it seem impossible because she is in LA. I really like this kind of friendships. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, luvcrabbieshinhwa said:

@Aziraphale true... I cringe when I read some of the comments on her IG (and KJW's IG)...not only from some shippers from HPL but also from her previous drama. I'm glad that most of it are in the languages they don't understand hahah. Maybe it's just me personally, but I also find that tagging them continuously on fanposts or shippers' posts are quite disturbing [for them]... I always wonder why fans are doing that to celebs when they probably won't like it if they're randomly tagged in strangers' photos... :sweatingbullets:

Yes, I also find it excessive and borderline obsessive, all this minute scrutiny, constant tagging and stuff. Fans want a lot of attention from their favourite celebs, and tagging is one way of getting that attention. And then all the delusional comments... at some point, it goes overboard and becomes disrespectful. Given that we're here in this thread because of this drama about fandom and fangirling, I find the resultant shipping a bit ironical.

It's been my experience, having watched any number of dramas, that the best co-stars in terms of chemistry almost never get together in real life (famous example in my signature banner). Of course there are exceptions, but most just move on to the next project and challenge.

@Ondine, yes I think Seo Ye-hwa could be part of the cast, there's a photo of her with the other cast members - I believe she tagged Lee Hee-joon and Jin Seon-kyu, who are headlining the musical. It's nice to see her HPL cast-mates coming to support her, if so.

• Like 8

39 minutes ago, Aziraphale said:

Yes, I also find it excessive and borderline obsessive, all this minute scrutiny, constant tagging and stuff. Fans want a lot of attention from their favourite celebs, and tagging is one way of getting that attention. And then all the delusional comments... at some point, it goes overboard and becomes disrespectful. Given that we're here in this thread because of this drama about fandom and fangirling, I find the resultant shipping a bit ironical.

It's been my experience, having watched any number of dramas, that the best co-stars in terms of chemistry almost never get together in real life (famous example in my signature banner). Of course there are exceptions, but most just move on to the next project and challenge.

Shipping is inevitable in dramas...and fangirling in general... Can't help it when the pair has such a sizzling chemistry... XD

But there's always boundary...I think Rabbit Couple shipper still stays in their line aka not going overboard with delulu (fangirls need delulu to live :P), and I hope they'll remain so...not to cause uncomfortable feelings for KJW and PMY, at least... After all, we all love them because they gave us such a wonderful show and acting... 

• Like 9

@Ondine you're right..looks like they went to the musical to support Ye Hwa..

slide no 5 & 7

so far, i didn't see any extreme LaBit couple shippers comments too much on PMY & KJW...i like how this shippers behave.. it doesn't matter if they really dating or not, I'll just move on...and will wait and see...

• Like 5

I’ve been watching a lot of drama starting from Hong Kong drama, Japanese drama, Hollywood drama, Hindi movie, telenovelas and now moving to K-drama. (You can guess how old I am.. lol). I found that shipping in k-drama kinda toxic and dislike about obsessive shipping. I also ship PMY-KJW but careful about the limit of obsession. Maybe because the k-drama is so good and makes everyone go crazy or go mental (in British slang) to ship their lead actor and actress. 

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, bliss1004 said:

@Ondine you're right..looks like they went to the musical to support Ye Hwa..

slide no 5 & 7

so far, i didn't see any extreme LaBit couple shippers comments too much on PMY & KJW...i like how this shippers behave.. it doesn't matter if they really dating or not, I'll just move on...and will wait and see...

Is that...KJW taking a pic with fans with his face mask on? This ahjussi. :lol:

• LOL 6

17 hours ago, Aziraphale said:

Given that we're here in this thread because of this drama about fandom and fangirling, I find the resultant shipping a bit ironical.

16 hours ago, luvcrabbieshinhwa said:

Shipping is inevitable in dramas...and fangirling in general... Can't help it when the pair has such a sizzling chemistry... XD

But there's always boundary...

True, there is a boundary. Because what we all ship after all are the characters especially since the actors created through their performance such chemistry. But as ABH said, both actors, PMY/KJW are professionals that they also tried to create chemistry with the other characters such as PMY telling ABH that the characters of EG and DM knew each other since they were babies therefore they should drop the formalities even when the cameras are not rolling to get used to the characters' relationship and act accordinly when the cameras roll.  ABH said also that he learned a lot from KJW as they discussed the scenes before the take. So, we are really shipping  the characters in the drama and admiring the professional abilities (acting) of the actors. PMY is in LA for a reason to have a fun vacation and a much needed rest. It has been hard work and she deserves it. She said she will be back. Maybe she will give an interview then whatever she chooses to do it does not matter because we fangirl her for her acting and professionalism and for KJW for himself.... whew.... but his/her private life is his/her private life

• Like 9

Ahn Bo Hyun was out camping today based on his instastory while a few of the others went to support Seo Ye Hwa who has a supporting role in a play (Park Jin Joo, Kim Bora, Kim Jae Wook). Too bad we missed out on the bromance today!

1 hour ago, Ondine said:

Is that...KJW taking a pic with fans with his face mask on? This ahjussi. :lol:

And he didn't even take off the mask completely when posing for photos with Seo Ye Hwa etc (only pushed it down) :ph34r:  Given the popularity of HPL, thinking he might be at risk of being mobbed by fans nowadays when he's out and about.

Everyone's favourite Judo Gwangjangnim and his students:

Little Deok Mi and Deok Su:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, orion00 said:

I found that shipping in k-drama kinda toxic and dislike about obsessive shipping. I also ship PMY-KJW but careful about the limit of obsession. Maybe because the k-drama is so good and makes everyone go crazy or go mental (in British slang) 

Being new to kdrama last quarter of 2018, it was kind of a shock for me to discover how delusional  and obsessive fans can be esp. shippers. Seems to me that among global actors, Korean actors and actress suffer a lot from controlling fans.

• Like 2