[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

16 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

we've got what we wish - bed scene (sorta) 

they(PDNim) gonna do some explaining to make, that bed scene was cut short seems like they still have more to show...

and we have to wait for next week...

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, cenching said:

I thought KJW can't get any redder but in the bed scene he is positively burning RED....:joy:

even the kiss too

5fb30b7eefdf4a64c61a309af3baa366.png

ok thats not fair thats just a camera effect lol!

Lett me just ZOOM ZOOM!

Spoiler

D7QbWK6V4AExk4r.jpg

D7QbWKxUYAA2LRJ.jpg

D7QbWKzUYAEY2dK.jpg

D7QbWKzV4AEmal2.jpg

I see red too:love:

D7QdiStU8AAC6r4.jpg

• Like 11
  • LOL 13

4 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

tsk.. Is Kim Jae Wook make an agreement with pd-nim for not showing his body more than head and neck or what?? :crazy: we got full close up of Eun Gi having shower (which weirdly I skipped that part :phew:) Waeeee?? But OMG the way he took the paintbrush from Deok Mi's hair :heart::love::heart::love::heart::love:

I am still hoping net week episode will be started with the kiss scene. Maybe just like ep 10, we started in the last scene from ep 9 and continue their make out session (pervert me! but I don't care!).:yum:

So now, the mystery left is the reason why Deok Mi's mom left Ryan long time ago. If only she knew that boy would be her precious son in law... :bawling:

everything will not be the same if ever DM mom let RG stay with them

that's also my concern how will RG handle this situation giving the fact it was DM's mom that gave him trauma which he taught it was his mom that abandon him. will the relationship between him and DM will be affected by this fact? mmmm

and we have 2more episodes left to go...

its hard to let goo just yet..

and yeah why EunGi's body was shown but not RG... i was wondering....

• Like 12

11 minutes ago, NloveMH said:

I feel cheated too.. whyyyyy.. just a bit..at least show us, how they move from painting room to bed. :relieved:

Add me to the list who felt a bit cheated. Are we that much of a pervert? haha! :joy:

I hope there's some sort of flashback in the next episode.

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

Think now the story of abandonment of RG seems more clearer. LS left her son in the neighborhood playground to play with other children whom they do not know, then after which, she was met with an accident that took her very long to recover. DM parents being a nice parents took RG home since he could hv waited very long for his mother to pick him up. But think never knew that it took so long for LS to come back, and DM parents could hv thought that RG was being abandoned by his parent, likely they also make police report to locate his parents,  it could be a difficult decision finally at that point of time for them to decide to leave him at the orphanage. 

• Like 9
  • Insightful 6
  • Thanks 1

Thank you chinggu deul for the updates! So, yes I guessed the last painting correctly but I was wrong with regards to DM's mother. Nevertheless, Im happy for RG cos finally his problem is resolved. So, now... we need the next ep to explain clearly how RG-DM family lives were intertwined. Anw, I think someone said that maybe due to DM's father's business failure has caused DM's mother to send HYJ to the orphanage as she was unable to feed a family of 5. That sounds like a logical theory. 

Anyway, many of you are whining that we werent teased with RG's abs and a hot bed scene. Honestly, I think it is okay... because I think KJW would be soooooooo embarrassed as his body turns red when he is doing a hot scene with PMY. HAHHAHAA imagine his whole body is red... just look at his hand, neck and ears.... especially his hand when SDM was lying on top of his right hand when they were on the bed. OHMY, KJW... your body seems to show genuine signs that you like PMY... hahahahaa 

• Like 8
  • LOL 10

The drawing of DM portrait is beautifully filmed. 

Sleeping in the gallery, gotten caught by the co-workers was so candid. But, showing their affection in the company dinner also prove to their co-worker that they are doing fine as a couple.

• Like 10

Even this kind of “bed scene” is more than enough for me. My heart feels like it’s going to explode. I can’t even control my heartbeat anymore. DM & RG are so beautifully perfect for each other. Really a match made in heaven. Geez.

Anyway, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL KJW TO CONTROL HIS EYES A LITTLE BIT??? Is he trying to kill someone with those eyes of his??? :wub:

• Like 10
  • LOL 5

8 minutes ago, SGahjumma said:

Think now the story of abandonment of RG seems more clearer. LS left her son in the neighborhood playground to play with other children whom they do not know, then after which, she was met with an accident that took her very long to recover. DM parents being a nice parents took RG home since he could hv waited very long for his mother to pick him up. But think never knew that it took so long for LS to come back, and DM parents could hv thought that RG was being abandoned by his parent, likely they also make police report to locate his parents,  it could be a difficult decision finally at that point of time for them to decide to leave him at the orphanage. 

I agree there must some kind of backstory on why DM mom left Ryan at the orphanage. Given her personality who love kids and willing to take EG in and take care of 2 babies like twins, i don't think she purposely abandoned Ryan just because LS has an accident. There must be a pressing matter that makes her did so. Maybe she is desperate, maybe she needs money and someone offer money but with 1 condition, abandoned Ryan. But, as a mother herself she can just abandoned that child anywhere so she left him at the orphanage as that is the safest place to leave a child. 

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, SGahjumma said:

I think your right. May I also add that DM father just lost a lot of money from a failed business and that might mean her parents werent able to afford to look after Ryan especially since EG was also left with DM family too. I think Ryan will forgive DM parents his very understanding and please no unnecessary separation.

2 eps to go I just want more cute and love

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

But, as a mother herself she can just abandoned that child anywhere so she left him at the orphanage as that is the safest place to leave a child. 

Why would she dump him in front of the orphanage though, instead of waiting for one of the staff to turn him over to? That's pretty cruel. Were there cops after her or something? I know, I know, we'll find out next week. :)

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, SGahjumma said:

And it's probably why they're so welcoming to Hyojin -- to sort of make amends for what they did.

• Like 15