[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

Watch: Kim Jae Wook And Park Min Young Bid Farewell To “Her Private Life” In Last Making Video

Watch: Kim Jae Wook And Park Min Young Bid Farewell To “Her Private Life” In Last Making Video

Jun 1, 2019
by J. Lim

tvN’s “Her Private Life” has shared their last making video.

“Her Private Life” tells the story of Sung Duk Mi (played by Park Min Young), who is an art curator and also a fan of an idol group in her free time, and her fickle boss Ryan Gold (played by Kim Jae Wook). The drama has followed the two as they fell in love, and the story came to an end on May 30.

To mark the end of the drama, a last making video has been revealed for episodes 15 and 16. Park Min Young and Kim Jae Wook are a picturesque couple as they cuddle in bed, cook in the kitchen, and help each other get ready. Park Min Young teases Kim Jae Wook for shaking when it comes time for her to help him shave, and Kim Jae Wook does his best to apply lipstick on Park Min Young’s lips properly before they lean in for a kiss.

The video also follows the pair as they act out the scene where Ryan Gold proposes to Sung Duk Mi. While filming the moment, Kim Jae Wook seemed to get choked up with emotions, and turned away from the camera a couple of times to collect himself. The two shared a warm hug as the scene left them a bit teary.

The final moments of the making video show the cast and crew saying their final goodbyes.

Watch the finale of “Her Private Life” below!

• Like 7

@heoimajeossi you have great sight!! What’s your secret? Carrot juice every morning?:tounge_wink:

Our “Saja” abs peekaboo is officially another cure for the withdrawal. 4 times daily should do the trick or more depends on how severe your symptoms are..:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

10 hours ago, chachajeyjey said:

RG withdrawal syndrome here! Help.. :tears:

What episode of Voice that has KJW in it? 

Thanks in advanced

KJW as MTG came in few scenes in the earlier episodes, that is to create the serial killer suspense. If u want to see more his scenes, that will be from Ep 8 onwards.

Edited by SGahjumma
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, SGahjumma said:

KJW as MTG came in few scenes in the earlier episodes, that is to create the serial killer suspense. If u want to see more his scenes, that will be from Ep 7 onwards.

than youuuu!!

you're my savior!

Just now, chachajeyjey said:

than youuuu!!

you're my savior!

But try to watch the whole series from Ep 1, u will love the drama, the writer is good, Lee Ha Na as the main lead is very good, u will love her character. I now watching Voice season 3. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

That Hello! Lion gold BGM is a silly music but strangely it really suit Ryan Gold character. I don't know how a manly character with a face of Kim Jae Wook (who played a serial killer and a priest who did exorcism) will fit perfectly to that BGM :lol:

HPL BGM are so good. I love the Mr Wolf, Photo Zone, Rabbit Couple (it becomes my ringtone now), and Missing is super beautiful melody. :love:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Finally finished the last 2 episodes today. It is really a great love comedy. Love everything about it and I’m gonna miss this show so much. Been reading the thread every day and I don’t know how I can start another new show :bawling:

Spoiler

Kinda disappointed to read that some people said the plot is too weak and rely on skinship too much. I don’t think this is true at all. The director and writer did a very good job to portray a realistic romance. Although Ryan and DM characters are too nice, but I think the key message of this drama is open communication with your loved ones, not jump into conclusions and always show empathy. The chemistry between PMY and KJW is like icing on the cake and makes the whole drama journey a delightful one. 

• Like 12