[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

The next day, DM is late when Ryan comes to their office. He recalls of what EG said.

DM appears behind him and tells him that she wants to talk to him.

DM tells him that she knew from EG that Ryan's memory is back. 

She feels sorry, but Ryan tells her it's ok.

She then tells him that her mom wanna meet and apologize to him. She stutters and trembles...but Ryan assures her that he's alright.

He then asks her to wait for him as he talks to her mom. DM cries.

Ryan meets DM mom and talks... DM mom tells him that she heard from DM about YJ and his mom.

She then explained and apologized. Ryan calls her "Mom," saying that his girlfriend's mom is also her mom..so he'd call her that. Her mom apologizes again..but Ryan says he's OK...he even thanks her for taking him in for a while, though he was a total stranger to her. He holds her hand and thanks her sincerely. DM mom cries.

DM then tells him about her little brother...which causes her to drop little YJ to the orphanage.

Ryan tells her that her memory about 7-yo-YJ was painful...but it means almost nothing to the current Ryan, so they should just make more memories together. DM, "I'll love you more and more." Ryan, "I already received such love." and asks her to go to Deoksu's final resting place together.

• Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 7

Lets see how this impacts them

96b02ef61bd44e82268de902d80c413c.png

DM cant utter a word. HEr mother arrives and Ryan leaves to speak to her

438ba7071a2aa14a2fb8c08c90e55c62.png

Spoiler

34a5bb3d04313c8002e2c98b169341cf.png

alls well 

ab49f304b2445a0d5425cd0396bbd25a.png

its getting kinda predictable isnt it lol!

00c1f6239340bd7f61ad282b2bf32d7e.png

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 5

1 minute ago, luvcrabbieshinhwa said:

DM then tells him about her little brother...which causes her to drop little YJ to the orphanage.

Ryan tells her that her memory about 7-yo-YJ was painful...but it means almost nothing to the current Ryan, so they should just make more memories together. DM, "I'll love you more and more." Ryan, "I already received such love." and asks her to go to Deoksu's final resting place together.

NjYWhyD.gif

Spoiler

TwPlb1B.gif

WVcubag.gif

• Like 15
  • Love 6

2 minutes ago, shynaz said:
  Hide contents

Yeah they didnt break up:wub:

Thank god, I was gonna skip the episode if they really did lol. I can't handle angsty stuff :mrgreen:. It ruins my mood lol.

• Like 7
  • Love 4

Wonderful...they played it in a wonderful way...though they had all the possible k drama tropes...they turned it on it’s head...no silly separations....kudos kudos kudos for not going down the silly break up route...though they did troll us....

• Like 17

Sindy pays unexpected visit to Eungi's judo gym, asking him to drop her home later. Still calling him AHJUSSI.

Eungi is annoyed, "YOU TAKE BUS. DO I LOOK EASY??"

Sindy: "Yes"

=))

At another place, Sindy mom is wondering when did Sindy find her 'surrogate mom'.

Then she unexpectedly visits DM parents' apartment, asking her to go home together.

Sindy refuses, "THIS IS MY HOME NOW." They pulled her hand harshly, Sindy screams out of her lung...

DM parents hear it and come to rescue her, "What are you doing to my daughter?" Sindy mom hysterically claims that "SHE'S MY DAUGHTER!!!"

They all end up in her house. DM mom apologizes for not recognizing her as Hyojin's mom (to which she hysterically replies "BUT WE TOTALY LOOK ALIKE??" HAHA). SHe then urges Hyojin to go home with her mom. Hyojin refuses ahaha.

She then gives some heartfelt parental advice to Hyojin's mom...basically asking to take care of Hyojin well...and asking Hyojin to do the same to her mom. This time, Hyojin agrees to go home with her mom. Secretary Kim claps happily lol so cute.

Hyojin returns home with her mom, promising to visit often. DM mom welcomes her, "but not when you fight with your mom."

SiAn and DaIn's scene. Sian likes what Da In did to the exhibition.

Ryan and DM...and other employees are busy preparing for the exhibition. Even Hyojin is working hard preparing her merchandise. 

Ryan and DM then go home together, with her linking her arm to his. Ryan asks her to come to his house, "Your birthday present is waiting." DM probably thinks it's SiAn and readily agrees LOL.

Ryan closes her eyes when they arrive at his house. He guides her to the art room.

Ryan actually finishes painting her portrait. T_T

Ryan, "I can draw again now...though my hand is still trembling.... I need more practice."

But DM reiterates 2 times that it's PERFECT. They look at the painting, holding hand.

Ryan: "the first time we met, you also held my hand like this. Hi."

Then recalling what they said to each other back then, smiling to each other.

Ryan: "now that I think about it, I came to find a reason why I couldn't draw...but I find something that's more precious than drawing. It's you." and kisses her. 'It's been a long time since we met. I miss you, Deokmi." DM: "i miss you, Yoonjae."

They then say hello to each other, informally...

((((when will SIAn know she's SHI NA GIL...I CANT WAIT XD))) 

Preview; 

They go to visit Deoksu together.

DM is staying at Ryan's house again.

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 9