[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

What got my attention in episode 10, is the short conversation between Ryan and Da In. Da In went to Ryan's office and showed him a copy of the print of the Lee Sol paintings that was part of SA's collection and told Ryan that it was similar to the painting Ryan had bought at a museum in NYC. Then she asked if that was the reason Ryan begged her to work with Si AN and who Lee Sol was. Ryan did not answer her question but instead told her to take good care of Si An's painting exhibits. DI said she understood his way of telling her not to ask and made her feel awkward. 

Ryan: I have high expectations of your collaboration with Si An and his collection exhibits. 

Da In: I have high expectations of how long your relationship with DM lasts. 

Ryan: are you being sarcastic?

Da In: I said high expectations.... but why are you not even asking, are you not curious to know how I remember things about you from 3 years ago? 

Ryan: Da In.. I..

Da In interrupts what Ryan was going to say with : "I am going" and leaves.

At the hallway, she meets DM who gives her a bow of acknowledgement and Da In says that she did not lie, that Ryan wanted to stop fake dating because he wanted to date DM for real. And DM says that DI ommitted saying the last part. DI answered back that DM must not have confidence how Ryan felt about her to get shaken by what DI said to her. DI has a point. DM started acting hurt from the time she heard that Ryan wanted to stop fake dating and drew conclusions that Ryan wanted to date DI. This stems from DM developing feelings for Ryan, she was falling for Ryan. She was afraid to lose that closeness with Ryan and fear drove her automatically into fight or flight reaction. She acted as if she had broken up from a real relationship. She was fearful and insecure, not the DM from the earlier episodes who was open and unafraid to say what was on her mind like she was, when they were first fake dating. Then, she would have gone to Ryan and asked him if he wanted to stop the fake dating since the purpose of it was already achieved and would have listened to Ryan's reply. Her feelings for Ryan made her suddenly insecure and started running away from Ryan before he could even have his say. Those doubts of how Ryan felt about her were resolved in episode 10 and probably continue in the next episodes. Ryan is sensitive and protective but he also is human and he needs to be able to trust DM to be certain, constant and secure about herself and her feelings for him. Then she would be able to say I am certain of how Ryan and I feel about each other. 

But I have to say that I want to know what happened 3 years ago, what DI meant when she asked why Ryan was not curious and not asking DI, how she remembered things about him from 3 years ago. Da In did not let Ryan finish his response but the implication is something happened 3 years ago and that is how DI knew about what happened to Ryan. The way she said "I have high expectations of your relationship with DM" and Ryan's reply if DI was being sarcastic. Ryan had already said that he did not want a romantic involvement with DI. hmmmm

The preview of episode 11 with the 2nds:

One scene shows EG and DM at the swing and EG told her what he felt about her while pulling the swing DM was in close to himself. DM's face showed sadness and confusion, as if she did not want to hear what EG wanted to tell her and did not want to hurt EG, her friend and "brother", yet she did not want to lie to him either. 

Next scene shows Ryan entering a room his face showed anger, sadness and disappointment? and then we see DI working at her desk and she looks up with surprise in her face as if caught doing something she should not be doing?

But the last scene in the preview consoled me: shirt unbuttoning and watch flinging of Ryan. 

6 hours ago, LoveMY1224 said:

Tony Leung, a famous actor from Hong Kong, I love all his Wong Kar Wai’s movies. Tony’s eyes are full of emotion, happiness/ bitter/ sorrow all can read from his eyes. From HPL, I find KJW same sparkling eyes, I can read the beautiful story & passion from his eyes (I also find them on ‎Ha Jung Woo/ Cate Blanchett/ Jack Jordan etc) . KJW is This kind of talented actor,

@LoveMY1224 sorry to cut your post .. I agree... Tony Leung is just that kind of actor whom expresses feelings and emotions through the eyes and I also find KJW is the same. Thank you for your post. 

• Like 11
  • Insightful 4

36 minutes ago, classyviews said:

So her reaction, might be frustrating to us but it makes perfect sense to her and to RG. He gets her; he too has a secret remember? 

totally agree with you on this... some might have been frustrated on how the ending was, but for me, it made sense too... it is in the title any way... its "her private life"... i too sometimes close my iPad or put my headsets on (even though i do not understand korean - i would like to hear their real voices - so i watch the korean subbed, not the translated to my local language one) when my husband walks in bedroom already!!! bwahahaha...  (yep!!! raising hand for the late 30s in the house!!!) and it's not because i want to hide it, hubby's fully aware of my "korean friends" as he calls him whenever i stay till late 2-3am watching...  but it's just yours...its is your own cloud.. your own space... your own parallel world....!  same as how @fangirldeokjil94 said... her colleagues would fall of the chair if they knew she stayed 4hours watching on set and sharing her experience here (by the way... so envy you right now at i wished i have met you and stayed with you in the car and sequel with you at that very moment...buzz in here next time, we will pack our bags and squeeze in your car! i will bring in some snacks, i promise! :D) so... i think this is very much the reason  why we all can  very much relate in this drama (aside of course from that sexy lion out there  :D). 

nowwww... where is that bts??? where oh where is it???!!!

giphy.gif

and while waiting for that... look how he looks at her...! just so intimate!

c0KXWnR.gif&key=62ec6c1b8bdf312e1ca933d9

i love that wrist kiss too! 

• Like 8
  • Love 7

On 5/10/2019 at 8:35 PM, Ramenqueen19 said:

Wait so besides dropping kimbap on his pants, what’s the other time that she ruined his clothing (the time she ripped his shirt at the airport doesn’t count)?

I love the fact that he thought she was sick since she couldn’t smile after seeing SA too!!!

1. One sureshot situation would be when Sindy was introduced and DM fell over RG, making a big patch of foundation on his coat. It was hilarious to see the next scene.
2. Considering coats are usually drycleaned, Si An's house would be another situation - it was a limited edition coat at that.
3. The gimbap

(4. The rainy day situation at that author's house might have been the case but I am pretty sure he wore it again.)
(5. Obviously the torn coat at the first airport meeting)

If anyone hasn't seen the foundation scene, here is a screencap. The rest are obvious enough.

Spoiler

D4A2zJS.png

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 5

Hi! I'm backreading this thread. But I just want to say that PMY is one of my queens!:wub: She's so beautiful and cuddly! I just want to squeeze her! I first watched her in Queen for Seven Days. I won't spoil it. She made me cry in that drama. That drama ended. I was so sad. I was so in love with her.  I think she is an amazing actor and I think she acts with feelings. She is always acting with emotions! I was very excited about this drama! I know she is very talented. So I'm curious. How will she do? And I don't know much about Kim Jae Wook. So I'm curious about him too!:lol:

Edited by 2handsintertwined
:)
  • Like 11

Love her expression, she still have time to bother about pretty woman working with Shi An:joy:

691E72AC-FC06-44D8-A44F-E6D044C073C0.gif

Spoiler

F95CD2BF-3638-4C92-8245-A58CE0AE6530.gif

77AB77BE-D585-4F77-8EA9-CE5802895966.gif

Spoiler

CF1ABFFD-88BA-49EA-9D5A-84B8D3278168.gif

13E2AF69-0A7A-4216-B442-F7FCF5AC23F5.gif

@fangirldeokjil94 I am happy for you , loved reading about it  , I am usually jealous of fan that see actor on airport :joy: 

• Like 12
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali Ahhh! Spoilers! I wasn't going to look. But this scene looks funny. PMY is so cute. She makes everything so much fun. I don't know what's going on. Thanks for posting! High-quality gifs!

Edit: I don't know the others in the gifs.

Edit: You showed me PMY. I am not ok. She's so pretty. I'm sorry. I sound creepy. I love her hairstyle. And I love her red jacket.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

If u notice carefully at the start of Ep 1, there are 3 children, 2 children ( a girl rep young DM, a boy rep young RG) they are drawing nice pics on the floor and wall, and there is another boy with a bob-cut, that boy is still a mystery, wonder how this little boy will add to the childhood mystery.

PMY has wore many 3-pcs colored pant suits, unlike WWWSK, which had repeated wardrobe since Secretary Kim dun hv time to shop for clothes. It will be good to see their wardrobes (DM and RG).

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

The ending of episode 10 was also very cool, with Ryan revealing that he knew that DM was a serious fangirl. So, EG isn't the only one who is aware of DM's activities and yet still interested in her, though I can't imagine Ryan being as sanguine about DM stalking other men.

I like the ending scene a lot too.. been rewatching it. The expressions on KJW’s face are amazing to watch. 

Scroll right for all the parts of this scene.

credit to Instagram owner

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, 2handsintertwined said:

@Ameera Ali Ahhh! Spoilers! I wasn't going to look. But this scene looks funny. PMY is so cute. She makes everything so much fun. I don't know what's going on. Thanks for posting! High-quality gifs!

Edit: I don't know the others in the gifs.

Edit: You showed me PMY. I am not ok. She's so pretty. I'm sorry. I sound creepy. I love her hairstyle. And I love her red jacket.

Sorry , if I spoiler it for you :sweat_smile:

& you not sounding creepy at all , I love how she dress as well & her hair in this drama :lol:  She is beautiful woman . 

Enjoy watching episode, you would love it :wub:

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Sorry , if I spoiler it for you :sweat_smile:

& you not sounding creepy at all , I love how she dress as well & her hair in this drama :lol:  She is beautiful woman . 

Enjoy watching episode, you would love it :wub:

Thank you! And I'm glad you don't think I sound creepy. She just makes me so happy. So you love how she dresses and you love her hair too? Yay! I'm glad you like it too. You said she is a beautiful woman. YES! She is and she is more too. She's sweet, angelic, professional, cute, and sexy! 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

I just finished watching the latest episode with sub! And my gosh! I don’t know how many times I had sugar rush every time RG and DM will appear in the screen! I’m breathless and spazzing like a flipping fish in my bean bag while watching in my big screen! I almost wake up my sister because I kept on mumbling unintelligent words that I wanted to swear! Gosh  that really affects me sooo much! The kiss it’s somewhat different when I was watching short clip in my phone and watching it in my tv! Damn!  If words could kill no one will be alive beside me! Hehehe!

I know my heart is cracking a little bit with EG, but boy you need to move on and find someone that will like you back, preach man! You better be off with DI both playing dirty! I just feel bad for you for always having the third place, Mr. Gold takes the gold sorry man, he is true to himself and mature person that why he got the girl. DM that’s not the way to treat your boyfriend hiding behind your brother you should be open and truthful, good thing your bf is one of your fans as well, I mean you’re his fan so the story revolve around a fan, whatever!

next week looks promising with the unbuttoning of our Lion’s shirt with a sexy smirk of his face, plus our rabbit has fallen to her prey because she is wearing his PJs my friends! As if I am hear the angels singing in the sky! But I need to brace myself in another aghast because our lion is crying.... hurts my heart..... 

• Like 14

1 hour ago, KymberleeD said:

t is in the title any way... its "her private life"... i too sometimes close my iPad or put my headsets on (even though i do not understand korean - i would like to hear their real voices - so i watch the korean subbed, not the translated to my local language one) when my husband walks in bedroom already!!! bwahahaha...  (yep!!! raising hand for the late 30s in the house!!!) and it's not because i want to hide it, hubby's fully aware of my "korean friends" as he calls him whenever i stay till late 2-3am watching...  but it's just yours...its is your own cloud.. your own space... your own parallel world....! 

TOTALLY AGREE TO THIS and Welcome! Fandom is ageless you are always a fan and yes I shut my phone or laptop when my hubby walks in. 

He calls me Korean biased :lol:

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Annyeong everyone! Have been lurking around here but decided to jump out after watching ep 10..

Its safe to say that ep 10 is currently my favourite. Hehe. I can't stop smiling throughout this whole episode.. so many kissing and intimate moments!

They really adore each other so much ya! :wub: The chemistry between them is perfect.. It's difficult not to ship them. heheh

I like the part where DM can't keep her eyes of RG during the meeting, it's like she is fangirling over RG! Our DM has shifted her love for SA to RG :wub:  

2 hours ago, bliss1004 said:

I must say that when DM wrist was kissed by Ryan..it is so heart fluttering..Why such gesture make us feel satisfied like we had watched them kissed passionately.. uwaaa... something wrong with my heart..

Somebody please help me! 

:sweatingbullets:

Sorry to cut your post but I absolutely agree with you about the wrist kiss! Simple action yet so heart fluttering and sexy.. Who knew wrist kiss can be this sexy?  What have you done to us KJW/RG?? IMO the best subtle kiss scene so far.. Been repeating the gif numerous times already. heheh :wub:

Apart from this, i wish they would release the lion doll that DM omma made for RG. Would love to adopt this cute lion and carry it by my side. :D  (p.s im actually searching for some cute lion keychains online :sweatingbullets:)

• Like 9

PMY has a S line. And I don't even apologise at enjoying her make up, looks and outfits. I also like the loose pants. I am unsure about the brick red suit but her other outfits look so good. And I love the minimal accessories. Or the clunky jewellery. And those cinched in waist? Mama mia... that S line. Hubba hubba hubba.

But the best part is her outfits are usually suitable for my workplace. However NO one even has the sense to dress like her. Its not the cost of the outfits since we have varying grades of staff and its affordable. People dress in more costly pant suits or outfits here. But its that no one has the fashion sense for it. So yeah they look professional but SDM looks so professional yet so attractive. And since most of my colleagues have to or can do presentations at professional conferences that's saying something. And I have basically insulted my whole organisation's female staff. Sorry.  And my colleagues go to the gym. So some of them look great just that no one dresses like SDM.

The Director Eom is the one who has been distracting. I keep staring at her and wondering if its the actress who wanted the god- awful short fringe. It doesn't scream chaebol wife. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 4

29 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

You mean there was a BTS for this kiss? Which page is it at please? Thank you.

They haven’t posted it yet :tears: We’re all sitting ducks at this point but we desperately need it LOL. I love scrolling through the comments on the TVN IG page pestering them for the bts, we’re all thirsty for content to relieve the wait. In WWWSK they also had certain episodes where they waited until Monday morning/afternoon to post the making, and I think given the steaminess of the last episode they might be doing the same thing. COME OUT COWARDS :D 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Hee,hee ... You all know that the inner wrist is one of the erogenous zones, right?  :wub:

Poor Eun Ki, the boy can't get a break.  Not only does no one around him catch onto his feelings for DM and help him, they even trip him up at every turn. :lol:. The boy should just give up and call it 'kismet'.  

Edited by Auntie Mame
  • Like 7