[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

10 minutes ago, lighthearted said:

Haha if a topic gets to more than 800 pages with a group of about 10 girls who always keep digging about even the most nonsense thing to justify their richard simmons, what would you expect?  Why 800 pages? Let's say beecause they have no clear evidence of the imaginary date so they have to blablabla about anything. It's quite fun to see how they react sometimes.  Frankly, I don't chose to write something in their topic, not because I'm afraid of a war. It's just because if those girls refuse to grow up, so just let them stay in their bubble. 

I understand why you felt annoyed seeing that discussion. Me too but let's forget that stuff and enjoy good dramas and wish the best for the  actors/ actresses we admire. Audience are supposed to comment only on actors' work and not to spread stupid rumours which may make them feel uncomfortable. Good actors entertain us with good films, we give them fame and fortune. It's a win-win contract. But they have no obligation to become the people we expect. It's fun to ship a couple as a result of their movie's chemistry, but it will become toxic if people get obsessed about it and turn upset/disappointed and feel betrayed when the "couple" are not as imagined. Life is not a fairy tale which ends with the wedding of the prince and the beauty who live "happily ever after".  People date and break-up, get married and divorce all the time hehe... 

I love the shipping thread of KJW and PMY because everyone seems to behave in a respectful way. It's natural to wish two beautiful people who played so well a couple in HPL to end up together. But we are in no way going to gossip up to 800 pages about them if we have no dating photos and their dating confirmation. If they date, I will be more than happy. If not I will continue supporting KJW and PMY in their next projects  because above all they are my favourite actors.

Very well put and I whole-heartedly agree.  It is natural to form an affinity for a certain couple who are portrayed as ardent lovers.  If indeed they end up dating, thats great.  If not, then so be it.  But why be so obsessed?  As you said, life is not a fairy tale.  Its their job to convince us that they are in love.  But their obligation ends there.  They don''t owe us anything beyond that.  

• Like 15

18 hours ago, mushforbrains said:

Both are very professional actors so though their chemistry is explosive...there is also a certain calmness about it all...they have plenty of quiet moments of love....which could be why the shippers are not crazily shipping but quietly hoping for good news and not to create that kind of pressure...

Especially KJW....when you see him.as mtg vs RG.. ...you realise how good an actor he is....and that calms down a lot of delulu...:sweatingbullets:

I remembered the stress on my other bias kyj..she was really freespirited in her bts..and she garnered a lot of fans and anti fans..

I suggest for new kjw fans like me....go watch his yt vids that have gotten uploaded / recommended since hpl....He's comes across as very sweet but subdued in public speaking ....and his friend who keeps asking him to text the audience cos he's too long winded...:lol:

can you suggest me the link of the yt or the title of the videos?

• Like 2

@Airpork those who said that this drama is really relying on skinship too much just having problem with the drama success or don't like the PMY-KJW pairing. TBVH, skinship in HPL is consider the mild ones. Some other dramas has more crazier skinship and too much PDA until you feel illogical to behave like that in public. HPL skinship to me is suitable for the situation they are. for example Ryan and DM did not kiss too much in public, normally they will just have sweet pecks and holding hands. They only kiss at private places when the two of them alone. 

so to say this drama rely on skinship only is ridiculuos.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Moca_hanzel23 said:

But those kind of post can actually be reported to the MOD..soompi is strict with bashing rules. Back in 2015 on our shippers thread we are not even allowed to mention other artist..I mean if you meant to bash them. We even got 1 of out member kicked out because of creating negative atmosphere within our thread. We can be hardcore but still be respectful. 

I actually have more things to say but I don't want to change the mood in here.. this is just a positive place..

Anyways I'm happy for the LaBit couple they deserve the recognition.. again ratings may not be exceptional but u can see that they have solid fanbase internationaly and the fact that they are rocking the buzzworthy list week after week meaning a lot of ppl do talk about the drama.

Sadly lately most shipper threads are toxic (I am not saying all shipper threads, Some shipper threads are still peaceful. but the recent ones are.) That's why i stop going to shipper theread now. Shipper nowadays just have no respects to the other shippers that their favs belongs too and what makes it toxic the most is these shippers do not respects the fans of the celebrity respectively. (the real fans who support the artists and not shipping). When the fans said don't take their fansite pictures and edit it into something shipperable media, they just don't listen and when the owner of the photos/media got mad, they just spout nonsense and being rude. I witness few already, 

So far, i am happy the La Bit couple shipper is still safe and non toxic place. I hope it can stay this way.

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

6 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

@Airpork those who said that this drama is really relying on skinship too much just having problem with the drama success or don't like the PMY-KJW pairing. TBVH, skinship in HPL is consider the mild ones. Some other dramas has more crazier skinship and too much PDA until you feel illogical to behave like that in public. HPL skinship to me is suitable for the situation they are. for example Ryan and DM did not kiss too much in public, normally they will just have sweet pecks and holding hands. They only kiss at private places when the two of them alone. 

so to say this drama rely on skinship only is ridiculuos.

You are right..

for me, HPL is healing drama ... HPL gives us an example of how a mature relationships are, mutual trust, mutual support and understanding what couples need.

from KJW's gaze to PMY we can see that he loves and values PMY as a partner.

I hope that the two of them don't experience a difficult time to get out of their character, because Ryan and Deokmi are the ideal partners dreamed of by all couples nowadays ..

this definitely feels like breaking up with the best partner ever in your life ..

I hope they will be paired again in a movie and act as husband and wife ..

• Like 8

Just to cheer everyone up, listen to this song by our very own Mr. Gold.  I think someone posted this song before, but I like it so much that I want to share it with you guys again! I have new found respect for KJW. He is so talented!!! :) The MV is pretty cool as well.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@liltash85

“moment “...there appears to be 3 parts...someone put up a link in this forum...but you can search on YouTube

other options...check out IGs of his fans...

they have some very entertaining clips...one put up one of him in some ?army skit

it was really strange but he acted like he was enamoured or fan worshipper of a fellow recruit...I still have no idea what that was despite googling...lol

IG usually has a few suggestions

happy watching...he laughs a lot 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, jaemin kimpark said:

its deokmi's thigh, she kicking the blanket... :blush:

DM wasn't wearing pants? OMO!!! :P Pretty realistic I must say.  I think KJW has converted PMY into a method actor!!! :)  These two are just too cute!

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, jaemin kimpark said:

Found This on IG.. :blush:

Oops,  a lot of people on internet are scatching their heads over this question :D. Me too. 
Several possibilities:

- PMY's elbow ( but she's wearing a long sleeve shirt)

- PMY's knee ( but why so high as possition? Hope her leg doesn't come out from her neck)

- KJW's elbow ( but we can see his heel at the same time => confused)

- there is another person under the blanket who has a bare leg or bare arm). 

Let's vote :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

3 minutes ago, mushforbrains said:

@liltash85

“moment “...there appears to be 3 parts...someone put up a link in this forum...but you can search on YouTube

they have some very entertaining clips...one put up one of him in some ?army skit

it was really strange but he acted like he was enamoured or fan worshippers a fellow recruit...I still have no idea what that was despite googling...lol

Thanks for the suggestion.  Do these videos have eng subs?

8 minutes ago, lighthearted said:

Oops,  a lot of people on internet are scatching their heads over this question :D. Me too. 
Several possibilities:

- PMY's knee ( but why so high as possition? Hope her leg doesn't come out from her neck)

I vote for pd-nim was under the blanket as well because he needs to direct what’s happening under the blanket :joy:

Well, I think that’s PMY’s leg since it kicked the blanket. I think her position changed a bit because KJW was *coughOnTopcough* of her. So it’s possible for her legs to sticking out like that.

Btw, still no news interview from HPL casts? :bawling:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Definitely a leg.. in a position where u actually expect it to be hahahaha...

Ok that's sad.. I stayed away from soompi because some of the threads are inactive it's not like the usual soompi.. Well fans are not only rude in soompi but everywhere else that's why I only stay on the places where I feel safe.. however it's a different story if I encountered them elsewhere hahaha.. report instantly,  I hate fanwars..

I'm having withdrawal syndrome as well.. I'm missing them.. can they relive be in a variety show? Like WGM.. 

• Like 6

43 minutes ago, mushforbrains said:

@liltash85

it was really strange but he acted like he was enamoured or fan worshipper of a fellow recruit...I still have no idea what that was despite googling...lol

can you suggests some of his fans IG? So I can just go directly to the IG page without wasting time searching. hihihi

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, lighthearted said:

Several possibilities:

My vote is PD Nim's leg too but I need some tips from him since he can manages to keeps his leg in such pristine condition....:joy: Slim, smooth and sexy....:glasses: Definitely much better looking than mine, a lady... I will have what he had....:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7