[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

Moving on from lurker mode to posting mode because I truly enjoyed this drama. My inner Deokmi-shin can’t resist this anymore! :joy:

By the way, whether you are a shipper or non shipper or simply enjoy this lovely show, it’s very insightful to hear so much theories and perspectives. This shows how engaged and engrossed we are with the show and it’s great to hear something new because who has thought watching k drama can evoke so much discussions! By the way, I read all the different threads relating to this dream because I simply can’t get enough of them. Patiently watching for Wed to come while continue to rewatch gifs and clips from everywhere :love:

• Like 8

Glad someone pointed out Geon Woo, what an adorable kid. First child kdrama actor I've seen who I got the cutesies for (though I've been impressed before, by the WWWSK child actors). Wife loves seeing him when she sees me watching lol. 

@Sky8luethanks for the translation! Great seeing there tandem, and it's great they got paired up for this romcom because neither are romcom veterans. I mean, this is only PMY's 2nd romcom and KJW's 1st, but they both so good that they look like naturals. Love how the bounce off each other here. 

• Like 7

How sweet is DM's mum for making a lion for RG and it's so adorable how DM has to explain to her mum that it's Ryan not Lion :joy: best way to input a nickname ever!

I'm thoroughly enjoying most of the side characters too. Cindy has surprisingly grown on me. At the start I thought she might be one of those frustrating type of characters but she is actually quiet adorable and I see her sticking up for the team against her mum in future. I love that Secretary Kim supports Cindys fangirling and the actress playing Cindys mum is doing an awesome job playing an eccentric Director too.

I am so excited for the next episode! Really can't wait! Thanks everyone for helping the time pass faster, no place better than discussing dramas with fellow drama lovers hehe we're all a little like DM in her SA fan cafe haha :D

• Like 11

It's been awhile I've been hooked onto kdrama for almost 3 years. Very thankful to HPL for bringing up spices and acting as a motivation. And I am sure all of us here are always waiting for every Wednesdays and Thursdays. 

I am having so many feels and for this drama and both KJW and PMY had such a great chemistry and even joking and teasing around with each other. It's so heart fluttering to see just the both of them. :wub: 

I have some doubts about the scene where the Ajusshi who is in the car and speeding. Is he just trying to speed and nothing got to do with DM? :mellow:

• Like 5

@sillygal yeah not sure why he was speeding but I don't think he meant any harm, he probably thought DM would have walked out of the way by the time he got to her. DM did say he was always illegally parking so he certainly doesn't pay attention to road rules.. RG's reaction was priceless though haha

Yes not long to go now until the next episode!! :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Finally caught up, my god DM and Ryan look soo dazzling when in love together.....ahh my heart....hahahahahahhaa

Not gonna lie, I know its a standard thing with Kdramas to have love triangles but i sorta dont like this one, someone always gets left out n hurt =(

im sooo waiting for that episode (whichever one it comes in) when Shi An finds out DM is ShiAnIsMyLife. Ultimate winner episode i reckon. hahaha

Time to lurk back through many pages of this thread to find behind the scenes stuff to make me feel warm and fuzzy about this kdrama and cast. hahahaha

• Like 7
  • Love 1

56 minutes ago, J13 said:

@sillygal yeah not sure why he was speeding but I don't think he meant any harm, he probably thought DM would have walked out of the way by the time he got to her. DM did say he was always illegally parking so he certainly doesn't pay attention to road rules.. RG's reaction was priceless though haha

Yes not long to go now until the next episode!! :D

@J13 Thank you for the enlightenment. I have been thinking about this up till now and trying to figure it out. haha!! I think that's what Ryan could think of during that situation. 

Loving how the way he just wanna protect Deok Mi in his own way. :wub: 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Jessica gifts 'Her Private Life's Park Min Young with coffee car covered in photos taken together

jessicajpg.jpg
The friendship between actress Park Min Young and idol Jessica is still going strong!

On May 13, Park Min Young took to her personal Instagram to share photos of the coffee truck Jessica surprised her with on the set of her drama 'Her Private Life.'

In the image set, the truck can be seen covered in adorable photos of the two girls together. The coffee cups provided on the truck boast photo stickers of them as well. The banner hanging over the truck reads: "Duk Mi Nyong [Jessica's nickname for the actress] and all of the 'Her Private Life' actors and staff, 'fighting' to the end and without fail!" A side banner also reads "Jessica is rooting for you."

Meanwhile, 'Her Private Life' began airing from April 10 on tvN.
  • Like 12

I see that lots of international fans, just a bit disapointed in Korea. I was hoping that it will somewhat at 5 -7% ratings.  No matter HPL hwaiting.:love:

1 hour ago, TRaNz said:

im sooo waiting for that episode (whichever one it comes in) when Shi An finds out DM is ShiAnIsMyLife. Ultimate winner episode i reckon. hahaha

I am so hoping when Shi An finds out that she is, he will be Noona this and Noona that and he hogs her. RG will then EXCUSE ME she is mine. Love to see them bickering for her attention.

• Like 14

wow i just cant stop thinking about kim jae wook who is manly ,cute and handsome, pretty etc. deokmi was right he wants everything for himself. cant even put this guy under one category. please do kim eun sook drama with lee min ho and park shin hye -- dream team. or just simply do rom com every month as dose for anti depression. i am getting cured just by looking at his face

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

6 minutes ago, Ondine said:

@annie1234 Super cute interview! I'm trying to find the whole thing...(why don't people link to the source :tears:)

The admin of that ig fanpage said it was from rakuten viki app. you have to download the app but the video might be region restricted.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

10 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

The admin of that ig fanpage said it was from rakuten viki app. you have to download the app but the video might be region restricted.

Ah, that's a shame. I hope someone will be able to post the whole thing---or better yet, Viki will post it to Youtube. :D

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Ondine said:

@annie1234 Super cute interview! I'm trying to find the whole thing...(why don't people link to the source :tears:)

The IG account responded to a fan's query. Apparently there's no link because you need to download the Rakuten Viki app (don't know whether you need a subscription to access this content). I just tested it to confirm that it's region-restricted. And my region is excluded :(

Edit: My post crossed with yours and @annie1234 

But the IG account is posting more snippets:

• Like 9
  • Thanks 5

Aww, KJW wins the fandom slang quiz. And PMY is so touchy (and bossy, haha). :D I really love their vibe together, it's so happy-making. It took me a while to warm up to the show itself actually; I wasn't sold on the first two episodes, but I loved how happy they looked in the making-of videos and I looked forward to that more than the episodes. :) (Of course now I'm totally looking forward to the episodes, and the behind the scenes as well.)

• Like 10

Thank you all for posting the interview clips!!

Both of them during off-screen are simply just happy pills for us, never-ending sweet chemistry~:wub:

And loving how KJW said in 5 korean words "Your heart will flutter". He's just spot on, every single episode is making us heart fluttering.

What are everyone's TOP 3 heart fluttering moments?

Mine was: Episode 6 - When the scene Ryan was drunk and kept stroking Deok Mi's hands throughout and she sang for him.

Episode 10 - Wrist Kiss for sure. I've never seen any dramas with that. This is gonna be Ryan/KJW's copyright.

Episode 5 - Washroom scene when Ryan trying to save Deok Mi's scarf. I simply stopped breathing for 3 seconds. :lol: 

• Like 15
  • Love 3

44 minutes ago, Ondine said:

It's exclusive on rakuten viki app, not available on web. Surely sooner someone will upload on youtube.

Oh my Wednesdays seems so far away. I miss our lion

tumblr_pr4ka3smUV1v4yh6eo1_250.gif

tumblr_pr4ka3smUV1v4yh6eo7_250.gif

Btw if anyone wondering what song did DM hummed here it's Loving You by Minnie Riperton

tumblr_pr9fj470V01y621ffo2_r1_500.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_prbcggPQe31taa1z6o2_1280.png

tumblr_prbcggPQe31taa1z6o1_1280.png

• Like 10
  • LOL 8

10 hours ago, cenching said:

UVcTrrL.jpg

Is this up coming scene??? I love his outfit here.....:love:

KJW looks fab as a fashion model. His cheek bones and jaw line are razor sharp and look great from any angles. He has expressive eyes and nice bods plus how the way he moves are as graceful as a cat. He looked super hot as MTG in Voice, the only murderous sicko who cat walking while totting a shotgun to hunts a prey....

that pic was taken during KJW photoshoot for HPL teaser..so i guess we wouldn't see him in that outfit in nex Ep 11.

Below are the link for all gorgeous photos of KJW during the HPL photoshoot for the teaser..i thought someone has shared here..but if not yet, please hold your breathe when you guys open the page :phew: 

Videoshoot for HPL teaser :

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=18651176&memberNo=22903361

Photoshoot for HPL poster

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=18831147&memberNo=22903361

and this is the video during the photoshoot / videoshoot

p/s: sorry Moderator, i couldn't remove the photo from the quote..might need the Mod to remove it for me..thanks..

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 6

13 minutes ago, bliss1004 said:

that pic was taken during KJW photoshoot for HPL teaser..so i guess we wouldn't see him in that outfit in nex Ep 11.

Below is the link for all gorgeous photos of KJW during the HPL photoshoot for the teaser..i thought someone has shared here..but if not yet, please hold your breathe when you guys open the page :phew:

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=18651176&memberNo=22903361

OMG!!! His wardrobe was stunning in the photo shoot....He looked great in those formal suits and nice long coat....Why don't they dress him like that in the drama??

• Like 5