[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

@ravenbleu, quite a delight see RG sort of knew DM likes him. He even thought/felt the DM’s smile  (while walking to his car) was for him not SA. Come to think of it, RG asked DM to pretty up for the dinner date (that RG planned but didn’t happen), not for SA. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

26 minutes ago, 50okie said:

@ravenbleu, quite a delight see RG sort of knew DM likes him. He even thought/felt the DM’s smile  (while walking to his car) was for him not SA. Come to think of it, RG asked DM to pretty up for the dinner date (that RG planned but didn’t happen), not for SA. 

That's right. He had to cancel because DM made plans with her parents. 

• Like 6

@rryyuu, really like the gif that you have compiled, likes the mesmerising look on his face when she just got off from the cab, going to SA's house. Like the waiting for her at the car when she walked out, just like bf waiting for his gorgeous gf coming out.

Just like DM said likes to screenshot, photoshop, and make into gif and then smiling at it. Photoshop is an act of love. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Thought the way Ryan pulled Deok-Mi into the workshop to continue making out was probably the most realistic depiction of a couple I've seen. On K-dramas that is LoL. 

Or how he kissed her wrist or her nose instead of going for her lips right away was very gentle, yet sexy eheh. 

LoL when she said she wanted to photoshop & make a GIF out of her kiss memories was so funny! 

• Like 14
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, J13 said:

There's too many heart fluttering moments!! Hehe 

My top 3 at the moment are:

- When RG says "do you want me?" followed by the imaginary kiss. His voice is so deep and hot and the kiss.. :wub:

- Yes the wrist kiss! My goodness.. yep agree that they definitely did just create their very own copyright kiss! Like the coffee kiss from Secret Garden, coca cola kiss from Lie to Me and the tiptoe kiss from Queen In Hyuns Man, they just did their very own and it has become my favourite. Literally makes my tummy get butterflies!

- The first official kiss. Need I say more? Haha just epic :wub:

1 more day to go everyone! :D

I think the blindfolded scene was heart fluttering too. Everytime he said "Do you want me/it"? " definitely made all of us having butterflies all over. And there's one phrase he will always says" Just wear it" during EP3 when DM's blouse got wet and EP5 when they were stucked in the mountain and was raining. Then his voice telling her "Just wear it" is so heartfluttering.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

33 minutes ago, haartie said:

Guys, please tell me how you manage to go through the days! I feel like I'm holding my breath just for Wednesday evening :((

At Soompi Forum, I literally staying in this forum and Labbit shipping forum. When there is no update in this forum, I went back to twitter, Instagram and YouTube to check new photo, new video and new tweet about them :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

10 hours ago,  sillygal said:

What are everyone's TOP 3 heart fluttering moments?

Top 3 heart fluttering moment? Mm where to begin?..there are so many of them:love:Apart from the obvious ( the imaginary kiss and the workshop kiss and the rooftop kiss :kiss_closed: Here’s my “other”top pick heart fluttering moments:

1. Wrist kiss
it’s just an innocent peck on the inner wrist, but the feelings radiated by that small act of pure adoration was so powerful it throws you straight  up to the seventh heaven.. Beware everyone. Radiation hazard ahead!! Watch at your own risk. Possible effects includes ; 1) Acute STS syndrome 2) numbness on your point finger due to excessive harassment on  replay button 3) red-eye due to constant ogling :tounge_xd:

2. The Lion’s paw to the rescue
When our “Lion nim” helps DM to disentangle  her hair in the bathroom my poor heart skip multiple beats:blush:. I think it has to be about the silence in the air. You heard nothing but their breathing sound. i like DM expression in this particular moment. You can tell from her facial gesture that she felt a tremendous amount of tension only by RG presence on her back helping her out.  Besides, RG’s eyes, his silence, his tenderness when he disentangle DM hair is just out of this world- not helping to ease the tension.. sexual tension overload!!

3. RG unbuttoning his shirt 
:relaxed:The glorious moment hasn’t aired yet but from the episode 11th teaser, though it shown very brief, its more than enough to cause a huge tsunami to our heart. 
  • Like 10
  • Love 7

15 minutes ago, myd8 said:

10 hours ago,  sillygal said:

What are everyone's TOP 3 heart fluttering moments?

Top 3 heart fluttering moment? Mm where to begin?..there are so many of them:love:Apart from the obvious ( the imaginary kiss and the workshop kiss and the rooftop kiss :kiss_closed: Here’s my “other”top pick heart fluttering moments:

1. Wrist kiss
it’s just an innocent peck on the inner wrist, but the feelings radiated by that small act of pure adoration was so powerful it throws you straight  up to the seventh heaven.. Beware everyone. Radiation hazard ahead!! Watch at your own risk. Possible effects includes ; 1) Acute STS syndrome 2) numbness on your point finger due to excessive harassment on  replay button 3) red-eye due to constant ogling :tounge_xd:

2. The Lion’s paw to the rescue
When our “Lion nim” helps DM to disentangle  her hair in the bathroom my poor heart skip multiple beats:blush:. I think it has to be about the silence in the air. You heard nothing but their breathing sound. i like DM expression in this particular moment. You can tell from her facial gesture that she felt a tremendous amount of tension only by RG presence on her back helping her out.  Besides, RG’s eyes, his silence, his tenderness when he disentangle DM hair is just out of this world- not helping to ease the tension.. sexual tension overload!!

:relaxed:The glorious moment hasn’t aired yet but from the episode 11th teaser, though it shown very brief, its more than enough to cause a huge tsunami to our heart. 

Agree. Especially, the 2nd moment, completed silent, no music, just had breath of them, so so bursted. My heart even jumped out. Hahaha

• Like 5
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Sky8lue said:

This thread is moving so fast nowadays it's hard to keep up :D

My TOP 5 heart fluttering moments (because 3 is not enough!):

(1)  Episode 4 - The almost-kiss scene during the fake couple photoshoot

Emotionally charged scene between two people with growing affection for each other, but who haven't acknowledged their true feelings yet. Personally, I think this is the best almost-kiss I've seen in K-dramas.

https://tv.naver.com/v/8080564

(2)  Episode 5 - When Ryan said "Annyeong" to Deok Mi during their conversation at Artist Noh's cabin house

Ryan Gold got me at "Hello" here, like many others in this thread. And I need more heart-to-heart conversations between our OTP in the remaining six episodes.

https://tv.naver.com/v/8147623

(3)  Episode 10 - The brief kiss right after Ryan lifted Deok Mi off the workshop table

More than the passionate kisses, this one stole my heart because it simply said "I'm so lucky to have you". And the shy smiles that they both showed as they started to walk out of the workshop.

https://tv.naver.com/v/8312693

(4)  Episode 9/10 - Ryan's confession before the first kiss

This was beautifully done. And I love that he confessed his feelings to her honestly before kissing her gently for the first time. Both PMY and KJW acted wonderfully here. You can see the raw hurt and longing in Deok Mi's eyes while she questioned Ryan on why he "hated" being in a fake relationship with her, and you can sense the subtle change in emotion from relief to gratification to affection from Ryan's expression as he walked towards Deok Mi to profess his feelings.

https://tv.naver.com/v/8312286

(5)  Episode 6 - Deok Mi singing into Ryan's ear and Ryan whispering his house door's pass code 

This was sweet, funny and romantic all rolled up into one scene. And to sum it up: heart fluttering.

https://tv.naver.com/v/8161545

I wanted to have a Top 5 because every episode has heart fluttering moments. So I just had to have a TOP 3 and the rest will be kept inside my heart. 

Episode 4- The moment when our Ryan got triggered by Seon Joo and there he goes and grab Deok Mi's waist. My heart stopped for a moment. 

Episode 5- The way how Ryan looks at her is very precious indeed.

Episode 9/10- The moment when Ryan came down from the stairs till their heartfelt conversation just made me felt heartache for them. I thought he read Deok Mi's message for Latte-Nim and then came to look for her. (Before the first part of EP10 appears) The timing was simply perfect with the bell ringing. 

Episode 10- That was so natural that couples will always do (giving a quick kiss). If only the woods didn't fall, I think we will be able to have more moments from them. Haha!! 

We can never have enough of this cute couple chemistry right?? :wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 5

Hello everyone, it has been a while since my last log in on soompi. I guess it’s time for me to stop creeping in this thread. I actually had to reset my password because I couldn’t remember it. You know how crazy I feel about this drama when I actually decided to log in to tell you how much I’m in love with it. No, not only that, I am obsessed!!! I have been watching all the clips on TVN channel on YouTube as well as repeating all the episodes because I can’t get over the exploding chemistry of our main leads. Man! It’s sizzling hot!

• Like 13

@haelan I loved reading your thoughts! And I agree with everything.

And omg you are so right about that being PMY and not DM prying herself from KJW. I think what really gives it away is that you see her give him a slight punch, and we've seen her do that enough times in the BTS's, that's like her go to move when her oppa is being silly. :tounge_xd:

I also recall finding the scene a bit odd as well, but I guess the director/editor liked it enough to include it in the final scene.

• Like 9
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, myd8 said:

@myd8 we all wait for this moment to be aired to become one of our favourites, right? :)) 

Let's see how DM can resist it. I mean with her wild imagination on the sofa at her house before, it's ALREADY IN HER HEAD lmao

@bliss1004 Spot on! Haha 

Let's take a moment to appreciate the great color coordination in these 2 scenes as well, one with blue/cold tone and one with red/warm color+background. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1