[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

The moment they started taking time to show each and everyone's story, I kinda knew there wouldn't be a major time skip. This couple was so delicious though.

As it seems, it is like they spent an year in NY together - which turned another trope round its head. Both went to USA(with DM supporting RG lol)

Their supposed fake relationship started from the walls - and they ended at the walls. DM also looked so mature and graceful in her get up(so much different from the loud get up she imagined back in the first episode!) - with DM asking "Do you want me?", and RG replying "Yes." - this is it.

EG/HJ together as second leads - what are they doing with the tropes?! They are taking each one of them, turning it round its head and then putting it back.

Director Eom fangirling over Si An...haha

I am so sad it ended... It ended so well, and I am still unsatisfied. I am just...heart broken because I won't get to see them again.

• Like 14
  • Love 2

9 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

For the entire series, he only has 2 short sleeve :lol:  This drama should've been shot in Summer. :joy:

Lets add sleeping with long sleeve even in bed :joy: & cover 

15592252851559225262.gif

but big questions how the best friend end pregnant & our  busy couple in bed didn’t :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, haartie said:

I can die happy now. They kiss at that museum wall, in their gorgeous looks. I love them in mono-tone color so much.

That kiss scene was so aesthetic, so gorgeous, and still felt very them. It looked like it should be in a music video. :wub: Loved Eungi and Hyojin together at the end making a video (was she telling him in the end to make it a mukbang instead?). :lol: I want to put my thoughts together better in a longer post, but for now I'm just basking in how much I love this ending. It's been a long time since I've ended a show with just good feelings all around.

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Lets add sleeping with long sleeve even in bed :joy: & cover

but big questions how the best friend end pregnant & our  busy couple in bed didn’t :joy:

15592252851559225262.gif

Because they did it fully clothe????:huh::huh::huh:

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

2 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

They enjoy their honeymoon as much as we enjoy seeing them in it lol!  ;)

minus a few shirt would still be ideal lol! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

One of the advantages of not having expectations is you get to be pleasantly surprised. Maybe I should have expected it and I didn't, but I loved the proposal. I love the way the hugged each other, clutched each other actually, with tears brimming in their eyes. It felt better than ending the scene with an aesthetic kiss. :wub:

When Deokmi was expecting her new nameplate at work, all I could think about was this was the glow-up that Kim Miso deserved. I'm glad she got it, even if it was in another drama. :D

• Like 11

Other than our HYJ and SDM who make us fall in love the drama, we should also give credit to the rest of the casts like Seon Joo, Eun Gi, Seung Min, Joo Hyuk, Guen Woo, SiAn, Hyo Jin, Yu-cu, Yu-Soeb, Eom So Hye gwangjang-Nim, DM and YJ parents, not also forgetting the backend teams like the Writer, Director, Cameramen, Fashion Coordinators, Editors, and all the supporting crews to make this drama such memorable and enjoyable for us.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Because they did it fully clothe????:huh::huh::huh:

I understand her , she was dreaming about her idol in school  and missed important lessons :joy: but what his reason :phew:

@Kasmic @annie1234 @jeonghyang

at least we all could be happy he win the fight , end in the top , in this steamy, hot scene it make difference where you end  :joy:

15592263501559226341.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

Big thank you to all the recappers...just watching ep 15 now on viu...

It really is a good episode...the emotional scenes worked really well and EG shone as her protector...poor thing ...he’s spent his whole life trying to protect her and he was himself a child too... would have been tough processing...and can’t imagine the agony of parents losing their child and then after that the guilt of letting go of a child...

given how much innate warmth and kindness they possess...really really understand why they have these gems in these roles...the emotional resonance...

i hope that there are good roles for Ahn bo hyun in the future...he was really good in this ep...

looking forward to the subbed finale tomorrow!!!

• Like 8