[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

34 minutes ago, nuttyz said:

My favourite part of today's episode is when Ryan told her mum that they are dating, (when DM clearly wasn't ready to announce) and readily accepts her fangirling. That's just so MANLY! I don't knoe why, but such a chivalrous move just tears me up a lil, especially how he really goes all out to be accepted by DM's mum. (I completely cannot understand what was going on and was just guessing from the scene) 

And to all chingus who have been unproductive and STS-ing all the time, I'm with you. I've been abandoning work, browsing forums, stalking KJW and then even started watching Guest (just to see those killer cheekbones, God knows how much I avoid horror movies) 

Where can I find a Ryan Gold?? !! :wub:

Now I shall refresh this thread till the subs are out, sighhhh! Thank you chingus for recapping, really helps a lot!! Saranghae! :kiss_wink:

Same here except i couldnt find the courage and time to watch The Guest yet..downloaded few eps but too busy gawking at KJW's photos and videos on youtube and IG and listening to his voice and laughters.

Btw..nomu2 thanks to all the recappers

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

49 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

I WANT BED SCENE.. :no_mouth:

he is already kissed her cheek, nose, lips, forehead, hand, (not yet legs)

for the first time in my entire kdrama fan career these past 16 years, I see a lead guy who almost kissed the entire part of female lead body..

if they wants to make me die every week,, why they don’t  just do it totally. I want lion bed scene :no_mouth: 

Were  you specific enough? Bed scene coming  up. So is a sleeping  scene.

A real lion just lounges  about  and its the female who does the work. 

What exactly are you  looking  for? They are going to have a bed and then sleeping  scene.

Hahaha...

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

Really like RG seducing DM, and writer has wrote DM character being such a straight forward girl who pounces onto the sexy ‘Lion’ for a kiss, unlike the usual demure girl style, I like it.

Also like the part RG protects DM from being bashed by her mom, and then proclaimed that they are dating, and promised her mum that he will take good care of DM, so lovely. No wonder mum so happy with this prospect son in law.

Cindy staying at DM family, seems like first time, she enjoying a family warmth, poor girl.

Love the last part that DM was able to empathize to RG, and able to provide him comfort. The couple will grow stronger and stronger. Seems like Da Out prediction on RG short relationship failed. 

• Like 17
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

... DM’s mom committed biggest sin :mrgreen: hitting her favourite son in law :sweat_smile::joy:

Biggest sin lol:mrgreen:. It was funny how she even told her favorite son in law that she is the one who is doing the fangirling not DM lol:mrgreen::joy:.

• LOL 20

3 minutes ago, luvcrabbieshinhwa said:

https://tv.naver.com/v/8380551

DM: Latte????? LATTE??!!!!!!!!!!! YA!!!!!!! YA!!!!!!!!!!! (lol she speaks banmal when she's angry) *chasing and hitting him*

Ryan: WAIT WAIT WAIT 

DM: YOU SAID YOU'RE LATTE????

Ryan: *walking back* S-shi na gil-nim.......Sung Deokmi-ssi... Wait...

DM: *continues hitting him* WHY DID YOU EVEN SIGN UP??

Ryan: I...it's because I want to know Deok mi-ssi well...

(cut short because I dont want to spam)

DM: Why are you so nastily handsome *gives him a peck*

Ryan: You said only to watch...

DM: You watch, I'll do everything else *kisses him*

My reactions because the uwuing is EXPLODING:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 18

STS again everyone while reading all your post! Seriously I think I enjoy much camping in this thread before watching the whole series! Love everyone here. :kiss_wink:

• Like 5
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

21 minutes ago, luvcrabbieshinhwa said:

Ryan: *leans closer to watch her intensely*

DM: Why are you so nastily handsome *gives him a peck*

Ryan: You said only to watch...

DM: You watch, I'll do everything else *kisses him*

That's the Rabbit* spirit!!!

(* as someone born in the year of the rabbit I'm LIVING for DM's approach to seduction--from imagination to real life)

• Like 10
  • LOL 9

Episode 12 Preview English subs is out! 

Credit to: pmyifansunited (They're so fast! Thank you for your hard work<3) :wub:

I guess our rough listening aren't that bad, right guys? ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ goodjob everyone! <3

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

I’m prettyyy sure that will be some sort of

“Bed” scene in this drama.

Looking at the preview, i thinks there’s a scene where DM catch RG watch something in his computer (maybe something ehem +19) and DM kinda tease him.. if im not wrong i heard RG talking about dating something

i haven’t watch ep 11 but i cannot wait to watch ep 12 lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 1

I LIVE for productive and attentive female lead. And I found one in DM.

She like and LOVE Ryan. A bit of missunderstanding and she knows who she REALLY wants to be with.

So she confessed. She was insecure at first yet she bared it all.

She really attracted to Ryan during blind folded scene. She wants HIM. PERIOD.

She takes LEAD.

She feels so  comfortable with him after the secret identity was out. She teach him to be a fanboy and she jump kiss him. Which is Ryan too gladly too received at the end. She leads and he follow. He leads on her and she reciprocate him.  

No dead kisses or much worst kiss scene. Or only one party doing the kissing part.

THEIR KISSES ARE PURE GOLD. Hear me, y’all?

She felt and knows something was wrong with Ryan tone of voice. She calmed him, “I am here, lean on me. You are safe with me.” 

DM was everything I want from female lead.

SO, HAIL DM!!! She should be nominated as the best girlfriend/wifey/soulmate materials.

• Like 9
  • Love 10