[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

coffee shop CAFERIA updated instagram, indicating that the name of the store was changed to CocoMoco and the reason for changing the decoration was to shoot a TV series. It also said that Park Min-ying and Park Jeong-bee were filming "Her Private Life" in the store

(cr. ria_cafe - IG)

СвÑÑлина вÑд Hong Kong Park Min Young Fan Club.

Spoiler

СвÑÑлина вÑд Hong Kong Park Min Young Fan Club.

• Like 1

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활 - Wed & Thu @ 21:30 KST - Park Min Young & Kim Jae Wook - Premieres on April 10th

Fangirling in first teaser for tvN’s Her Private Life with Park Min-young, Kim Jae-wook

by tccolb

hpl7-1.jpg

tvN’s new rom-com Her Private Life has released its first teaser featuring the leads, Kim Jae-wook (The Guest) and Park Min-young (What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim).

The story is described as a fangirl-fanboy romance about Sung Deok-mi (played by Park Min-young). At work, she is a skilled art curator. At home, she’s a manic idol fangirl. Then enters Ra Yi-on (Kim Jae-wook) who is the art director at the gallery where she works. He’s described as having a prickly personality and highly competent. But, he is also a newly minted fanboy in the world of fandom.

The teaser starts with Park Min-young wearing a black cap and face mask, and hidden behind a large, long lens camera. She’s busy taking photos of her idol crush as we hear hordes of fans screaming in the background. She then excitedly examines her shots as a dictionary definition appears on the screen in text: “Fanaticism [noun]: Enthusiasm and devotion to an interest or activity.” Pleased with herself, she then says, “Just as I’d thought, being a fan means having the right equipment.” The screen then cuts to Kim Jae-wook as he looks at the camera and asks, “Did you say fangirling/fanboying?” We then cut back to Park Min-young who quickly puts her face mask back on and rushes to take photos again. The teaser ends with Park narrating in voice-over, “Her Private Life, premiering April.”

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/03/fangirling-in-first-teaser-for-tvns-her-private-life-with-park-min-young-kim-jae-wook/

• Like 6

12 hours ago, larus said:

She then excitedly examines her shots as a dictionary definition appears on the screen in text: “Fanaticism [noun]: Enthusiasm and devotion to an interest or activity.”

And by the way, it would be nice if the life of the fans would be revealed to us in all details. Not only from the side that they are stalkers and prevent celebrities from living, but from all sides ... So that the fans can see themselves on the screen.:rolleyes:

• Like 5

Watch: “Her Private Life” Cast Introduces Characters At Script Reading Session

by sala12
89f37c04b7af40cf96247b8db579c409.jpeg?s=

“Her Private Life” has released a behind-the-scenes video introducing the stellar cast!

tvN’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “Her Private Life” is a romantic comedy that shares the story between Sung Duk Mi (Park Min Young), an established gallery curator who is secretly an idol fangirl, and her harsh boss Ryan Gold (Kim Jae Wook).

In the clip, the director started off by saying, “I will think of everyone here as my bias and work hard to prepare [for the drama].” The cast members then continued to introduced themselves with Park Min Young enthusiastically saying, “I’ll work the hardest.” Kim Jae Wook, Ahn Bo Hyun, and ONE also introduced themselves, and Park Jin Joo hilariously added, “I’ll work hard to help [Park Min Young] and work the third hardest on the project.” Kim Mi Kyung also made the cast and staff burst into laughter when she added, “I’ll work the fourth hardest.”

Park Min Young introduced her character as a hard working gallery curator who is also a huge fan of idol Cha Si Ahn, as well as a popular fansite master. She expressed her thoughts that a drama with a fangirl as the main character seemed unique and novel.

Kim Jae Wook explained that he has taken on the role of Ryan Gold who once used to be a genius artist but is now the director of the art gallery with some kind of objective in mind. He added that his character will sometimes seem cold, sometimes aloof, and sometimes out of his mind.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1309865wpp/watch-her-private-life-cast-introduces-characters-at-script-reading-session

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Kim Jae Wook And Park Min Young Invite You To Watch Them In Upcoming Drama “Her Private Life”

by U. Kim
e1c3fff6033547f393d896f38216df43.jpeg?s=

tvN’s upcoming drama “Her Private Life” shared new stills of Kim Jae Wook and Park Min Young!

tvN’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “Her Private Life” is about the romance that blossoms between Sung Duk Mi (Park Min Young), an established gallery curator who is secretly an idol fangirl, and her harsh boss Ryan Gold (Kim Jae Wook).

ark Min Young and Kim Jae Wook both look fashionable and chic wearing v-neck shirts under their blazers. Park Min Young’s hot pink suit matches perfectly with her bright smile.

The producers of the drama stated, “Park Min Young and Kim Jae Wook are eye-catching just by standing next to each other, and their spectacular chemistry impressed the staff members on set. Please look forward to the special combination between Park Min Young and Kim Jae Wook.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1310223wpp/kim-jae-wook-and-park-min-young-invite-you-to-watch-them-in-upcoming-drama-her-private-life
  • Like 7

Yoo Yong Min To Join Park Min Young And Kim Jae Wook In “Her Private Life”

by sala12
59a8b3ea99804055995c820433e81946.jpeg?s=

Yoo Yong Min has been cast in tvN’s “Her Private Life”!

tvN’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “Her Private Life” is about the romance that blossoms between Sung Duk Mi (Park Min Young), an established gallery curator who is secretly an idol fangirl, and her harsh boss Ryan Gold (Kim Jae Wook). Actors Ahn Bo Hyun, Park Jin Joo, ONE, and more have also been confirmed to star in the drama.

Yoo Yong Min will be taking on the role of Joo Hyuk, a part-timer at Lee Sun Joo’s (Park Jin Joo) cafe. While he’s always making mistakes, Joo Hyuk’s a necessary character that viewers will be unable to hate. He’s expected to showcase his hidden charms in the second half of the drama.

The budding actor first became known to the public through Mnet’s “Superstar K7” in 2015. Last year, he starred in the web drama “Love Pub,” and participated in “God of Creation.” Furthermore, he showcased his talent as a singer through his self-composed songs “Unfamiliar” and “Nobody Knows.” Fans are looking forward to Yoo Yong Min’s formal acting debut.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1310494wpp/yoo-yong-min-to-join-park-min-young-and-kim-jae-wook-in-her-private-life

• Like 2

March 17 2019

Teaser trailer #2 and #3 for tvN drama series “Her Private Life”

Her-Private-Life-teaser3SM1.jpg

Teaser trailer #2 and #3 added for upcoming tvN drama series “Her Private Life” starring Park Min-Young and Kim Jae-Wook. The drama series follows Sung Deok-Mi (Park Min-Young) who works as a successful art curator, but in her private life is a crazy obsessed fan of an idol group member.

Teaser trailer #2 centers around Park Min-Young as Sung Deok-Mi. She starts off the teaser by stating in Korean “I am a curator and a professional idol fan. I am perfect at both. Deokjil makes the world beautiful. Her Private Life.” The word “Deokjil” is a slang term for crazy obsessed fans. Meanwhile, teaser trailer #3 focuses on Kim Jae-Wook as Ryan. Teaser trailer #3 begins with Ryan stating “I am the famous Ryan Gold …. artist and genius director. I am the director of the Mono Art Gallery. Let me know how to do Deokjil? Her Private Life.”

“Her Private Life” first airs April 10, 2019 in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/teaser-trailer-2-and-3-for-tvn-drama-series-her-private-life

Watch: Kim Jae Wook And Park Min Young Are Successful Professionals By Day And Idol Fans By Night In Teasers For “Her Private Life”

by S. Park
7737f144a5f5491ca5be61db3bc5dd9f.jpeg?s=

New teasers have been released for the upcoming drama “Her Private Life”!

“Her Private Life” is a romantic comedy about a successful gallery curator named Sung Duk Mi (played by Park Min Young), who is secretly also a dedicated idol fangirl who runs a fansite, and her harsh boss Ryan (played by Kim Jae Wook), who finds out about her double life and becomes a fan of her.

On March 17, viewers got a glimpse of these lead characters. Dressed in a stylish pantsuit, Park Min Young begins, “Me? I’m a successful curator and professional idol fangirl.” The camera pans to her different worlds from inside of a gallery to outside of an idol’s scheduled event, and her room adorned with faces of her favorite celebrity.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1310921wpp/watch-kim-jae-wook-and-park-min-young-are-successful-professionals-by-day-and-idol-fans-by-night-in-teasers-for-her-private-life
  • Like 2