[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

My stream dropped off a bit.

22. I love how Sindy is lonely and substitutes by fangirling too. DM's mom is teaching her knitting. It's a wonderful scene.

23. DM is bothered by EG. RG calls her and she picks it up. He talks to her honestly. They have a heart to heart talk. I LOVE ADULTS IN RELATIONSHIPS.

24. SJ's husband explains her the situation?

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

it;s Sindy who sleeps on DM bed. DM sleeps on the floor. she remembers about EG thinks of her as a woman. she can not sleep. then Ryan in his bed calls her. DM goes to the living room to talk on the phone to Ryan. he tells Ryan about EG. not really sure what they say. sorry for my limited korean understanding. hehe... 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

EG at least got it off his chest even though he was rejected. Kind of sad scene. 

Aww Sindy and DM's mom are sitting and talking while I think mom is knitting a sweater for Sindy. Sindy has become so likable! 

Just to imagine if DM mom knows about Sindy as SA fangirls? 

WW3 is coming to town..... she probably bald both of them. 

But it is so sweet of DM omma to make a knitted sweater for Sindy.

Like she is the lil sis in the family.

• Like 15

SJ is laying down in her cafe and her husband comes in. he tries to talk to her. but she just listen. she finally says something to him. and she gets up and gets mad at him again but no fighting like before. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

EG confesses and tells her he was not joking, "You are not my friend or family for me now. But a woman. I like you, Deokmi"

DM is frozen and looks a bit teary, probably upset.

She tells him that she likes Ryan and is dating. EG tells her he knows about it...he even tells her he'll wait for her no matter how long it takes

((((((WHY THOUGH)))))))

/DM house/

Sindy cannot sleep so she talks to DM mom who's knitting in the living room. DM mom is making a sweater and telling her that DM complained a lot about having to wear them many times.. But Sindy praises the knitted sweater and mum offers to make her one. 

Sindy asks how much it cost to rent her a place. DM mom it only costs 5 words, "Gomapseumnida"

She guesses correctly that she fights with her mom. Sindy tells her that her mom aren't even worried.

DM comes in and goes to her room instantly. She thinks about EG's confession.

Ryan calls. DM tells him Sindy is staying at her house. She's about to tell him about EG...but hesitate.

Ryan guesses correctly, though. DM then tells him about the confession. Ryan, "Are you telling me to get jealous?" LOL. DM tells him that she tells him so that they have no secret between them. Ryan advises her not to cut EG off, cuz he's her family anyway. Ryan asks about Sindy and DM tells him her mum doesn't know she and Sindy are fangirls cuz she hates it so much.  Ryan, "TheN I should protect the secret that my gf is a fangirl" awwwwwww

SJ hubby apologizes about it again. SJ explains to him exactly why she's angry...it's because he hides the truth from her. He shouldve told her beforehand. "I'd be angry and scream at you, but I'd be ok afterward." She still doesnt forgive him...but she decides to go home anyway (for Geonwoo).

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 5

10 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

8 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Reveal hidden contents

that dam door bell

Sindy

LOL The doorbell/someone arriving DID NOT stop them before (ie Episode 10)  Why now??  Couldn't Ryan just take her hands and bring her to a different room and ignore that doorbell as they continued their makeout session at the woodshop?  :D I thought this drama could play a bit more twists unlike other dramas... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

pity to see her husband sad like this. SJ is leaving but her husband tries to hold her, she still leaving. 

at the gallery, Sindy is looking at DM. she gives her aa flashdisk and says sorry to DM. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

25. SJ's husband tries to clear things up. The vibe makes me think they are having this kind of talk in a long time? SJ asks why he didn't tell her? And she's still angry.

26. Sindy gives the CUPATCH USB to DM. It is fun to see her scrolling through the spy ohotos she took haha

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

As predicted this whole time, SJ and hubby are having serious problems. Not sure it's going to end well for them :tears:

At the gallery, Sindy gives DM the flash drive with all her stalker pics on it. 

The other two curators (who are either dating already or will be dating soon), find a painting that piques their interest. Is it another painting by Lee sol? It is different from the bubbles ....

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

It's the next scene at the office, probably a new day has begun. Sindy passes DM the photos she took, while stalking DM and RG during her CUPATCH days (as her lodging fee for one night's stay at DM's house). And apologies to DM for her past actions. DM finds Sindy cute and takes a look at the photos, smiling at the scenes that were captured on camera.

The gallery staff see a piece of artwork (on an art investment website) by Lee Sol that RG has been looking for and bring it to DM's attention. RG is informed about this piece of artwork and the both of them go to take a look- it is stored in a gallery. But before that, RG thanks the gallery staff (the guy) and he is so surprised that RG now knows how to thank him. I believe they buy the artwork (even though it is in a bad condition), it is another 'bubble-like' artwork and RG is mesmerised by it.

DM realises that this piece of artwork must mean something to RG and slips her hand into his. After that, they walk in the park. RG is lost in thought. She tells him that she will ask an expert to restore the painting. She then asks him to wait as she goes to get something. Intermission now.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

Yeo seob is surprised to see a painting and DM comes to look at it. DM shows it to Ryan. Ryan says thank you to YEo Seob. DM and Ryan go out and go to a place. not sure where it it. they are checking that painting. Ryan finds out another Lee seol's painting. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

DM and Ryan went to a storage room at another gallery perhaps and found another bubble painting actually. So I'm a little confused as to what that other painting was. Or was the bubble one hiding behind it and I didn't notice ? 

I guess they acquire the lee sol. Ryan gazes at it intently and DM takes his hand and holds it. 

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 2

The next day, Sindy gave DM a flash drive containing her stalking photos on DM and even apologizes to her.

The employees gather to see one LeeSol's remaining artwork...but I didn't catch the convo.

She goes to report to Ryan and they go to see the artwork together immediately.

Ryan thanks Yuseob in person...which makes him so happy HAHA.

They go to a storage room to see the drawing.

Ryan seems so touched. DM notices it. 

He keeps staring at it even during a brief meeting with the gallery that has it...doesn't notice that DM calls him.

DM remembers the remaining Lee Seol paintings in his house and holds his hand.

He finally regains himself...and smiles at her.

They talk a walk. But Ryan still loses in thought.

So DM leaves him to get something and asks him to sit somewhere to wait for her

/ads/

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

DM remembers when she went to one of a room in Ryan's apartment. and she comforts Ryan by holding his hand. they go out and have a walk together. DM excuses herself to go buy something for them maybe. my stream is stopping. ugh.. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2