[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

31 minutes ago, hallyus said:

Hahaha, I think he knows it is a little bit awkward for DM to call "Ryan" (the effort to pronounce it tho :joy:) since DM is already very much comfortable calling RG "Director". Thus why RG suggesting DM to use nickname.

I like Saja Sekki tho.

This probably just something insignificant and not important but given that Ryan saw how Eungi is protective against Deokmi like an OPPA, he as the boyfriend aka future husband should entitled for OPPA. Someone who she lean upon and most importantly (not as siblings, of course) a legal in her family registry.

Nah don't mind me. I'm to overthinking. It's totally this drama fault for turning me into fan girls. 

I'm ma better find my own MR GOLD.

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

Facts: I watched episode 10 for three hours. You can imagine why..... Ryan the Lion, OPPA, you are a sight for sore eyes!

Their body language was killing me!! Seriously! there's no space between their bodies! All the way down to their feet! They want to be together!! And they are great kissers.

I took screenshots from the earlier lower quality videos, so excuse the graininess, but we get the point. 

59924253_10156823178810412_4790263762093

Spoiler

60039928_10156823178885412_1911072851138

What was happening here? Was her hand moving his away from a side swipe at her tiddies? :P

60007873_10156823178970412_2623141114139

59794269_10156823179140412_2673390560760

OK! I've belaboured the point.

The kiss was damn hot but strangely enough, but when he hugged her, my heart leaped, I gasped and tears came to the back of my eyes!!

Then I remembered, it's just a TV show!! 

Spoiler

59885790_10156823179330412_4873997495308

She really should have let this hug go on longer!!!

60356325_10156823179415412_3621698367391

Then he kisses on her hand while she's wiping his eyebrows... gaaaaaddddddd!! And the hug when he came to give her the necklace..... By this point, my temperature was approaching feverishness!!

These two!!! 

My only gripe is that they had the background music. I think the earlier kiss scenes without BGM made me perk up my ears for the kissy sounds...lol.

And the way he looks at her... is it too late to make a new years resolution to find a man with such a piercing look? A look that makes your voice become higher than a bird's and makes you giggle like a teenager?

Spoiler

59860720_10156823179480412_5174929459848

60176159_10156823179530412_1454243757120

I got tired of taking screenshots... lol! 

I think the last scene where Ryan finds DM going out on a staking mission well done. As her two men argued, they raised the tension by having EG confess to Ryan that he likes DM while DM listens. Otherwise it would just have been a bickering scene that doesn't create any conflict. Remember their earlier convo about whether EG likes DM? Now DM has to confront her brother and send him to the sibling-friendzone for real!  

And when Ryan turned back and told her, Si An Is My Life, to come out from behind his back.... beautiful!!! but now EG knows there's someone who knows about DM's fangirling and likes her like that! He's no longer the only one with the exclusive into her life!! What will his leverage be? His body? pwahahaha!

I cannot wait for next week!! Ryan will totally devour DM and I'm here for it!!

EDIT: I really separated myself from the idea of being a fangirl because of the negative connotation, but as I thought about it, do I qualify? I run a k-drama/pop group and have to spend time generating content etc... basically DM but without the bias to one celeb... Omo!!

• Like 9
  • Love 7

13 minutes ago, thechaosinourstar said:

This probably just something insignificant and not important but given that Ryan saw how Eungi is protective against Deokmi like an OPPA, he as the boyfriend aka future husband should entitled for OPPA. Someone who she lean upon and most importantly (not as siblings, of course) a legal in her family registry.

Nah don't mind me. I'm to overthinking. It's totally this drama fault for turning me into fan girls. 

I'm ma better find my own MR GOLD.

I feel like given the fact that Eun-gi and DM basically grew up together from when they were born gives EG that right to be that brother figure in her life. I don't have a brother, but I'd assume that they'd be extremely protective of their own sisters. Obviously, EG's feelings are only surfacing now and it is no wonder that Ryan would react this way too. I think @dramaninja said perfectly well too, that if Ryan didn't know that DM was "Sian is my life," she'd have a tough time getting out of that situation.

While yes, episode 9 and 10 made me feel ABSOLUTELY happy and just overall giddy, I have also never felt more single/reflective than on every Wednesdays and Thursdays that they're airing the show...

I also feel bad for Seon-Joo too. She was practically a victim in her husband's lie to get to the variety show spot. I feel like Seung-min should have been honest to his wife about the show, since he knew that she was a fangirl. That was just a low ball.

• Like 6
  • Love 3

11 hours ago, Oksana Sutra said:

Yes I agree, and i remember stupid comments on PMY's IG when someone fan told her " Onnie, why you choose this drama with this unpopular actor he never make you shine like in WWWSK" well you get what I mean/// and Now KJW showed everyone who is he and what he can do on screen. I;m so happy that my Queen has the real King next to her on set and that she could such open herself with him. Its perfect connection!

Perfect chemistry !

Tge one who commented must be new to Kdrama industry. KJW is much more sunbae than PSJ (i like PSJ too anyway) but saying KJW is not popular just show how ignorant she is. 

Maybe just me but i like her chemistry with KJW more...

btw i am new here, i feel like running a marathon catching up. Just manage to read last few pages.^^

• Like 12
  • Love 2

Honestly last night i slept at 6am this morning and woke up at 11am.. watching Ep 10 with sub at 3am and rewatch until 6am.. can you guys imagine that? i must be sick!! sick because of Ryan Gold!! ekekeke

Ok.. actually i stay all night long watching ep 10 twice and after that i made these gif too..Slow mo kissu for you guys to view..ekekekekek.. I'll share more with you guys later..file sizes too big and i had to put under spoiler..Mianhaeyo for being like a pervert..:w00t:

Spoiler

kPNwbw4.gif

Spoiler

xQ3FONq.gif

Spoiler

U72LPmy.gif

Spoiler

PQwVrVu.gif

Spoiler

wEFgjXJ.gif

• Like 5
  • Love 9
  • Thanks 4

There is one part where Ryan kisses DM with his hand in the pocket.

For me, he probably had to overcome the urge and he himself even said "you done a good job".(to endure the tension during blindfolded scene.)

Remember the long looooooong kisses scene, they on their own world. The person who he thinks not having feeling for him ending up confessing. The feelings are mutual.

Hands caressing each other, lips locking, irregular heartbeats and all the hormones with their own pace.

As far as I can see from Ryan, he respects her so he give her space and time to readjust to their new label. As boyfriend and girlfriend.

Cause he knows once the time come they will go next level up.

Or in a way, the PD just asked them to toned a bit of the intensity and to make sure that there is no fangirls whose deaths cause by overwhelming happiness, giddiness, or else they just want us to feels the painful of slow burn tension. (Obviously my own conspiracy theories.)

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, nuttyz said:

I read some comments that they find it hard to believe that a 30 something would be that crazy over fangirling. Lol, I am married in my 30s with a decent corporate job. At my peak fangirling time, I flew to Korea for the Year End Daesang just to catch Kim Soo Hyun, then camped in front of KBS station in the cold along with a bunch of other teenage girls! Never underestimate any fangirl regardless of age! #truestory

I have a confession and I totally get what you are saying. I too was in my late 30s when I begged a friend to get me tickets to watch Lee Min Ho when he came to my country. It was after I saw him in Faith and I wanted to see what he was like in real life. I even got someone to buy the first two Faith novels published in Korean and they lie, treasured in their original packaging, as I can't understand the books.:huh: So, yes, fangirling defies age. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

40 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

Tge one who commented must be new to Kdrama industry. KJW is much more sunbae than PSJ (i like PSJ too anyway) but saying KJW is not popular just show how ignorant she is. 

Maybe just me but i like her chemistry with KJW more...

btw i am new here, i feel like running a marathon catching up. Just manage to read last few pages.^^

It's not just you they really have the best chemistry here! 

About ratings it so hard battle here just look with whom they in one time slot so this 2,7% its golden ratings!! I'm so proud of them!

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Hi!

First post here...

Agree that the other 2 co workers have something going on.

Wondering if the wrap up party is open to public or there would be anymore media events for the show? Or fan meet?

• Like 6

Hello there. I'm out from my lurking cave after a year of hiatus just to greet all of you and  comment on this beautiful drama. :kiss_closed:

Hah, what a sizzling chemistry that I cant resist myself to ship them hard. Pls be real PMY x KJW!:love:

But the main point here, I want to give credit to the director and the production team for choosing them. Seriously without their hardwork, this out of the world chemistry wont be showed to us.

I remember this director from LIVE UP TO YOUR NAME, and seriously i just love the chemistry between Kim Nam Gil and Kim Ah Jung in there, i ship them very hard before and never knew that i would jump into another ship too. Thats ok, im big enough to fit in both ship hahaha.

I know this director has magic that he use in HPL too. Man, how i was not wrong

I find similarities in both drama. The group family photo scenes. The main casts that understand each other, no noble idiocy involved and how much they love each other that shows that make us believe that they are truly in love. *coughthehotscenealsoveryhotcough*

PMY, I watch several of her drama but never ship her with her cast before. I stop watching her prev drama after 1 ep because i feel the drama is to unreal, maybe because its adapt from a webtoon. But hell no, HPL also from a webtoon but why I feel so close to my heart? Haha maybe im bias. PMY did really a good job on potraying both side of her world as a great curator who knows her job and a pro fangirl. Yeah!

KJW. What can i say about this most hot sexy masculine handsome man on planet earth? I just fall for him from top to toe. What have you done to me Jae Uck oppa? Im glad i can call him oppa (im same age with PMY but im not as lucky as her)

Towards only a few episodes left, i hope this drama will give us a decent, nice, memorable ending that will remain in our heart.

I hope i heard good news also from PMY X KJW. Thats my shipper wish hahaha.

Ok sorry for long post and bad english. Going back to lurking mode. Enjoy HPL till the end peeps. Love u all my fangirling siblings. :wub:

• Like 11
  • Love 5

KJW really caught my eye in Coffee Prince, which was a rom-com.  Then, I was impressed with his performance in "Bad Guy", along with Kim Nam Gil.  (Sad, and so unfair, melodrama.)

I actually prefer his performances in the more serious dramas.  

If I had to rank PSM's kiss in Healer, WWWSK and this drama, I think  WWWSK still comes out on top. That was super hot. Of course, there are many episodes and many more opportunities, in this drama, for them to ratchet up the heat.:wub: 

Fan-girling has no age limit.  Look at all those white and gray hair people celebrating Elvis Presley 's birthday, visiting his Graceland mansion, collecting Elvis souvenirs, etc.  And, Elvis has been dead for decades! :lol:

Edited by Auntie Mame
  • Like 8

1. Both of their ears were red from the kissing scenes.... i mean it was kinda long... and with so many people looking, who wouldn't be embarrassed, hahaha

2. The other office curators are dating?

3. Ryan knew that DM's feeling towards EG is only brotherly and nothing romantic, hence I hope it will be a cute 'argument' between the two of them, since Ryan knew all along of DM's obsession and perhaps taking advantage of it.

4. What was SJ's husband programme all about? And why does it have Ryan and DM's picture on it?

5. Bus date, reminds me of the other one (date) earlier this year, in another drama ... heheh (peace!) :)

• Like 12
  • Love 1

@africandramalover I can totally relate to your thoughts on ep 10.  I'm way past adulthood but these two makes me want to squee and swoon like a fangirl, too.  If i have my way, i'll re watch ep 10 the whole day but duty calls at work and at home so i can only sneak in every now and then.  I love your screen shots....it makes my heart flutter :w00t::wub::D even though i've long ago chosen to just focus on being a mother to an argumentative teen boy.  I've checked out most of the still shots of ep 10 and i love, love looking at them.  KJW is really amazing.  His piercing eyes and secretive smile are enough to give the girl a heart attack....:lol:B) Both him and PMY have the best on-screen chemistry EVER! Not to mention they are such good kissers!! :sweatingbullets:B) Their kissing scenes (dream, fake or real) are more than enough to give this ajumma serious palpitations without having to drink coffee!

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, africandramalover said:

EDIT: I really separated myself from the idea of being a fangirl because of the negative connotation, but as I thought about it, do I qualify? I run a k-drama/pop group and have to spend time generating content etc... basically DM but without the bias to one celeb... Omo!!

You sound exactly like a dedicated fangirl, haha. I mean people don't volunteer to run a group just to kill time (it's a lot of work and effort) if they don't like those celebs.  I have been a fangirl for 10 years (since 2009 with Lee Seung Gi), I flew to Korea for his concert as well. And I have never regretted to become one. It makes my life so colorful and fun. I have a family now but still got a list of bias to watch and cheer. 

• Like 10
  • Love 2

I can't with these two. I literally can't. I cannot...stop smiling watching this ep. Jae wook shi, wow wow wow.

Anyway, I think the editing of first 5 minutes of ep 10 deserves a shoutout, where Shi-an was comparing his life with Ryan but our hero was looking at it from Ryan-Deokmi perspective. Because i thought him coming to wood workshop  at the end of ep9 was a bit jarring - like wait Ryan, why are you here? I appreciate it when the story tells us from his side and show what made him come over. That 5 mins of montage was the right amount editing and explanation.

But these 2 leads, oh boy.

• Like 10
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Finally, the RG says that he know DM is a fangirl. I hope we can move forward in the next episode. Still, dislike Eung Gi's storyline. 

All my friend here, I agree with all of you about ep10. KJW wow, this drama makes me want to add him to my favorite actor list. 

• Like 8