[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Sobs. why is LKH stepping down?

I don`t know the reason and the articles don`t mention either. I want to believe that he has another better offer and/or  his scredules did not permit to stay here. I remember that he has a movie in works.  Usually, in romcoms, the supporting cast gets a little airtime but he would have played the childhood friend of the heroine and a love interest so he would have had a satisfying arc. Maybe.

• Like 2

Ahn Bo Hyun, ONE, And More Join tvN Rom-Com Starring Park Min Young And Kim Jae Wook

by R. Jun
deee57d7e93e45ed8ce78e8344fe619d.jpeg?s=

More actors have joined the cast of tvN’s upcoming romantic comedy “Her Private Life” (literal title), which stars Kim Jae Wook and Park Min Young!

Based on the webtoon “Noona Fan Dot Com,” “Her Private Life” is about a talented gallery curator named Sung Duk Mi (Park Min Young), who is an idol fangirl underneath her professional veneer. Meanwhile, her boss Ryan (Kim Jae Wook) becomes a passionate fanboy of her.

February 28, tvN confirmed the casting of actors Ahn Bo Hyun, Park Jin Joo, ONE (Jung Jae Won), and Hong Seo Young for the drama.

Ahn Bo Hyun plays Nam Eun Ki, an Olympic medalist who runs his own judo studio. He’s a childhood friend of Park Min Young’s character, Sung Duk Mi. Though Nam Eun Ki pretends that Duk Mi is just an annoying friend, he secretly has eyes only for her. When Ryan (Kim Jae Wook) shows up in Duk Mi’s life, his thus far hidden feelings turn into jealousy.

Park Jin Joo is Lee Seon Joo, Duk Mi’s best friend and fellow fangirl.

Playing the idol Cha Si An, the target of Duk Mi’s fangirl love, is rapper ONE. Cha Si An is a member of the idol group White Ocean, and with his visuals and singing talent, he is the most popular member of the group.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1306859wpp/ahn-bo-hyun-one-and-more-join-park-min-young-and-kim-jae-wook-in-tvn-rom-com

• Like 6

ONE cast as Park Min Young's ultimate bias in upcoming idol fangirl drama 'Her Private Life'

1jpg.jpg

If you've been missing out on all the news about tvN's new idol fangirl drama 'Her Private Life', you've got some catching up to do because the drama has just announced some more key cast members!

As previously reported, 'Her Private Life', based on a webtoon of the same name, tells the story of a woman who is a perfect, hardworking art curator out in the real world, but at home, she transforms into an obsessed idol homemaster - fangirl-ing day and night over her ultimate bias. Actress Park Min Younghas been cast in the role of the female lead Sung Duk Mi, alongside her male lead partner Kim Jae Wookas Sung Duk Mi's boss Ryan

Furthermore, tvN revealed on February 27 that actors Ahn Bo Hyun, Park Jin Joo, Jung Jae Won (ONE), and Hong Seo Young will be joining the supporting cast of 'Her Private Life' to each add their own, unique flares to the storyline!

Rookie actor ONE has been cast in the role of the one and only, most popular visual member of the hottest idol group White Ocean - named Cha Si Ahn. Next, Ahn Bo Hyun takes on the role of Sung Duk Mi's childhood friend Nam Eun Gi, the owner of a judo gym. Actress Park Jin Joo plays Sung Duk Mi's best friend Lee Sun Joo - the owner of a cafe inside Duk Mi's art museum. Finally, Hong Seo Young plays a trending and beautiful artist named Choi Da In, a former classmate of Ryan's. 

Excited for 'Her Private Life', about to become all K-Pop fangirls' favorite drama of all time? It's scheduled to premiere after currently airing series 'Touch Your Heart' on Wed-Thurs!

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/02/one-cast-as-park-min-youngs-ultimate-bias-in-upcoming-idol-fangirl-drama-her-private-life?fbclid=IwAR3s_51bf94gB4pAQyTcmCK8V_w3_xFKk-L_Phgt52XgP6Noq2VUNsc0gyo

• Like 3

Wow!! I remember Kim Jae Wook. He often rejected many male lead roles. He always likes the role he wants to perform, even though there are only a few scenes. I remember the role he played in every story. He didn't disappoint me. He is an actor who always stole the scene. LOL I remembered all of his work. It was time for him to be a male lead. I think he must really like this character role. He therefore dared to accept this proposal. I will wait and see his work soon.:love:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

41 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I've read in Korean sources that the teaser will be released this upcoming week. :wub:

Why I'm so exiting and worry? Hope to see OTP In first teaser. Well we will see Min Young of course but I want to see Jae Wook with her too.

Well maybe we will see our idol ONE there? :D

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I think because it's like this with every news drama because we want it to look promising and good. :D

On another note: a person posted on IG that she/he saw Kim Jae Wook filming today. He looked very handsome and was apparently wearing a navy blue suit with white pinstripes. :wub:

I want see him!! 

Yes, I want to see great romcom much more better than WWWSK.

They both deserves it

• Like 5

I hope the teaser will come out soon. Excited to wait to see KJW in the comedy episode. I remember him performing a funny scene with Jang Geun Suk. It looks funny in the face, dead without emotion. Overall, it looks funny.:joy:

• Like 3

It seems that PMY will periodically update her drama for KJW. He seemed completely silent, without revealing any information about him. Maybe he wants to concentrate on reviewing the details of the characters. He has good confidentiality of information. I can understand the mood of an artist like him. LOL !!!:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1