[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

RG's gazes are no joke. His eyes is full of sexiness and I feel like a pervert watching him UNTANGLED THE SCARF! 

tumblr_pqhrgthYIP1tvkxil_1280.jpg

And this scene... I'll kiss him right away if I'm DM ><

tumblr_pqhrqqckBM1vawgixo1_500.giftumblr_pqhrqqckBM1vawgixo3_500.gif

tumblr_pqhrqqckBM1vawgixo5_500.gif

Lastly, the master of the gaze. *standing ovation*

tumblr_pqhge1NBT21taa1z6o2_1280.png

Last night's episode is actually about RG's gaze lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

hello~ i can't log into my old account but i've been lurking since the show started. i came for the eye candies but i definitely enjoy the show itself much more than i expected. anyway, for those of us who can't wait for the next ep :p

ep 6 text preview:

after what happened at the mountain cabin, deokmi continues to be conscious of ryan.

at cu art gallery's post-work dinner, the two get drunk and go back to ryan's home together...

however, deokmi's hongdae date with another man surfaces on cu patch. ryan embracing a different woman?

what's the truth of the two who meet at deokmi's rooftop house?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 5

I'm actually so glad that Ryan found out DM's identity for some strange reason. I feel like there isn't any lies between the two now and that there's more clarity. Clearly Ryan doesn't seem to exactly mind the fact that she was a fangirl, and seemed genuinely happy from the trip back, promising that they'd continue to fool Sindy together.

I don't know if anyone remembers that PMY actually said that episode 6 was where they had to "control" the scene, so I assume we'll get something here from the two...? Man, stop playing games and just get together already! We're all already fried with this invisible electricity and the subtle hints. I'm so sure that DM is jealous of whoever that girl is, whether she's an ex or whomever that hugged Ryan in the preview.

I laughed so hard when Ryan became "Latte." :joy: The episode with the novelist and photographer's relationship reveal was really sentimental, I definitely almost shed a tear. Can't wait for tomorrow! Give me that confession, Ryan!

• Like 10

12 hours ago, jeijei said:

How did he find out her identity?

I think it's B and C plus she knew a lot about art, Shi An's favorite flowers etc, knew about Cindy being stalker and also CUPatch... lots of slip ups from DM. And for once, Director of a Kdrama is sharp, smart and kind. It's a very refreshing drama :)

• Like 11

Deok Mi exposed herself when she uploaded the intimate near-kiss photo of Ryan and her because Ryan remembered that he deleted that photo before sending it to Shi An is My Life. There were also other stuff she did and said which made Ryan piece everything together and got to know that she is Shi An is My Life.

I can't wait to see how this goes with Ryan knowing the truth now. Will he reveal it to her soon or will he keep it to himself? So much of excitement!!

• Like 8

12 hours ago, jeijei said:

How did he find out her identity?

A. Drawing style

B. Penmanship

C. Photo editing 

D. She sleep talked

I guess the penmanship on the sticky note vs the Diary and he saw her face half covered by the camera exposing only the eyes. 

• Like 7

Sorry if this is already posted.

I also haven't read the manhwa, but I have a feeling that Lee Sol, the mysterious painter, is Ryan and SiAn's mom. 

Both Ryan and SiAn are possibly got separated and adopted by different families.

One of the comments in YT (I forgot the username), said she/he read some chapters of manhwa and mentioned something that Ryan and SiAn  are brothers. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I love everything about this drama aside from the sizzling chemistry between the leads and the quiet intensity of passionate romance developing between them, the drama is tackling social issues and bringing them to light with the leads spearheading the effort with Ryan's take art to the public and every artists from all cultures and social classes given the chance to show their art. Here the drama touches on the issue of homosexuality on different occasions. DM with her sensitive and keen interpretation of the artists photograph swayed and inspired the writer to care about show casing his dead friend's photography artwork. Ryan also saying that through the photographs, the person whom the artist was photographing with so much care already is aware of how the person being photographed feels that the writer who regretted not being able to tell the photographer how he felt did not have to say it. The writer then gave Ryan permission to exhibit his friends photographs.  That is what makes me fall in love with Ryan Gold aside from his oozing sexiness and perfect cheekbones. I also think that one of Ryan's reasons for the project is to flush out Lee Sol the painter. The drama is also bringing to light the issues connected with idol worship and DM with her sensitive, perceptive mind,  kind and tender heart,  with her merry and musical laughter will realize and will show the difference between being a fan and a celebrity worshiper. "yes, ain't nothing like the real thing baby". But the diary "Si An is my way/road or path" is actually true because Si An was the path that led DM to the real thing "Ryan" baby.

So Ryan already has suspicions that DM is SNG the fangirl, but Ryan will also realize how DM feels about him when he will later see the photographs taken of him by DM. One of the reasons I think why Ryan kept the diary of the fangirl was the care and effort SNG/DM had put into the diary. The diary also is a work of art as DM had some drawings and photographs with matching poetry which showed her potential talent as an artist. I think Ryan would have thrown away that diary if it was just about dumb idol jabber. 

The first part of ep 5 was so funny with Ryan wanting to practice judo and teach EG social acceptance and tolerance which got EG so confused about what Ryan was talking about. And Ryan's face when he asked SG, "so, you're just friends?" hahaha 

But the 2nd part was done with so much delicacy and tender subtlety with the interactions of the main leads between themselves and with the artist. I just loved that part of the episode. Especially the bathroom scene where there were no words exchanged it was so quiet but only for the  sound of dripping water from the faucet, yet their was so much controlled tension between them as Ryan took his time untangling the button from her hair and later lightly brushed her untangled hair with his hands. And twice you see him visibly swallow. The physiological tendency when in a tense situation is to take deep breaths but Ryan controlled himself and swallowed instead because he did not want to disturb the ambience. And Ryan who has had some trust issues from his childhood and possibly affected his desire to paint again, instinctively trusts DM in his sleep.  This very private person, crawled over to DM's sleeping space and fell peacefully asleep. Aside from Ryan and DM fast becoming friends, I think that there is something in DM that intuitively makes Ryan trust and like DM and that maybe a past childhood connection. 

I am thinking that they will help each other later, with Ryan encouraging and guiding DM with her photography and DM helping Ryan recover his desire and will to paint again.

• Like 14

Spoiler

THEY KISSU! THEY KISSU! OMG!!!

:wub::wub:

Is no one doing the live recap tonight? My stream was ok but there are things I missed just now. But the whole episode was DAEBAK!!

Just a bit of after thought..and can be a spoiler to some people who has yet to watch today's episode:

Spoiler

1. Most of our guesses about how Ryan knew DM is RTS was answered at the early part of the episode and most of the possibilities were spot on! Kudos to all those who manage to come out with the options.

2. The whole bed scene and the sitting closely together scene when Ryan was drunk was PHENOMENAL! At least to me...Why did I feel that KJW really wanted to kiss PMY for real in those scenes? The way he gazed at her and her lips, OMG...fan please!..hehehe

3. The last scene..kissu scene..never expected..we were teased too many time..that was sincerely unexpected.

4. The preview...OMG..how can I wait for another week???

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, inna75 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Is no one doing the live recap tonight? My stream was ok but there are things I missed just now. But the whole episode is DAEBAK!!

Just saw this on Instagram. Wow, they really did.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Seems in the preview:

DM introduces RG to her parents.

RG admits to parents that he loves DM

DM's Mom is happy and approves their relationship.

Seems Former director Eom isn't approving.

Seems DM hasn't yet tell RG about her being SA fan. (DM didn't know yet that RG already knows about her)

RG is in DM's place. DM blindfolds RG so he won't know. 

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, inna75 said:
  Hide contents

Is no one doing the live recap tonight? My stream was ok but there are things I missed just now. But the whole episode is DAEBAK!!

First time posting here! Am also waiting for someone to do recap. Some kind soul please feed us with some sizzling hot pic

• Like 6