[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

Spoiler

Preview... 

Deokmi what have you done to Ryan.. My naugty thinking... Lol bed scene guys:w00t:

My eyes... My eyes again.. 

And we have dating scene again

Preview its out:wub:

• Like 11
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, luvcrabbieshinhwa said:

Ryan closes her eyes when they arrive at his house. He guides her to the art room.

Ryan actually finishes painting her portrait. T_T

Ryan, "I can draw again now...though my hand is still trembling.... I need more practice."

But DM reiterates 2 times that it's PERFECT. They look at the painting, holding hand.

Ryan: "the first time we met, you also held my hand like this. Hi."

Then recalling what they said to each other back then, smiling to each other.

Ryan: "now that I think about it, I came to find a reason why I couldn't draw...but I find something that's more precious than drawing. It's you." and kisses her. 'It's been a long time since we met. I miss you, Deokmi." DM: "i miss you, Yoonjae."

They then say hello to each other, informally...

IoDorgo.gif

Spoiler

i1YCoZD.gif

SiAc6JL.gif

Spoiler

Jvo0dSm.gif

wM3b0VL.gif

- The End -

• Like 7
  • Love 6

Glad  to see his final product of DDM self portrait

Spoiler

a73d83f70413d2a3174b2b5338b20b83.png

love the height diff

85bf0606ce74d3a194708f9973c5734e.png

Spoiler

de1c0d23bff9913c56f60cce421f5568.png

D7vTwReU0AEqsWe.jpg79eedb91b210c24d9169c9a87bb822a3.png

df538a2d69525476170a14eceb1cd980.png

403af0d0d1a4a19576576600cc72fdd1.png

DM: I missed you YJ

Ryan/ YJ: Annyeong DM

fea40f73a922e33cfb7d7005b42b8113.png

DM: Annyeong YJ

D7vTedkU0AEkUXV.jpg

ENDS

• Like 2
  • Love 8
  • Thanks 2

Wow one hour I try to watch without understand.. But have certain wordsI can understand.. Salutes and kudos who always make live recap:wub:

Yeah Ryan its too perfect:wub:

I also like how the production show height between KJW and PMY because others drama the heroin need to put some oh their shoes or  need to use something to be look fair with hero..

• Like 9

My stream froze a lot, so thank goodness for their Naver channel putting up a lot of the clips:

https://tv.naver.com/cjenm.herprivatelife

- Saw a comment on the lipstick clip on Youtube - "Husband does my makeup challenge" :lol: But I feel like Deokmi and Ryan will fail at it because they'll end up just making out and that's not the point of the challenge you guys!

- It was so weird when they were walking to the grounds of the gallery and they weren't holding hands...it just looked so wrong! They should be holding hands always. :D

- Thank you, writer-nim, for not wrecking them!

- But ohmygosh that tragic brother story! I mean some people have posted about that theory before but the kid actors were sooooo cute and then bam! Blood and tragedy. :tears:

- Like I said, I don't know anything about art, but the painting looked cool. A little creepy to me, but I dig.

- They'd better feed us enough fluff to last a lifetime tomorrow! But why does this gorgeous sexy couple sleep with so many clothes on lmao! :lol:

And this morning-after lounging-around-in-bed (with too many clothes on) scene. Their chemistry kills me. Keeelllssss I tell you.:wub:

https://tv.naver.com/v/8560296

• Like 7
  • LOL 14

THIS DRAMA IS IT. I haven't seen a better drama. This drama literally is the best thing ever.

This author's love for parallels is going to kill me someday!!!!!

1. We wanted to see Ryan paint DM. We got it.

2. DM's intense fangirling - we got it.

3. Eom So Hye being the insecure mom is the loveliest thing I have seen. Fight between her and DM's mom was incredible.

4. The reason that DM's family became one of fanatics is probably because they tried to cope up with the loss.

5. The childhood story ended up being a red herring - it was there to troll us into thinking we'd go to the normal kdrama route but we were in for a pleasant surprise.

6. RYAN GOLD IS PERFECT. He got Si An as her birthday present(I fricking called it)

7. What am I seeing here: DIxSA|HJxEG? WTF?

8. SA is the perfect dongsaeng - thanks for this yes!

9. The SELFIE WITH SI AN!!! What a pleasant parallel.

10. The little family celebrating the birthday of their daughter in law KILLED ME. So sweet it was!

@Ondine I agree, I was so anxious when they weren't holding hands and walking - coupled with bad stream, I was shouting at my laptop screen because I thought it's going the typical way.

I tried streaming but the stream was so pathetic that it would load two frames in a min with no audio whatsoever. A pain! Thank you all live recappers and screenshotters(is that a word? lol)

I will never be able to watch another romcom after this :( it has ruined me!

ALSOOOO! If they are going to USA, and it obviously won't be filmed, WE WILL GET A TIME SKIP! AN EPILOGUE! YES! Hopefully with kids too! This is brilliant!!

• Like 16
  • Love 5

57 minutes ago, thechaosinourstar said:

just eat each other please.

i mean...

kiss each other and have babies please

:mrgreen::joy: He agree with you  & want to do more sessions on bed to make babies  :mrgreen: but she had more idea for the rest of day 

QnOBOl.gif?download=true

• Like 4
  • LOL 11