[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

23 minutes ago, zenya22 said:

I do hope Ryan has a scene where he communicates with his adoptive parents by text or email telling them about his new relationship and finding his mother. Not much just showing a communication with his adoptive parents. 

Based on the way Ryan talked about them, it seems that they have passed away

4 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

I want to skip Tuesday and go staright to Wednesday. I can’t wait! but i also don’t want this drama to end. :sweatingbullets:

The Eun Gi and Deok Mi scene? It was you that greeted Ahn Bo Hyun, right? 

sigh.. even from the preview.. i know.. Kim Jae Wook keeps looking better and better. How is that possible? He’s like getting more and more handsome by each day. Sorry, lost focus for a while :tounge_xd:

One thing I’m still curious though. Will we get the ‘extended’ version of ep 14 kiss scene? Or they will just cut everything and staight to them being cute in the bathroom? Oh wait.. Deok Mi said she will follow him even to the bathroom. And SHE DID :D 

That was the second time I was at the filming :phew:

The scene was when Eun Gi apologized to Deokmi for making her uncomfortable with his confession (last episode).

The third filming I saw was on Friday night last week (24/05). There was Eun Gi, Deokmi, and Ryan. I only greeted PMY this time haha.

Ryan and Deokmi filmed separate scene inside his car.

Then Deokmi and Eungi filmed the scene, where he chased after her as she walked home...

They all wore the same clothes with the ones on the preview.

• Like 8
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, luvcrabbieshinhwa said:

@TheRoadtoPMY the OTP here is so mature. They truly talk. So I hope the writer won't pull something out of character at the finale week... =-= Actually I loved Touch Your Heart OTP interaction, too. They trust each other so much...so I never got WHY suddenly Lee Dongwook's character pulled a noble idiocy toward Yoo Inna. Wasted two good episodes.... =-=

Anyway...

The scenes on Deokmi's house were the ones I saw during filming....

Yeah we all know our OTP here are both mature so it was way too impossible that RG wont understand, he might think on the brighter side he meet and feel in love with DM not as korean name Heo Yoon Jae but as adoptee name Ryan Gold. So he will be thankful for that already. its just that the hatred he felt to his mother for all he thought he was cast aside.

He might give DM time alone but breakup is a big NO NO ( so impossible)

Seeing how the situation affect his relationship on both DM mother and his lover.. to think that it was DM mom that give him the trauma fear of abandonment...

But I think they wont drag this one too long maybe it wont take for more than 20mins duration for the entire Ep15 of HPL  in regards to wrapping up these misunderstanding and forgiveness between DM mom, DM, RG mom and RG...

And everybody will move on to the next scenario which is the Celebrity Art Exhibit. This is what im getting excited for.

- Will Sindy find out DM is ShiAnIsMyLife? Since these drama is all about FanGirling we will go back to what it started. the ultimate FanGirls of Cha Shi An.

• Like 15

47 minutes ago, TheRoadtoPMY said:

@itsMYdayI'm not surprised that everyone here is female. The fact that I am here at all is a surprise to me lmao. Here and reddit are the only places where I can share my love for the show. No one I know watches it, and no one I know knows that I watch it. I have my own His Private Life thing going on. Lmao

@luvcrabbieshinhwaI won't pretend to think that HPL is the best kdrama ever, it isn't. But it may be the kdrama I love the most because it is feel-good to the core. Which is why I'm 95% confident the last 2 eps won't go the BTIOFL route. 

This does not mean that the remaining 5% doesn't make me fidgety. Lol. 

My hubby is accepted I'm addicted to Min Young, but he doesn't like her & won’t see any Kdrama [I hope I can share my happiness with him coz I'm a sharing mode person, but I can't/ won't change his mind, we're not Deokmi & Ryan] 

Gratefully/ Luckily I'm very close with my kids, we can discuss/ sharing daily life, books, movies, thought and secrets. When they're growing up to 6 & 10 this year, I can share more with them, eg Min Young's dancing videos, we watch videos more than 50 times, are we crazy???? Definitely we will keep watching them again & again. I told kids about the theme of HPL - 'Healing’, I start to like KJW recently, we watched KJW singing “Can’t take my eyes off you”/ we listen HPL's Osts together/ of course I told them why I like MY very much (my colleagues or friends selectively watch Korea Dramas, they like US/ UK/ Taiwan dramas more than Korea)

So I'm very welcome & happy to see you here.

But I'm not lonely, so do you. I meet all of you here sharing different points of view with peaceful atmosphere. And I gain positive energy here!!! Thanks a lot! 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Its too crazy when they do live shooting include for editing.. So may be today and tomorow they will do finale episode16.. 

Yeah the scenes I want for the finale are Ryan know all pictures Deok Mi take it and Ryan can draw again... 

Shows the world Ryan will do comeback. :lol:

• Like 7

28 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

I want to skip Tuesday and go staright to Wednesday. I can’t wait! but i also don’t want this drama to end. :sweatingbullets:

The Eun Gi and Deok Mi scene? It was you that greeted Ahn Bo Hyun, right? 

sigh.. even from the preview.. i know.. Kim Jae Wook keeps looking better and better. How is that possible? He’s like getting more and more handsome by each day. Sorry, lost focus for a while :tounge_xd:

One thing I’m still curious though. Will we get the ‘extended’ version of ep 14 kiss scene? Or they will just cut everything and staight to them being cute in the bathroom? Oh wait.. Deok Mi said she will follow him even to the bathroom. And SHE DID :D 

KJW is simply ageing like a wine. I can't deal with his aura vibe, 100%!!

PD-Nim better extend the version just like how they were in Episode 9 and 10, their kisses in the workshop. 

It must have the waking up scene at least, step by step. We have plenty of time for it. ^_^

• Like 9
  • Love 4

Just watched the preview. Geez why my hurt is hurting so much looking at ep 15 preview?

if TVN tried to break our couple up i swear i’m gonna smack the crap out of TVN :( Just let them be together forever pleaseeeee :tears:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Judging from what the writer has been giving us so far, he/she will use like 30 mins of ep 15 for the revelation and solving of Deok Mi's mom's problems (like how they spend 30 mins for the Latte/Sinagil revelation and 30 mins for Ryan's mom's story in respective eps) and the rest of the ep for side stories. Unless he/she wants to destroy what he/she has built for the drama so far (which I hope won't happen lol), the drama will flow well in the last 2 eps. But writers have a tendency to go with noble idiocy when they run out of ideas so we won't know either :(

And KJW's outfits go back to the more conventional styles (instead of 'artist' styles with those ahjumma pants haha) compared to the first eps and he looks A LOT MORE HANDSOME. Please please please keep this style till the end of the drama!!! PMY also has the best office attire in all the dramas that I've seen so far. Both their hair stylists and coordi did such a wonderful job.

• Like 14

We need to trust the writer, both RG and DM needs time to understand and accept the her mother’s decision at that point of time, and I don’t think this could easily break them up, after all, whatever is the past is the past, they need to acknowledge it things may be different if that decision was made differently. Anyway, I don’t think there will be a breakup, more on the forgiveness on the past. 

• Like 12

Now it’s sinking on my mind that it’s gonna end this week! I can’t let go of the beautiful drama.:bawling: from the beginning till the end I will define love this drama to pieces. I think I need my emergency kit while watching it : tissue box, pillow, headache pill and oxygen. I also promise to stay away from this forum to avoid spoiler, I want it to be special for me. I have work during airtime so for a meantime I will be away, and long eid holiday is coming up! 9 days for us baby ! I will have the time to rewatch everything. 

By the way regarding the preview it will be their greatest test in their relationship so, I have faith in the writer that the characters will be consistent that they are mature people and they will talk about it and for sure they will say they need some space to think and the parent of course want to make alright for Yoon Jae so I don’t think they will separate the two again 

Now it’s sinking on my mind that it’s gonna end this week! I can’t let go of the beautiful drama.:bawling: from the beginning till the end I will define love this drama to pieces. I think I need my emergency kit while watching it : tissue box, pillow, headache pill and oxygen. I also promise to stay away from this forum to avoid spoiler, I want it to be special for me. I have work during airtime so for a meantime I will be away, and long eid holiday is coming up! 9 days for us baby ! I will have the time to rewatch everything. 

By the way regarding the preview it will be their greatest test in their relationship so, I have faith in the writer that the characters will be consistent that they are mature people and they will talk about it and for sure they will say they need some space to think and the parent of course want to make alright for Yoon Jae so I don’t think they will separate the two again 

• Like 6

@LoveMY1224Your husband doesn't like PMY? I'm sorry to say this, but something is wrong with him, please return him where you got him :lol: j/k

I'm kinda the same way, been watching different interviews of PMY through the years, love watching the MYLOG vlog series she had a few months ago.. Kinda sad I won't see her new stuff from her in a while given she usually takes a long break in between dramas. Though I haven't finished Busted 1 so I'll probably get to watching that, lol. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

Aww..the preview is out! Seeing from their outfit I think the lovey dovey scene happen next morning? :D

Preview mostly misleading but I have faith in writer nim she wont drag the DM omma problem long or make them breakup. Maybe this time for DM to have personal time & space just like RG. So please writer nim, it's rom com not some makjang melodrama

My best guess for the finale is they have art exhibition together or watching SA concert :D. Umm..but I wouldnt mind if they show us fast forward scene to their marriage life with kids :wub:

• Like 9
  • Love 1

I don't see  any reason/point that our couple will  break up with 2 episopes left:huh: they gone thru difficulties  already and with their possitive out look in life they will try to overcome/solve the problem including what  DM mom situation.

------------

marriage couple vibe:wub:

m30loU.gif

Ryan trying to put lipstick on Deokmi lips is :heart:

q5gmm8.gif

Ryan Gold really looks  cute lion here:D

tV9qg1.gif

-------------

Spoiler

7KxahL.gif

++++

8 Reasons Why Kim Jae Wook From “Her Private Life” Is The Perfect K-Drama Boyfriend

May 27, 2019

After making our hearts flutter and also giving us laughs and tears, “Her Private Life” is coming to an end, but Ryan Gold is the gift that keeps on giving. Kim Jae Wook, who plays this unforgettable character, is known for doing mostly serious and mysterious roles, but this time he’s taken on a lighter yet charismatic role — and viewers can’t get enough! He continues to enchant us with his superb acting and his undeniable chemistry with Park Min Young (Sung Duk Mi), which makes us believe that he just might be one of the most perfect K-drama leads. Here are eight reasons why:

He’s got an amazing sense of style. And great hair.

Spoiler

Kim-Jae-Wook3.jpg

But besides his trendy outfits, his soft wavy hair adds to his charm. Kim Jae Wook, after all, always had great hair and first made us swoon with his signature long hair and man bun when he first burst into the scene.

He’s a hopeless romantic.

Does anyone else feel all the feels when he looks at or kisses Duk Mi? As he falls deeper and deeper in love with her, Ryan is not afraid to show it through his long, loving stares. It is sure to make anyone’s heart melt! We don’t even have to go into detail about the way he kisses her because he’s sweet, romantic, intense, and captivating!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1327248wpp/8-reasons-why-kim-jae-wook-from-her-private-life-is-the-perfect-k-drama-boyfriend

• Like 14
  • Love 2

@Ameera Ali

Lion has been blocking his childhood memory because of abandonment trauma. After his mommy issues resolved, all of the blocked memories coming back slowly one by one. I think his reaction on his own bed is cause by his sudden realization of his real abandonment by DM’s mother and his childhood memory with DM and EG is flooding back the reason he seeks out EG in the next scene where EG greeting him with his Korean name.

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

OMO OMO the 2nd gif giving me heart attack :love:

Sorry , I offer you a drink  :joy:

E0BDCC3A-CCBC-4C90-86A5-019968D9106D.gif

we will need it ,when the drama finish , start missing our lion :mrgreen:

@cenching now u spoiled my dream , you give  me abandonment trauma :joy:

• Like 9
  • LOL 3