[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

Park Min Young And Kim Bo Ra Channel Their Inner Fangirl For “Her Private Life” Poster

by K. Lew
350a9394fe3c444697d298f81e573608.jpeg?s=

Park Min Young and Kim Bo Ra are obsessed with their favorite idol in an official poster for tvN’s “Her Private Life.”

“Her Private Life” is about the perfect art gallery curator Sung Duk Mi (played by Park Min Young), who also leads a secret life as an idol fan, and her prickly boss Ryan Gold (played by Kim Jae Wook), who discovers her hobby and becomes her fan. Kim Bo Ra plays Cindy, Park Min Young’s rival homepage master and another fan of Cha Si Ahn (played by ONE).

In the poster, Kim Bo Ra and Park Min Young are adorable fangirls, wearing headbands that read “White Ocean,” their favorite idol group, in colorful letters. They possessively hold on to a picture of their bias Cha Si Ahn. Kim Bo Ra gives a fierce glare, ready to take on anyone who insults her star, while Park Min Young gives a bright smile, ready to cheer on her favorite celebrity.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1313256wpp/park-min-young-and-kim-bo-ra-channel-their-inner-fangirl-for-her-private-life-poster
  • Like 6

I want to quickly see the drama! It seems to me that here everything is waiting for us that we love so much in the romcom ... :love:Especially, I look forward to relaxing in the amusement park. How many such episodes have already been, but each time they cause a sincere smile ...

And I want more stories about the lives of fans. In the Answers1997 it is very well demonstrated. I hope there will be no worse!^_^

Spoiler alert: The main idol dragged into a scandal and noona is bias wrecked. Ryan is korean but acting like a White man 

I never doubted for even a second that such an episode would be in the drama. Well this is the most important thing in Korea - to growl at the idol in love ...:dizzy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Her Private Life, 그녀의 사생활 - Wed & Thu @ 21:30 KST - Park Min Young & Kim Jae Wook - Premieres on April 10th
26 minutes ago, Visually-wandering said:

This drama is about me. About living a double life as a noona fan :D

I would like to say the same. But let’s find ourselves a Kim Jae Wook first.  :joy:

Park Min Young And Kim Jae Wook Are Off To Work As Idol Fan And Gallery Director In âHer Private Lifeâ

tvN’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “Her Private Life” released exciting new stills featuring Park Min Young and Kim Jae Wook!

“Her Private Life” will tell the story of Sung Duk Mi (Park Min Young), who lives a double life as both a professional art gallery curator and an idol fan, and her prickly boss Ryan (Kim Jae Wook).

The newly released stills show Sung Duk Mi who is exuding much charisma as the perfect art gallery curator. However, she turns 180 degrees when she is off the clock and immediately runs to the nearest idol concert. Because she is afraid of people finding out about her secret life as an idol fangirl, she completely covers herself in clothes from top to bottom while working as a home master.Another set of stills shows Kim Jae Wook who is his way to work as a new art gallery director. He is influential and famous enough to control the entire art industry. After becoming the new director of Chaeum Art Gallery, he gets involved with Sung Duk Mi and unintentionally enters the world of idol fans.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1313504wpp/park-min-young-and-kim-jae-wook-are-off-to-work-as-idol-fan-and-gallery-director-in-her-private-life

Spoiler

Park-Min-Young3.jpg

Kim-Jae-Wook-1.jpg

Kim-Jae-Wook1.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 2

All these stills and bts pics makes me really want to wish Apr 10 comes sooner! I’m so excited and can’t hardly stop refreshing instagram, twitter, soompi and YT everyday just to see any additional pics and vids. 

• Like 5

• larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활 - Wed & Thu @ 21:30 KST - Park Min Young & Kim Jae Wook - Premieres on April 10th

@larus, Thank you for starting the thread.

Waving hi to everyone here panda-wave-smiley-emoticon.gif

Viki now has a fan channel for this drama...

Please follow the channel, to show your support.

https://www.viki.com/tv/36550c-her-private-life

I know their counter does not work properly, but it still registers the number of followers.  It will be fixed.

And also please submit license request forms to Viki

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Her Private Life” Teases Double Lives And New Fanboys In Character Posters

6b603945f9ea4e2ea430f52cbc367c41.jpeg?s=

tvN has revealed new character posters for its upcoming romantic comedy “Her Private Life.”

The drama is about a perfectly professional gallery curator named Sung Duk Mi (played by Park Min Young), who is a full-on idol fangirl in her spare time, and the romance that sparks when she meets her rough-around-the-edges boss Ryan (played by Kim Jae Wook).

As different as Sung Duk Mi’s professional and personal lives are in the drama, Park Min Young is pictured in two different posters. In the first, she is a suited-up working woman with not a stitch out of place and complete confidence in her abilities.

In the other, she is dressed in a prime, comfy stakeout outfit and handles a camera with a telephoto lens and a mischievous smile.

Her posters read, “Let fangirling make the world beautiful!”

park-min-young-her-private-life-2-540x77

Spoiler

park-min-young-her-private-life-540x770.

Kim Jae Wook holds a stoic facade as the gallery director Ryan. His poster reads, “Fanboying, how do you do that?” teasing his unceremonious and chaotic induction into the world of fanboying.

kim-jae-wook-her-private-life1-540x770.j

Ahn Bo Hyun plays Jung Seok Im, Sung Duk Mi’s childhood friend who’s also got a massive crush on her. In the poster, he holds two ticket in his hand and says, “I got these for you.”

Spoiler

ahn-bo-hyun-her-private-life-540x770.jpg

source

• Like 6

Those BTS is so funny... I cant tell if I like the official posters or the BTS. Im choosing both. The chemistry is amazing and they seem to be having so much fun.

D247p84UcAAFXJC.jpg

:joy:

D24hKFRVAAAEl0s.jpg

Im lactose but who knew drinking milk could look this delish :heart:

D25DjBmUwAA1nI0.jpg

Press Conference is on 3rd April with a special broadcast at 9:30pm KST... not long now :D

• Like 3
  • Love 2

This is so sweet of PD Park Joon Hwa who sent the coffee truck to support PMY and the casts of HPL. He was also the PD in What's Wrong with Secretary Kim and Touch My Heart. He even aired a snippet of Her Private Life teaser in the finale ep of Touch My Heart. 

Tripple Parks :heart:

Spoiler

Park Min Young Receives Coffee Trucks From âWhatâs Wrong With Secretary Kimâ Producers On Set Of New Drama

Producing director (PD) Park Joon Hwa and chief producer (CP) Jang Jung Do of “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim” showed their support for the drama’s female lead Park Min Young!

On March 31, Park Min Young posted photos of the coffee trucks she received from the PD and CP on her Instagram. They were sent to the set of her new drama “Her Private Life,” where she plays the character Sung Duk Mi. Her new drama is directed by PD Hong Jong Chan.

The text on the first coffee truck reads, “Fan of Duk Mi forever,” and on the second truck it says, “I spent away this whole spring being a fan of Hong Jong Chan and Park Min Young. ‘Her Private Life’ team, sending lots of compliments, affection, and love!”

Park Min Young showed her appreciation by captioning the post with the hashtags, “Universal handsome God-Joon-Hwa” and “Jang Jung Do CP-nim ♥”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1314285wpp/park-min-young-receives-coffee-trucks-from-whats-wrong-with-secretary-kim-producers-on-set-of-new-drama