[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

1 minute ago, cenching said:

@Ameera Ali

KJW is positively scorching hot without even need to removes his shirt....:glasses: He has aged well like a fine wine without added artificial preservative, coloring and flavoring. IF he does takes off his shirt, I will be dead on the floor with my eyeballs melt in the sockets and a massive smile on my face....:skull: I should start preparing my own obituary and funeral service arrangement....

I doubt KJW will take off his shirt in HPL. If he does, there will be a mass burial . 

• LOL 19

9 minutes ago, jaydendoji said:

maybe nothing will happen… in preview, when DM chase him, his watch is already gone. Wish I'm wrong!! 

ssssssshhhhhhhhhh, or you are going to get tables flipped before the show even started.... :hushed:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

42 minutes ago, cenching said:

To teases all of us viewers.....:joy: Because I don't see any connection between unbuttoning shirt and unbuckling/flinging watch with fanboying at all.....:naughty: If those acts was done by her "brother", I will be like....

But since this was by KJW, so I will be like...

As tease of course, but I thought of conspiracy to ‘kill the fan girls’ mission and have premature heart attacks and irregular heartbeats, blushing cheeks, thirsty with a ‘bit of perverted minds’. 

Ryan easily can make the ovaries exploded. I mean DM and us. How just he dare to unbuttoning his shirt and unbuckle the watch which is poorly thrown to the table while looking McDreamy at DM?

Only us and the viewers can relate.

• LOL 6

HPL - eps 11

starting with when Ryan is driving to DM place. and he is seeing EG and DM go down together. then the conversation starts like last week preview when Ryan wants to talk to DM and he told EG that DM is her girlfriend. 

EG is confessing that he likes DM. until Ryan calls DM "shi na gil nim"

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

DM is surprised and comes out from hiding. Ryan says sorry to DM. perhaps he said sorry for not telling her. DM goes with Ryan and EG calls her "deok mi" but DM says "that's okay". and they are leaving, but SJ wakes up and comes out from DM room and looks downstair. she is looking DM and Ryan enters his car. 

she is saying something to EG downstair. then his husband comes and they talk. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

I will try to follow as much as my stream helps:

1. He sees them both getting downstairs and the scene we saw last time happens.

2. Hearing "It's okay, Si Na Gil Nim" still flutters my heart so much omg

3. He says sorry - and she argues back? And she takes him somewhere? He takes her back home. SJ wakes up but they don't see her. Her husband comes but she isn't taking his apology back.

4. The car ride home: they both replayed scenes that got them angry. She tries to hide from SA's fans, and she talks about "My Shi An" that makes Ryan even more angry lol

5. The epic lift scene which is hilarious? He cover her with his body and they save the situation, while SA thinks they are having some fun in the lift. It is funny af.

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 4

Both RG and DM go to his apartment. In the lift, the door opens and SA and his manager see DM and RG. But DM is in her fan girl attire, RG tries to shield her, I think. 

EG and DM's girlfriend (forgot her name) are at his martial arts studio after she drops her son off for practice. She tells him that DM and RG are dating but EG already knows that.

RG and DM are having a conversation in his apartment. I think he is telling her how he feels about EG coming out of her place. And DM probably says that he is like family but he points out that EG says he likes her.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

in Ryan's car, Ryan remembering what he said to DM before about shi na gil nim. DM and Ryan are pouting and DM looks annoying to Ryan. when they are passing many Shi an's fans i think, DM tries to put on her hat and tries to hide. they go ahead to Ryan's apartment. like in the preview, they are in the elevator. Ryan tries to cover DM when the elevator's door open and it is Shi an. haha...but Shi An still can see that it is DM and call "curator noona" . i think Shi an might think they are kissing or something, because when the door is closing he is laughing at them. 

fyi, Shi an didn't enter the elevator

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 5

It starts with Ryan coming to Deokmi's house. He's worried he might be too early but breaks into a smile when he sees DM's with fangirl attire coming out of her house... His smile disappears instantly when he sees EG coming out with DM. 

The rest is shown in ep 10 already.

errgghh I'm reliving the frustration in the last ep omgggg... How could Ryan be so CALM and COLLECTED I've got no idea...

He's "It's OK, Shnagil-nim..." remains ksjdkasjdaskdlsajdladasda /sorry/

OK So Deokmi comes out of her hiding place (EG's back)...Ryan apologizes for pretending not to know. DM was like "IF YOU KNOW YOU SHOULD'VE TOLD ME" Ryan sighs, "should we talk about this NOW AND HERE?" Then Deokmi holds Ryan's arms and drags him to the car. They both left together.

Seonjoo wakes up and asks whether Ryan knows...EG tells her Ryan has known already,

Her hubby comes and apologizes. SJ doesn't have it. They fight. Her hubby mentions GW, which makes SJ becomes anxious and goes with her hubby, leaving EG there.

In Ryan's car. Both sit in silence. Ryan sulks remembering how EG comes out of DM house, "HOW AND SINCE WHEN HE STAYED THERE WHEN SHE DOESNT EVEN LEMME IN". While DM sighs in exasperation due to Ryan's reveal that he knows about SNG, "when did he know and how" DM demands to know where they're going, Ryan refuses to let her know, "YOU DRIVE YOURSELF then, Shinagil-nim" LOL. He brings her to her house where many fans gather...DM tries to hide herself

She calls SiAn, "our SiAn" which earns her a glare from Ryan HAHAHAHAHAA

She grumbles about him bringing her to him house, "SO PETTY".

They met Sian at the elevator and Ryan instantly covers her up HAHAHHAA

But SiAn knows and greets her already, "Hi noona" HAHAHHA.

DM asks why did he cover her up, Ryan said it's becos he's afraid her cosplay as normal person will be revealed.

Scene with SJ family now

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 7