[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

7 minutes ago, YearwoodC said:

No, it is organized by agency. I remember Soop always give media interview after their actors finished drama filming. Nam Ji Hyun, Seo Hyu Jin, etc. KJW had interview a week after The Guest ended. Im sure it is related to their agencies decision.

I see. Maybe KJW is still recovering from his one-beer hangover from the wrap party. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 13

12 minutes ago, YearwoodC said:

@NaYouSabi?LMAO. He researched how to be a good boyfriend, how to hug woman warmly, how to kiss woman passionately, and how to treat woman nicely. I think KJW is not really different with Ryan Gold. He is a soft person (like what PMY and PJJ said on eps 0). I can see it too from his chosen scenes in HPL. I believe he watched romcom drama before they did script reading and WWWSK (maybe) was one of his references since PMY really good at there. 

@TripleNa This makes me so desperate in waiting their interview. Im not sure if they will do interview. PMY will be back to Seoul on June 10. What happened to KJW? He's MIA!!!!! No updates from Soop managemet and his Instagram. This man is really mysterious. 

PMY was mysterious too before, we didnt know anything, but Namoo made her more open to fans 

• Like 7

On 6/4/2019 at 1:59 PM, heoimajeossi said:

Kiss compilation.. :wub:

From fake kiss, almost kiss, cheek kiss, wrist kiss, peck, kiss, makeout.. you got it.

yyk5R.gif

^^ this was the sexiest to me ... for some reason her taking the lead and him with his hands in his pocket( this might be why i love love love this scene ) , i can't put it into words but , my heart , that's how i knew i would love this couple i came for KJW and PMY made me fall for them two ...

Image result for heart attack gif the simpsons

i love every other scene but this scene remains top because i even had to go find the music and who sang the cover too... 

yPCKR.gif

i really really really think am in the wrong profession ( studying ) ... i want to practice too ... THIS^^ looks like a alot of hard work ... 

and now that i see this i feel i would watch a movie with just them two being domestic ...

On 6/4/2019 at 4:17 PM, gemini1990_stv said:

I feel so empty...

Just now i saw someone tag KJW ig with photos and selfies of him with his previous co-stars.. made me realize our labit couple has no photos/selfies together outside filming/shooting purposes (or maybe they have but nothing circulated online).

Plus in the last episodes (especially BTS) our OTP looks so tired (because of the tight schedule) compared to the beginning where they look cheery and full of spirits...

legit fact ... like you two spent 3 months with your tongues down each others throat mining for lost minerals that could save the earth , but you can't give us a single selfie together ??? ... i mean i had some from the guest , my computer home screen is of the three leads taking funny selfies while someone else took a picture of them ...

On 6/4/2019 at 4:28 PM, chachajeyjey said:

Does it mean RG asked DM to call him Saja? If yes, awwwww.. That's beyond beautiful! since previously he corrected people who called him as Saja/Lion. Pls do correct me if I'm wrong, guys.. :*

if i remember correctly the day they started dating , Ryan asked if they could call each other something else and the name SDM imagined was "Saja Seki" ...

• Like 5
  • LOL 11

6 minutes ago, NaYouSabi? said:

legit fact ... like you two spent 3 months with your tongues down each others throat mining for lost minerals that could save the earth , but you can't give us a single selfie together ??? 

This cracked me up. You must be doing some serious science research :joy:

• LOL 14

@Ameera Ali  not if i get to his arms first then i can just cover everything ... :mrgreen:

bring it ...

He gonna push you away :joy:

Spoiler

45E9E5C5-6A2D-44B0-B5B4-1EFB09067197.gif

Mr nod do whatever I say :phew:

15598225741559822570.gif

one little song , all I need 

To win the war  :sweat_smile::joy:

* Little warning my specialty as fangirl is baby lullaby 

15598199001559819898.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

Kim Jae Wook Is A Sharp And Handsome Gallery Director In âHer Private Lifeâ

Kim Jae Wook Is A Sharp And Handsome Gallery Director In “Her Private Life”

NYC

kim-jae-wook-her-private-life-2-540x322.jpg

Guys remember this way back when?

Looks at a painting for one second BAAAAAD, two seconds, ehhh bad but not so bad, 3 seconds okay, 5 seconds good 

Smiles.... the devil's smile .... forgetdaboutit.... very, very bad, deserves to be stepped on the floor not on the gallery wall....

• Like 11

Has this lovely video been posted before? My heart is in pieces :tears:!!! KJW was right (from the Viki interview)...we really did watch them fall in love. What a wholesome romance that has enamored me for 2 months (and many more months to come)...

I’m glad you guys are still around :wub: It eases my withdrawal symptoms just a little bit. Like PMY, I’m still having a hard time letting go of HPL. I think I’m going through the 7 stages of grief and I’m far from #7 :sweatingbullets:. I’m lowkey glad that the post-drama interviews haven’t been done yet because once they do, it’ll be officially the end of HPL season until the release of the DVD cut for me personally. I thought I’d be rewatching this week, but it’s a little hard for me to get attached again, probably even stronger this time upon rewatch. I rarely rewatch dramas, but HPL has a special privilege.

As for the post-drama interviews, they will come soon enough my friends. From what I understood from ABH’s V-live, he has already finished his. It’s only a matter of time before it gets released. 

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

On 6/3/2019 at 4:11 PM, chachajeyjey said:

Basher: Too much skinship!

Me: Uh Oh.. We haven't got kiss on the neck and back of the ear.

(But its OK, we do understand that PDnim saving Lion Gold not to be Lobster Gold)

:lol::lol:.. am going to spend the rest of my life looking out for Lobster Gold in all KJW's projects ... but now that you said this i want SDM to do this to him ... where all the FF writes at ??

@orion00 I that's not my problem ... am not really asking for much .. all i ask for is a selfie

4VZKoxt.gif

KJW  can keep all those ones he took on his iphone ... i know its his because the CSI and FBI unit of this forum are legit ...:ph34r:

@kdramaQ The last kiss, both were smiling and enjoying the kiss,

every time i see them smiling while in the middle of a kiss i think to my self " at least we all enjoying this ride " :ph34r::phew: (sorry am not that good at quoting) 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, TripleNa said:

@luvcrabbieshinhwa  how long a musical theatre will run? Does it take weeks or months? What I only know is that they will have few actors playing the same role right?

3 months. There will be several actors playing the same role...but for one day, there are usually 2-3 performances. In a week, the same actors usually have 2-4 scheduled performances. Some musicals will have more direct interactions with the audiences, as well... It really depends on the production.

For the actors themselves, there are some actors who hold 'mini fanmeeting' after the performance to take direct feedback from the fans (Kim Dongwan always does this...)...or even if they don't, fans can greet them at the parking lot or outside the venue while they're leaving the venue.. So there will be more chances of seeing them. 

3 hours ago, TheRoadtoPMY said:

I need help again from any bilingual fans here. What exactly does Deok Mi tell Ryan in Nho Seok's cabin when she said "I know you mistook my relationship with Seon Joo" from episode 5? The sub translates the line after this as "You suggested this fake relationship because you were worried about word getting out". 

However, if you listen to what Deok Mi says, she mentions Cha Shi An's name, when Shi An wasn't even mentioned in the translation. What has been lost in translation here? 

I need someone else to correct me cuz I might not be 100% accurate.

She says that she knows that he misunderstands her relationship with SeonJoo...and that he is worried that her "relationship" with SeonJoo will be found out by Sian's fans, so that's why he suggests the whole fake dating scheme.

One more thing on this scene...when Ryan and Deokmi discuss the meaning of the photograph and Ryan says "annyeong" to Deokmi...it's subbed as "Goodbye"...but based on what KJW said on his favorite scene , Ryan actually means it as "Hello." That scene signals the beginning of his real feeling...

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

@haelan I saw that interview too. In the interview, the mc ask KJW to describe five word about HPL and he immediately say your heart will flutter and PMY really impress with his answer. Yes KJW also mention we fall in love in this drama and I can’t help myself smiling because he speak full of confidence. And both of them did what they said. 

• Like 8
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, NaYouSabi? said:

legit fact ... like you two spent 3 months with your tongues down each others throat mining for lost minerals that could save the earth , but you can't give us a single selfie together ??? ... i mean i had some from the guest , my computer home screen is of the three leads taking funny selfies while someone else took a picture of them ...

I am  practically chocked on my Gimbab...:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

A 9-minute recap of the OTP couple moments released by TVN for those suffering from HPL withdrawal:

Awww.... It's so cute that Gun Woo really thinks ABH is a Judo gwangjang-nim in real life. I will so miss seeing Gun Woo in his judo class - cue side body slams!

Link to ABH's v-live replay video: https://www.vlive.tv/video/132560 (english subs are usually released by v-live but it might take a week or so?)

Some snippets translated here (posted by others above): https://twitter.com/thekdramaholic?lang=en

• Like 12
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sky8lue said:

Awww.... It's so cute that Gun Woo really thinks ABH is a Judo gwangjang-nim in real life. I will so miss seeing Gun Woo in his judo class - cue side body slams!

:love:  never heard something that cute, :heart: little chou chou Gun Woo:heart:. And in the translation into our language,  each time he adresses Eun gi, Gun Woo keeps mispronouncing "gwangjang-nim" into  "gan-jang-nim" which means "master of fish-sauce". Is that the correct meaning in Korean? We bursted into laughter each time Gun Woo shouted loudly, "Yes, Gangjang-nim". 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

@luvcrabbieshinhwaThank you! I've become weird and spending my days of HPL withdrawal by rewatching and trying to see how many scenes of mistranslations and lost in translation moments I can find, lmao.

The Annyeong part actually taught me that Koreans use the same word for Hello and Goodbye, and took me on a rabbit hole of Korean language lessons. Lol. Funnily enough my job requires studying up on a lot of stuff much like a college student would, and here I am reading up on "useless" topics like Hangul. :lol:

• Like 3

12 hours ago, SGahjumma said:

Other than Method Acting that we have been discussing, is there other systematic way for acting skills?

I always very curious how could they simply cry on the spot, do they totally immense with the character situation to present their emotions or they simply pull in their life experiences to feel it? 

Some roles will definitely required more research as the actors need to understand the character profession and mindset when they portray for the roles so that they could devise a charismatic role that the audience would remember vividly.

Like, PMY mention, she also did her research of a fangirl by consulting her sister, and then she would devise her own fangirl char. One thing that the drama did not shows more how a fangirl would do more, e.g. participating in whatever website votings, purchase your bias CF products etc. For sure, she would not stalk or hang around her bias after their events, this is consider as a healthy fangirl.

Me too about the crying. PMY cried so much during 7 day queen. I wonder how she did it....She looked Pretty crying too; tears just falling out of her eyes while she’s talking. Whenever have snot running down her nose like I would have haha

• Like 3

4 hours ago, luvcrabbieshinhwa said:

I need someone else to correct me cuz I might not be 100% accurate.

She says that she knows that he misunderstands her relationship with SeonJoo...and that he is worried that her "relationship" with SeonJoo will be found out by Sian's fans, so that's why he suggests the whole fake dating scheme.

One more thing on this scene...when Ryan and Deokmi discuss the meaning of the photograph and Ryan says "annyeong" to Deokmi...it's subbed as "Goodbye"...but based on what KJW said on his favorite scene , Ryan actually means it as "Hello." That scene signals the beginning of his real feeling...

Adding you here as well, @TheRoadtoPMY

In Deok Mi's perspective, she knew Ryan misunderstood her relationship with Seon Joo so he suggested this fake dating so that Cha Si-An's fans will leave her alone and her privacy, friends and family will be safe. 

But, never we knew that Ryan's thought went even deeper in Episode 4 when Ryan and Deok Mi arrived at the cafe and the moment when Ryan saw Seon Joo, it struck his mind and suggested the fake dating was because the comments on the internet were very chaotic, fans and reporters were outside of Chaeum Gallery all days, and seeing Deok Mi got hit by all the eggs.

All in all, Ryan is simply someone who is a very meticulous and a deep in thought person. :wub:  

'Ahn Nyeong' is a informal/casual greeting which can have both meanings which are 'Hello' and 'Goodbye'. After Deok Mi analysed Writer Yoon's photo as 'Hello', I could see how amazed he was on Deok Mi's explanation and that's when he got attracted to her then realised he actually got jealous when Deok Mi and Eun Gi were in close relationship in later episode, and that's when he started to have feelings for her and got her a bouquet of Pom-Pom flowers filled with sincerity.  

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 4