[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

My fave comments by Knetz on the final ep, translated by Melohwa:

7. [+91,-2]
The real winner in life is Eun Gi. He became the son-in-law of a chaebol. And he's still young. The winner in life is Eun Gi!!!!

3. [+53,-2]
Naver.... Please upload the kiss scene........

6. [+20,-0]
The masters of endings... Seriously, actor Kim Jae Wook should make a promise to only walk the romcom path.. I was so happy for the past 2 months.. Please get on with your next drama quickly. 

KJW certainly killed his first rom-com lead role. I'm pretty sure a lot of the offers he'll be getting will be rom-com, but I'm guessing he'll stay away from the genre for a while. I want him to get a role in the next Bong Joon Ho movie, whenever that is. Ha! :D

• Like 14
  • LOL 4

11 minutes ago, Ondine said:

My fave comments by Knetz on the final ep, translated by Melohwa:

KJW certainly killed his first rom-com lead role. I'm pretty sure a lot of the offers he'll be getting will be rom-com, but I'm guessing he'll stay away from the genre for a while. I want him to get a role in the next Bong Joon Ho movie, whenever that is. Ha! :D

new movie or release new album with his band.. walrus..:)

• Like 6

The proposal scene,

I can see KJW was really nervous and stopped breathing for 2 seconds when he asked DM to marry him, and PMY almost lost her voice saying yes. If it's just their acting skill, bravo guys you make me hold my breathing during 3 seconds too  :heart:

• Like 14
  • Insightful 1

Hi All! still have not watched both EP 15 and 16.. but definitely saw a lot of clips already and read the recaps.. Thank you all so much! :kiss_wink: My summer has been made because of HPL and because of all of you :relaxed:  I wouldn't have survived these past months of very stressful work without HPL and this forum.. :wub:

KJW and PMY - appreciate all your hard work.. you've done a tremendous job at transcending the ROMCOM genre :blush: I don't think I've adored any other drama couple more than these two.. and that's because they have always been  consistently great.. and salute both of them. *altho i have to admit, in real life.. i am secretly wishing they end up being together*  :heart: 

all in all, i think HPL will remain my number 1, until maybe another KJW or PMY drama comes along.. i am so looking forward to their next project.. :star:

Kudos to the whole HPL team :love::relaxed::wub:

Please continue to take care of each other... until then, I'll continue to read on here. I am on my way to New York, unfortunately not to find my own Ryan Gold :joy: but it'll be great if an RG comes along.:D  I will hopefully be able to watch the subbed EP 15 and 16 while in transit and relish all the greatness that is Her Private Life :wub::blush::)

• Like 11

For women's sake, I feel responsible to share with you this photo :heart:. Ryan's claim of being an artwork is not exaggerated. Who would know only a half of his face can be so stunning if this moment was not captured? 

P/S: these two pieces of art are just perfect together :heart:

61813166_10157193939723446_9073550989021

• Like 8
  • Love 4

Before i slept yesterday, i saw a comment asking how come the couple hasnt have any babies yet and  i find a comment hilarious when someone said, because they wore too much clothes during the making out session (:D I cant remember which page it was) i havent been browsing back from the comments, or watched the last two endings as I want to watch it together with subs.

Anyway, i saw the wrapup party - specifically when PMY arrived... man, i cannot imagine how PMY stand all those flashlights focused on her... she seemed casual about it, and not affected by those flashes, while i flinched when i saw those... have all famous actors mastered their eyes not to be hurt by those flashes. PMY looks rested and looks elegant at the wrap-up party :)

• Like 6

3 hours ago, tensaitekikuroneko said:

Finally watched the last episode!

Cuteness overload really! The parallels. The PARALLELS AND THE DETAILS ARE EVERYTHING! I went and made a big list of every single parallel/detail in the last episode, as a way of saying goodbye to the drama. That's how I fangirl.

1. "His/Her's beauty is out of the world, so it is hard to capture it." - DM for  Si An vs RG for DM.

2. Eom fangirling over Si An when she hated her daughter for it. Crazy development!

3. The way DM's contribution is acknowledged by RG in the morning - stark contrast to how Eom/the guest dismissed her work during the first ep!

4. Taking photo of Si An with his nearest and dearest, vs. taking photo of Si An from a distance using telescopic lens!

5. Fangirling over videos of Si An in the cafe to fangirling over actual Si An right in front of them!

6. DM's mom waited all night at the playground to meet RG's mom and they are finally having a conversation in the temple.

7. "I think she's asking about your birthday" DM said about their mothers vs that for marital compatibility that DM's mom pestered her for and she told RG!

8. DM's dad started his hobby of collecting stones after he lost his son. RG's mom stopped painting after she lost her son.

9. DM asked him to read up on his Korean when he didn't get her sarcasm(that yeah, as if he'd refrain from drinking) when she sarcastically said "of course you do". He teased her by saying that when she said she looked good in yellow!

10. The bridal style picking up and putting to bed, was in contrast to how she brought him home when he had drunk a lot in the first staff dinner.

11. Ryan not shaking hands with anyone, but readily doing so with DI(he got over his trauma of cold hands).

12. DM's promotion got replaced by RG coming from USA and now she's getting a chance to work in USA.

13. RG being horrified by her terrible taste(when she tried to get LS painting from him in the China auction) vs. him completely trusting her taste right now and coming out of retirement.

14. Eom making RG director to RG making Eom director. It's hilarious.

15. DM sneaking as SJ's husband to see her during childbirth vs the lesbian couple RG imagined them to be + cross dressed RG playing Latte.

16. THE KISS THE WALL KISS. DM was glowing. I love this so much. I can't breathe. That parallel with 'do you want me', and then that kiss. Dead, deceased and buried.

Love this list!! Adding one more 

17. RG and DM playfully smearing chalk pain on each other face when younger w. Playing with flour when making food

18. DM saying RG face is her canvas to paint w. Her applying lipstick by kissing him! 

19. HJ told her mom she has no other wish if she died now, the exact line DM said after meeting SA in person

• Like 3
  • Love 4

1 minute ago, Ondine said:

TVN has just posted the Abyss bts video (it's their Monday-Tuesday drama I believe). So I'm guessing the HPL one will be delayed? :(

The HPL making probably will be released on Saturday. Like the past 2 weeks. They released it on Saturday. I hope they still gonna release it this week even the drama ended

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Their chemistry is just romance filled with fireworks!:love:What a beautiful happy

ending,that wrapped up the storyline well! The first part of the episode was wonderful that it brought out together all the team efforts. Will definitely miss seeing them looking so lovingly into each other, maybe we could see them reunite for work again or better yet IN REAL LIFE.:wub:

tumblr_psc3ltzRQt1r1my6mo5_400.giftumblr_psc3ltzRQt1r1my6mo6_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_psc3ltzRQt1r1my6mo7_400.giftumblr_psc3ltzRQt1r1my6mo8_400.gif

---------------------

9977323C5CF03CFA0B99A7B6475CF03CF810

• Like 15
  • Love 8

9 hours ago, dinhie said:

He play in many dramas before but sorry I couldnt remember his name :sweatingbullets:

His name was mentioned at ending title as special appeareance

The convo between eommas, DM mom went to orphanage trying to get YJ back but he already adopted. I think I could understand how hard her situation at that time. She lost her child and DM lost her memories of lil bro. 

And the ending kiss scene just perfect :wub:

Thank you chingus for all the joy, laugh, tears, insightful thoughts. Love you ❤

The conversations between the moms summarizes on why DM mom left him at the orphanage and how she is guilty about it. It also tells us that Si An is not adopted. Her mom move on after some times.

But what I like is what Ryan mom said (or as she said, what Ryan told her). That he understands on why her mom wants to move on and he understands how hard it must be for his mom to loose a son. 

The writer knows what poignant points are explain in well without the needs to drag it for episodes. 

• Like 8

OMG their pillow talk in the beginning of eps 16. It is sooooo deep and meaningful for two educated people. I love how the writer shows that curator is the artist in a gallery itself not the director. I have been involved with some galleries and this part really strokes me. Even there is "Slavoj Zizek" Wow. Daebak. I love it. It reminds me when I had convo with my ex BF. Ahhh I think I should find a new BF LMAO!!!!

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, SGahjumma said:

Relooking at the bed scene which DM bounces on top RG, her hand touches, caress his neck and ears, such spots are the arousing area :joy:

But of course he cannot be aroused when there are 20 other people in the room.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2