[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

I just realized until today’s episode, Ryan never did that popular “K-drama male lead grabbed female lead’s wrist and drag her” thing. Kudos to that. Not really a fan of “wrist grab” thing. Don’t know about the rest of episodes, but at least, until today, they still make Ryan character a Golden Standard of K-male lead. :wub:

Sindy really grow on me. I don’t hate her anymore (I just hate when she rang that bell) tsk.. I am rooting for her to stand up to her mother. Her family is a mess but at least she is the most normal one. 

36 minutes ago, luvcrabbieshinhwa said:

DM: Why are you so nastily handsome *gives him a peck*

Ryan: You said only to watch...

DM: You watch, I'll do everything else *kisses him*

The rabbit is hunting the Lion :tounge_xd:

17 minutes ago, hannah92 said:

Hello friends. Just finished watching today’s episode.

Can i be really honest with you guys? I mean, the kiss scene between them in the previous episode was nice and exciting, but... but... really, the scene where DM hugged RG really tight in today’s episode touched my heart to the deepest core. I cried at this scene, i’m not even lying. I could feel RG’s sadness and loneliness in this scene. For me, so far, it was the best skinship between them.

To be kissed by your partner is nice, you feel loved. But, to be hugged by your partner when you need it the most is priceless, you feel safe and you feel like you’re not alone in this world. Like i said, it’s priceless.:relaxed:

Anyway, looking from the preview for tomorrow, idk why but i could smell the damn angst in that preview despite of their sweet interactions. I hope i was wrong because my heart will never be ready for the so called angst in every korean dramas. :dissapointed_relieved:

Agree. Deok Mi comforting Ryan is really beautiful scene. And the OST on the background really suit the scene. I am crying watching it. 

Hope they won’t go to the route “we will break up and reconcile in ep 16” thing. Don’t you dare to break them up, PD-nim!!! 

anyway, the last scene of today episode, was that the one you go to the filming place @fangirldeokjil94 ??

They shot a really deep scene like that and someone just passing by? :D

• Like 7
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

Hey guys! Long time no chat! Glad to be back:)

Oh girl you are thirsty :)

I mean she has probably devoured plenty  adult fan fiction about her idol ... just as part of her “Job”of course ;) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Kim Bo Ra (aka Cindy/KimHyoJin of HPL) 

ONE (aka Cha Shi An of HPL)

I know this isn't HPL but both HyoJin and Shi An look good here..

IndiFilm title Goodbye Summer

tumblr_prjyoc7Pa91u2dd0eo1_1280.jpg

Spoiler

Our Supporting Stars who made DM & RG love Blooms

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

gomawo!!! you guys are amazing! 

STS is really bad while reading all recaps and watching those bits and pieces of video... especially when you're still AT WORK!!! my goodness!!! got an open cubicle workstation here and imagine me STS-ing then someone will pass by greeting me good morning! that was really hard to contain! like seriously...! i am squealing inside... my toes are all curling while watching... this is a serious problem! 

breathe! inhale... exhale!!!

ok, i don't know how i will watch other dramas after this! this just set the bar high!

would like to add on one of the comment here on how this drama is so different from the others and why we like it so much:

- bf calmly faced off the guy who he thinks slept alone in gfs house... other dramas would greet the 2nd lead with a punch on the face!

- other drama, bf wrist grab gf after punching the 2nd lead, this drama, they apologize to one another... and it is gf who wrist grab his bf.

- such a cute face off / fight for a moment... others will take 2 or 3 episode before they kiss and make up! (booo!)

-  when someone knocks in the house while gf and bf tries to "make out", other drama will hide the gf behind the door! this drama... gf changed to clothes to bf's clothes! while bf looks surprise... why not!!!

- when bf calls in the middle of the night and gf sense he is not ok, gf runs (like crazy, along highway - not taking the taxi or bus) going to bf's place -while still on the phone! is that even possible...? lol... here just sooo natural.. he calls, he is at her place and she comes down to greet him. back hug is a bonus! lol

and when you think it is only the bf who thinks and likes "it"... hey guess what... GIRLFRIEND WHATS AND LIKES THAT TOO! and that's the reality! Beat that!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

1 hour ago, tinymel said:

Ryan: You said only to watch...

DM: You watch, I'll do everything else *kisses him*

again! thanks for the recaps and the very lively forum... you all just dont make me work every Wed and Thursday... and i hope you know that! hahahaha

• Like 15
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh ..... cutest and most heartwarming episode! :wub::wub::wub:

RG the sweetest boyfriend and DM the most adorable girlfriend to RG :heart: 

I’ll have the sweetest sleep tonight... Thank you all for the recaps and witty and funny comments! I live for this! I live for HPL hahahaha :blush::kiss_wink::relieved:

• Like 6
  • Love 2

This ep for me is the best by far! They truly show what mature couples should be like- Being there for each other through ups and downs and accepting the person for who they really are. So much to learn from this show. Kudos to the writers actors and the prod, behind all this!

Also their bickering is so cute is that is how my bf and I fight LOL.

And dang KJW's voice on the phone so damn sexy. He's so effortless even taking the watch off looked so hot. Looking forward to the next ep!

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, KymberleeD said:

STS is really bad while reading all recaps and watching those bits and pieces of video... especially when you're still AT WORK!!! my goodness!!! got an open cubicle workstation here and imagine me STS-ing then someone will pass by greeting me good morning! that was really hard to contain! like seriously...! i am squealing inside... my toes are all curling while watching... this is a serious problem! 

ok, i don't know how i will watch other dramas after this! this just set the bar high!

would like to add on one of the comment here on how this drama is so different from the others and why we like it so much:

- bf calmly faced off the guy who he thinks slept alone in gfs house... other dramas would greet the 2nd lead with a punch on the face!

- other drama, bf wrist grab gf after punching the 2nd lead, this drama, they apologize to one another... and it is gf who wrist grab his bf.

- such a cute face off / fight for a moment... others will take 2 or 3 episode before they kiss and make up! (booo!)

-  when someone knocks in the house while gf and bf tries to "make out", other drama will hide the gf behind the door! this drama... gf changed to clothes to bf's clothes! while bf looks surprise... why not!!!

- when bf calls in the middle of the night and gf sense he is not ok, gf runs (like crazy, along highway - not taking the taxi or bus) going to bf's place -while still on the phone! is that even possible...? lol... here just sooo natural.. he calls, he is at her place and she comes down to greet him. back hug is a bonus! lol

and when you think it is only the bf who thinks and likes "it"... hey guess what... GIRLFRIEND WHATS AND LIKES THAT TOO! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

again! thanks for the recaps and the very lively forum... you all just dont make me work every Wed and Thursday... and i hope you know that! hahahaha

Eun Gi is so lucky he is the second lead in this drama so his handsome face is protected from Ryan’s fist. 

OMG. Gf runs like crazy along highway :lol::lol: while still on the phone, in the middle of the night.. :lol::lol: I spilled my drink because of this. Hahahaha

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

All scenes that involve RG, Shi An and now DM... in the elevator are all Gold! Sooo funny :joy::joy::joy:

Also, it must have really hurt when PMY hit KJW during the Latte reveal scene.. notice how hard she hit him? Hahahaha but sooo sweet nonetheless :heart::wub::blush:

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

19 minutes ago, KymberleeD said:

and when you think it is only the bf who thinks and likes "it"... hey guess what... GIRLFRIEND WHATS AND LIKES THAT TOO! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

"when bf calls in the middle of the night and gf sense he is not ok, gf runs (like crazy, along highway - not taking the taxi or bus) going to bf's place -while still on the phone! is that even possible?

LOL!!!! What drama?

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

A huge THANK YOU to all the live recappers who posted screenshots, text summaries and even translations! 

TVN is very stingy about uploading clips (only 3-4 per episode) on their Youtube channel, so bookmark their Naver page if you want to see more while waiting (impatiently) for subs to be released:

https://tv.naver.com/cjenm.herprivatelife

DM's Mom arrives at her house unexpectedly and hilarity ensues:

https://tv.naver.com/v/8380960

https://tv.naver.com/v/8381050

I know this was posted a few pages back, but this really tugs at the heartstrings:

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for all recap... I left to watch raw after reading all recap at page 136 and when I return to this forum, the page number is over 140...:sweatingbullets:

thanks for all all input here. I will catch up all... 

the last scene is my favorite one that shows their maturity and their understanding toward each other. I love this drama and their characters Ryan Gold and Deokmi is ideal boyfriend and girlfriend. 

• Like 10

:joy:  HPL trolled us again with DM in RG’s shirt....:joy:  y’all know where you wanted and hoped for that scene....:kiss_wink: 

I love that Elevator and Shian’s manager re-enacting it out loud in front of DI! seems like SA sensed her awkwardness feels he tried to stop his manager or changed subject... and Love Mom too for trying to claim she’s the Shian fangirl...too funny!! she loves her Lion-Sa-bang ha! ok I should stick to english..her son in law...too cute how DM’s parents got attached to RG from day 1!! :love:

wrist grabbing at the beginning—DM grabbed RG’s wrist when they left EG at stairs to her place..kdrama norm role reversal is pretty cool in this episode RG can watch while DM does everything else :kiss_wink: you go on w ya wild self girl! and DM even comforted RG at the end.. argh work is calling and disturbing my HPL happy moment STS.... laters y’all when watching subbed epi....yay!

bring it on HPL fandom keep on sharing :wub:

• Like 16

9 minutes ago, Sky8lue said:

A huge THANK YOU to all the live recappers who posted screenshots, text summaries and even translations! 

TVN is very stingy about uploading clips (only 3-4 per episode) on their Youtube channel, so bookmark their Naver page if you want to see more while waiting (impatiently) for subs to be released:

https://tv.naver.com/cjenm.herprivatelife

DM's Mom arrives at her house unexpectedly and hilarity ensues:

https://tv.naver.com/v/8380960

https://tv.naver.com/v/8381050

This is actually a good idea to watch the Naver clips . We might be contributing to their Good Data ranking :heart:.

• Like 8
  • Insightful 5

thank you so much for the live recaps!!

I got off work pretty late and started watching ep 11 clips on instagram during my ride home. The uber driver must have caught my giggles and STS lol

Then I came here .. holy moly.. page 140! 

I had catch up reading 12 pages..  

Now I'm going to bed.. planning to wake up super early to watched the subbed episode haha.  Last week I woke up at 4:30am  to watch ep 10..  It's been a while since I am this obsessed with a kdrama.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

@Sky8lue too bad i can't watch it on naver..it says "video not available in your country" :huh: 

I'm having a bad STS after watching ep 11.. can't help myself STS with the elevator scene, the Latte nim got hit by RTS scene and omma hit RG scene :lol: ...poor RG, in today's episode he was hit by both the daughter and the mother in law :astonished:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7