[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

@Sejabin & @Lawyerh I hate him , I hate him now :joy: how can I put on my makeup every morning now :mrgreen:  not remember romantically lion putting on her lipstick :joy: 

d1f97f08-5617-4550-b190-2e5d41bb243d.gif

I didn’t mind giving baking, so I don’t remember his cooking session with her  , but makeup the too much  :tounge_xd:

# love you lion but why you torturing me :tounge_wink:

• Like 5
  • LOL 11
  • Love 4

So the lion knows how to apply lipstick too?! And he seems to enjoying doing it. That Soompi list for a perfect kdrama bf needs to be updated! :lol:

Was it a case of ‘since he took it off, he needs to help her put it back on?’ These two are just adorable and perfect for each other. I can’t even entertain the idea of separation for them. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 8

Seeing Ryan how he put on lipstick for Deok Mi reminded me of this BTS when they were trying to learn how to draw.

TKXk1Zx.jpg

The way how he attempted to draw and applying lipstick, similar movements. :wub:

• Like 11
  • LOL 2

While everyone is crazy about KJW, is it only me who is really envy of PMY’s body??

I mean, boiiii, she really has a delicious body to look at. There’s something burning inside of me looking at PMY’s body lines and her “assets”. Yes i said it!! And i’m a straight woman who is currently in a longtime and committed relationship with my boyfriend. (Geez i sounded like a real pervy just now. Sorry if i crossed the line. Just trying to tell you my opinion :thumbsup:)

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
  • Love 4

Was it a case of ‘since he took it off, he needs to help her put it back on?’ These two are just adorable and perfect for each other. I can’t even entertain the idea of separation for them. 

He enjoy it :joy: because he thinking of the rewarded  (  her cherry lips ) :joy::mrgreen:

4a3bdbe7-502d-4e24-8311-e272f64a299b.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, kenrei said:

So the lion knows how to apply lipstick too?! And he seems to enjoying doing it. That Soompi list for a perfect kdrama bf needs to be updated! :lol:

That's a perk of having an artist as a boyfriend, he'll know how to use brush and play around with colour. It is interesting that Ryan was having hard time holding brush due his trauma, so DM asked him to use crayon and pencil instead. But he had no problem pulling brush from DM hair. Maybe playing around like this will inspire him to do art again. On side note, KJW does have skill in makeup. Remember that he used to paint his nail black during coffee prince. He also did drag queen make up for his research in Hedwig. So I am thrill the pd/writer incorporate this to HPL.

I also don't want a separation, huhu... I rather RG ask DM and omma to make up to him big time in the present and the future. Always treat him well a.k.a spoil and love him to the fullest now and in the future and just move on from the past. Never leave him all alone again. If it is true that his adopted family already died, then he really need to be part of DM family now.

PS: My husband is a watercolour painter, I sometimes ask him to apply blush to my face. Coz he do potrait he knows how to make my face less chubby. I've also ask him to paint my nails hehe. So even though my hubby is no RG, you can hope for lover who will do that kind of things for you.

• Like 16

@Sky8lue

The award mentioned:

Narration of Top Chemistry

There was a famous saying that the very beautifully pretty LaBit couple has left many carrots (I think they are referring to the fans since 'LaBit' sounds like 'Rabbit' and rabbits eat carrot) heart flutter through top level of chemistry and <Romantic Comedy is Chemistry Narration> to the extent that the chemistry was perfect that is more than any other possibilities and narrations. 

This award will be present to:

Sung Deok Mi  (Park Min Young)

Ryan Gold         (Kim Jae Wook)

2019. 5. 30

• Like 10
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 3

8 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Girls question for science research :sweat_smile: ( What make our beloved lion jump like that on his own bed :joy:

My guess :mrgreen: .. for fun 

Where is the 2nd gif from? is it from WWWSK? I can't recall any of this. She looks sexy though

• Like 5

I wake up and @ mods Thank you mods! You fixed my post. You are a God!

Woo! I see so many delicious comments. I want to reply! But I haven't read them all. I'm so behind. Someone please post after me. I don't want to double post again.

Here is so some sexy Kim Jae Wook:

Image result for kim jae-wook her private life

Edit: @Ameera Ali

Woo! He's so sexy. Look at those beautiful perfect lips. Beautiful soft hair. Perfect cheeks.

And I have a lot to say about Park Min Young. I want to be her so bad. And I'm black/African American.

Ok. I will come back after I finish reading everything!

Edit: I want my hair to look like Park Min Young's hair! I guess I should buy a wig!

Edit: I love her perfection so much. Help me *bows down to Park MinYoung*

Edit: I want to look like her. That is what I meant. Ok I'll be back!

Edit: Repeating myself. I'm so dumb! 

Edited by 2handsintertwined
Ok. Backreading.
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

The fanfic writer in me is so itchy to write what happen after Ryan 'sketch' Deok Mi. BUT, I need to restrain myself as I am fasting. -_-

Maybe after Ramadhan month, I will write it...But I know it will be quite late as the drama is ending this Thursday. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

First Reply and My Thoughts :blush::

@Jemrie Thanks for posting pictures of the cast, Kim Jae Wook, and Deok Mi. It looks like they are script reading and having fun. 

D7jBOdCUIAQV4M5.jpg

More pictures under the spoiler:

Spoiler

D7jBPEDUEAEiCR9.jpg

0000995938_001_20190527131212642.jpg

@Hueee So TVN posted some BTS scenes. Thank you for sharing!

Spoiler

19 hours ago, LoveMY1224 said:

Hello, I'm an Int'l fan too. Really enjoyable reading all pictures (esp those gifs, thanksssss)/ comments here, it becomes one of my daily habit. Actually I'm not an Kdrama expert, I mainly watch all Min Young's Kdramas [I love watching Movies more than Dramas] I found MY felt comfortable with JCW at Healer bts [but sorry, I didn't have any special feeling on JCW], but I feel SHOCKED & WOW when I watching those bts of HPL, I can't help to keep re-watching them again & again, HPL is my no. 1 drama now. [to be honest, KJW is very attractive actor with multi talents]

Hello!! So you're an Int'l fan too?

Spoiler

Where are you from?

I enjoyed reading all pictures, gifs and comments too. I didn't see many pictures/gifs/comments. I wish I had joined this thread earlier. So I might have to backread again. But I'm happy you enjoyed them. Wait, so you're not a Kdrama expert? You seem like one to me! I guess you tricked me! I'm just kidding. So you mainly watch all of PMY's kdramas. Well, I think that means you just love her so much. Maybe you'll watch kdramas with different actresses/actors one day. You never know, right? You said you love watching movies more than Dramas? Why? You can put it in a spoiler :). So you felt PMY felt more comfortable with JCW in Healer bts. I wouldn't know that. But I hear you. You had no special feeling for JCW!?! Wow. Why not? You can answer that in a spoiler too. It's not about Her Private Life. I like how you describe how you felt about the bts of HPL. 

Ok. I'm going pause.

In my other post to you, I said I didn't know who HPL was. I thought it was a costar of PMY! HPL means "Her Private Life" I'm so sorry if I confused you. Here's a secret.

Spoiler

Never do anything if you're sleepy. So I'm done pausing!

I have never watched the bts of HPL. But when I watch them on screen I feel the same way you do! I can't help it either. I keep rewatching. I've never watched a drama like this before. I really like how the drama shows Ryan and Deok Mi's feelings for each other. He wants to say something, and then she wants to say something it's so cute! I am so sad that the drama is ending. I pretend that their relationship is my relationship. Noooooooooooooooooooooo.

So HPL is your no.1 drama now? That's nice! I can understand why it's your no.1. It shows the relationship between two different people. It shows that people can heal through love. It shows the struggle with your feelings if you like someone. It shows how you change once you start dating someone. I think Ryan became happier. I think Deok Mi became more caring. She was so focused on Shi An. I think she learned to care about Ryan too. I don't know if that makes sense. I think this drama is just showing how things really are in life and relationships. So yes, I completely understand why it's your number 1 drama.

So you mentioned Kim Jae Wook! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! How can someone be so perfect. You're right he is very attractive. His face. His body. The way he walks. The way he touches his hair. Everything he does is attractive.  I am not joking. Like it's unfair. The way he acts is perfect. I would give him a hug everyday! He's like a giant teddy bear! I know they called him a lion in the drama But I would hug the actor every day. And the actor looks like he has a lot of experience. Sometimes I think we forget about the main actor. But I didn't forget about him. You said you think has multi-talents. I haven't watched enough of him. But I believe you. And I want more of Kim Jae Wook. I want to ask, "Is he going to act just like Ryan Gold in this drama/movie?" Acting just seems like he was born to act. He looks so natural when he acts. And did I mention I love his hair? I'm sorry! I just want to touch his hair. It's probably really soft. :ph34r:(I'm not a Kim Jae Wook Stalker. I promise):ph34r:  Ok! I'll leave him alone! It might get to much! And he's sexy and cute and adorable at the same time. My heart can't take it. MAKE HIM STOP. :wub: I'm fanning myself! So you said you only watch PMY dramas well, I like to watch lots of dramas. :wub:

Spoiler

The last drama I watched was the Crowned Clown!

You don't have to respond to everything I said. You can pick what you want to respond to :) 

@haelan Aww! I'm sorry! Let me hug you. Come here *hugs* I feel the same way you. I don't want it to end! And I have become attached to everyone here in this thread. So I'm sad too. And you're having withdrawal symptoms too :(. Yes, HPL is ending next week. I am so sad. I don't know what I'm going to do. It taught me what a real relationship is like. It taught me that there are men like Ryan out there. What do I mean? It taught me that men can be hurt too. But if you give them love they can be healed. I loved Ryan's character. I would love to meet a man like him in real life. But you said you loved all the characters! You love Sindy and Si An. You've been happy these past 8 weeks? Well, I'm sorry. I don't want you to be unhappy.

Spoiler

I hope it was a good 8 weeks for you. So you said you are eyeing some new dramas. Can you tag/mention me there please? I'm happy you loved all the characters like Sindy and Si An. I don't know how I feel about Eun Gi. I am sad that he didn't get Deok Mi, but he was too late. Deok Mi was already falling for Ryan. I feel sorry for him. So I believe you. I don't know how I feel about Director Eom either. It looked like didn't want her daughter to do what she loved. And it did look like she had some jealousy. I hope you keep talking about HPL. I think it's a very well-done drama. I think it's a very special drama because it shows real-life relationships. I hope your best friend enjoys HPL!

19 hours ago, ladidada7 said:

Have anyone post this fanart here? Her concept is really great :)

URI LABIT COUPLE ~~ :heart:

No! I haven't seen it posted yet. Thanks for sharing! They are so cute as fanart! Ryan is cute as a Lion.

19 hours ago, ladidada7 said:

So Lovely :wub:. 4 days to go, to say goodbye to our fav couple :tears:

I know. 4 days to go. I'm so sad. I don't want to say goodbye. Like really?! Why? Don't take them away from us Drama Gods!!!

Edit: Oops.. Need to Edit.

To be continued....

Edit: Nevermind. I didn't mean to say to be continued. And you don't have to post after me. I just want more Ryan and Deok Mi

Edit: You don't have to read all of this. I'm learning how to post :lol:

Edit: @rabbiteen, @Jemrie, @mushforbrains Thank you for reading my post. Thank you for being patient :bawling:

Edit: No one has to read the whole thing. I'm sorry this is so long. :ph34r:

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I am quite curious - hope you guys can help me out! :) I haven't really started backreading so I appreciate your answers:

- Why is KJW and PMY called LaBit couple? Is it Lion+Rabbit?

- In the episode where RG and EG did judo, did the actors really do all those flips? Haha quite interesting if they did :))

• Like 3

Pretty diligent about monitoring this thread so I don't think this particular FMV has been posted yet but I apologize if it has. It just seemed appropriate with all of us here gushing how amazing KJW looked in the latest episode preview. 

"Cause you're so gorgeous it actually hurts"

@bitsbitsbits I believe you are correct about it being a combination of Lion (Ryan) + Rabbit. Also, IDK if this is related, but the characters on the show are born in 1987, which is the year of the rabbit in the Chinese zodiac. If anyone else can offer anymore insight into this, please do!

And yes they did all those flips themselves, you can see it in the BTS here starting at around the 54 second mark. 

@2handsintertwined Haha, your posts are always fun to read, you always seem really excited!

• Like 11

23 minutes ago, bitsbitsbits said:

I am quite curious - hope you guys can help me out! :) I haven't really started backreading so I appreciate your answers:

- Why is KJW and PMY called LaBit couple? Is it Lion+Rabbit?

- In the episode where RG and EG did judo, did the actors really do all those flips? Haha quite interesting if they did :))

Hi! It's okay! You can do it! You could start backreading now. The drama is ending soon. So sad. Or you could just read what we all say now. So Ryan is called Lion in the drama. But I'm not sure why they are called LaBit couple. I was thinking Lion+Rabbit...You might be right! I don't think RG and EG really did those flips. I think they hired professionals.

19 hours ago, annie1234 said:

Ryan and Geon Woo! Battle of the cuties! :heart: Have they met in the previous episodes? I can’t remember it. 

Awww look at KJW and PMY still holding hands while reading the script *slap my face so I won’t be delulu* :wub:

And the photo with the director. :heart::heart:

Ryan and Geon Woo are very cute. I agree with you. I don't know if they met in previous episodes. I hope someone can answer you.

KJW and PMY holding hands while reading the script?! No. I have to slap my face too. I can be delulu too :wub:

18 hours ago, mushforbrains said:

Yup. Going to get withdrawal but will get to rewatch....and am happy to be introduced to this amazing actor KJW.

I started HPL for pmy and will be leaving as a fan of our OTP..

He's also the first I've managed to watch in another work that doesn't include pmy...

Off topic Antique is fast becoming a favourite since I discovered it...sweet and hilarious and really a love story at its core for kjw's character 

See? You're going through withdrawal too. This is just too much. I am happy I got to see an amazing actor like KJW too! I didn't know he could act like that. So you started for PMY :). So he's the first you've managed to watch in a work that doesn't include PMY. Wow! He seems like a great actor :) 

18 hours ago, Ondine said:

That second to last pic, KJW reclining so alluringly on the mat. HOW VERY DARE YOU SIR. :angry: (Reminds me of how Jo Jung Suk said on Life Bar that it seems everything KJW does is sexy. :lol: )

This is a good question. How dare he?! He's trying to kill us all! I agree. Everything he does is sexy. When he uses the computer as Ryan he's sexy. When he enters the room as Ryan he's sexy. When he sits down he is sexy. SIGH. He's too much.

18 hours ago, Ondine said:

I'd do a montage of all of their hand-holding moments to the Beatles' "I Want To Hold Your Hand"

You know, I always think, "Ryan doesn't like holding hands." Then we knew why. He was abandoned. But when he holds Deok Mi's hand he doesn't want to let go. Sometimes he would want to hold her hand, but he was too uncomfortable and that I think this would be a very  nice montage!

18 hours ago, cenching said:

@Ondine

Sexy is the right word to describes KJW. In fairness, he isn’t conventionally handsome also not extraordinarily muscular and tall. But he got this aura/vibe of something specially alluring and commanding attention the moment our eyes fell on him. He got this animal magnetism that drew eyes and hearts....He swags like a big cat (I would like to say a black Panther), delicate but dangerous at the same time. 

While PMY is an epitome of femininity. She’s delicately formed and girly through and through with steel underneath. Her body is like a Spanish guitar. She’s gorgeous. She’s a doll.

The combination of these two visually alone is explosive added scorching hot chemistry, bodies are falling left and right....

I think you have said everything that we are all thinking right now. I think you have said everything we are thinking about Kim Jae Wook oppa. You are perfect. I have nothing to add. You've said it all. You just made me have a heart attack! Call for help!(Believe me).

So you mentioned PMY. I love her so much. I like the way her eyes move when she is talking to Ryan. She is always looking him up and down. And I like how she shows emotions when he's sad. I like how she shows how vulnerable and sad she is. I love how she shows she's struggling. I love how she dresses when she goes to work with Ryan. I don't know a lot about PMY. When she cries, I want to cry. I think she acts with emotions. I think she makes you think she is really the character she is playing. And I think she really makes you feel the emotions she is feeling. Can I give an example?

She and Ryan stopped 'fake dating.' You could see that she wanted to date him. You could see that she didn't want to fake date him. You could see that in her eyes and the way she moves. When she entered the Cafe she seemed sad. When her parents had a picnic with Ryan you could see that she wanted Ryan and her parents to really know each other. That is what Park Min Young does for me. She makes me feel like I am her. She makes me feel like I am sad, happy, or glad. She makes me want a life like hers in the drama. And she makes me wants to dress like her. I love the way she walks into a room. And she seems fun too. I think she is my girl crush. I would say more, but I don't want to start crying. I'm already getting emotional. I hope this makes sense.

@liltash85 So you're doing a compilation of Ryan Gold's quotes? Nice! And a lot of PMY fans have recommended Healer to me! You like the 100000000000000000000000000th person to recommend it to me! Now I want to watch it!

@Froze Berg Thank you for the video. So what's going on? Ryan is shaving. And Deok Mi is brushing her teeth? This is so cute!

17 hours ago, mmac80 said:

AHHHHH!!!! FINALLY, the preview!!!!!!!

yay!

17 hours ago, Ondine said:

Look at these lovebirds being domestic! But ugh, the childhood drama again. Please, no moar sad Ryan! Are they going to pull a BTIOFL?!

I know. They are so cute. I don't want any Ryan childhood drama either! What's a BTIOFL?

@annie1234 Ooh! I hope it's their married life! @Aziraphale and @mmac80 are kind enough to translate it for us!

@tan10can  I like what you said!  Yay for PMY! Queen of Rom Com! I'm going to miss this drama so much :( 

17 hours ago, Latte07 said:

So here we go....the moment of break up. Well, I don't expect them to be all cheery when finally found out about Deok Mi's mom involvement with Ryan in the past, but please just make the sad moments quickly pass by without any heavy dramas.

Sigh. I don't want them to break up. Why make us happy with all those moments? I agree. I hope they make all the sad moments quickly pass without any heavy drama.

@Aziraphale @mmac80 Thank you for translating!

17 hours ago, Ondine said:

Thank you for finding the translation! I'll wait until the episode airs of course, but if they do pull a BTIOFL, I have my rage plan ready: buy myself a tub of ice cream and eat it while I seethe. <_< (The least they can do is put that shaving scene in the behind the scenes video amirite...)

I would have loved the shaving scene in the behind the scenes! I would love to see how Kim Jae Wook looks when he shaves. Is he shy? I wonder how he feels. And I want to know what PMY thinks of him shaving. Does she think it's sexy?

17 hours ago, annie1234 said:

I hope she won’t go to the breakup route. They have been an understanding couple until now. 

And Deok Mi even saw Ryan willingly to talk to his mom without showing anger towards her who he thought someone that abandoned him years ago.

What’s the point of her breaking up with him though. Your mom abandoned him years ago and now you will abandon him once again. NO NO NO. I hope writer nim will be more creative than that.

And also whoa that scene was just shot yesterday. Hwaiting! I hope they will get the best ending!

I feel the same way you do. 

17 hours ago, liltash85 said:

what us BTIOFL? 

I asked the same question! :wub: But she said it's Because this is my first life. :) 

16 hours ago, Ondine said:

Because This Is Our First Life, 2017 TVN drama with Jung So Min and Lee Min Ki.

Oh. It's Because This is my First life. I haven't seen that yet I haven't watched Jung So Mi or Lee Min Ki! You said you had some rage prepared right? Well, I hope HPL doesn't disappoint you :).

@rabbiteen I understand how you feel. And yes, KJW is pulling out his skills on us!  I don't know what the present is! I want to know!

16 hours ago, annie1234 said:

And... OMG Kim Jae Wook in that shirt with rolled sleeves. :heart::heart::heart: I am drooling. He looks so sexy. And also love PMY outfits in the last couple episodes too. OMG both of them looks gorgeous!

Someone come make him stop. I think we all had too much now.

Me when I see Kim Jae Wook:

Image result for kenya moore security gif

"Please help us!"

16 hours ago, liltash85 said:

is it just me but I think KJW is getting more handsome each day... 

NO. NO. It's not just you. I feel this way too. He is so mean. He needs to stop.

Edit: I was going to delete all this because it was becoming too long...:wub:

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

Lol...we are all suffering from sepanx....

But thanks to the soompier who posted all those links on kjw...my eyes...my eyes  .

While not the best voice for hard rock...he will have to smoke more to get that gravelly sound .....he still seriously rocks as a rocker....lol

think he does better with the soft indie style tune in that MV in perth...

good guitarist...

And he really rocks the man bun look....did he actually have DM's hairstyle but with a chopstick instead in coffee prince?

They could do a couple shoot...Lol...photo edits any one?

Wish the ratings were better....But  hey different strokes for different folks...

Seems all my k dramas that I've really liked suffered in that field except for moonlight... 

I do hope I'll see this pairing again...even if it is in a different genre...something like signal...a hint of romance but a meatier plot.....they really have amazing chemistry....think that's what's keeping us glued to this k drama... that the plot seems to get a little secondary...

And they really have an amazing support cast...I wish there was more presence...

I remembered that healer was really quite riveting in the storyline and all the support cast seemed to have been well written...her father n the cafe ahjussi...healer ahjumma....the villains...

Here the back stories got a little choppy but sindy's story arc was lovely to watch ...kudos to Kim bora n healer ahjumma!

May be this live shooting was just a little too rushed...Or the stories got pushed to the backseat because of the explosive chemi of our leads...

I'm torn...

It's either simplify the story n focus on these 2....or let the story flow but that would cut my otp time..

EG really had very little airtime as a technical 2nd lead...his role as a 2nd lead was really minimised....out before he even confessed...poor thing...wonder if that was why the original 2nd lead pulled out. 

Like EG as the supportive brother n friend though...

Love uhm so hye.....I actually know some pple like that....lol...the hilarious theatrical fashion....scene stealer...especially her tailing her daughter....omg

• Like 8