[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

40 minutes ago, inna75 said:

@turtlegirl..thank you for the live recap...kamsahanida..and all the chinggus posting excerpts of the video..thank you again. All of u are life saviors..chinccaa...hehe

Just a few things..based on my very little Korean and observation:

1. I think Ryan found out about DM is RTS from the last pic of them together (the very pic that made all of us go crazy over the OTP....hehehe). Before he submitted the whole set of pics to RTS, he deleted that particular one but somehow RTS via DM mistakenly uploaded that very pic, implying someone else had the whole stock of the pic SJ took during the date. I guess he put two and two together after realizing that no one else could have access to that pic since SJ and DM had promised secrecy among the 3 of them. He could have not guess SJ as RTS since SJ has a family  and probably he believed that a homma is someone who is so obsessed of a idol that she could not have been married. I think later on we will be shown how Ryan deduced all DM's action so far (including her weird reaction at Sian's house, her well-versed knowledge about Sian's fav flower and wine) and I think there is something about the button on the scarf which was stucked on her hair. Remember he still has her diary. There could be something that he find from that diary related to what DM's was wearing since DM loved to buy anything that is Sian related somehow. Even the incident in the hotel probably make more sense to him now, after he realised DM is RTS.

I think he figured out DM is Sian’s fan when she took photo of him in that artist house. He recognized her eye covered with camera just like her eye covered with her mask. 

• Like 7

don't know why watched this drama gave me butterfly feel when KJW and PMY stare each other :lol:HAHAHA and today's episode at that bathroom scene even no OST it's so damn good that feel. I can't deny that chemistry between them is the good one:heart: can't wait for eps 6. :D

• Like 10

1 hour ago, bliss1004 said:

Ryan evil smile after Deokmi accepted his request of his fake account name Rattae (라떼) to join her blog :D

Hahaha...he caught her! Rattae as in Latte, his fav drink (without the coffee of course)? That’s cute!

I can’t wait to see how he’d react to DM’s hard core fangirling. Lol

• Like 6
  • LOL 6

In the preview DM seems to be peeping into Ryan's private back room where his paintings are and can't help but enter. Ryan drags her out and that's when he asks "You’re not thinking that we’re really dating, are you?" I think. Then maybe, feeling conflicted, he runs after her like a madmen, and cue a rooftop kiss. Just maybe.

• Like 7

Spoiler
Spoiler

I think I am going to wait one more week and binge 4 episodes straight.

Waiting weekly is really frustrating LOL 

:dissapointed_relieved:

But that's not stopping me from spoiling myself with recaps and previews.

Anyone else shares the same sentiment??

That aside I AM GLAD HE FOUND OUT ALL THE TRUTH 

Now Ryan Gold let your feelings for Doek Mi SOAR!!!

I really want him to understand why she fangirls and how that's part of her and not a hobby and love her all the same.

Perhaps if Si An ends up being his brother or something( I somehow feel he is) then he probably won't mind.

So far they have shown his character as someone who has deep pathos and truly understands things.

If they bring things like noble idiocy and jealousy and such nonsense I will flip a LID.

• Like 8

Watch: Park Min Young Tests Her Potential To Be A Curator Like Her Character In “Her Private Life”

by C. Hong
e456a2b62f334e8da917cce27aa02376.jpeg?s=

On April 24, Namoo Actors released a video of Park Min Young testing her potential to be a character like Sung Deok Mi!

In the tvN drama “Her Private Life,” Park Min Young plays an art curator who is secretly an idol fan. Although she is told that she is being tested for her curator potential, the tasks that are given to Park Min Young are more fun than serious.

She is asked to find photos of her character in a “Where’s Waldo?” type game, to find the differences between two photos of her character, and to play a trivia game about art. If she succeeds in all three tests, five fans will receive a Polaroid photo as a gift.

Park Min Young struggles with the first two games, despite being passionate to the point of calling for eyedrops to help her see better. After the first one, she points out that even the people who made the game had trouble with remembering where they put the hidden images. In the second one, she is unable to find the difference even when it is pointed out to her.

Her frustration builds to a peak in the third game. At first, Park Min Young thinks the question is about Vincent van Gogh, but then the questioner talks about the artist’s favorite flower, and she answers confidently, “Sunflower.” However, the actual question is about the scientific name for the sunflower. Taken aback, Park Min Young says, “What did you say?” After she is told the answer, she says, “Are you kidding me?”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1319831wpp/watch-park-min-young-tests-potential-curator-character-her-private-life

Drama fashion

Spoiler

• Like 9
  • Love 2

Catching up ...our  Park Min Young :love: is looking totally gorgeous and  by ep 5 she is my smiling Goddess   .  Enjoyed seeing  poor guy  swallow couple of times before untangling the scarf .....and what gave her away - how did he find out ?

21 minutes ago, jeijei said:

How did he find out her identity?

A. Drawing style

B. Penmanship

C. Photo editing 

D. She sleep talked

I missed seeing this LOL.....i am quite curious too ...I will go with C 

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

I can’t wait to watch this ep. keke

The heat is off the charts cos the scarf removal scene is subtly representative of something else. Quite creative. :w00t:

Sometimes I wonder what goes through the Director’s/Writer’s minds when they come up with scenes like these...

Curious...why does Ryan not like to hold hands?

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, rocat said:

Curious...why does Ryan not like to hold hands?

He explained it earlier that he doesn't like the feeling of the letting go of the hands. Also there is a flashback (dream?) of him when little, how his hands were forced to let go to be left in front of an orphanage(?) by his mother(?).

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jeijei said:

A. Drawing style

B. Penmanship

C. Photo editing 

D. She sleep talked

All except for D but only because we have yet to be shown if DM has a sleeping habit. It is possible though, which led Ryan to shifted his sleeping position to be near her..hehehe. But the almost kissed pic is the trigger for him. He deduced it further through her writing and drawing style (compared to the diary), the text at the gallery, the photographing style (someone mentioned this, I kinda agree too), seemed to make his suspicion stronger. I think later we will be shown how he knew.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, jeijei said:

A. Drawing style

B. Penmanship

C. Photo editing 

D. She sleep talked

I'd say D. Ep 6 might show why he slept so close to her. To listen to her sleep talking? And fell asleep ??. We shall find out in few hours:grimace:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Just saw OST list for this drama while trying to figure out who is the girl next to Ryan. Me and my friend argue about whose the girl and it turn out to be Deokmi shi 

So they gonna release another 3 more OST after this.. OST Part 3 will be Shining Star by IN2IT

CjeZa5D.jpg

• Like 5