[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

And I thought I would see Kim Jae Wook in a kdrama version of Love Me If  You Dare. Coud've been perfect for Park Min Young as well.. but okay it's rom-com....genre I least like...unless very well written, smart and witty with good acting and directing.  But I wanna see him I wanna see her so yeah, count me in this thead. Thanks larus. Most of the dramas I watch is the ones you always create a thread for.

OT: And yeah I'm still waitinng to see that Love Me If You Dare kdrama version, I dont mind with Kang Ha Neul. If there's one, I'll  for the thread  larus. ^^

• Like 4

According to the TV Daily, a broadcasting official said, "Lee Kyu-hyung was cast in TVN's new drama 'Her Private Life' .

In the drama, Lee Kyu-hyung will take on the role of director of Judo Gymnasium, a childhood friend ofSung Duk Mi , and drews up a triangular relationship with the protagonists to enhance tension and fun in the drama. (Google translation)

http://www.biztribune.co.kr/news/view.php?no=95872

I am glad to see Lee Kyu Hyung in another drama.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Kim Bo Ra To Join Park Min Young And Kim Jae Wook In New Romantic Comedy

8c8156838fe7452c83887dd7c0ba6f14.jpeg?s=

Kim Bo Ra has chosen a new project!

On February 13, a source from tvN revealed that Kim Bo Ra has confirmed her appearance for tvN’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘Her Private Life’ (literal title).

“Her Private Life” tells the story of a professional gallery curator named Sung Duk Mi (played by Park Min Young), whose true nature is an idol fangirl. She gets involved in a love triangle with her boss Ryan (Kim Jae Wook), who becomes a passionate fanboy of Sung Duk Mi, and her childhood friend, Eun Ki.

In the drama, Kim Bo Ra will play the role of Cindy, the daughter of the art gallery’s director. She actively works as a fansite master, a person who takes HQ photos and videos of idols and uploads them onto a website.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1303342wpp/kim-bo-ra-to-join-park-min-young-and-kim-jae-wook-in-new-romantic-comedy

• Like 3

Thanks larus for the  cast update. Another drama for her.  Ahh she's part of this cast! I like her so much in Sky Castle. She's got the acting chops. She was excellent  in Sky castle she's got one of the best scenes in that drama with excellent older actors.

• Like 3

On 2/14/2019 at 12:18 AM, larus said:

tvN Rom-com Her Private Life Rounds out Main Cast with Lee Kyu Hyun, Kim Bora and One

http://koalasplayground.com/2019/02/13/tvn-rom-com-her-private-life-rounds-out-main-cast-with-lee-kyu-hyung-kim-bora-and-one/

im so glad that Kim Bora had another reunion project with JungJaewon (One),

as before this, both of them has been starred in a romance movie last year :D

Spoiler

• Like 4

@larus thank you for this thread. :thumbsup:YAY! like everyone here Im rejoicing that KJW has finally landed his first male leading role. It's been way overdue and wow to pair up with the beautiful  and talented PMY. My goodness they are going to sizzle our screens come April. Love it and loving all the casts. :heart:

and like @stroppyse Im hoping the writer will be promising. Lately Ive been watching dramas where Ive been cursing and flipping tables because of the writer. Please no more repeats here. I guess because this is a rom-com I will be or should be pretty safe.

giphy.gif

• Like 5
  • Love 2