[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

23 minutes ago, DioDezir said:

I think so too for the two staff! -- curious how they are going to seal the deal ;) 

As for Si-an and Sindy, I'm in twos actually. A part of me thought it'd be kinda cute (esp since they have a movie together which is coming out soon) but then, how is it going to happen within these 4 episodes ? 

For Sindy-Sian, it might be more of a hint towards being a couple (like they're attracted to each other), rather than becoming an actual couple 

Maybe they'll meet at the exhibition and then go to DM and Ryan's wedding as a couple lollll

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, DioDezir said:

I think so too for the two staff! -- curious how they are going to seal the deal ;) 

As for Si-an and Sindy, I'm in twos actually. A part of me thought it'd be kinda cute (esp since they have a movie together which is coming out soon) but then, how is it going to happen within these 4 episodes ? 

They might meeting each other more personally when the celebrity exhibition start. Well DM already has RG so they might playing cupid to Sian and Sindy. Must be very cute! 

• Like 5

Um, I personally wouldn't like Sindy to end up with Sian. It's not a good look/message for the stalker fan to end up with her idol...won't it encourage stalker fans in the audience? <_<

• Like 13
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 2

47 minutes ago, ladidada7 said:

Hahai, I do agree.. 

Yeah KJW always say 'yeppeuda', like anytime he can say that. I know that PMY is a goddess, and he always mention it without being shy. He just being straightforward. Yeah.. 

The kitchen scene was so lovey-dovey. I've been repeating BTS ep 11-12 many times since it uploaded. Their chemistry is no joke :wub:

That's why all fans of HPL go fanatics for both of them. Should I say even PMY waiting to be kissed by KJW. And I really like seeing warm personality of KJW to everyone which seldom can be seen in the male k-drama during BTS. Another person like him is Kim Nam Gill but of course each individual has special personality. Maybe I'm a bit bias to KJW because his previous role in Voice and suddenly become a romantic person in HPL. :sweatingbullets: 

Seeing him all fluffy and warm with PMY in HPL definitely something else. 

• Like 8

20 hours ago, shynaz said:

Its my opinion if sian and Ryan siblings.. Oh my if me Ryan I dont know what to do next .We know Ryan in trauma make him forget mother face so imagine what will happen after Ryan will know Lee Sol live happily with Sian?

I cannot accept all this if that happen.. Must be reason all these.. Because I cannot accept mother abandon son in orphanage house... 

That’s why I suspect SA is adopted. After She has been searching for RG for many years later. She stopped painting as LeeSl right about the time she left RG. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Ondine said:

Um, I personally wouldn't like Sindy to end up with Sian. It's not a good look/message for the stalker fan to end up with her idol...won't it encourage stalker fans in the audience? <_<

:joy::joy: as for Sindy, I think her character learned how to really live in real world with her working in gallery and doing something that she likes, like designing merchandise for gallery. As for her obsession with Si An, she will still be his fan but not like kind obsessed stalker fans. She will learn how to fingerling in "healthy way" :lol:. Not gonna lie, but her character really grows on me. I like her now and I was so proud of her when she stood up against her mom's ridiculous decision.  

• Like 10

1 hour ago, orion00 said:

That's why all fans of HPL go fanatics for both of them. Should I say even PMY waiting to be kissed by KJW. And I really like seeing warm personality of KJW to everyone which seldom can be seen in the male k-drama during BTS. Another person like him is Kim Nam Gill but of course each individual has special personality. Maybe I'm a bit bias to KJW because his previous role in Voice and suddenly become a romantic person in HPL. :sweatingbullets: 

Seeing him all fluffy and warm with PMY in HPL definitely something else. 

Indeed.. And TVN realize it, and have more post about our OTP. It makes us go fanatics and hoping them date IRL.

I slighty thought bout that. Realize it or not, this drama have lot of kiss scene (altough most of them just a peck), but it still feels right, not too much. All those kisses make us want more, not tired with those :D

KMG also my fav. They have similiar personality. I am just thinking uri PD-nim have similiar taste like me. PD-nim had work with KNG before right.. I know it has been said so many times, but seriously it really such a good idea having KJW and PMY together in rom-com project :)

• Like 9

1 hour ago, annie1234 said:

:joy::joy: as for Sindy, I think her character learned how to really live in real world with her working in gallery and doing something that she likes, like designing merchandise for gallery. As for her obsession with Si An, she will still be his fan but not like kind obsessed stalker fans. She will learn how to fingerling in "healthy way" :lol:. Not gonna lie, but her character really grows on me. I like her now and I was so proud of her when she stood up against her mom's ridiculous decision.  

At first I was indifferent towards her, but now I kind of like Sindy. I think they did pretty well with her story arc so far. I find her more interesting than Da In or Eun Gi. I still don't think she should end up with Sian. :D

• Like 7

'Her private life' Park Min-young ♥ ︎ Kim Jae-wook, the secret of 'Couple' from date to art gallery

Enter Article 2019.05.21. Original article 1:05 pm
이미지 원본보기0004013180_001_20190521130508768.jpg?type=w540

[OSEN = Sung Mi Kyung] 'Her private life' Park Min-young - Kim Jae-wook's couch is the talk.

Cable Channel TVN drama 'Her Private Life' (play Kim Hye Young and director Hong Jong Chan) won the first place in the drama TV episode for 3 consecutive weeks (based on the good data corporation episode index). In addition, Kim Jae-wook and Park Min-young ranked first and second in the top-ranked casting section, proving that it is a hot issue drama. In particular, Park Min Young and Kim Jae-wook are collecting topics with couples who doubt their hopes.

As visual and physical chemistry, two people's couples are making a big difference in heightening tension. Viewers are impressed by the "perfect combination of colors for every look", "it looks like Kimi is living on the boat because of the installation", and "the stylists seem to match each other."

Park Min Young and Kim Jae Wook are presenting the perfect couple office look as a suit fashion that tone and tone is outstanding. They make a bright and romantic mood with baby pink, blue, and white pastel colors that match the spring. In particular, the color match of Park Min-young wearing white two-piece and Kim Jae-wook wearing a pastel pink suit made the two people's romance tension sooty. The fake kiss directing The god 's fashion was black and white, and it emitted a sexy which stopped breathing.

Also, depending on the situation, the color of clothes may be changed to increase the immersion level of the drama. If you have raised your nervousness with bright pastel tones, it is a match for dark tones in a moody emotional scene. In a fake parting scene, Kim Jae-wook wore a black suit with a brown fashion tone of Park Min-young, and the viewers commented, "It seems to me that two different people's feelings have gotten better because of the costumes."

In the date look, it showed a different atmosphere at 180 degrees. In an amusement park dating, I completed a comfortable and stylish couple fashion with a trench coat and jeans that match beige with the basic color. In home dating, I felt natural and lovely. Especially, in the ghoststop scene, it gave the audience a smile with a confrontation mode that seemed to be divided into blue.

Park Min-young, a stylist (Kim Goo Eun Bomi), said, "I watch the script in advance and consult with the other actor-style team in case of special scenes in advance." "I was wearing pants comfortably in kissing shots," he said. About Park Min Young's costume, she said, "In order to avoid going too monotonous in my career, I made use of pastel colors to make the season feel, while wearing a simple design for primary color costumes, I tried to make a difference from the previous works. "He said, adding that he likes to reflect on his opinions.

Kim Jae-wook, a stylist, said, "When you get a script, you decide what to wear so that colors do not overlap or jump out." I tried various styling to show the hidden charm of Kim Jae-wook, who appeared in the first romantic comedy genre, while emulating the usual sexy image of Kim Jae-wook as much as possible. I used several pants and bold colors to feel the artist. "

Park Min-young and Kim Jae-wook are showing their romance with a variety of marriage look. In the future, the two will also raise interest in how to boost the audience 's nervousness with a couple of doubles.

'Her private life' is broadcast every Wednesday, Thursday at 9:30 pm. /seon@osen.co.kr

[Photo] TVN provided

CREDIT TO GOOGLE TRANSLATE

This is pretty much Soompi's Translation of this article

Kim Jae Wook And Park Min Young’s Chemistry Shines Through Their Couple Fashion Styles In “Her Private Life”

Kim Jae Wook And Park Min Young’s Chemistry Shines Through Their Couple Fashion Styles In “Her Private Life”

May 21, 2019
by Y. Kim

The fashion styles Kim Jae Wook and Park Min Young display as a couple are another eye-catching component of tvN’s “Her Private Life”!

According to Good Data Corporation, tvN’s “Her Private Life” ranked No. 1 as the most buzzworthy drama for the third consecutive week. Along with the drama, Kim Jae Wook and Park Min Young also ranked No. 1 and No. 2 respectively on the buzzworthy actors list for two weeks in a row. The fashion the two have been showing has also added to their chemistry. Viewers are impressed with the perfect color coordination the two have displayed.

Kim Jae Wook and Park Min Young have been wearing colors that don’t clash with each other. The two set up a romantic mood with colors that remind us of spring, such as baby pink, blue, and white pastel colors.

Kim-Jae-Wook-and-Park-Min-Young1.jpg

In the image below, the white suit Park Min Young wears matches well with the pastel pink suit Kim Jae Wook wears.

Spoiler

Kim-Jae-Wook-and-Park-Min-Young11.jpg

In some cases, color changes in the clothing helped viewers immerse deeper into the scene of the drama. For instance, in the scene below, viewers commented that Park Min Young’s brown jacket and Kim Jae Wook’s black suit aided in their portrayal of the affectionate feelings the two had each other.

Spoiler

Kim-Jae-Wook-and-Park-Min-Young5.jpg

In the amusement park scene, the two coordinated their styles with Kim Jae Wook wearing a beige trench coat, and they both wore jeans to show off a comfortable yet stylish look.

Spoiler

Kim-Jae-Wook-and-Park-Min-Young3.jpg

In the home date scenes, the two display a natural yet lovely look with their blue and white color pairing of comfy sweaters.

Spoiler

Kim-Jae-Wook-and-Park-Min-Young4.jpg

Park Min Young’s stylist Kim Go Eun Bo Mi revealed, “I look at the script in advance and for special scenes, I discuss with the co-star’s fashion team about the clothing.” She shared, “In the kiss scene, she wore pants so that she could film comfortably.”

With regard to Park Min Young’s style in the drama, she commented, “In order to avoid going too monotonous given her job, we used pastel colors to match the season, while also trying to differentiate her style from her previous works by wearing primary colors and simple designs.” She added, “I tend to actively bounce off ideas with Park Min Young so I sometimes pick clothing based on her thoughts.”

Spoiler

Kim-Jae-Wook-and-Park-Min-Young2.jpg

Kim Jae Wook’s stylist Ji Sang Eun shared, “Once we receive the script, we discuss in advance what clothes to wear so that the colors don’t clash or stand out.” She also added, “Since this is Kim Jae Wook’s first romantic comedy, we tried a variety of styles to show his hidden charm while still displaying his signature sexiness. We used bold colors and several fits of pants to portray the image of an artist.”

“Her Private Life” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 9:30 p.m. KST.

Check out the latest episode below!

Edited by triplem
4th image onwards to go into spoiler.
  • Like 21
  • Thanks 2

Posted by one of the HPL film crew:

Translation of caption: Two lovely actors who came into my camera angle #ParkMinYoung #KimJaeWook Now I have only 9 days before parting ways but I am happy until the end! ^^

Awww....even the staff are already starting to miss HPL!

• Like 18

6 hours ago, Aziraphale said:

Haha, then he should have just kissed her and taken her to bed!

I know right!! He should have and show us the even more sexy aura in him. Maybe will have, let's see!! :P

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

7 hours ago, Hueee said:

KMJ-PMY visual is so great. They should do magazine photoshoot together. 

KJW was a model and PMY is a goddess.. 

aah and have photoshoot on Paris, the city of love... :heart:

I'm so thankful to both of stylish. You've done a very great job :wub:

*Have I mentioned it before? I think KJW looks more sexy wearing stylish sunglasses B)

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 12
  • Love 2

Does anyone know how does actor usually get magazine photo shoot? Is it by invitation of magazine itself or arranged by a company/tv channel/ sponsored brand for marketing purpose? I wish to see KJW and PMY do couple photoshoot before. :wub: .  I've mentioned this before in the earlier page of this thread when this thread had less than 20 pages I think. There was barely anyone posted at that time. Sorry for repeating the same words.

I'm curious to know how does actor get to do photoshoot especially actors who are currently promoting. Han Ji Min x Nam Joo Hyuk, Jang Ki Young x Nana did photoshoot before their drama started. Kim Nam Gil x Lee Honey also had done one. Today I just watched Highcut video of Jang Ki Young and Im Soo Jung for their new drama which replaces HPL soon. Hope KJW x PMY will have one after this drama ends.

• Like 11

less than 24 hours till ep 13.. 

honestly I don't care much about the childhood/lee seol storyline.. I hope they wrap it up quickly with an explanation that makes sense

I just want to see our OTP together... please give us more of dating scenes, writernim!  Another overnight trip/date would be much appreciated!

• Like 7
  • Love 1

20 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Maybe CSA was adopted and met his mother through the orphanage, when she looked for her own lost child. Moreover, she might have painted there too. What the gallery did at the orphanage during this week, could have happened in the past with CSA. The thing is that LS seems to be a single mother. CSA has never mentioned his father either. Furthermore, he was happy to give toys to the orphanage. So CSA could be an adopted son... as if LS was trying to redeem herself for losing her son RG.

I like the point you've made about CSA being adopted.  As always your analysis is well thought out and insightful.

Correct me if I am wrong.  You think that LS mother, because he lost her son, adopted CSA and gave him her son's name?   

One point; I do not know about DM's mother leaving RG at the orphanage, she appears to be a person who would have taken him in, at least for the night.  I understand that the woman who left him at the orphanage said that she was not his mother and she had a pony tail that looks very much like DM's mother; however, I cannot see her just leaving him at night at the door of the orphanage.  

@bebebisous33I have not had the time to read this entire thread because it is moving very quickly.  Did you give an 

analysis of LS's paintings?

• Like 7