[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

This is me after watching HPL  finale

:love::love::heart:

Regardless of what “some people” say (some are nasty:rage:) to me HPL &KJW&PMY has bring a tremendous amount of joy for these past few weeks. I enjoyed every bit of it. Kudos to the actors and actresses also production staffs.

HPL will forever be my serotonin inducer, stress relieved pills, energy booster, &  my source of rainbows and glitters. Its a feel good drama, very light and easy, you don’t have to rack your brain to understand the storyline.  All you need to do is to watch and feel the love. I’m gonna have a serious withdrawal syndrome after this..but since HPL is the cure itself i’ll rewatch all the sweet moments to my heart content when the withdrawal kicked in later:tounge_wink:

ps: i never realised it before, but i think i have “hand & arm fetish” going on over here. I wonder whose faults is that:tounge_xd:.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, cenching said:

KJW looked unwell when arrived in the party and looked worse leaving the wrap up party early.....:dissapointed: Too tired maybe since they were filming until the last minutes....

He looks a bit drunk too since his body is all red (well, he always red, though :sweatingbullets:) Tired + tipsy = he must be very sleepy. Sleep well and rest well all the staffs and actors :blush: I will wait for your post drama interviews :blush:

6 minutes ago, mmac80 said:

Proposal scene :love:

I just realized, so many drama watcher commented on this proposal scene. It's kind of rare in drama to see someone proposing on one knee. American style Ryan Gold :heart:

• Like 10
  • LOL 3

3 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

He looks a bit drunk too since his body is all red (well, he always red, though :sweatingbullets:) Tired + tipsy = he must be very sleepy. Sleep well and rest well all the staffs and actors :blush: I will wait for your post drama interviews :blush:

Do they drink that much during wrap up party??? Beside he was there for only about an hour or two....Or maybe unfit body condition plus Soju cause him looking worse for wear?? :huh:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

I just realized, so many drama watcher commented on this proposal scene. It's kind of rare in drama to see someone proposing on one knee. American style Ryan Gold :heart:

Not true, in WWWSK LYJ also proposed with 1 knee down to KMS. So actually, proposal scene or wedding scene is always quite standard but it deviate in their content.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, annie1234 said:
Looks like the wrap up party is also ended.

ETA: Ah, Deleted. He's wearing the same jacket when they cut the cake.

I remember that WWWSK cast (mainly PMY, hee) went to multiple parties. Maybe they're going to the next one.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

Ahaha, he does look a bit sloshed. Didn't LYJ also get down on one knee in WWWSK though? ETA: Oops, @SGahjumma got there first. :)

I'm waiting for the final wall kiss to be uploaded to Naver/Youtube. :( Just realized, Deokmi got the wall kiss she wanted after two fake-outs, haha.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, mmac80 said:

He's wearing a different jacket. It might not be for the HPL wrap party, but from his previous drama? 

It's from tonight's wrap party. He changed to that jacket after that. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, cenching said:

Do they drink that much during wrap up party??? Beside he was there for only about an hour or two....Or maybe unfit body condition plus Soju cause him looking worse for wear?? :huh:

Well, I think in wrap up party, they will have like unlimited bottle of soju and beer :sweatingbullets: He was there since like 8 p.m Korea time until 11.30 so he must be drinking quite a lot. And also wrap up party can be very tiring for the actors. They have to walking around to take pictures with the staffs and signing everything handed to them :sweatingbullets: Well, it's possible too if he is a bit unwell because of super tight shooting schedule.

Well, I just hope all the actors and staffs are having a blast and won't forget this drama for long time :heart:

• Like 8
  • Love 2

15 hours ago, Kasmic said:

Maybe she did try to find Ryan's mother but failed and had no other option... or maybe Ryan reminded her too much of her own lil son and she couldn't bear the heartbreak :cold_sweat:.  I need to watch the sub eps to understand it more 

I agree with you, I think the heartbreak of losing her own son and almost losing her daughter was too much to carry at that time.  I only wish that they would have had her take him to the orphanage  very early in the morning as opposed to late at night.  Ryan is also not too upset because, had DM's mother kept him, DM would probably see him as a brother instead of a lover.  

As I was thinking about Ryan's personality and the way he handles situations.  He behavior is not only shaped by his maturity, but by his loving adopted parents and by his adopted country.   I love RG's gentle loving nature and his thoughtfulness and the respect he has for women.  It is a reminder of how we, as women, should be treated by all men.   Someone had stated earlier that they were happy to see that RG did not grab DM by the arm and pull her away when she was hiding behind EC.  There are jerks in every country; however, most men do not pull on women in that way in America.   Yes,  there are abusive men in America, there are misogynistic men in America; however, it is not interwoven in our cultural for men to treat women in a disrespectful way and most women would not allow that behavior.    

I cannot wait until tonight; however, I am also sad that this is the final episode and wish this drama was 20 episodes instead of 16.  

Kudos to the writer, director, production crew, and of course, all of the actors.  It was everyone's effort that made this drama such a joy to watch.  I cannot believe it, this is  the second K Rom-com drama this year without all the mother drama and asinine lets break-up without talking and getting an understanding first drama.  The characters were mature, loving and believable.  I loved the way they talked to each other and shared their feelings, and vulnerabilities.  One of the great scenes was when DM was women enough to ask RG why he did not want to be in a fake relationship with her.  She was a strong enough woman to put her heart out there to get an answer as opposed to us spending several episodes with her acting out... very mature behavior.  I could go on and on about this drama and all the scenes I loved such as when RG cried on DM's shoulder.   This drama has become one of my top 10 K rom-com of all times.   I would recommend this drama to anyone looking to watch K Dramas for the first time.  

• Like 5
  • Love 5

19 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

He looks a bit drunk too since his body is all red (well, he always red, though :sweatingbullets:) Tired + tipsy = he must be very sleepy.

Lets not forget to add 3 or 4 cigarettes  :mrgreen: I heard it the cause of his redness :phew:

13 minutes ago, cenching said:

Do they drink that much during wrap up party???

Of course like drama , when they hear free drink , they drink nonstop :joy:

@dramaninja maybe they done it , to help rating :mrgreen:

• LOL 8

14 minutes ago, myd8 said:

This is me after watching HPL  finale

:love::love::heart:

Regardless of what “some people” say (some are nasty:rage:) to me HPL &KJW&PMY has bring a tremendous amount of joy for these past few weeks. I enjoyed every bit of it. Kudos to the actors and actresses also production staffs.

We should not forget that acting is a profession, there is not point to compare each pairing, who is able to work well or who wasn’t, it is just like our daily work or school life, who is able to mix well with u and who don’t, but no matter, everyone is putting in their effort to make the project scores well. PMY and KJW are trying their best to be comfortable with each other, throwing away the unnecessary prejudices that pple will see them, putting in all their effort to make this drama to be well loved. 

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Lets not forget to add 3 or 4 cigarettes  :mrgreen: I heard it the cause of his redness :phew:

Of course like drama , when they hear free drink , they drink nonstop :joy:

Lots of Koreans are drinking beer or soju like water :joy: I'd probably be passed out if I drink like that.:vicx:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

17 minutes ago, cenching said:

KJW can't drink much though. He talk about it at Life bar and JJH's dvd. He will fall to sleep after drunk. :joy:

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, jaydendoji said:

KJW can't drink much though. He talk about it at Life bar and JJH's dvd. He will fall to sleep after drunk. :joy:

Aah he wasn’t drinking that much then. At least he still able to walk on his own.  Maybe because he is super tired :sweatingbullets:

Why Director Eom’s husband looks so familiar? Did he appear in previous episode before? 

• Like 7