[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

8 hours ago, bliss1004 said:

must be hard for you to recover from the "fever" after you met KJW! I feel you..Maybe you can go again to the filming site and if you're lucky enough, he surely recognize you..

Hide contents

I know how's the feeling.. I've met JCW 2 years ago..he is only i step closer to me and i almost want to grab his beautiful hand :phew: and I'm glad i had a group photo with him at his movie premiere and only God knows my feelings after seeing him in front of my own eyes..such a beautiful man with a very flawless skin...and I'm not sure when i can meet him again...

so while you still has a chance to meet KJW, please go to the filming site again and see if you're lucky to meet him again.. hwaiting!!  

lol if only I can find out where... honestly I went to these places because I was ticking them off as I went along... HAHA I don't know if I am crazy enough to actually go there again hoping to bump into them... FATED not to get a photo...T_T sigh.....replaying episode 10, watching all his youtube vids, and reading the comments on this forum is helping... a little... 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Hello to everyone in this thread~ :blush:  i've been a silent lurker since forever already.. but right now i just can't contain the Feelsss anymore.. :wub: these two makes me go crazy~ Their moments mesmerized me every single time~:wub: i've been a fan of PMY since her 'City Hunter' days till now..i know i can always trust her with all of her drama~ and KJW are totally one of the sexyyyy man ever! he doesn't need to do anything really... i'm so in love with him rn..he's my definition of one fine sexy man.. hahaha.. :lol: 

i'm dying to see the next episode to see what gonna happen~ the waiting is such a torture really...

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

thank you @annie1234 and @Sky8lue for the v-clips and also translation... it makes me more and more love to see them together (on-screen and hopefully off-screen *lol*) 

their chemistry is so adorable. KJW seems laugh a lot whatever PMY's saying or doing, and how PMY sits comfortably beside KJW and looks like she lean on him... :wub:

btw, any other bts that already been translate in english? i watch bts on tvn youtube, too bad they don't translate it in english.. but i still watch it like a fool 'cause i don't know what they are saying and i keep replaying it *lol*

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, juliaajumma said:

thank you @annie1234 and @Sky8lue for the v-clips and also translation... it makes me more and more love to see them together (on-screen and hopefully off-screen *lol*) 

their chemistry is so adorable. KJW seems laugh a lot whatever PMY's saying or doing, and how PMY sits comfortably beside KJW and looks like she lean on him... :wub:

btw, any other bts that already been translate in english? i watch bts on tvn youtube, too bad they don't translate it in english.. but i still watch it like a fool 'cause i don't know what they are saying and i keep replaying it *lol*

There is one YouTube channel that translate. Please find channel named The Kdramaholic. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

7 hours ago, TheRoadtoPMY said:

Glad someone pointed out Geon Woo, what an adorable kid. First child kdrama actor I've seen who I got the cutesies for (though I've been impressed before, by the WWWSK child actors). Wife loves seeing him when she sees me watching lol. 

@Sky8luethanks for the translation! Great seeing there tandem, and it's great they got paired up for this romcom because neither are romcom veterans. I mean, this is only PMY's 2nd romcom and KJW's 1st, but they both so good that they look like naturals. Love how the bounce off each other here. 

Cmiiw, this is not PMY's 2nd romcom. I am Sam and Sungkyunkwan Scandal falls under rom-com too right? 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, margerytka said:

What will people not come up with?

:)

Saw that vid too and I was impressed with the great editing skills! It was an awesome combination of MTG and KMS. It looks like a real show. Funny knowing that these two characters are the most memorable for each of them. Now I’m hoping they can work together on a thriller movie (but pls don’t make KJW be a psychopath again...lol).

On another note, does anyone else thinks that KJW as RG has some similar vibes to Hugh Grant? The hair, clothing style plus deep voice just suddenly reminds me of him. 

• Like 10

2 hours ago, cind3r3lla said:

Cmiiw, this is not PMY's 2nd romcom. I am Sam and Sungkyunkwan Scandal falls under rom-com too right? 

I suppose you're right, but I think she made I Am Sam way before she was a household name, while I wouldn't consider Sungkyunkwan Scandal a rom-com, more like a campus/historical hybrid with rom-com elements since IMHO the romance there isn't the central theme, the drama still works (obviously not as well) if there's no romance. 

Strictly speaking you are correct though. It was more to establish that this really isn't PMY's genre, though I suppose she really doesn't have a genre anyway, she can do anything. Lol

• Like 5

On 5/9/2019 at 1:11 PM, hallyus said:

I think for further it should be DM's turn now to understand more about RG because I see that RG is very much vulnerable just like in today's ep when he saw EG went to DM's house, then he made a call but DM turned off her phone, and lastly made sure to go to DM's house at a proper time: 7 o'clock, he just shown us that he doesn't want to be ended up alone and he knows how terrible it is for being left alone.

Episode 10 was really sweet.  It portrayed new love, and how giddy one can be when one first fall in love...so cute.   I agree with must of your insight; however, I just want to make one correction.  DM did not turn off her cell phone, EG did.  

New thought

I am an American and I do not fully understand how Korean's think, just as they do not fully understand how we think.  I say this to say that there are always those who feel sorry for the second lead and I don't quite get it.  I have pulled for the second lead in times where the first lead was being a Richard Simmons; however, in this case, the first lead has it all; talent, money, maturity, consideration for others, charisma, and is a sexy hunk of a man. 

Should DM fall for EG just because they grew up together?  Should RG fall for DI just because he has known her for 10 years?  Someone explain this second lead, (no matter how immature, conniving, and petty they are), to me.  Yes, I do feel bad for EG, because he waited too late to confess.  However, I do not feel sorry for him because, he waited to late to confess.  If he really cared for DM as he says he does, he would want to see her happy.  DM would not be happy with EG, he is like a brother to her.  I do not feel sorry for DI at all.  She comes to Korea, thinking that because she came, and has known him previously that RG is supposed to fall for her.  I was hoping that the writer would make DI more mature, since all of these characters are in their thirties.  DI knew when she told DM that RG wanted to end the fake relationship it was because he wanted a real one with DM.  Therefore, why should I feel sorry for her.  As I stated earlier, it must be a cultural difference that has some rooting for the second leads even when they are without merit.

I cannot wait for episode 11.  I am already feeling sad seeing RG crying.  I hope whatever it is DM can help him and soothe his fears/worries. 

• Like 13

6 hours ago, sillygal said:

Thank you all for posting the interview clips!!

Both of them during off-screen are simply just happy pills for us, never-ending sweet chemistry~:wub:

And loving how KJW said in 5 korean words "Your heart will flutter". He's just spot on, every single episode is making us heart fluttering.

What are everyone's TOP 3 heart fluttering moments?

Mine was: Episode 6 - When the scene Ryan was drunk and kept stroking Deok Mi's hands throughout and she sang for him.

Episode 10 - Wrist Kiss for sure. I've never seen any dramas with that. This is gonna be Ryan/KJW's copyright.

Episode 5 - Washroom scene when Ryan trying to save Deok Mi's scarf. I simply stopped breathing for 3 seconds. :lol: 

There's too many heart fluttering moments!! Hehe 

My top 3 at the moment are:

- When RG says "do you want me?" followed by the imaginary kiss. His voice is so deep and hot and the kiss.. :wub:

- Yes the wrist kiss! My goodness.. yep agree that they definitely did just create their very own copyright kiss! Like the coffee kiss from Secret Garden, coca cola kiss from Lie to Me and the tiptoe kiss from Queen In Hyuns Man, they just did their very own and it has become my favourite. Literally makes my tummy get butterflies!

- The first official kiss. Need I say more? Haha just epic :wub:

1 more day to go everyone! :D

• Like 10

10 hours ago, J13 said:

I'm thoroughly enjoying most of the side characters too. Cindy has surprisingly grown on me. At the start I thought she might be one of those frustrating type of characters but she is actually quiet adorable and I see her sticking up for the team against her mum in future. I love that Secretary Kim supports Cindys fangirling and the actress playing Cindys mum is doing an awesome job playing an eccentric Director too.

I think CIndy is grateful to RG for 'bailing' her out (from her mum) at the apartment's parking lot.

I also enjoy Director Eom's character - she's fun to watch (except when she slapped Deok Mi :wacko: -- I was shocked!)

Poor Secretary Kim -- he's caught in the middle between those two mother and daughter :sweatingbullets:

• Like 9

Ryan Gold is an interesting character, He is open-minded, patient, calm & more importantly, he knows how to reflect on his own mistakes & apologize, he shows himself as masculine,passionate,caring,mature boyfriend.There is no surprise Sung Deok-Mi & screen viewers have been falling for him. Ryan Gold setting the bar high:thumbsup:

x2oSf1.gif

j2GaPb.gif405qgllryk3p.jpg

Spoiler

9esl6yclwj45.gif

D6YEMfHXkAED7ZT.jpg

• Like 9
  • Love 15

@Carmarie I haven't seen anyone in this topic rooting for EG personally. They might feel bad/sorry for him, but there is definitely no second lead syndrome happening here. Everything you've said about EG and DI has been reiterated by others in the thread. There's nothing wrong with feeling empathy for the guy who inevitably won't get the girl. Though EG might not be showing his best side right now, he obviously cares for DM very much and I'm sure in the end he will put his feelings aside and let DM be happy and respect her decision.

Obviously in some dramas, SLS is pretty strong, but in the case of HPL, I feel it's virtually non-existant. EG is really no competition whatsoever against RG. I personally don't see how anyone could have SLS for EG, but different strokes for different folks I guess. ;)

Love triangles/squares are just a common trope in k-dramas and you just have to roll with it sometimes~

• Like 9

I absolutely loved Ep 10 but there are a few things that I loved more in ep 9, like when RG and SDM were having picnic with DM's parents and DM refused to eat so RG ate the spicy gimbap. He was so charming then, smiling even when his mouth was burning and he was crying because of it but he was smiling cause he was finally able to see DM smile again. 

Also when Latte was talking to SiNaGil, and she said that that he might be in a one sided love but he was so sure that it wasn't what what was happening. He was sure that that she was feeling something too. :D

Another favourite scene in episode 10 when CDI asked RG if he was able to make up with DM, and he replied that they never even fought. 

:heart:

All this little things make Ryan Gold a man of Golden Standard..:love:

• Like 14
  • Love 6