[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

7 hours ago, Woodshop said:

Hi, everyone...

Hope you guys don't mind to allow me to join this joyfully amusing thread at last.

So, here are two things i've been wondering about lately (while STS-ing of course):

#1 "At that very night soon after they finished filming their electrifying woodshop scene, on their way to return home until they reached their own bed while resting & waiting to fall asleep, did that sizzling moment hopelessly linger or did it easily go away from their minds!?" :rolleyes:

Because, it certainly stays in my life forever (i'm sorry if i appear or sound rather creepy right now?).

#2 "Ain't this Kim Jae Wook's romcom project debut worth waiting for or what!??"

Because, from now on, i highly doubt it that Kim Jae Wook, and even Park min Young herself, will ever be able to forget each other, this particular project and every single moment they spent together (that darn wrist kiss in particular B)B)B)) for a very very very long time.

:smirk::yum::relieved:

On a side note, a few days ago, i found this simple comment on Instagram about HPL that majorly sums up everything i feel about our OTP, It essentially went like this:

"Kim Jae Wook & Park Min Young's chemistry is scary. It's crazy."

Similar to the aforementioned comment, i found another one from YouTube's comment section if i'm not mistaken, or probably from someone here in this forum (i'm sorry i totally forgot the username, please let me know if the owner of this statement happened to see this post). it basically said:

"Actors are certainly good at acting, or what people might commonly refer to as 'pretending'. But even so, no one is that 'good' at pretending in real life".

These two are driving me nuts. Nowadays, i can no longer tell if i'm looking at SDM & RG or PMY & KJW instead.

^_^ They are the living definition of cuteness overload for sure.

*internally screaming*

I. AM. GOING. CRAZY.

WHERE. IS. MY. LATTE ???

I MEAN, WEDNESDAY.

WHERE IS MY THURSDAY ???

:innocent:

I feel better now. 

My friend!! Your first point was really on my mind since i watched their “wonderful” scene in the wood-shop!!

I mean... i know they both are so professional. Both good actor and actress, but... even actors and actresses are human after all, right? Is it possible to not feel anything after shooting a scene like that?

I swear i’m here just to enjoy their drama, and i’m not so into “shipping-an-onscreen-couple-to-be-a-real-life-couple”. Not even the famous songsong couple could make me do it. But as the episodes going, i kept seeing them as KJW & PMY. Not RG & DM. I wonder whether they have something going on or they are just a really really good actor and actress. Hehe.

Anyway, Wednesday & Thursday sure come so slow every week since i watched this drama! :joy:

• Like 6

5 hours ago, TheRoadtoPMY said:

BTW, going back to the OST, is the Awoo song that plays whenever something mischievous happens an original song (like when RG told himself that he held it in well after the blindfold fiasco, or DM when she called him jagiya during Cindy's first appearance as intern)? Can't find it anywhere because there's no understandable words to me lol. 

@TheRoadtoPMY Awoo song  is "Leon - body and soul"

• Like 3

I don’t know why I’m smiling like an idiot when looking at the picture posted by tvn drama at their Facebook and Instagram. I guess I’ve been bitten by fangirling things too.  It seem tvn keep promoting the kiss and sweet scene between these two! Love it!

• Like 6

omg

I just walked past Hongdae. it was the same filming place of Deokmi, seonjoo, and Eun Gi (before they watched Joo hyuk's concert) and wondering how lucky i was if i walked past them when they were filming.

then i saw filming crew. i didn't know what are they filming. but they were few youngsters dancing on stage and some people cheering on them. i did not think of anything, but then one of the staffs wearing white ocean hoodie.

i still thought it was coincidence.

until I saw two vans with "Her Private Life" filming sign

OMG

I think it's flashback scene of SiAn...

pic:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17leDb-4zr08H-_yGfNTBeiL3Ki97xi16/view?usp=sharing

• Like 22

20 hours ago, SGahjumma said:

I think his secret will be revealed before the exhibition, and that makes all things happily resolved before the exhibition. Probably the ending is RG is able to draw, and DM given a chance to further study to become a photographer artist.

You might be right. We might see this happen in next episode (11 or 12) by seeing the preview Ryan Gold is crying. I really like this drama besides it is a light rom-com, it is also touch the issue like korea child adoption where they send child to US to be adopted and this issue has been address a lot in K-drama. The child growing in a stressed environment often being abused and it affect their adult life. You can see how Ryan Gold explain to Doek Mi he learn to ask for forgiveness because he live in a hard and abusive life when he was a child.

• Like 9
  • Sad 2
  • Insightful 1

21 minutes ago, luvcrabbieshinhwa said:

omg

I just walked past Hongdae. it was the same filming place of Deokmi, seonjoo, and eun gi (before they watched too hyun's concert) and wondering how lucky i was if i walked past them when they were filming.

then i saw filming crew. i didn't know what are they filming. but they were few youngsters dancing on stage and some people cheering on them. i did not think of anything, but then one of the staffs wearing white ocean hoodie.

i still thought it was coincidence.

until I saw two vans with "Her Private Life" filming sign

OMG

I think it's flashback scene of SiAn...

pic:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17leDb-4zr08H-_yGfNTBeiL3Ki97xi16/view?usp=sharing

OMG lucky you, hopefully you will see our Labitt couple soon when they are filming on site.

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, bliss1004 said:

Counting days for this scene in early Ep 11!!!

KJW got beautiful hands...he can play the piano and guitar makes his hands beautiful like that right??:w00t:

like i said...his hands is so yeppeudda 예쁘다

Yes, he can play piano and he play it beautifully. You can search tvn lifebar in youube channel where he play Mozart piece.

• Like 10

@jaydendojiThanks! Been looking for that everywhere lmao.

I apologize if I offend any shippers in here, but I'm not a big fan of speculating whether an OTP's chemistry is real life. Ship the characters all you want, even ship the actors that they look perfect for each other, but never to the point of rumors that they're dating. To me, it's a disservice to their acting skills if you attribute their lovely chemistry to "there must be something real going on there". It means you are implying that they cannot possibly act that well to create such chemistry. 

I remember PMY was pushed to tears when the rumors of her and PSJ dating spread. And I get why she was upset, you work so hard to perfect your craft, only for people to think the reason it's so good is because "you have a thing going on with your co-star". 

• Like 11
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 9

20 minutes ago, TheRoadtoPMY said:

I apologize if I offend any shippers in here, but I'm not a big fan of speculating whether an OTP's chemistry is real life. Ship the characters all you want, even ship the actors that they look perfect for each other, but never to the point of rumors that they're dating. To me, it's a disservice to their acting skills if you attribute their lovely chemistry to "there must be something real going on there". It means you are implying that they cannot possibly act that well to create such chemistry. 

I remember PMY was pushed to tears when the rumors of her and PSJ dating spread. And I get why she was upset, you work so hard to perfect your craft, only for people to think the reason it's so good is because "you have a thing going on with your co-star". 

WORD! 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, TheRoadtoPMY said:

I have to agree with this. I've watched so many K-dramas for decades and encountered so many wonderful OTPs. Of course, for some ppl, they can't help shipping them irl if their chemistry are super good. However, the OTPs 90% are not even real and only caused fanwars between shippers. I stay away from shipping the actors irl and encounters fanwars cuz it takes away the enjoyment of the drama and the acting itself. I agree with you that it's also kinda disservice to the hard work of the actors, cuz it does make it seem like that they aren't capable of showing 'realness' in 'reel world' unless they do have something going on with their co-stars.

Though, of course, I'd be delighted too if k-dramas OTPs with great chemistry are dating irl...but still, no shipping for me 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

UVcTrrL.jpg

Is this up coming scene??? I love his outfit here.....:love:

KJW looks fab as a fashion model. His cheek bones and jaw line are razor sharp and look great from any angles. He has expressive eyes and nice bods plus how the way he moves are as graceful as a cat. He looked super hot as MTG in Voice, the only murderous sicko who cat walking while totting a shotgun to hunts a prey....

• Like 19
  • Love 1

Anyone here knows what are they talking about? It has chinese subtitle but since I couldn’t read chinese as well, so I can’t understand everything. I only know KJW said “Secretary Kim” and PMY said “Mo Tae Gu” :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

tvndrama official instagram keep posted the sweet scene of this drama. The latest one is 5 min ago. Should I say they also smitten by the acting of this couple? There are also some love quiz but in Korean. I hope someone could translate and post in here. :)

• Like 5