[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

3 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@cenching , @annie1234 everyone can we talk little about the ring :joy:

sorry his name is gold , he loaded with money and gives her ring like this , is it a 2 dollar ring , I cannot see the stone :joy:

didn’t he know girl best friend is diamond :joy:

OMG I was thinking the same :D but I let it pass since the scene was super beautiful. I wonder why Rosemont didn’t sponsor the ring? This drama got so many sponsors lately. They need to show everything. Reminds me of Waikiki 2 when Jun Ki needs to show the sponsor brand no matter what scene he does. :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

Our OTP looks so tired here. Recall seeing one of the staff's IG post about how she needs to catch up on sleep once this is over. Think everyone has been working insane hours to get to episode 16! Hope they all get some well-deserved rest after this! To the cast & crew, thank you so much for bringing sunshine to our lives for eight memorable weeks!

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 6

Gonna miss this drama :wub: thanks for all recap and insights... let’s wait for BTS...

I hope we get to see director cuts... when there is director cuts I will definitely buy it :blush: 

but if the language is in Korean I might not be able to understand and I would ask for you guys help... and I heard we can’t share those director cut clips officially right? Plz suggest me if I need to share with you guys, how can I share those clips? 

• Like 9

I reckon that the writer of this drama had a couple of dramas which they were heartbroken over because it used the drama tropes to create tension, resulting in break-ups and stupidity of the leads ruining everything.

So they created this webtoon/drama out of spite to show how the same tropes will be handled differently by people who use their brains - and by the characters who are worth their salt. They swore they were going to use every available plot device and trope, but without the frustration - and yet create a very sweet and interesting story.

I am so glad to say they succeeded. This drama displaced Marriage not Dating from the position of my  top rom-com (I still adore that one though!). :P

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

He does look really tired...hope we get a few post drama interviews...after they’ve rested a bit...hope they will bless us with some bts after....

Thought they tend to give us bts to tide us over til the next episode....lol...

am so going to rewatch this after I finish ep 16...

heres to EG n HJ.. though they seem to have a sibling vibe or master n minion vibe :lol:...gotta watch the ep before I figure out that judo video scene....lol

poor EG...he isn’t just friend zoned...he’s sibling zoned.....lethal

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

Ok I didn't know. Lol. Now I better go check the episode out. I was tagged and it's in the middle of the night. My brain wasn't switched on.

Guess I will be going back to sleep after 1 he 10 Mon later. Or whatever length the episode is.

Have to say SDM is an armful. PMY is feminine sexines personified. And SDM has been written as such a nice person. Am so happy she is not neurotic.

But back excuse me if I laugh thinking that she will call CSA as.... I can't even picture her saying the term. Looking at your brother in law with eyes dripping with honey. As they say in Kdramas.

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

48 minutes ago, jeonghyang said:

FINALE KISSES 63.gif

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

THANK YOU FOR WATCHING! 101.gif

@00123 @0ly40 @2handsintertwined @50okie @Adwina Oltariani @africandramalover @Airpork @alekaonu @AlexandraReid @alicolumna @alindahaw @alleram95 @aloraloralora @Ameera Ali @angiecrosby @aniliaz @an-naum @annie1234 @Artheusa @Ayame @aysha106 @Azipharelle @Aziraphale @bairama @bamsa @bbvvip @bebebisous33 @bellaangel012 @beny2013 @bitsbitsbits @biwind @blademan @bliss1004 @bocha @bobacha @boingboingracquet @Bon-bon007 @booo28 @bqm94hana @Butik Sasya @butterflyeffect @c chan @candilicious @Cara @Carat Ng @Carmarie @celebrianna @cenching @chachajeyjey @charlieblue17 @chdom @cheesethatnotsocheesey @chubbyzmae @ck1Oz @classyviews @Claudia Ximena @cremep @daloula @DeePlatonicFan @dimadiess @dinhie @DioDezir @doooodle @Doramy @Dramageek @dramaninja @Dramanoona @DreamCatcher2011 @dreamqueen @ducan @Earth2KatyD @Eeveeta @extrodinairey @eyo2eyo @fatalflaw @Friendly kitty @Froze Berg @ganko @gclala @gemini1990_stv @gilaswan @Gin Nietschze @Giya2909 @GraceL1430293421 @graciouslygracey25 @greenwatch08 @greezlybee @Guyangi_Dalpeongi @haartie @haelan @hallyus @hannah92 @heks @Hueee @hulya.23_d801 @hushhh @Hyhy180180 @hyuuhikari @ihyw @inday210 @Inkcity__ @inna75 @insertusername @insertusernamehere @irilight @Ishara Naufan @itsMYday @itzzy @ixora @J13 @jadore123 @jadore1 @jaemin kimpark @jaeuckismylife @Jafstar @japchaebap @jaydendoji @jd50 @jeijei @Jemrie @Jenetschka @Jillia @jimmylyne @joccu @jongski @jouleoppa @justamom @Kaitheee @Kasmic @kdramaQ @kelmaoneko @kenrei @khanhielicious @Khinqian @Kpzzzz @ktcjdrama @kyakyari @KymberleeD @L A @ladida07 @ladidada7 @larus @Latte_Anyday @Latte07 @LavelyShai @Learry @leek @lighthearted @liltash85 @Lisa David @liz-danielle @Lj @Lmangla @lmhpsh @lol23 @LoveMY1224 @lozenger Dave @lsbsg @lu09 @luffie @luvcrabbieshinhwa @M*U*Z*E @margerytka @maribella @MarJo_Lei @marykarmelina @Matilda_Anne @MaybeLatte0402 @MayL @mcdc @mellinadear @MeritaG @mikhaella75 @Miky88 @Minwae @minyyy @mmac80 @Moca_hanzel23 @moreenke @morningdew @misskym86 @mushforbrains @musyi17 @myd8 @nadiarose @Nakiami Kyoko @namjiho @naritul @nateko @nasuko56 @NaYouSabi? @NiaB @nidcha202 @niharika111 @Nikki Sixx @niniwu97 @Nj Ab @NloveMH @noirschwarz @nonski @nubianlegalmind @nuttyz @nuttz @Oksana Sutra @Ondine @onni @Onnie Said @orion00 @pad-hari @panappuru @papercrane @park2park @Peppyz @phoenix24 @philosophie @plappi @Pmyonly @pohyoke @ponderings @rabbiteen @raflayna @ramenqueen @Ramenqueen19 @raziela @rk816 @RobinM @rocat @rocher22 @rosierosie @RPM @rryyuu @sakisuki @sal2 @samecut123 @Sarang21 @sava2sava @DontEatMyKimchi @SC2019 @sd24 @Sejabin @selen4ever @seoseo @SGahjumma @shamrockmom @ShannonK @sharluvsenergy @Shine Son @shiqin3381 @shynaz @sillygal @rcalma @sken40 @Sky8lue @snitchdream08 @snow_ob_sorrow @songsongcoupleshipper @starrysky18 @staygold @Strawberry23 @stroppyse @sugarandspices @sumool @supernovarangers94 @sushilicious @taedysol @tan10can @tensaitekikuroneko @thechaosinourstar @TheRoadtoPMY @thexilent13 @thistle @thranduils @tianaa @tinkerbelle2004 @tinymel @tnl34 @TRaNz @triplem @TripleNa @turtlegirl @uglypearl @valzki @Visually-wandering @wangnyeo @Wenlisha @weris @White Anemone @whome @wildcherry @windy123hk @winnieho @xprosperity @Xytam @Yana Mujay @yanginggrid @YearwoodC @Qwan Ree Un @yuliana wong@YoungatHeart_ @youngatheart @YunnMika @yuyu0389 @Zazu2017 @zenya22

Thank you for mentioning me. And thank you for the yummy ending kisses. But can I say something? I'm crying. I wish I was Park Minyoung. I wish I could kiss Kim Jae Wook. Why? Well, he's sexy. He's a good kisser. And did I mention he's sexy?

Me when I see PMY kiss Kim Jae Wook:

Image result for real housewives kenya gifs

"PMY No! I'm so jealous. I want to kiss Kim Jae Wook."

Edit: Can't quote pictures. Let me fix it mods. Please give me time Please.:ph34r:

Edited by triplem
  • Like 6
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, jeonghyang said:

FINALE KISSES 63.gif

Most of all thank YOU for ALL the wonderful gifs. It simply amazes me how fast you make and post them.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

I'm  doing this again.

@jeonghyang Thank you for mentioning me. And thank you for the yummy ending kisses. But can I say something? I'm crying. I wish I was Park Minyoung. I wish I could kiss Kim Jae Wook. Why? Well, he's sexy. He's a good kisser. And did I mention he's sexy?

Spoiler
30 minutes ago, jeonghyang said:

FINALE KISSES 63.gif

DiqJfWs.gif

Reveal hidden contents

cTc9jjp.gif

Reveal hidden contents

Uhb6LbF.gif

Reveal hidden contents

mRIvejI.gif

XzVk0Cp.gif

Reveal hidden contents

7bG4zLd.gif

iJhmHk3.gif

@00123 @0ly40 @2handsintertwined @50okie @Adwina Oltariani @africandramalover @Airpork @alekaonu @AlexandraReid @alicolumna @alindahaw @alleram95 @aloraloralora @Ameera Ali @angiecrosby @aniliaz @an-naum @annie1234 @Artheusa @Ayame @aysha106 @Azipharelle @Aziraphale @bairama @bamsa @bbvvip @bebebisous33 @bellaangel012 @beny2013 @bitsbitsbits @biwind @blademan @bliss1004 @bocha @bobacha @boingboingracquet @Bon-bon007 @booo28 @bqm94hana @Butik Sasya @butterflyeffect @c chan @candilicious @Cara @Carat Ng @Carmarie @celebrianna @cenching @chachajeyjey @charlieblue17 @chdom @cheesethatnotsocheesey @chubbyzmae @ck1Oz @classyviews @Claudia Ximena @cremep @daloula @DeePlatonicFan @dimadiess @dinhie @DioDezir @doooodle @Doramy @Dramageek @dramaninja @Dramanoona @DreamCatcher2011 @dreamqueen @ducan @Earth2KatyD @Eeveeta @extrodinairey @eyo2eyo @fatalflaw @Friendly kitty @Froze Berg @ganko @gclala @gemini1990_stv @gilaswan @Gin Nietschze @Giya2909 @GraceL1430293421 @graciouslygracey25 @greenwatch08 @greezlybee @Guyangi_Dalpeongi @haartie @haelan @hallyus @hannah92 @heks @Hueee @hulya.23_d801 @hushhh @Hyhy180180 @hyuuhikari @ihyw @inday210 @Inkcity__ @inna75 @insertusername @insertusernamehere @irilight @Ishara Naufan @itsMYday @itzzy @ixora @J13 @jadore123 @jadore1 @jaemin kimpark @jaeuckismylife @Jafstar @japchaebap @jaydendoji @jd50 @jeijei @Jemrie @Jenetschka @Jillia @jimmylyne @joccu @jongski @jouleoppa @justamom @Kaitheee @Kasmic @kdramaQ @kelmaoneko @kenrei @khanhielicious @Khinqian @Kpzzzz @ktcjdrama @kyakyari @KymberleeD @L A @ladida07 @ladidada7 @larus @Latte_Anyday @Latte07 @LavelyShai @Learry @leek @lighthearted @liltash85 @Lisa David @liz-danielle @Lj @Lmangla @lmhpsh @lol23 @LoveMY1224 @lozenger Dave @lsbsg @lu09 @luffie @luvcrabbieshinhwa @M*U*Z*E @margerytka @maribella @MarJo_Lei @marykarmelina @Matilda_Anne @MaybeLatte0402 @MayL @mcdc @mellinadear @MeritaG @mikhaella75 @Miky88 @Minwae @minyyy @mmac80 @Moca_hanzel23 @moreenke @morningdew @misskym86 @mushforbrains @musyi17 @myd8 @nadiarose @Nakiami Kyoko @namjiho @naritul @nateko @nasuko56 @NaYouSabi? @NiaB @nidcha202 @niharika111 @Nikki Sixx @niniwu97 @Nj Ab @NloveMH @noirschwarz @nonski @nubianlegalmind @nuttyz @nuttz @Oksana Sutra @Ondine @onni @Onnie Said @orion00 @pad-hari @panappuru @papercrane @park2park @Peppyz @phoenix24 @philosophie @plappi @Pmyonly @pohyoke @ponderings @rabbiteen @raflayna @ramenqueen @Ramenqueen19 @raziela @rk816 @RobinM @rocat @rocher22 @rosierosie @RPM @rryyuu @sakisuki @sal2 @samecut123 @Sarang21 @sava2sava @DontEatMyKimchi @SC2019 @sd24 @Sejabin @selen4ever @seoseo @SGahjumma @shamrockmom @ShannonK @sharluvsenergy @Shine Son @shiqin3381 @shynaz @sillygal @rcalma @sken40 @Sky8lue @snitchdream08 @snow_ob_sorrow @songsongcoupleshipper @starrysky18 @staygold @Strawberry23 @stroppyse @sugarandspices @sumool @supernovarangers94 @sushilicious @taedysol @tan10can @tensaitekikuroneko @thechaosinourstar @TheRoadtoPMY @thexilent13 @thistle @thranduils @tianaa @tinkerbelle2004 @tinymel @tnl34 @TRaNz @triplem @TripleNa @turtlegirl @uglypearl @valzki @Visually-wandering @wangnyeo @Wenlisha @weris @White Anemone @whome @wildcherry @windy123hk @winnieho @xprosperity @Xytam @Yana Mujay @yanginggrid @YearwoodC @Qwan Ree Un @yuliana wong@YoungatHeart_ @youngatheart @YunnMika @yuyu0389 @Zazu2017 @zenya22

Me when I see PMY kiss Kim Jae Wook:

Image result for real housewives kenya gifs

"PMY No! I'm so jealous. I want to kiss Kim Jae Wook."

Edit: Ok. This is my new post. Forget the other post. Please! :bawling:

Edit: One more thing. I love the way Kim Jae Wook moves his head when he kisses. I like his lips. Someone asks me if Kim Jae Wook is a good kisser. 

Me:

Related image

"Yes, he's a good kisser. I wish he would kiss me! HELP!"

• Like 3
  • LOL 15

Thanks to all who has contributed and shared the pics, gifs, reviews, videos links from Ep 1 i joined this thread until today the final episode.. I'm not that active in soompi forums thread.. sometimes hiatus for 2 years then comeback to the forums because of a kdrama.. This drama definitely gonna be one of my favourite dramas that I've watched since i joined soompi. Gonna forever remember this drama and HPL will be at a special place in my heart..

I'll definitely gonna buy the Director's cut DVD.. because... I'm actually do not satisfied with the final episode...not because there's no bed scene, no wedding scene or no KJW abs..But because i think they are so many stories that still left out and we need to know more about it... Don't ask me what, all i can say i feel like something is missing...I hope by watching thr Director's cut will heal my pain...

I'm having this heart pain probably because the withdrawal syndrome has already started and my heart feel so much in pain to say goodbye to RG and Deokmi :tears:

KJW and PMY kissing scene in  Ep 15 and Ep 16 are soooo obvious that they are really trust each other..Something like both are telling each other "You don't need my permission to hold and kiss me..Do whatever you want" ekekekekekekek ..ouchhhh my heart dugeun dugeun..:phew:

I was hoping KJW will get more lead role in rom com drama..but i have the feelings that he gonna accept different genre in his next drama project...not a rom com..

PMY too..she probably gonna rest for a while and comeback with a new drama by early next year..

• Like 13
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

Just saw on twitter...the Long jacket I was whingeing about is like a thousand bucks....OMG!!!

lots of pics of him uploaded...he does look tired but was sweet enough to take loads of pics with everyone...there is one of him kneeling next to healer ahjumma....his Japanese upbringing seems very deep seated...think he was actually speaking jap in one video...when he received a bouquet...

not seeing that many pics of the other casts as yet...

awaiting pics of pmy....the goddess...

looking at the gifs of the finale kiss...woohoo....they are enjoying it too much!!!but thank you thank you drama gods for putting them together in a romcom...

• Like 14