[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

Is it just me who keep replaying the BTS video from the moment i opened my eyes this morning? I keep telling myself that i have a lot of things to do today and i have to get ready, but here i am still laying on my bed and watch the damn BTS over and over again. I’m not crazy, right?

Geez. Their chemistry is so on point. The filming environment seems fun and enjoyable. I love the fact that KJW & PMY are so comfortable with each other, i guess that’s why their chemistry is so strong in this drama. Now, what would i do with my life when this drama ends? Wednesday and Thursday won’t be the same anymore without HPL :bawling:

• Like 20

This might be the best BTS yet. Having a severe STS attack (usually I'm immune for fear of being caught lmao). The flour scene was so sweet and funny, the level of comfort between them is insane. It's impossible to resist shipping them. 

• Like 14
  • LOL 1

why does no one follows kim jae wook instagram handle. is he not popular or hot enough for all the fangirls of k drama. it should have crossed 1 million foolowers already if anyone has seen his one million dollar crooked smile:bawling:

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, sd24 said:

why does no one follows kim jae wook instagram handle. is he not popular or hot enough for all the fangirls of k drama. it should have crossed 1 million foolowers already if anyone has seen his one million dollar crooked smile:bawling:

His Instagram followers are rising now. Before the drama started, if I'm not mistaken, his followers were not even 500k but now it already in 664k. I believe it will rise more and soon he will hit 1M. 

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

His Instagram followers are rising now. Before the drama started, if I'm not mistaken, his followers were not even 500k but now it already in 664k. I believe it will rise more and soon he will hit 1M. 

actually before the drama started KJW Instagram followers are 320k.. soon gonna hit 700k.. I'm sure by end of this drama ended, his followers will increase more..

• Like 9

20 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

Couldn't agree more! When I first followed him around ep 3-4 his followers in IG was 446k. I'm sure after showing that he can do Rom-Com apart from all the other genres he can do effortlessly, He'll gain more fans (I kinda regret not religiously stalking him prior to HPL).

And I know there was a post here somewhere that includes him, PMY and the show on the popularity thing (Please enlighten me)

Pardon my overthinking, but in 1:01,Maybe it was just me but I felt like it was not part of the script at all. :P

https://youtu.be/Vwquy42RBVs

• Like 8

PMY spotted filming in the attire she was shown in the Episode 13 preview (this is really live shooting):

Ryan Gold's car:

3 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

Btw, the Ryan Gold car, the one fan captured, was that in front of Deok Mi's house? I just want to make sure that Ryan and Deok Mi won't go to the noble idiocy route and stay strong together :D

The fan's IG caption says something like he lives in front of the house and spotted them filming. Don't know which house though, though this neighbourhood resembles DM's house area? Maybe @luvcrabbieshinhwa who stays in the area can tell?

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, bliss1004 said:

actually before the drama started KJW Instagram followers are 320k.. soon gonna hit 700k.. I'm sure by end of this drama ended, his followers will increase more..

Well, he doubled his followers now. Now, because of HPL, he will gain more popularity. He topped most buzzworthy actor. Sure every new CFs and new dramas/movies are starting to eyeing him now. 

Btw, the Ryan Gold car, the one fan captured, was that in front of Deok Mi's house? I just want to make sure that Ryan and Deok Mi won't go to the noble idiocy route and stay strong together :D

• Like 7

Want to say something on the 2nd lead, NEG and CDI, actually this drama did a disservice to them, so unlikeable characters compared with rest of characters like SEon JOO, DM parents, Cindy etc. although these 2 characters have a one-sided feelings to the main lead, RG and DM, I hope the remaining episodes could make them to still support their friends, form like bromance between RG and EG, good friendship between DM and DI, a way to show that they still support their friends moving on without awkwardness.

• Like 6

11 hours ago, sillygal said:

1) I was thinking if DM was adopted as well because in Episode 11 when DM got hit by her mom and she said:, "then why are you hitting me when you're not my mum"? Then it just strucked my mind with this possibility. Unless I am reading it too much when it's a hit of moment she said that.

Right before she says this, her mum says 'I'm not going to be your mother'--it is meant to be a joke saying that she is disowning her and not serious... It is like if Deok-mi had said to Yoon-Jae 'I'm going to kill you!' when she found out he was Latte (she didn't but I could imagine she could have hahaha); she doesn't mean it, just something you say. Xx

EDIT: Ooops. Sorry someone else also answered this. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, annie1234 said:

Yup, one of the thing is people searching his name as Kim Jae Wook in Instagram. In my Twitter, some of them say that they try to find his name as Kim Jae Wook and follow some of his fan account instead. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

On 5/18/2019 at 6:54 PM, Sky8lue said:

PMY spotted filming in the attire she was shown in the Episode 13 preview (this is really live shooting):

Ryan Gold's car:

The fan's IG caption says something like he lives in front of the house and spotted them filming. Don't know which house though, though this neighbourhood resembles DM's house area? Maybe @luvcrabbieshinhwa who stays in the area can tell?

It doesn't seem like Deokmi's neighbourhood... 

Hopefully not.. I'll cry cuz it means I miss them again ㅜㅜㅜ

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images ( including all social media) .TQ
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, cenching said:

So the final cut of Flour Scene in episode 12 practically almost has no different with the BTS...:lol: It looked like they served us the BTS....:lol:

Seems like PD nim told them to just go fore free play and roll the camera.  

Why is there no eggs huh?  :tounge_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

31 minutes ago, 50okie said:

Seems like PD nim told them to just go fore free play and roll the camera.  

Why is there no eggs huh?  :tounge_wink:

hahaha fore...play? :yum::yum: the PD would be like "okay you guys will cook sujebi. AND...ACTION!"

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

Just finished watching both subbed Ep 11 and 12... how i am still alive right now is a miracle :joy::blush: my heart! Really beautiful episodes! :heart: 

Shi An is such an angel :wub: you can really tell he has a good heart. Just like his Hyung.. both are soooo adorable :blush::relaxed:

I super love how RG and DM take care of each other well :star: really #relationshipgoals :love:

Sindy, on becoming such a sweetheart! Im glad shes slowly transforming into a much better person :relieved:

How CDI knows that she needs to finally move on! :)

SJ’s suuuuper cute son! That kid i wanna pinch his cheeks :P

The OST’s... all on point! Really helps define the scenes ^_^

KJW and PMY’s on screen and off screen chemistry... need i say more? :heart::heart::heart:

• Like 11