[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

Ryan is sitting alone and sobbing in his room after confessing to his mom

OMG MY HEART IS BREAKING TOO T_T

Lee Seol is outside the room door, crying. SiAn is there and sees everything.

Deokmi is contemplating whether to call Ryan or not, but decides against it. Convinced that he'll call her if she's ready.

He does call, "R u ok?" Ryan tells her it went well and why did she not sleep... He suddenly pauses and Deokmi senses something wrong.

He goes back to the art gallery, it seems. Staring at the painting. 

Lee Seol is outside, crying. SiAn brings her a cup of coffee. This kid is so sweet ^3^

He says nothing but hugs his mom anyway.

Both mother and son take it the hard way.

Deokmi comes over to Ryan...hitting him hard for suddenly hanging up, "I WAS SO WORRIED!!!!!"

He chuckles, she scolds him for laughing when his face is crying.

He is laying down on Deokmi's lap...refusing to go home cuz he feels weird knowing that his mum living downstairs, after wondering who's him in all these years.

He then asks how does she know he's here. She jokes that she installed GPS in his body lol.

Then he tells her about his foster parents, who are very kind and treat him well.

DM advises him to sleep, "It'll be OK once you wake up." She gently strokes his head.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 8

Oops it started earlier tonight.

RG is crying and his mother is seated on the floor outside SA's place, crying. He calls DM and DM asks him if he is alright. She asks him where he is but he says something and ends the call. SA's mum is sitting in the park and SA joins the mother, with coffee in hand. He is there to comfort her, and puts his arms around her. No words are exchanged.

DM finds RG in the art gallery. She scolds him for not telling her (?) anything and she hits him in anger. He hugs her and she forgives him. She asks him to go home but he says he can't sleep. He tells her that the person he has been curious about his whole life....(transmission lost). He expresses how he feels to her about his mother. She consoles him and tells him to sleep, and that he will feel better after resting.

[She caresses his hair lovingly as he lies down on the sofa, resting his head on her lap.]

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

Director Eom is in her car and coincidentally (or not?) the daughter is in a bus, they travel on the road side by side, in different vehicles.

Next scene, the staff are standing at the gallery looking at them sleeping on the sofa, they are speechless.  But it takes Sindy to break the silence.

SJ is working at the cafe and there are many people today. She catches the husband talking to her staff. I think he is trying to get brownie points with the wife. Ah, I think he is here to pass a business card to the staff, someone who can 'feature' the staff in the music industry. The wife asks why he bothers and I think he replies that it's because she is the staff's fan and he wants to help. She tells him that doesn't mean she forgives him, but it looks like she does as he hugs his wife and she doesn't seem to mind that much.

SA calls the 'hyung', to meet up outside the art gallery. I think he is telling the hyung how comfortable he feels about him, eversince they first met, and that they even have the same tastes in art. He then calls him 'hyung' in a way that sounds as if he knows that they are half-brothers.

DM is speaking in English to someone (transmission lost). After that, the staff are excited at some really good news. DM goes to talk to RG. She shows him the Lee Sol paintings, printed on an A4 paper. Ah, it turns out that in some of the bubbles, there are items depicted within. I suppose those are the things that he played with as a child?

RG calls the mother - she is in a park, looking forlornly at some children playing. He asks her to meet up at his place and offers the mother coffee or tea. She says she prefers tea and thanks him for telling her (?). She says she misses him, even if it means that she is shameless about it. He says he remembers the mother painting (?) and asks why she let go of his hand, i.e. abandoned him. She said she didn't abandon him and says something but I'll leave luvcrabbieshinhwa to fill you in on the details of what was exactly said. :P

The mother recalls that there was no more rice left and went grocery shopping with the son?. She asked him to wait in a park and then got into a car accident (where she injured her hand?). She assures him that she didn't abandom him, and apologises to him for not being able to do anything, for not being able to find him. She has regretted this incident her whole life. She keeps calling him by his Korean name. He apologises and leaves her, seated on the sofa, in his house. He goes back to the office and DM asks why he came back to the office.

• Like 6
  • Sad 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 5

1 minute ago, SC2019 said:

Director Eom is in her car and coincidentally (or not?) the daughter is in a bus, they travel on the road side by side, in different vehicles.

Next scene, the staff are standing at the gallery looking at them sleeping on the sofa, they are speechless.  But it takes Sindy to break the silence.

SJ is working at the cafe and there are many people today. She catches the husband talking to her staff. I think he is trying to get brownie points with the wife. Ah, I think he is here to pass a business card to the staff, someone who can 'feature' the staff in the music industry. The wife asks why he bothers and I think he replies that it's because she is the staff's fan and he wants to help. She tells him that doesn't mean she forgives him, but it looks like she does as he hugs his wife and she doesn't seem to mind that much.

OrF00hQ.gif

Spoiler

6YPHlZH.gif

iP04Hgm.gif

3U4syh4.gif

Spoiler

encopXA.gif

ykRENLw.gif

• Like 9
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 3

The next morning. Hyojin is going to work by bus, Secretary Kim and her mom are tailing her...hmmmm...

Her mom doesn't believe what she sees lol.

The employees found DM and Ryan fell asleep on the couch and yell at them LOLOLOL

Hyojin scolds them for 'tainting' the holy museum...they awkwardly excuse themselves =))))

SeonJoo is busy at her cafe. Joohyuk tells Seungmin about what she did to him as his 'fan'.

He suspects that SJ likes him as a man =-= SJ finds them out, she's upset and tells him that he likes Joohyuk;s music.

He surprises them by giving a name card of a producer he knows so that they can introduce Joohyuk. He continues apologizing, "I like you when you smile." SJ tells him she doesn't forgive him, but giving him another chance. He's so happy and hugs her from behind.

Ryan is back at work (without changing his clothes LOL). Sian calls him to meet.

He agrees...they meet outside the gallery. SiAn smiles at him, confessing that he's always been curious about him and wanting to get close to him, "After all, my guts were right, hyung?" He still calls Sian formally. Sian cuts him off, offering their mom's phone number so they can talk about it all over again. 

Deokmi is at work, beaming at an email (I couldnt see it). From her phone convo in English, she has found more Lee Seol's paintings and offered to pay extra so they can sell it to them privately. She stares at the painting's pics, seems to think about something... Then she goes to see Ryan to tell him about the painting. She seems to find a hidden picture inside the painting and tells Ryan about it. Seems like the bubbles filled with toys and things children like...things that Yoon Jae liked. She then tells him to go meet his mom, "She must have been waiting for you."

• Like 14
  • Thanks 6

1 minute ago, luvcrabbieshinhwa said:

Ryan is back at work (without changing his clothes LOL). Sian calls him to meet.

He agrees...they meet outside the gallery. SiAn smiles at him, confessing that he's always been curious about him and wanting to get close to him, "After all, my guts were right, hyung?" He still calls Sian formally. Sian cuts him off, offering their mom's phone number so they can talk about it all over again. 

Deokmi is at work, beaming at an email (I couldnt see it). From her phone convo in English, she has found more Lee Seol's paintings and offered to pay extra so they can sell it to them privately. She stares at the painting's pics, seems to think about something... Then she goes to see Ryan to tell him about the painting. She seems to find a hidden picture inside the painting and tells Ryan about it. Seems like the bubbles filled with toys and things children like...things that Yoon Jae liked. She then tells him to go meet his mom, "She must have been waiting for you."

nS40OA3.gif

Spoiler

Gxg5zXG.gif

lGu4rKM.gif

Spoiler

4fh3VlL.gif

c36e2Ek.gif

Spoiler

9DqihzK.gif

kNwNj3y.gif

Spoiler

YsHRFw8.gif

rFmWP2b.gif

38JFHii.gif

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

Ryan calls his mom, who's sitting on a park and staring at children playing. He refers to himself as Ryan and asks her to meet him.

They meet at his house, and he offers a drink, "I don't have coffee, though." She wants tea and tells him she doesn;t drink coffee.

She thanks him for calling first, "I've missed you, Yoon Jae-ah." He tells her that he doesn't remember anything except her painting and how she let go of his hand, "Why did you throw me away?" Lee Seol tells him she didn't, "I thought it was only for a while..." She then tells him what happened that day, the day she brought him out to play and buy something good. She told him to wait at the park while she went to meet someone who wanted to buy her painting.

She had an accident at that time and could not meet Yoon Jae. That accident took everything precious for her, her son and her ability to paintings. She told him that she tried to look for him like crazy but she couldn't find him at all. She apologized that she lost him, for getting into accident and for not being able to find him, "I've lived my whole life in regret... You can resent me. But can I just see you from time to time?" Ryan excuses himself, unable to hold his tears. He goes back to gallery.

Deokmi sees his sad back, "why are you back?"

Ryan says nothing but leaning his head on her shoulders.

DM asks if he meets her. Ryan tells her, "She said something I couldn't believe. She didn't throw me away. She lost me."

Then DM asks, "what about the orphanage?" Ryan says he doesn't remember. DM cheers him up, that it is ok if he doesn't remember his childhood...

Eungi seems to get himself together and calls Deokmi, asking her to meet him outside.  /ads/

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 5

RG rests his head on DM's shoulder. I think he feels bad for blaming his mother and thinking ill of her when it turns out that what he thought was untrue. She holds his hand to soothe him. 

EG is standing at a bridge and recalling all the good times he had with DM. He continues to walk along the bridge. He calls DM as she is staring at another Lee Sol painting.

Intermission now.

EG meets up with DM. Did he just wish her happy birthday? He thanks her for being family and he says he wishes that they can be friends forever (?) and that he truly likes her. He is happy that she has found someone she likes, besides being a fangirl, and calls her a brave and pretty friend. I think he apologies for making her uncomfortable with his confession. DM thanks EG in turn ...I think EG realises that it's better to keep the friendship...

Next scene, SA and his mum are talking in his music studio. I think SA tells the mum that he knows what their relationship is, and he waited all this while for the mum to feel comfortable enough to tell him (?). SA asks the mum how is his 'hyung' but the mum doesn't say anything. SA tells the mother that they found another painting but the mother says the paintings bring hurtful memories. [SA is such a loving boy to the mum.] He tells the mum to wait.. I wonder what about. Ah, he calls DM (you can tell as DM clears her throat before picking up the phone, lol).

I think DM informs SA that they found some more artwork but SA says it's not necessary to look for them anymore (?).

Director EOM is stalking the daughter and hears the daughter calling DM's mum, 'mother'. And she asks the driver if she heard her own daughter calling someone else mother... she is in shock. [It's the perfect revenge, from Sindy with love, to her mother.] 

I think SA asked DM to invite RG out. They are in a church, SA and the mother are there. SA/RG's mum says she is sorry for making RG uncomfortable and he can leave if he wants. RG doesn't look too happy to be there. He calls his mother Lee Sol, and asks her to view the last painting together (?).

In that painting, there is a little boy blowing bubbles and tells him that the boy is RG. RG has a flashback of calling his mother and telling her that he is hungry, while she is painting. She touches her shoulder and the mum asks him what he wants to eat. RG asks his mother if that is him in the painting and the mother nods happily. The mother holds RG close to her in that scene. Cut back to the present time, RG/SA's mother has tears in her eyes again. He finally remembers now that he used to blow bubbles on the rooftop while asking his mother if she can see the bubbles. He can see her nodding her head and smiling lovingly at him. DM holds RG's hands in support while SA goes to his mother, and holds her hand.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3