[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

18 minutes ago, cenching said:

With Ryan, Mommy was a single mom but with SA there was never a Daddy ever mentioned....So most likely SA is adopted...

32 minutes ago, cenching said:

Is that possible that SA was adopted?....:neutral: But he knew it and he also knew his mother lost a child.

29 minutes ago, Kpzzzz said:

Yeah i feel like SA is adopted and is DM's brother. My mind is so blown lol

29 minutes ago, youngatheart said:

That’s a possibility and hope we can find out! Who’s Ryan’s dad? Hope to find out what happened to his dad too.

In episode 13 (or was it 12), SiAn mentioned that her mom got into an accident way before he was born.

She gave birth to him. Sian's mom never mentions his dad/YJ dad...but it's more likely that she re-married and gave birth to SiAn.

Sian is not adopted.

• Like 11
  • Insightful 3

4 minutes ago, luvcrabbieshinhwa said:

Ryan starts sketching TT________________TT

DM praises his drawing, referring to him as "Artist Ryan Gold." 

Ryan stands up and hugs her... He then holds her hands.

They stand up

omg the tenssioooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....

Ryan: "I love you."

DM: "I love you."

THEY KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...

omg he then takes of the brush she uses to tie her hair.

WHY KJW MAKES IT SO SEXY.

Then he gently kisses her again, longer...then it grows more passionate.

CUT TO THEM CUDDLING spooning ON HIS BED.

DM dreams about her childhood...there's Yoon Jae.

B3GBiaq.gif

Spoiler

wKvUSoG.gif

BE0zfFu.gif

Spoiler

nsd1CNO.gif

XymY1bz.gif

LlLjjHn.gif

• Like 12
  • Sad 2
  • Love 5

You guys are quick with the recaps and new gifs from ep 14, thanks!! Helps to pass the time until the subbed episode comes out :D

Episode 13 certainly didn't disappoint, it was fast paced and quick to the point while still giving us some much loved sweet romantic scenes. I find with most dramas when they focus on the back story or side stories, the whole drama is aimed directly at that and the romance is put to the side lines but this drama has really done a fantastic job of keeping the romance strong and as it's focus while exploring the back/side stories.

DM never fails to amaze me with her patience and understanding. She could sense that RG already knew the truth just by looking at his facial expression and body language. I absolutely love how supportive she is and how she made it clear to RG that she would be there for him and on his side no matter what. I was actually concerned for a second that this drama might stray into typical drama land where DM keeps her knowledge of Lee Sol being RG's mum to herself for some sort of noble idiocy reason and this would be used as another couple separating method but I'm so glad that didn't happen. This drama has ensured it's main leads don't do anything out of character and frankly, the reason why I have become so attached to this drama is because of the natural, mature and honest portrayal of RG and DM's relationship so I'm glad they remain this way. I'm also so glad RG figured out the truth so quickly and approached his mum before the episode ended. His facial expression when he realised the truth and when he told Lee Sol who he was just killed me though.

The side characters continue to be fun and fitting. I really adore SA, he is incredibly kind, sweet, respectful and really is the perfect younger brother for RG. It is pretty ironic that out of an entire boy band, DM favoured SA and then ended up falling in love with his older brother haha makes me think of the first time she saw RG at the gallery and couldn't stop staring at his good looks just like how she fangirls over SA :joy:

The teaser for the next episode is interesting. EG's surprise at the mention of RG's Korean name caught me by surprise. I had assumed the kids playing together in the flashbacks were DM, RG and EG but I wonder why EG was fairly surprised to hear the name. I am convinced the mum leaving RG at the orphanage is either DM's mum or for some reason maybe EG's mum. Most likely DM's mum though to throw another obstacle their way but I am confident our sweet couple will make it through strong like they always do and that RG finally gets some much needed closure.

Anyways sorry for the long post! Lots of thoughts after that episode :sweatingbullets:

• Like 13
  • LOL 2

2 minutes ago, tensaitekikuroneko said:

(apologize for not recapping this week, I couldn't see the whole episode, only the last few mins because there are elections in my country)

Two things:

1. DM WAS WEARING RYAN'S SHIRT WHEN THEY SLEPT TOGETHER. Something happened. Alright, Something happened but was censored to save the population of fangirls. TAKING THAT HAIR STICK OUT OF THE BUN WAS SO HOT I DIED. How can that small a thing be so sexy?

Yes she was wearing his shirt! I felt like it’s a great CHEAT that we didn’t get to see HOW it happened that his shirt is on her and he’s wearing a different one!!?? 

• Like 8
  • LOL 8

1 minute ago, Ramenqueen19 said:

Yes she was wearing his shirt! I felt like it’s a great CHEAT that we didn’t get to see HOW it happened that his shirt is on her and he’s wearing a different one!!?? 

I feel cheated too.. whyyyyy.. just a bit..at least show us, how they move from painting room to bed. :relieved:

• Like 7
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

Just finish watching the live stream. Am putting down/ ranting some thoughts here:

1. Kamsahanida to all the live recappers, gif and video posters, all the chinggus here are daebak!! Thank you. Make my live streaming easier..hehehe..saranghae...:wub:

2. Applaud to those who came out with the theory that RG's mom DID NOT ABANDON HIM (if I'm not mistaken, I think there was a noobi and some chinggus I always came across in many threads before, who came out with this theory. Daebak!!) In fact, she had been missing him (tears still rolling while writing this)....Thank u to the PD nim and Writer Nim for creating this part so beautifully. And RG being RG, always calm and understanding, no unnecessary emotions wasted here...just pure emotion of a son missing his mom and a mom missing her son... No makjang here whatsoever. THANK YOU!

3. So, now we come to the biggest issue of all for this drama - the ACTUAL relationship between DM, RG, EG, DM's mom. Please, oh please PD nim and Writer Nim. So far the drama has its own class. Please resolve this issue with class too. Jeballl..

4. The drawing to bed scene - not going to complaint much. Though, i was hoping the kissing was done even longer and there are scenes that led to the bed (hahahaha..me and my delulu self :crazy::D). But I guess, the fact DM wore RG's shirt in that bed/ cuddling/ spooning scene says everything. I guess now I really need to buy the DVD. I got a feeling that missing link scene might be there...hahahaha

Ok..done ranting..signing off again...hehehe

Edit:

Just run through my soc med (twitter, IG). I guess there were many who were disappointed with the scene leading to bed scene. Most were saying "WAE? WAE? Why was it cut?"....hehehe..although I agree that the whole drawing-kissing-paintbrush pulled from hair scene was done beautifully, but I guess many were hoping for more after the many ad lib couple scenes and the rather sensual scene of DM trying to lure RG into the painting room...hehehe..cannot blame them though. So, again if PD nim and Writer nim is lurking here and you guys are still filming, errr...either you guys add the missing scene in the next eps or redeem with a better one for the last ep...hehehe...jeball and kamsahanida

• Like 7
  • LOL 17

oh my goshh...this scene is soooo beautifully done!!! Kudos to the writer, Director and PDnim!!

oh btw, KJW use his left hand to draw PMY...last time when he seat the test in DM fanpage, he use right hand to write... :phew:

mn1rW4k.gif

OIHrS9R.gif

pn814c8.gif

• Like 21

Hmmm. This isn't a glowing review; I'll put it under a spoiler so it's easy to avoid if you don't want it to harsh your squee. :)

Spoiler

I was never invested in the childhood backstory, so this was the most boring episode of the show for me. The most exciting moments were the two seconds they were being cute at the office dinner. The last scene also fell flat for me, even with the I love you's and the kiss. I felt like it didn't have the rawness of the workshop kiss; everything felt too controlled and pretty. Or maybe at that point I had been bored numb by everything that went before. Maybe rewatching it will change my mind. Idk, idk. I hope the bts video will be fun at least.

• Like 9

tsk.. Is Kim Jae Wook make an agreement with pd-nim for not showing his body more than head and neck or what?? :crazy: we got full close up of Eun Gi having shower (which weirdly I skipped that part :phew:) Waeeee?? But OMG the way he took the paintbrush from Deok Mi's hair :heart::love::heart::love::heart::love:

I am still hoping net week episode will be started with the kiss scene. Maybe just like ep 10, we started in the last scene from ep 9 and continue their make out session (pervert me! but I don't care!).:yum:

So now, the mystery left is the reason why Deok Mi's mom left Ryan long time ago. If only she knew that boy would be her precious son in law... :bawling:

• Like 13
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3