[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

I just finished watching episode 4 as promised, I am lucky to have a quiet afternoon. The ending of episode 3 which was the beginning of episode 4 took me by surprise too as did DM. I liked her acting because she was believable, anyone would be thrown too! Just this once, will talked briefly about my daughter who was killed last year while pursuing her graduate degree in fine arts at SCAD in Savannah GA. Those scenes where RG and DM were looking at a painting and also the discussion in the park. DM making a sketch was nostalgic for me, my daughter did that all the time, before you know it she would have drawn something and her painting from her first degree in fine arts are all over the house. STOP!

I enjoyed the episode and can relate and like I wrote about episode 3, the story of the cast is enfolding and I am really following and want to know more about each character. I am amazed at Cindy though, she must have great parents and also have too much time on her hands. How does she have all the access and also got the internship so fast, so she could prove DM was lying.

I love the friendship between DM and her bff, it’s fresh! What’s with the employee at DM’s  friends’ shop? I think he posted the picture of DM with the story as she was recapping  what happened when she and RG went to Sin An’s apartment!  Love also that line from DM’s friend to the employee ‘there’s no pay, but I will make you into a human being’ paraphrased of course. I hope I can at least read all the recap as it happens this coming week. Thanks to everyone who has given their insight, great things about romantic comedy for me is watching how the OTP falls in love!

• Like 5

D4s8Mh_XoAIcMqp.jpg

tvN’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “Her Private Life” has revealed new photos of its stars Park Min Young and Kim Jae Wook behind the scenes!

The drama tells the story of gallery curator Sung Duk Mi (played by Park Min Young), who leads a double life as an idol fangirl, and her prickly boss Ryan Gold (played by Kim Jae Wook).

https://www.soompi.com/article/1319177wpp/her-private-life-shares-gorgeous-behind-the-scenes-photos-of-park-min-young-and-kim-jae-wook

• Like 5

7 Fangirling Moments We Can Relate To From Episodes 3 And 4 Of “Her Private Life”

b77bb4183d6e468da5569cf2ebf8f634.jpeg?s=
It’s only been two weeks since “Her Private Life” has premiered and all it’s really taught me is that I’m not alone in my actions when it comes to fangirling. Sung Duk Mi falling head over heels in love for Cha Si An (ONE) from the fictional group White Ocean has literally been a carbon copy of my earlier years of fangirling – or current years, HAH. Here’s a look at seven moments from episodes three and four of “Her Private Life” that us fangirls can totally relate to.

1. When you know every single thing about your bias.

Sung Duk Mi gets the lucky opportunity of meeting Cha Si An (her ultimate bias) through work. When she shows up to the meeting, she shows up with his favorite flowers – TULIPS. And she obviously knows his favorite type of wine.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1318891wpp/7-fangirling-moments-we-can-relate-to-from-episodes-3-and-4-of-her-private-life
  • Like 4

Kim Jae Wook And Park Min Young Are A Sweet Duo Behind The Scenes Of âHer Private Lifeâ

Heart-fluttering behind-the-scenes images have been revealed for “Her Private Life”!

In the tvN drama, Park Min Young plays Sung Duk Mi, an art gallery curator and idol fangirl, while Kim Jae Wook plays Ryan Gold, her boss at the art gallery.

On April 22, tvN released photos of Park Min Young and Kim Jae Wook filming for the drama as their characters pretend to be in a romantic relationship.

The couple is all smiles as they enjoy a sweet date under the cherry blossoms and at the amusement park.  The drama’s production team commented, “The bright energies of Park Min Young and Kim Jae Wook are always creating a lively atmosphere on set. Although it is their first time working together, they are showing perfect teamwork,” and praised their fantastic chemistry.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1319325wpp/kim-jae-wook-and-park-min-young-are-a-sweet-duo-behind-the-scenes-of-her-private-life

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Oksana Sutra said:

New bts stills

O.M.G. THEY ARE *faints* ADORABLEEEEE!! thank you for posting the bts pictures, making me more in love with them :( Love the way they look at each other aahhh I ship them so much.

it's only been 4 episodes and they have given me so much feels when they're just fake dating. what will happen when they really date?!!

• Like 7

Oh I've really fallen head over heels for this drama :wub: rewatched episode 4 a couple of times now haha...i love their friendship, they just seem made for each other~ can't wait to see the swing scene, they really seem to enjoy talking to one another :) 

• Like 4

hello... it's my first time posting in this thread..

i really need to share this with you guys here..

in the bts, if you guys look closely, you can see PMY lips touched KJW lips..LOL:glasses:

i made this gif for you guys to look closely..let me know what do you guys think? 

my heart is deugund deugundeugun :wub:

4wIvEwq.gif

• Like 10
  • Love 6

I love that our OTP seems to have LOTS of one-on-one talks! To me, it's more powerful instead of montages of kissing scene! You can tell how Ryan's wall begins to crumbles and how DeokMi is slowly getting more and more caring towards him. I hope we'll get scenes of DM becoming protective of him later on.. Bc so far, we only see that from Ryan's side..

• Like 6

OK guys, having a little breather here from the pulse raising sexy GIFs sooo.... I just thought of a fitting pair for the 2nd lead Eun Ki and with no further ado presenting = Curator Yoo Kyung the cute and perky co-worker of DM. Don't think she is attached and she is a loyal supporter and friend of DM and will probably support her relationship with the boss. She will be able to sass Eun KI when he tries to get in the way of the RG/DM and get him to pay attention to her instead. Just a thought. 

• Like 3

did anybody here noticed that there are 2 different songs in one same scene that TVN had released.. the scene that i just had shared the gif image... actually 2 different songs were edited.. the one that was aired on TV is Like I'm Gonna Lose You by Jasmine Thompson another one shared on TVN youtube channel is from the unreleased yet OST ... 

• Like 5

On 4/20/2019 at 2:25 PM, zenya22 said:

@haelan I actually think you are on to something.... maybe they were just there at the same time or knew of each other or even played with each other. We also know that EG from babyhood was taken cared of by DM's mom. It could also be that one of the boys is EG. It seems that the women from 30 something years ago had few choices and were not given much help or consideration regarding their choices as much as the men. DM's mom married to a mama's boy who did nothing but collect rocks yet DM's mom had no choice but stay with the man. Divorce was not very acceptable then I surmise. EG's mom is a single mother and single motherhood from what I have read in drama commentaries, was seen unfavorably and worse from 30 years ago. EG's mom and Dm's mom were lucky to find each other and  become friends and each other's support. We don't know the history of Ryan's mom yet, what happened to her husband or other source of support like extended family. She also may not have had a choice but put her son for adoption and if she had 2 sons she may have chosen to give up the older child thinking that the older son would adapt better to his new parents. In Ryan's case he did not end too bad although the mother's leaving him at a door of some building was traumatic for the child and that mindset stayed with Ryan. That is why for people who don't know Ryan personally, he is seen as unapproachable. But when Ryan meets his mother and learns about the circumstances his mom was in, from 30 something years ago, he might come to understand and forgive his mother and might even be thankful that his life turned out well, in fact because of his adoption he became whom he is at the moment. Ryan's character is presented so far as openminded and generous.

I love these points! For a few who might just be watching HPL casually, these points can easily be overlooked. And you're right, Ryan may have had to deal with the trauma of being abandoned, but he sure did end up with better circumstances than what his mom might have been able to provide for him. I'm not ready to see his pain after he finds his mom, and more so finding out that he has (quite possibly) a half-brother. This is part of the reason why I'm really rooting for an ending where he has his own child with DM, because between him and DM, he will be able to provide the most wholesome love of a complete family that he may have not fully experienced (even though he was adopted). Extra points for having a daughter that acts exactly like DM and her fangirling antics :P

As for EG, I do feel bad for him, because the love and respect he has for DM's mom is probably one of the reasons why it's held him back from confessing his feelings for her. Or maybe he hasn't really realized that he had feelings for her until Ryan came into the picture and became a threat. But at the end of the day, it would be disappointing if he used DM's mom/their family dynamic as an excuse to not confess because Seon Joo is right, if he had really wanted to be with her then he would stopped playing house with her a long time ago. SDM x RYAN protection squad ACTIVATED!!!

@Oksana Sutra SQUEEEAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL AHHHHHHHHH!!! PMY has never defied my expectations when it comes to overflowing chemistry with her leads and I'm glad KJW was able to his experience his first rom-com with her :wub: He fits along with her just fine!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

I love that our OTP seems to have LOTS of one-on-one talks! To me, it's more powerful instead of montages of kissing scene! You can tell how Ryan's wall begins to crumbles and how DeokMi is slowly getting more and more caring towards him. I hope we'll get scenes of DM becoming protective of him later on.. Bc so far, we only see that from Ryan's side..

Their visuals, sexual tension, and overflowing chemistry when physically together are NO JOKE but on the more quieter moments, I really love them together for these exact same reasons. CRUMBLES AHHH!!! He really does! And it's always been amazing to me how easily he can let his guard down with DM, especially since he's only known her for a short amount of time. And I just looooooooovvvvveeeeee that we seem him gradually falling for her first. Wait till he finds out that she's not actually with Seon Joo :phew:  I think the longer he assumes that DM's with SJ, the more protective he becomes and the funniest thing about is that he's doing it for a different reason than what DM might interpret it as.

And as much as Cindy's part is an "antagonist", I literally screamed when she showed up at the museum because it only means that they can't get away from each other anymore. I was sad their fake relationship had ended but Cindy's appearance reignited that fire. I'm even more excited to see DM's side of her falling for him as well because I think they're matched quite well, both in visuals and in personalities. They really complement each other (especially the holding hands thing)! It must really be spring now because everything is bloooommmminnngggggg :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 3

@bliss1004 I noticed that too! Does it have to do with copyright issue? I like both but I prefer the ‘Like I’m Gonna Lose You’ on that scene. The other song was played again anyway during the walk along the Cherry blossom trees which was great too!

I don’t know if it’s just me but I think there’s another instance where 2 diff music was played. It was during the condo meet with the idol. I’m pretty sure the music was Power of Love in one of the streaming site but I saw other clips where a diff music was used. So I’m confused on that one. The Power of Love works best because the lyrics was just spot on! I got a big laugh out of that sequence. :lol:

• Like 3