[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

47 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

Aah he wasn’t drinking that much then. At least he still able to walk on his own.  Maybe because he is super tired :sweatingbullets:

Why Director Eom’s husband looks so familiar? Did he appear in previous episode before? 

He play in many dramas before but sorry I couldnt remember his name :sweatingbullets:

His name was mentioned at ending title as special appeareance

The convo between eommas, DM mom went to orphanage trying to get YJ back but he already adopted. I think I could understand how hard her situation at that time. She lost her child and DM lost her memories of lil bro. 

And the ending kiss scene just perfect :wub:

Thank you chingus for all the joy, laugh, tears, insightful thoughts. Love you ❤

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, dinhie said:

He play in many dramas before but sorry I couldnt remember his name :sweatingbullets:

His name was mentioned at ending title as special appeareance

The convo between eommas, DM mom went to orphanage trying to get YJ back but he already adopted. I think I could understand how hard her situation at that time. She lost her child and DM lost her memories of lil bro. 

And the ending kiss scene just perfect :wub:

Thank you chingus for all the joy, laugh, tears, insightful thoughts. Love you ❤

Aah it’s a special appearance? No wonder he looks very familiar 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

Aah it’s a special appearance? No wonder he looks very familiar 

I'm not familiar with the actor but I did get a sense that it was a cameo, an inside joke even, or something. Aww, I'll really miss Director Eom.

• Like 4

Thank  you all for the recap. @luvcrabbieshinhwa  i wanted to  say thank you  for the recap but it was your  commemts that made me laugh.  It was so on  point. The recapping with fsngirling was so funny and cute.

There can be good rom com dramas around but the leads this time round are so nice characters. Did you notice that RG doesn't have a stinking drunk moment, or yells or loses control? And SDM is an absolute sunshine. 

She looks so sexy in the last shots. @jeonghyang Thank  you also for the gif which  accompanied  the recaps so well.

Now darn, who is with EG?

And let me look again at DM in the kissing scene. She doesn't even need any Photoshop. She is so gorgeous. I have been falling in love all throughout  the series. She might end up as one of my top 5 favourite characters. She makes me love her in each scene. DM is such a nice person. Why can't writers write more well rounded characters? Not that being a fan stalker and fansite whatchamacallit is balanced.

And yeah liitle YJ crying  broke  my heart. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, Ondine said:

I'm not familiar with the actor but I did get a sense that it was a cameo, an inside joke even, or something. Aww, I'll really miss Director Eom.

I saw him quite a lot in dramas but forget which ones.

That’s why they shot him from the foot and back first before revealing his face. Even their reunion got Ha Sung Woon background soundtrack just like LaBit :joy:

Director Eom and her OH MY GOD

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

Thank you so much all you are so beautiful people! It was so pleasure to be here

It was amazing and warm (read Hot) drama , I dont know if I can watch another romcom again  it always will be not so real

not so passion not so romantic like it was HPL.

We I do not say bay yet because we still must see BTS and articles!!

• Like 10

25 minutes ago, SGahjumma said:

The Guest spin off to movie, pending original cast to confirm. 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/03/exorcism-drama-the-guest-to-be-made-into-a-movie

As for PMY, hope she will get another genre of drama, maybe action or thriller type, or join KJW in the Guest movie...haha

Maybe PMY can do cameo  as a possessed. Hence, KJW as the priest will surely has to exorcise her. Some of KJW's exorcism scene in The Guest required him to be on top of the possessed, so it looks sensual. LOL

21 minutes ago, cenching said:

No wonder KJW’s lips is brushed and he looks exhausted to the bones...:sweatingbullets: Too much kissing can kill you...:tears:

LOL. It might be true. To think that this is KJW's first rom-com and he never done kiss scene as many as in HPL. :lol: Even his kiss scenes in the movies only lasts for 1-2 mins only. Anyway, he did well for the kiss scenes. Good job KJW! :lol:

@jeonghyang  I enjoy your gifs! Btw, do you have Tumblr acc?

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

Wait I just need the wipe my tears, I just care from watching episode 15 with sub, and I was crying like a babe with the story of Deok Su, poor child, I didn’t expect that twist! I was crying with Deok Min when she regained her memory. :bawling:  and thank God for a boyfriend like Ryan who completely understand the situation of her family. Like what everyone said they didn’t dwell in their guilt in the past to have a reason for breakup scene. Thank you writer from staying away from noble idiocy, but the truck of doom always hunt you. Anyway that road accident is understandable to write the storyline. But the point is they are mature enough like Deok Mi’s mom to face her fear and apologize to Ryan, everyone one made a mistake and no one is perfect, she is mourning with her baby so I understand because if a mother is in complete shock they can’t think of anything. I remembered I was shopping in the supermarket one of the child choked with his food and the mom just when hysterical and some of the people said they will help but she was like don’t touch my child! She is nuts! The child is turning blue already, good the the ambulance just came in time! 

Well back to the story I forgive her mom but still at least she could report him to the police or something but everything turn out to be good because Yoon Jae becomes a good and successful person, otherwise he will be a member of their family, even though he will become a member of the family hehehe! I haven’t much reading all your post dear to avoid spoiler because I’m enjoying the episode if I don’t know anything hehehe! Tomorrow sub will be up so I can share my thoughts at the final episode! 

• Like 7

I see the wrap up party! It looks like they had so much fun. Thank you for sharing!

So um...

@jeonghyang posted this.

EufW2Wd.gif

Why is life so unfair? I will never ever have a boyfriend/husband like Kim Jae Wook. I want to jump on Kim Jae Wook too. I am so jealous and hurt. PMY you are so lucky. I just want a relationship like this. And I'm sorry if my boyfriend/husband doesn't look like Kim Jae Wook in bed, I don't want him. I love Kim Jae Wook's hair. Kim Jae Wook looks so cuddly and sweet. I want to hug Kim Jae Wook. Help. This is really painful. Why isn't Kim Jae Wook in my bed? Why? Why? Why?

Me when I see this:

Image result for real housewives atlanta crying gifs

"Like I'm crying. This is just so unfair. I am so so so so so so sad."

Edit: My picture didn't show up. I'll fix it.

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 1
  • LOL 15