[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

1 hour ago, luvcrabbieshinhwa said:

Deokmi, Eungi, and Ryan just filmed in Deokmi's house. On separate scenes. 

Ryan and Deokmi were in the car together. Then Deokmi and Eungi were in front of the house. 

PMY is super pretty... Idky her hair always looks perfect hahaha. I greeted her to tell her she worked hard  and she thanked me

Kim Jaewook left earlier after finishing his scene with Deokmi. He just stayed in the set to discuss something and smoke. 

Some fans, somehow, managed to get his signatures. 

I was just standing and gazing at him lol

I love your updates! 

just out out of curiosity, how much does KJW smoke? For example, does he chain smoke? I do think he looks cool with a cigarette, but I feel chain smoking can be so bad for one’s health.  Guess he is not perfect after all!

• Like 7

8. I LOVED THE LAST SCENE. Hear me out. Yes, it was not sexy or explicit or daring, but the the last scene was so much more emotionally intense than ep9-10 kiss. The first is something you do after being apart from your lover for too long and you need to feel them as much as you could, but this scene was something that tells you that they will be just as unbreakable for as long as they live.

The slow fall of her hair, him taking out the brush from her bun - it seemed to convey the union more beautifully than an actual explicit scene would. Think about it this way: bun signified DM was hiding things, and then she let her hair down when her identity was revealed. The fact that Ryan let it down himself, meaning she is allowing him to enter the guarded walls she has kept around herself as a woman at his free will/own initiative, after mutual declarations of love seems to convey intimacy of consummation without the need of an explicit bed scene.

@tensaitekikuronekoLove your post. I love the last scene too and I thought it was very sexy. First of all our gutsy heroine DM gives the "come hither" look to Ryan as she backs off smiling without losing eye contact to follow her as she was entering the studio/painting room and Ryan's face as well says, "baby I'll play" but when they were in the room Ryan's face changed. DM at this point did not know how Ryan would react if he would refuse her request yet DM was undaunted. She asked Ryan to draw her for her birthday gift, letting Ryan know that she had faith in him. She put up her hair and sat posing her silhouette on the canvas. After such a request from a beautiful woman whom he fell in love with and who courageously put her full faith in him, how could Ryan not comply? Kneeling on the floor he took the charcoal and slowly, carefully, inch by inch drew her until he was done. DM said, it is beautiful "Artist Ryan Gold". She gifted him with herself and he gifted her with his trust and gratirude. The unpinning of her hair by pulling the paintbrush holding the bun and her hair cascading down her back, was so sensuous. Like the way he drew her silhoutte would be the way he would love her.... slowly, deliberately and gloriously all of her and she responds in kind. The tear coming down her eyes as they declared their love. That scene for me is more stirring and touching. More than that would have ruined the mood of what they were trying to convey, the deepness of their feelings and connection. Then we see them spooning in slep

Couple sleeping positions and what they mean: 

Spoons In A Drawer Means New Love

When you sleep closely linked with your partner, it means two things: y’all can’t get enough of each other… and it’s probably a brand new relationship. When running down couple sleeping positions and what they mean, this one is pretty self-explanatory: when someone is new and exciting, you want to show that you’re excited to be around them, hence the lack of space. It’s sort of a physical reassurance that you can’t get enough of that person. Though this position tends to change as relationships age, there’s nothing wrong with this being the beginning sleeping position for your new love. This position does tend to be a little uncomfortable, so if your sleeping suffers, make sure to change it up.

The Intertwining Lovers is a Sign of Intense Emotional Bonding

Typically this is after an emotionally positive encounter, sexy or otherwise. Both partners sleep on their sides, facing each other, locked in an embrace of arms and legs. This definitely doesn’t lead to optimal sleep, even on a good foam mattress like nectar, and is often the signal of a new relationship. Neither of you want to leave the other’s arms, which is great, but it can also lead to a lot of arms that have fallen asleep or waking up in the middle of the night.

If they had wanted to explore the issue of overseas adoption during that era, it would have been better to say that she had been forced by her family to give him up cos she was a single mother. No wonder Ryan himself had difficulty believing her too...

And speaking of husbands... Lee Seol's maiden name was Gong, according to the college yearbook. But RG was registered as Heo, so clearly, he got into his father's registry. And SiAn, if that is his real name, is Cha. So he's got a dad too. So what happened to her first husband? Died? 

What I hope not to happen (as with all these dramas and the tropes they love) is that the discovery that it was DM's mum who left him at the orphanage and whose hand he remembersletting go of him, 

@gilaswanI agree. I thought too that they would go the way of Lee Sol's family taking young Ryan for adoption to give Lee Sol a chance at having a better life being that single mothers were looked down on and descriminated at that time. It would make sense and would be more believable and understandable for Ryan. But leaving him alone in a playground then being taken in by DM's family and then left again at some unfamiliar place in the dark of night was very traumatic and being abandoned twice at that. No wonder his brain chose to forget what happened before adoption. He came to Korea looking for the paintings and thinking that if he finds all the nine paintings and find the painter that he will be able to paint again. He never mentioned any intention to find his mother. It was only recently after he had those dreams that woke him up at night that he admitted the woman whose face he can't remember might be his mother. I wish that the woman who left Ryan at the entrance of some building will be someone other than DM's mom or any mom we know in the drama. 

I would like to know where Si An's dad is too. I never even heard Si An ask about his dad which any child would do when they meet mom who came to visit alone. Where is dad or what is dad doing? But Si An mentions a grandfather. 

• Like 18
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, luvcrabbieshinhwa said:

Ryan and Deokmi were in the car together. Then Deokmi and Eungi were in front of the house. 

PMY is super pretty... Idky her hair always looks perfect hahaha. I greeted her to tell her she worked hard  and she thanked me

Kim Jaewook left earlier after finishing his scene with Deokmi. He just stayed in the set to discuss something and smoke. 

oh you so amazing, please if you have a chance to see them again, tell them that the drama has a lot of fans and that we love them, and PMY that she is just unforgettable in this role. WE SEE ALL AND PRICE HER! 

Thank you so much!

• Like 9

2 hours ago, luvcrabbieshinhwa said:

OMO OMO OMO I want to see them shooting too :lol: I envy youu. Pardon my shipper heart, I can’t help but ask you, do they really look close with each other? The shooting atmosphere isn’t cold, is it? :D

Finally, Geon Woo and Ryan. The only person who can beat Ryan Gold cuteness is Geon Woo. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

Im back.. Finished episode 14:wub: wow celebrate 201 pages... :D

So we got bed scene and sofa scene..my naughty thinking we still dont get bathroom scene right:phew:

So it will be children fate.. I Can accept just hope dont too much for the finale.. We want more 95 percent love scene.. Ops sorry romantic scene.. 

• Like 7

34 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Kasmic your are spot on :joy: so I think we all need to follow these guy step & keep ourselves full until next week :mrgreen:

binge-eating-gif-7.gif

Until next week,  finale ep. I hope DM and Ryan will hold onto to each other no matter what

ezgif-4-e640a2430305.gif

cr. jiamongmong

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Sorry if this been posted but this thread is super speeding lol!

For those interested in the OST full album it will be released 30th May with 20 tracks. It also includes a photo Polaroid and signatures of the artists participating in the album

GD00038320.default.1.jpg

Spoiler

XX(2).jpg

48eabe0ece41f7b559c8422c2a341693.png

Track List:

01. (여자)아이들 - Help Me
02. 홍대광 – 둥둥
03. IN2IT (인투잇) – Shining Star
04. 이해리 - Maybe
05. 1415 - Happy
06. 하성운 – Think of You
07. 러니 (RUNY) – Smile Again
08. U-mb5 - I Wanna Be (Feat. 클랑 (KLANG))
09. Mr. Wolf
10. 뚜뚜
11. U, Who?
12. 덕통사고
13. Hello! 금사자
14. 덕밍아웃
15. Photo Zone

16. 홈마스터
17. 덕후의 로맨스
18. Story of Us
19. I Like You
20. Water Drop

Preorder link  - https://www.ktown4u.com/iteminfo?grp_no=231312&goods_no=38320

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, luvcrabbieshinhwa said:

aaaaa i wish I'm in korea to witness them filming.....

I'll probably starstruck if I can see PMY in person >__<

• Like 7
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, niharika111 said:

I love your updates! 

just out out of curiosity, how much does KJW smoke? For example, does he chain smoke? I do think he looks cool with a cigarette, but I feel chain smoking can be so bad for one’s health.  Guess he is not perfect after all!

He ain't perfect. Nobody can be 100% perfect. Hehe. As much as I hate it, I had to accept the fact that smoking is a common habit among most Korean men when I first knew that my favourite actor, Lee Jong Suk is a smoker. Actors and idols are not exceptional. There are many actors and actress that smoke. When I watched 1N2D : Quit Smoking Projects, I was surprised that all members are smoker except Cha Tae Hyun. The difference is that KJW is being open and never hide it while some might hide to cover their image (which is good and not wrong. LOL).

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, TripleNa said:

He ain't perfect. Nobody can be 100% perfect. Hehe. As much as I hate it, I had to accept the fact that smoking is a common habit among most Korean men when I first knew that my favourite actor, Lee Jong Suk is a smoker. Actors and idols are not exceptional. There are many actors and actress that smoke. When I watched 1N2D : Quit Smoking Projects, I was surprised that all members are smoker except Cha Tae Hyun. The difference is that KJW is being open and never hide it while some might hide to cover their image (which is good and not wrong. LOL).

I hope he at least refrains from smoking before the kissing scenes.  I’m sure PMY would appreciate that! :P

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, niharika111 said:

I hope he at least refrains from smoking before the kissing scenes.  I’m sure PMY would appreciate that! :P

I’m pretty sure every professional actors will have their own ‘ritual’ before filming any intimate scenes or any scenes they will be in. So, I think he will do anything to make his co star comfortable even during intimate scene. He is a professional though. So, I think his smoking habit won’t be much problem for the shooting.

• Like 12

8 hours ago, Shine Son said:

I haven't watched that many K-dramas, but having seen WWWSK, I was a bit :huh: when I got a hint that Deok Mi and Ryan might have known each other when they were kids. "Does it always have to be like this?" I asked myself. I like solving puzzles but is there any other way except for childhood connection tropes? :sweatingbullets:

I'm not a Shi An fan like Deok Mi (haha), but we maybe it's fair to consider that Shi An is still young. He made those decisions by himself and had he known better, maybe he would do things the way you said it is better done. In my opinion.

You have observed right on that part about focusing on the male leads. Same thing happened with WWWSK; even when the title has the female lead as the subject. But then, by showing Ryan's vulnerability, we also see Deok Mi's strength - that she is really is someone he can rely on when he is in his weakest. We need that painful past background for his weakness to show...

(I'm quite enjoying this conversation, thanks!)

k-dramas almost always default to the childhood connection because the OTP is always "fated to be" from a long time back. Half the time, it's lazy writing, because you already have a ready-made relationship to expand on. It is much harder to create new memories strong enough to turn two virtual strangers into lovers. There are also many ways to work around Ryan's inability to paint, instead of the mummy route, but that's a topic for another day.

Shi-an has been shown to have a relatively good head on his shoulders - he has been perceptive and and sensitive to the people and events around him. So it is disappointing that he never once thought to consider Ryan's feelings the more he came to know him. Perhaps, as you said, it is his youth that tripped him up there. I think the characterisation was a little lacking there, and the acting was also not on point.

Ryan and Deok-mi have a pretty equal relationship based on love, trust, respect and communication. The fact that he is not afraid to be vulnerable in front of Deok-mi shows his inner confidence and strength. He has nothing to hide from the woman he loves and who loves him. Deok-mi returns his faith in her by being there for him when he needs her. This is a relationship virtually unheard of in k-dramas.

As for WWWSK, not much substance there, methinks.

• Like 16
  • Insightful 2

Reading thru some of the thoughts on the dramas from where I've stopped and here I am to share some thoughts.

I felt both episodes 13 and 14 storylines were going on a smooth pace despite the scene when Lee Sol was explaining her reasons to Ryan. As what majority have felt that Lee Sol shouldn't have just left Ryan and headed for meeting, in my opinion, no matter what, never ever leave your child in a place whereby he or she couldn't feel your presence. The moment when Lee Sol let go of Ryan's hands, I could see that he doesn't want to leave his mum. And if Lee Sol lost her memories from the accident and indirectly lost Ryan, then if I were Yoon Jae, I could have forgive her. And the unfortunate part was, Ryan was in such a pain when he couldn't even remember how his mum look like and till then, his memories faded away. The scene when Ryan could remember everything, he was filled with pain and compressing his pain throughout. And I was thinking, how much pain has this boy went through over 26 years, it's really painful seriously. So I could understand he tried to ignore SiAn for the short moment because he needs all the ample time to recover from all these pains, I'm glad that Deok Mi is always giving him the personal space for all he needs, comforts him at the rightful time, she couldn't be more perfect. 

But of course, in reality, given the time constraint, me or we as a supporter of HPL, we tend to think more deeper and wish that the plot could be even more stronger and that will allow the drama for extension perhaps? :)

The way how Deok Mi heals Ryan to get back in drawing was amazing I felt, drawing is not always being amazing and artistic, it can be cute in your own way, just like tracing the hands and silhouette are something that I would never have thought off. Deok Mi, you're seriously amazing.  

And did anyone realize that up till now, Sindy, Curator Yu and Yoo Seop are still unaware of Deok Mi's being a fangirl of SiAn? I guess that's what HPL is all about I guess. Only RYAN GOLD knew~^_^

• Like 15

3 hours ago, Sky8lue said:

3 hours ago, Sky8lue said:

Spoiler warning!

Spoiler

Hide contents

Spoiler

60896455_2116247721755681_19960719203735

Both use the same clothes that I saw them using during filming.

PMY used the same clothes in his scene with Eungi... I don't remember what clothes did she use during car filming with Ryan, but PMY walked past me during filming break, saying that she needed to change her clothes first...then she was back using this clothes. Ryan used the same suit during car filming though (iirc...cuz as usual, I was busy staring at Jaewook-nim's face lol)

3 hours ago, niharika111 said:

I love your updates! 

He smoke...but I was too far to see how much hahaha

3 hours ago, Oksana Sutra said:

oh you so amazing, please if you have a chance to see them again, tell them that the drama has a lot of fans and that we love them, and PMY that she is just unforgettable in this role. WE SEE ALL AND PRICE HER! 

Thank you so much!

I'm afraid I can't say more than "You've worked hard to them.." I stood there for an hour or so, but actually, they only walked past me for like SECONDS, so I barely could say anything XDDDD

3 hours ago, annie1234 said:

OMO OMO OMO I want to see them shooting too :lol: I envy youu. Pardon my shipper heart, I can’t help but ask you, do they really look close with each other? The shooting atmosphere isn’t cold, is it? :D

Finally, Geon Woo and Ryan. The only person who can beat Ryan Gold cuteness is Geon Woo. 

I saw Ryan laughed during his car scene (gosh the car's lamp were so blinding, I BARELY see anything) filming. He dropped Deokmi off, talked to her a bit in the car, then drove off... Not too many NGs, cuz the director only said CUT to change camera angles... I think the filming went quite smoothly. PMY needed to change her clothes after her scene with Ryan, so I did not really see her interacting with Jaewook. Probably she did monitor the result after that, but as I said, I couldn't see anything due to CAR LIGHTS grrrrrrrr

Eungi and Deokmi's scenes looked a bit serious, though... She looked a bit gloomy(?) as she ascended the stairs toward her home and then Eungi called her to have a conversation.

1 hour ago, itsMYday said:

aaaaa i wish I'm in korea to witness them filming.....

I'll probably starstruck if I can see PMY in person >__<

She's soooooo pretty... Her hair is so on point lol.

But she has really, really thin legs..... T_T

I'm lucky cuz they were filming around my house...so I can drop by several times a day to check if they have filming. Even so, I'm not always lucky to see them... I came over at night only, so I always missed their day filming (like the day KJW took pics for his Instagram...I was not there cuz it's during the day). Last night, I came at 10:30 after I finished my night class...I was so tired and my bag was heavy due to my laptop... I wanted to go straight home but decided to take a chance... Glad I made the decision...cuz they had filming last night T_T The first thing I checked was whether KJW van was there or not :lol:

• Like 12
  • Love 2

21 hours ago, sillygal said:

And did anyone realize that up till now, Sindy, Curator Yu and Yoo Seop are still unaware of Deok Mi's being a fangirl of SiAn? I guess that's what HPL is all about I guess. Only RYAN GOLD knew~^_^

I thought Sindy knows that DM is fangirling SA. Maybe I thought wrong.

• Like 4