[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

22 hours ago, Dila S said:

Can anyone notify about any announcements regarding the Blu-ray or DVD of the director's cut. Cause I really really want to buy it

10 hours ago, minyyy said:

Hi, can someone share the link where we can buy it? Thanks :)

cafe.daum.net/herprivatelife 

https://form.office.naver.com/form/responseViewMobile.cmd?formkey=NDY0OWMxYTYtZWQ2OC00M2M4LThhOGMtMjBiM2FjODdkZWEw

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

Oh dear I am clearly losing my mind because of this drama.. I thought the new episode aired today and was sooooooo excited to watch it after putting my kids to sleep but it's tomorrow :bawling::bawling:

Thanks to everyone for all the pictures, articles, gifs and videos too! I am not tech savvy one bit and don't even know how to post photos on here let alone create a gif haha you guys are awesome!

1 more day to go! Now time to watch my favourite scenes until the new episode comes out! :)

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

I need to get this out from my system.

We ALL already know that Ryan with his legendary 50 shades of Ryan Gold will make a comeback with him unbuttoning his shirt and unbuckle his watch.

But what for ?

He already make DM like a jelly with the hawt kisses but is he trying to have a night a burning passion perhaps and go for a couple of.....

.....HOME RUN??

with DM of course?

Whatcha think?

• LOL 9

4 hours ago, valzki said:

I'm actually curious by what you said earlier :phew: do you always follow them do the filming, chingu? Or at least you know their place and time for the filming?

I don't follow them nor know the timing of their filming.

It's just that Deokmi's house is so near to mine... So I usually 'take a walk' over there at night XD

I only came across their filming once in Hongdae when I happened to walk by...

Too bad it was not a scene that involved the main leads :(

• Like 6
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, J13 said:

Oh dear I am clearly losing my mind because of this drama.. I thought the new episode aired today and was sooooooo excited to watch it after putting my kids to sleep but it's tomorrow :bawling::bawling:

Thanks to everyone for all the pictures, articles, gifs and videos too! I am not tech savvy one bit and don't even know how to post photos on here let alone create a gif haha you guys are awesome!

1 more day to go! Now time to watch my favourite scenes until the new episode comes out! :)

It's in 1hour 30 minutes and counting down the minutes. BTw it's 0410 hours here in Canada. Can't wait

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Bravo! You guys  hit 130 pages before ep11 is aired !! :lol:

It’s at least 5 hours of wait for the raw version. Let’s see whether DM gets her egg done the way WE  like it. 

Btw, is the 6th OST (workshop kiss) out yet? I can’t find I  iTunes. 

• LOL 11

1 hour ago, luvcrabbieshinhwa said:

Hmm but I haven't seen them filming in Deokmi's house...not at that day when Jess sent food truck either.

Maybe I missed the filming timing...or they filming the interior of Deokmi's house somewhere else :"))

If I'm not mistaken, I think they build soundstage sets of interior locations that they will use frequently (like Miso's room in WWWSK), so I'm thinking they built one of Deokmi's house too. 

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, thechaosinourstar said:

But what for ?

To teases all of us viewers.....:joy: Because I don't see any connection between unbuttoning shirt and unbuckling/flinging watch with fanboying at all.....:naughty: If those acts was done by her "brother", I will be like....

2TWkm.gif

But since this was by KJW, so I will be like....

2TWkq.gif

• LOL 11

Soo excited for tonights ep... in less than an hour guys we will now see the next level of sweetness between our OTP

Adult Romance between RG and DM

kyaaahhh....

TEAM ONLINE Are You Ready???

will DM found out in this episode that RG is Latte??? mmmm

tumblr_pr8owqURn11u2dd0eo9_1280.jpg

• Like 14

11 minutes ago, rcalma said:

will DM found out in this episode that RG is Latte??? mmmm

latte???? what latte.....I would rather want to know how the Ryan Gold makes and serves Deokmi's eggs.....and maybe latte will come later for energy ...

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

@Ameera Ali

KJW is positively scorching hot without even need to removes his shirt....:glasses: He has aged well like a fine wine without added artificial preservative, coloring and flavoring. IF he does takes off his shirt, I will be dead on the floor with my eyeballs melt in the sockets and a massive smile on my face....:skull: I should start preparing my own obituary and funeral service arrangement....

• Like 5
  • LOL 13
  • Insightful 1

Lmao i kennot with you guys and those 'eggs' theory lol. This theory is too wild :P By the way, everyone buckle up your seatbelt, get ready with popcorns! We're going to have a wild ride tonight B)

It's 9:20 PM KST! Get ready for Sinagil VS Latte aka Ryan Gold! League of Road to A Family #okno

*prepare camera* tumblr_pqo5bfp5Pa1suaw8oo1_540.gif

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1