[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

1 hour ago, Hueee said:

TVN POSTED NEW BTS PICS

That second to last pic, KJW reclining so alluringly on the mat. HOW VERY DARE YOU SIR. :angry: (Reminds me of how Jo Jung Suk said on Life Bar that it seems everything KJW does is sexy. :lol: ) If I had any video editing skills (sadly I do not) I'd do a montage of all of their hand-holding moments to the Beatles' "I Want To Hold Your Hand" (I like the cover from the film Across the Universe). Anyone is welcome to steal this idea please. :D

29 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

Ryan and Geon Woo! Battle of the cuties! :heart: Have they met in the previous episodes? I can’t remember it. 

Ryan and Geon Woo haven't met in the aired eps yet. There were spoiler filming pics last week or so of them and Deok Mi filming together. 

@haelan I'm sad that they probably won't get a reward vacation. :( I'll just look forward to PMY and KJW's projects after, and I might just watch KJW's if it's not a thriller <_<. I've liked him since Coffee Prince and watched Antique when it came out, but after that I didn't follow his projects. I'll make an effort now, haha. At least Busted 2 is coming up!

• Like 11
  • Love 3

@Ondine

Sexy is the right word to describes KJW. In fairness, he isn’t conventionally handsome also not extraordinarily muscular and tall. But he got this aura/vibe of something specially alluring and commanding attention the moment our eyes fell on him. He got this animal magnetism that drew eyes and hearts....He swags like a big cat (I would like to say a black Panther), delicate but dangerous at the same time. 

While PMY is an epitome of femininity. She’s delicately formed and girly through and through with steel underneath. Her body is like a Spanish guitar. She’s gorgeous. She’s a doll.

The combination of these two visually alone is explosive added scorching hot chemistry, bodies are falling left and right....

• Like 19
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

So you're rewatching too. You wrote down your fav lines from the drama? I think that is so cool. I wish you could share them :) I don't know what this drama has turned us into!!

To be precise I am doing a compilation of Ryan's Golden Quotes. :blush:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

To mods: Please forgive my double post :ph34r: I can't quote posts when I Edit.

So you've liked Park Min Young since healer. I heard she did an amazing job in that drama. I have liked her since Queen for Seven Days. She is now one of my favorite South Korean Actresses. I live U.S.(That's not important. I was just letting you know) You and your kids send birthday cards to her? That is so sweet! I wish she could read them. I bet she gets a lot of stuff from fans. I don't want to get into Park Minyoung shipping drama. But I shipped her with her co-star in Queen for Seven Days. But I understand why you are angry at some haters and shippers. I don't want any shippers to say anything mean about her or hurt her. I don't want Dispatch to do anything either. And I want her to find a good man. I don't know HPL. But KJW is her costar in this drama. I think they would make a beautiful real life couple. I think they have a lot of chemistry. I'm going to show my support too and watch KJW's future projects! He is now one of my favorite South Korean actors :D.

You should watch Healer. She is so good in Healer as she really get out of her comfort zone in that drama. Most of the time she do not put any make up and her character is different than most of the characters she ever done. Though I watch her works even from before Healer but since Healer I saw her potential more and I appreciate her more as an actress.

From Healer also I start to fall for her co -star (Ji Chang Wook). Their chemistry is as good as her chemistry with KJW oppa. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Is that the married life of Mr and Mrs Gold? :love:

and don’t you dare to break them up in last episode, writer-nim!!! :rage:

i hope deokmi won’t be like “let’s break up because I feel guilty about what my mom did to you decades ago” NO NO NO

anyone here kind to translate it, please?

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Ondine

Sexy is the right word to describes KJW. In fairness, he isn’t conventionally handsome also not extraordinarily muscular and tall. But he got this aura/vibe of something specially alluring and commanding attention the moment our eyes fell on him. He got this animal magnetism that drew eyes and hearts....He swags like a big cat (I would like to say a black Panther), delicate but dangerous at the same time. 

While PMY is an epitome of femininity. She’s delicately formed and girly through and through with steel underneath. Her body is like a Spanish guitar. She’s gorgeous. She’s a doll.

The combination of these two visually alone is explosive added scorching hot chemistry, bodies are falling left and right....

You said it all gurl :glasses: Every drama his was in as a second lead he holds the presence, the vibe that he gives makes your knees weak. LOL that's why I read his company has been trying to convince him to take leading roles, moreover from the bts from other dramas most of the ladies practically falls in love with him. Just imagine it took us 2 hours (ie 2 episode) to completely fall in love with him. what happens to those whom work with him everyday for 8 weeks..  :love: :heart:

PMY is not losing much to KJW. Our Fiesty Queen of Rom Com LOL makes every single leading man whom works with her falls in love with her.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

5 hours ago, Froze Berg said:

So here we go....the moment of break up. Well, I don't expect them to be all cheery when finally found out about Deok Mi's mom involvement with Ryan in the past, but please just make the sad moments quickly pass by without any heavy dramas.

Edited by triplem
Please do not quote images (pics, IG , YT, gifs) . Thanks
  • Like 3
  • Sad 2

10 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

Is that the married life of Mr and Mrs Gold? :love:

and don’t you dare to break them up in last episode, writer-nim!!! :rage:

i hope deokmi won’t be like “let’s break up because I feel guilty about what my mom did to you decades ago” NO NO NO

anyone here kind to translate it, please?

It was translated in the comments of the video:

Ryan: Sung curator's birthday present is at my house. Do you like it?

Deokmi: Let me do it for you.

Deokmi's mom: Heo Yeon Jae is the kid at that time?

Eungi: It's been a long time, Heo Yeon Jae.

Deokmi: Tell me it's not like that, mom.

Deokmi's mom: I have an unforgivable sin.

Deokmi: I want to be alone.

Eungi: Give her some time. Time for Deokmi to accept the situation.

Deokmi: I have something to tell you.

Ryan: Don't be like that. If you're like that, it's going to be really hard for me.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 8

@mmac80 Thank you for finding the translation! I'll wait until the episode airs of course, but if they do pull a BTIOFL, I have my rage plan ready: buy myself a tub of ice cream and eat it while I seethe. <_< (The least they can do is put that shaving scene in the behind the scenes video amirite...)

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

I hope she won’t go to the breakup route. They have been an understanding couple until now. 

And Deok Mi even saw Ryan willingly to talk to his mom without showing anger towards her who he thought someone that abandoned him years ago.

What’s the point of her breaking up with him though. Your mom abandoned him years ago and now you will abandon him once again. NO NO NO. I hope writer nim will be more creative than that.

And also whoa that scene was just shot yesterday. Hwaiting! I hope they will get the best ending!

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, Ondine said:

@mmac80 Thank you for finding the translation! I'll wait until the episode airs of course, but if they do pull a BTIOFL, I have my rage plan ready: buy myself a tub of ice cream and eat it while I seethe. <_< (The least they can do is put that shaving scene in the behind the scenes video amirite...)

what us BTIOFL? 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

I hope she won’t go to the breakup route. They have been an understanding couple until now. 

And Deok Mi even saw Ryan willingly to talk to his mom without showing anger towards her who he thought someone that abandoned him years ago.

What’s the point of her breaking up with him though. Your mom abandoned him years ago and now you will abandon him once again. NO NO NO. I hope writer nim will be more creative than that.

And also whoa that scene was just shot yesterday. Hwaiting! I hope they will get the best ending!

I dont think its  matters as much since they dont have much time with 2 eps left lol

• Like 4

Ughhhhh, I don't want them to break up! :bawling: If they do break up, it better be only for a day if even. I swear to god if they do a break up and then a time jump where they don't see each other for a year or something, I will blow a fuse. 

Morning after scene, woohoo~ And KJW putting his make up applying skills to use I see! 

Any idea on what the present is?

• Like 10
  • Insightful 1

I’m still very positive that we are going to get a happy ending. Must I remind you, this is rom com and not melo. I don’t know why the writer is pulling this plot now at ep 15, but I’m sure she has her reason to do that. So far she hasn’t disappointed me yet, so I do have faith in her. I know we all don’t need to go through any kind of breakups right now. And it’s just a preview, things could actually go on so much easier than we think. For now, I think we have that DM’s mom story to cover, then the exhibition, then happy ever after ending for our couple! And if they can’t seem to find more things to add, just have them look at each other for the rest of the drama, and we’d still be happy! LOL. Don’t worry guys!!!

• Like 12
  • LOL 4