[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

Park Min Young Puts Her Idol Fangirl Skills Towards Photographing Kim Jae Wook In “Her Private Life”

86fd21b45d0044aeb381069d4a0dc8c5.jpeg?s=

tvN’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “Her Private Life” has shared stills of the upcoming episode featuring Park Min Young and Kim Jae Wook!

“Her Private Life” tells the story of Sung Duk Mi (Park Min Young), a professional gallery curator who leads a secret life as an idol fan, and her prickly boss Ryan Gold (Kim Jae Wook).

The newly released stills show Park Min Young taking photos of Kim Jae Wook from afar. From years of experience working as a fansite master, an idol fan who takes photos, Park Min Young knows all the right angles to capture only the best moments of Kim Jae Wook.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1319769wpp/park-min-young-puts-her-idol-fangirl-skills-towards-photographing-kim-jae-wook-in-her-private-life
  • Like 9
  • Love 1

Ahn Bo Hyun IG update 

Spoiler

and his BTS - such a sweet smile :D

D44WYKZUwAAPgEG.jpg

more - https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=19384150&memberNo=40711980

Sadly he cant make DM do this. I wonder after taking all those pics of Lion will DM look back on those photos and fangirl over him. Just like Thor :lol:

c51Yygz.gif 

cr. https://twitter.com/choutzuyu99

Love cinematic parallel too :wub:

New Ost release tomo

Ost 3 "Shining Star" by IN2IT the same kpop group whom SA is singing with in HPL

D45VRNyU8AAzqq4.jpg

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

I started the stream late and it's freezing on me, but I believe Sindy is the daughter of the annoying ex-director. Remember, she had a fan girl daughter? Haha. 

Not much else so far, I think the co-workers were reading online about the relationship.

EG came to the gallery and bugged DM. Then Ryan came and asked to learn Judo. Now they're at EG's studio....

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

Haha well my stream is all messed up today. Buut I think Ryan is really good at Judo lol. EG finally pinned him down. I think Ryan is trash talking EG. I'm not sure if he saw EG harassing DM earlier. Maybe he did and that's why he got angry. Oooh, they showed a flashback, yes he did see him harassing her. I think he got a little upset about it and went there to stand his ground as her "boyfriend" lol. He's telling off EG again. EG looks a little shocked. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

DM's bff is at the studio now. She just realized Ryan was the guy from the hotel. And Ryan just realized that her and DM are "just friends" lol. His face is pretty funny as he's realizing all these things. I think he is also realizing that EG is not really DM's real brother. He bowed and apologized to EG. Okay, maybe he thought EG was someone completely different. I'm not sure what, though, now I want to know! 

Bff SJ and EG are telling DM all this now. She's quite surprised too. SJ's hubby is there too. 

Ryan is reflecting on his embarrassment over assuming SJ and DM were girlfriends. 

His new little brother SA just showed up at his door to hang out and eat chicken. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6

I'm missing some due to crummy stream. I think SA said something to Ryan over there chicken meal that made him contemplate some stuff. He was looking up the pics of him and DM again on his computer. Maybe SA saw them and said ya'll make a good couple :PI dunno lol. DM is at home looking at their photos together too. Okay, DM found something online that is shocking her. Sindy did something I think cuz she said that crazy girl or something. 

Sindy meanwhile is waiting for her equally crazy mother to drive with her to work and lamenting cuz her reputation was ruined. In the car, her mother is probably scolding her like you've given up that crazy idol stuff now, right. 

My stream is so bad. It's on like continuous skip. I will try and make it through though it's annoying me to no end lol. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 6

I'm also watching live, my connection is quite bad too today :( I think Ryan misunderstood EG, that he was threatening to "out" DM...but as we know as a fan hehe :D super funny when he realises the misunderstanding haha

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6

At the gallery, everyone comes in to the conference room for a meeting. The co-workers (minus Sindy) are harassing DM about Ryan. Sindy is def giving DM a stare down. She wants to test DM's true identity for sure. DM is spaced out during the meeting. DM says something now that raises Sindy's suspicions. I have a feeling the truth will be revealed soon with that sneaky Sindy lol.

DM is lamenting to SJ now at the cafe. She is not happy about Miss Sindy. SJ bought DM a new camera I think to cheer up her spirits.

Ryan is at home looking through info on a new exhibit I think. Something is bugging him about it. Who did he call? He called some new girl we haven't seen before. She was trying to force him to say I miss you to her, I think. Is she an ex-girlfriend? Hrmmm. He won't say I miss you to her and instead hangs up. (I think that's what was happening but I may be wrong)

Thanks @ganko for clearing that up! That makes sense now! Too funny. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4