[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

I agree with the comments about the end of ep 10 in that it was frustrating (and kind of infuriating) watching DM hide behind EG after her and RG's relationship had made so much progress however, I also agree that she must have felt so vulnerable and worried. She has spent so long hiding her fangirl ways after all and being caught off guard like that must have been a huge shock. I myself am one of the 30+ year old fangirls and a long term Asian drama/kpop fan (like around 18 years now) and you certainly wouldn't know how obsessed I am with Asian dramas/kpop if you only knew me at work lol if only DM knew that RG already knows her secret and loves her anyways, in fact he helped her so she wouldn't get caught in fangirl mode too lol I can't wait to see his reaction to her apartment! Even the most supportive boyfriends will giggle at that level of fangirling :joy:

RG's past will be interesting to unravel, he is such a closed person so it'll be nice watching him open up to DM even more. I've seen some comments floating around about the possibility of RG and SA being brothers and I think it would be adorable if they really are brothers, it was cute listening to SA point out their similarities and you can see SA already looks up to RG in a way. I hope EG and DI don't try and interfere with our leads relationship anymore too... I can only feel bad for them to a certain extent lol

And yes that gaze.. the way RG/KJW looks at DM/PMY :wub::wub:  I'm starting to get confused between drama and reality when I watch these two together lol their relationship seems so real and natural. Can we please just have lots of sweet romantic scenes please!? :D

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Just finish watching ep 10. Am I the only one who feel EG is annoying & self-centered? He has his chances with DM for over 20 years yet he choose the time he saw DM brimming with happiness being in love with another man to confess his feeling. Even if he just come to sudden revelation of his feeling, he shud just keep it to himself since its already too late. If DM relationship doesnt work out with this man then maybe he can try his luck that time. And I hate it that he meddled in her work & life. Though her prarents brought him up since infant, he has no right whether as a friend, family or a love sick guy, to barge into her working hours or office dinner just becos he was jealous some great guy shows interest in DM. Even her parents approved of RG, who is he to oppose? 

As for DI, I think she's more tolerable becos she has never hide her feeling for RG. Everyone including RG knows her feeling for him & he is transparent too with her & everyone abt his stand. He made it clear to everyone he is not interested at her romantically. 

And boy oh boy, do RG & DM burn the screen or what! They're so hot. Now I understand what they were talking abt during presscon, abt how KJW is an experience adult movie actor....hahaha...I read the funniest remark in youtube, someone saying she got pregnant just watching him unbutton his shirt in ep 11 preview:lol: And PMY is super hawt too & very responsive. If there's a bed scene I bet the drama ends there & we have to pay to watch it in the movie teater as per adult movie...haha

Anyway cant wait for next week episode...

• Like 10
  • Love 2

35 minutes ago, J13 said:

I agree with the comments about the end of ep 10 in that it was frustrating (and kind of infuriating) watching DM hide behind EG after her and RG's relationship had made so much progress however, I also agree that she must have felt so vulnerable and worried. She has spent so long hiding her fangirl ways after all and being caught off guard like that must have been a huge shock. I myself am one of the 30+ year old fangirls and a long term Asian drama/kpop fan (like around 18 years now) and you certainly wouldn't know how obsessed I am with Asian dramas/kpop if you only knew me at work lol if only DM knew that RG already knows her secret and loves her anyways, in fact he helped her so she wouldn't get caught in fangirl mode too lol I can't wait to see his reaction to her apartment! Even the most supportive boyfriends will giggle at that level of fangirling :joy:

RG's past will be interesting to unravel, he is such a closed person so it'll be nice watching him open up to DM even more. I've seen some comments floating around about the possibility of RG and SA being brothers and I think it would be adorable if they really are brothers, it was cute listening to SA point out their similarities and you can see SA already looks up to RG in a way. I hope EG and DI don't try and interfere with our leads relationship anymore too... I can only feel bad for them to a certain extent lol

And yes that gaze.. the way RG/KJW looks at DM/PMY :wub::wub:  I'm starting to get confused between drama and reality when I watch these two together lol their relationship seems so real and natural. Can we please just have lots of sweet romantic scenes please!? :D

Agree with you. coming from a literature student, to understand a character you need to analyse like you have done it.  You ned to take away your own feeling about what the character have done.  This way we can have a broader understand on the character and you can also become more emphatic. I guess this is why I love fictional story. It introduce a world and character that maybe is different from you, but you get to understand them in a deeper level. Sorry if this is coming out as random but love to read other peoples reading on a character. maybe they are seeing it different than me, witch I find interesting :) 

• Like 11

Ryan is literally the type of guy I believe that every woman deserves. A man of his nature, one who will respect and honour her compared to other dickheads that quite a lot of kdrama men and well also some boys in real life are..   for me, as a fangirl who has been laughed at and judged for calling my bias my husband (i mean I know he isn’t but) or following him through his schedules crazy etc. I think this is the whole reason why I can’t see any good in Eungi or SJ’s hubs, because they don’t want to accept that crucial part of their life, because to them it is crazy. In Eungi’s case he is deluding himself by thinking he is the only one for DM which is quite......

And then to see a man like Ryan who doesn’t judge DM for that part of her life but embraces it and enjoys her pouring her passion into something she loves and admiring her work is just amazing. 

But I was on twitter and I came across this post, and honestly words couldn’t describe Ryan better. Not sure if someone has posted this by the way. I know you guys have already covered depths to Ryan’s maturity but ugghhhh! 

https://twitter.com/poginisehun/status/1126738818172776450?s=21

(Full post https://rorodawnchorus.tumblr.com/post/184769086735/ryan-gold-in-ep10

I can’t wait for Ryan to open up a little more of’course. That’s where all will piece in, so far DM seems to have a tiny inkling after seeing his secret room. I love love love that he knows when he is in the wrong and take the step forward to actually fix his wrongs and apologise. 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, wildcherry said:

Just finish watching ep 10. Am I the only one who feel EG is annoying & self-centered?

Definitely not. I know people have said Choi Da In is worse, but no she isn't. She knows when to back off. Eungi's "I know her better than she knows herself" thing made me roll my eyes so hard. Selfish does not get you the girl. He needs to

LQJ6ekF.jpg?1

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

OMG! It's finally HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad, it's very tame. I'm still thankful though.

Aww... 3:17: PMY fixing KJW's hair!! :love:

LOL at the impromptu photoshoot by the car. These two :joy:.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 4

@mmac80 Yesss, finally! Ah, no city tour bus scenes. But those silly rabbits doing a photo shoot, and Jaewook doing his best Instagram husband impression! :lol: And it does look like they were doing adlibs for the end of the walkway coffee scene.

• Like 12

whyyyyyy they are so stingy to show us more bts of the kiss and romantic scenes??? this is soooo strange i tell ya...i was expecting more and they edited out the bts like KJW & PMY are not like what we have seen in previous bts...you all know what i mean...:astonished:

• Like 8
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Ondine said:

@mmac80 Yesss, finally! Ah, no city tour bus scenes. But those silly rabbits doing a photo shoot! :lol: And it does look like they were doing adlibs for the end of the walkway coffee scene.

They might be saving the sweet scenes for the DVD/Bluray/Director's cut or something, ugh. :dissapointed:

Can't wait for the english subs for this to see what they're actually talking about. :smile:

• Like 8

LOL Ahn Bo Hyun leaving awkwardly when KJW and PMY started their "photoshoot" 

PMY fixing his hair, and KJW (wiping her tears??) !! How cute is that AKSJDJDJ 

I feel like for kiss scenes that intense there won't be that many NGs and if there are they're probably saving it for blu-ray/DVD 

• Like 9
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, luvcrabbieshinhwa said:

I'm in Korea and CJ said the video is blocked here ㅡ.ㅡ

I could translate it to English a little if I can get access to the video ㅠ

I know right annoying CJ. They also post on their official insta tvndrama.official!

glad to know I am not the only one facing this block. Find it so strange. Where do the seoul-ites / south koreans watch the BTS then LOL

• Like 4

i think what makes this drama even more enjoyable than it already is for me, is seeing their making videos and knowing how great the atmosphere is behind the scenes. you can clearly see from the making videos that the leads enjoy shooting this drama and you can tell the staff too with how the staff laugh along with them when something funny happens. it’s just overall such a great working environment :wub: must be a lot of fun being a part of this team! truly hope they get to go on a trip together once they’re done with this drama~

• Like 12