[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

Hey beautiful HPL lovers its finally Wednesday!!!:love: 

I’m done counting days now I’m counting hours, minutes & seconds. Seriously tho a minute feels like an hour. Time passes so effing slow. :confounded:

@NaYouSabi? i had a lot of fun reading your posts.. keep it coming. The writer in you should make a professional debut one day. We’re more than thrilled  to root for you. Fighting!!!

Someone said about opening a rehab centre. Is it open yet? Coz the withdrawal symptom has kicked in for a while now. I need serious help:tounge_xd:

What am I going to do? I can’t get enough of HPL and every sweet thing in it.. & definitely couldn’t get out of KJW’s charmed. I wonder how PMY dealt with his fatal attractiveness. 

Can’t wait for tonight show.. be back after episode 15 ends tonight. I’ll join the spazz squad later. May the writer/PD nimm/ bless us with lots and lots of honey dipped sweetness interaction between our leads so it could be one of the many cure for our withdrawal symptoms.:innocent:

• Like 5

As much as I hate watching Ryan and Deok Mi not being lovey dovey to each other, but Ryan in that outfit keeps distracting me. He looks super good in it :bawling: He with rolled up sleeves made his handsomeness level up 1000x :heart:

and also PMY outfit too. It’s a simple one but I don’t know why I found it kinda sexy. Sexy yet elegant. :heart:

Hope Deok Mi mom, Ryan, and Deok Mi will settle everything today. And we will get full lovey dovey scenes for tomorrow!

• Like 9
  • Love 1

you guys have to see this. even walking at airport can be this alluring :wub:

the hand-in-the-pocket thing of Ryan is KJW's thing

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

i pray & hope tonight, so separation. not even for a minute. 

Hoping SDM mom will see SDM being sad while talking to RG and she will go over and talk to RG and later SDM mom will persuade SDM to continue to love RG with all her heart and might. 

I pray I am right. 30 seconds separation only :)

• Like 5

While we wait, let's revisit last week's episodes: https://www.soompi.com/article/1326879wpp/5-emotion-filled-moments-from-episodes-13-and-14-of-her-private-life

00594660aee04dd294efca96c1258f2c.jpeg?s=

5 Emotion-Filled Moments From Episodes 13 And 14 Of “Her Private Life”

May 28, 2019

Another week has gone by, and Ryan (Kim Jae Wook) and Duk Mi (Park Min Young) remain as being the most adorable couple ever. But with the series slowly winding down, there’s a lot of loose ends being tied and feelings being felt. Here’s a look at five emotion-filled moments from episodes 13 and 14.

Warning: Spoilers from episode 13 and 14 ahead.

1. Duk Mi not being able to stay away from Ryan

Duk Mi finds out about Lee Sol (Lee Il Hwa) being Ryan’s mother pretty quickly, and when she talks with Ryan, she discovers that he knows too. She tells him that she’s always there for him and on his side, but gives him a chance to have some space while he takes everything in.

her-private-life9.pngher-private-life-18.pngher-private-life-27.png

Cont'd in spoiler:

Spoiler

Also, how about the part when Duk Mi finds Ryan at the gallery wallowing in his own pain? She’s there for him even when he doesn’t ask for it.

This is one of the reasons why this couple is so amazing. Duk Mi respects Ryan’s feelings and gives him the space he needs to process his big discovery. It’s a moment that shows maturity in the relationship and one that’s total couple goals. It’s true love, y’all.

2. Eun Gi and Duk Mi being friends again

After Eun Gi (Ahn Bo Hyun) reveals his feelings for Duk Mi, it’s difficult for them to be friends again. But when they both run into each other, they decide to have a few drinks together. Eun Gi tells Duk Mi that they can pretend to go back to what they were before he told her about his feelings.

her-private-life-111.pngher-private-life-1111.pngher-private-life-11111.png

Seeing these two sibling-like friends laugh and bicker with each other again felt so good. It was heartbreaking seeing Eun Gi look at Duk Mi so longingly, but it’s the best-case scenario for both of them!

her-private-life8.pngher-private-life-17.png

3. Ryan telling his mom that he’s her long-lost son

In last week’s episodes, Cha Si An’s (ONE) mother makes an appearance and it’s later found that his mother is Lee Sol and that Ryan’s mother is also Lee Sol. It’s obviously an emotional discovery and it had us all pretty shocked.

her-private-life10.pngher-private-life-19.pngher-private-life-28.png

This part was amazing because Ryan is finally able to have closure. He’s able to find out who his mother is and that his real brother is, in fact, Cha Si An. I loved how they didn’t drag this part of the story out nor reveal it so early on in the series. Everything seems to have led up to this point pretty naturally, and unlike other K-dramas that can get boring towards the end, this one has done a great job of keeping it interesting.

4. Finding out Ryan’s mom didn’t abandon him and seeing the final painting

Ryan finds out from his mom that she had gotten in a terrible accident and wasn’t able to look after Ryan because of it. There’s a sense of relief, but he’s obviously still upset considering what he knew about his past for his entire life was false. But when he sees the final painting in his mom’s collection, he’s able to really forgive and understand his mom.

her-private-life-112.pngher-private-life-1112.pngher-private-life-11112.png

Ryan discovers that the source of inspiration for all of his mom’s paintings was him. This is a beautiful scene because it’s the perfect puzzle piece into mending the relationship between Ryan and his mom.

her-private-life11.png

5. “I love you.”

When it’s Duk Mi’s birthday and she wants Ryan to draw her, he’s nervous because he hasn’t been able to draw anything for years. But then he sees Duk Mi’s silhouette on the canvas, and he’s able to draw. After Ryan draws Duk Mi, he’s so overwhelmed with emotion that he can’t help but express his feelings for her. The two say “I love you” for the first time.

This whole scene is just so dang poetic and moving. From the drawing to Ryan taking the paintbrush out of her hair and the soft kisses – everything is perfect. As far as “I love you” scenes go in the K-drama world, this one is definitely up there as being one of the more epic ones.

Hey Soompiers, how did you like this past week’s episodes? Let me know in the comments below!

Catch the latest episodes of “Her Private Life”:

Watch Now

binahearts is a Soompi writer whose ultimate biases are Song Joong Ki and BIGBANG. She is also the author of “K-POP A To Z: The Definitive K-Pop Encyclopedia.” Make sure you follow binahearts on Instagram as she journeys through her latest Korean crazes!

• Like 6
  • Love 3

32 minutes ago, annie1234 said:
PMY and KJW chose some of their favorite scenes

THE FEELS :tears: why they are so cute choosing their fav scenes and share it to fans even the drama hasn't finished yet. i can't deal this is the last week 

• Like 7

Is this their first kissing scene in HPL? Both emerged happy and satisfied like cat got the cream....:naughty:

She was one satisfied cat :mrgreen:

Me thinking about his long collection of kiss that make her more satisfied  :

9F0263CF-CEC1-4661-9218-67A49B8CA78E.gif

But isn’t he talented :phew:

15591146121559114595.gif

that way he make her tear up after his passionate kiss  :joy::mrgreen:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2