[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

1 hour ago, inna75 said:

Ok..now that most of the issues between them are literally out (the misunderstanding, the secrets), what is left between them that can, sort of, threaten their relationship? I mean, RG already knew DM is RTS, he also knew DM is obsessed about SA but not too obsessed that she cuts herself from having a relationship with him. If later DM found out about RG knowing of her obsession, I don't think that could amount to a big problem since he still likes her regardless.  If later Sindy exposed about DM as RTS, that would not be important anymore either. The crazy fans would not be bothered since DM is currently with RG for real, not SA.

The only mystery left is about the painting and Ryan's past and his relationship with SA. But then, that probably has less chance to be related to DM in any way and not sure if that past story would be a bigger threat to DM and RG's relationship later.

So, I wonder, what's the bigger issue(s) that need to be ironed out in the next 10 episodes since most of the anticipated issues have been resolved in the last 6 eps?  Maybe some kind soul can enlighten me...hehehe

I wish I can access the manhwa..I really need to be less nervous about the next few weeks after having a blast with all the episodes already shown so far...hehehe...

When they showed those childhood scenes, I was thinking that this drama somehow has a similar plot like WWWSK--the childhood then adult meetings and conflicts. As the story goes by, i think this will continue as a hardcore romcom drama, something like 20th Century Boy and Girl. No thrills, just questions. The conflicts are just like... everyday conflict kind of thing.

As for DM and RG's relationship, maybe they will continue their fake dating to a whole new level thus, meeting with her parents. But as they keep on being together, they really fell for each other and probably they already fell. It's obvious that their future problem is dealing with Sindy and when she exposed DM, the former director might kick her out of the gallery and that's another conflict.Then DM probably got in a love triangle with RG and EG. And if RG is revealed to be SA's brother, it'll be a huge fuss since SA is an idol. You know... those kind of conflicts. The major conflict might be finding Lee Sol and gaining RG's ability to paint again. Overall, idk. These are just my thoughts hehe.

• Like 10

I wasn't able to wake up in time to live stream (@ self ...... why) but seems I will not be disappointed.

Ep 7 Text Preview:

Their sweet first kiss, was seen by mom and dad?

Caught at the scene, Deokmi and Ryan are dragged back to her parents house and left to spend some unexpected time in Deokmi's room...

Meanwhile, Deokmi faces a crisis in regards to the revelation of the long hidden identity of SNG!!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

Took me 3-4 episodes to be sure about this drama... AND... I’m in.

As in

1) Watch raw version

2) Read recap

3) Check forum (2/3 are interchangeable) 

4) Watch subbed version later

kinda in 

PMY is truly one of my faves. Not really familiar with KJW that’s why it took me awhile. They sure are cute together. 

• Like 12

IN2IT – Shining Star (Her Private Life OST Part 3)

Oh Shining Star
Be my star
In This Life
And shine so bright

Spoiler

Dazzling, Pam Pam Pam
Shine on the world
Like that, we now get up, get up

I can’t be a star
But I can see one
As I see the endlessly shining stars
If I can be happy, no matter what anyone says, it’s alright

When I try to hold onto the dreams getting far away
The stars in the sky shine on me
You warmed up my soft heart that was filled with tears

Oh Shining Star
Be my star
In This Life
And shine so bright

Dazzling, Pam Pam Pam
Shine on the world

You probably don’t know
How lovely you are
Just like the stars that shine more brightly in the darkness
After time passes, the world will recognize you

When the faraway dreams come into my hands
I suddenly thought of the words, thank you
If I turn my head, you’re always there, smiling

Oh Shining Star
Be my star
In This Life
And shine so bright

Dazzling, Pam Pam Pam
Shine on the world

After the long darkness
Just like the dazzling sun shining on us
Even if you fall, don’t give up
I’m right here, hold my hand

Oh Shining Star
Be my star
In This Life
And shine so bright

Dazzling, Pam Pam Pam
Shine on the world

Oh Shining Star
Be my star
In This Life
And shine so bright

Dazzling, Pam Pam Pam
Shine on the world

POPGASA

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6

I can’t wait to watch Ep6! Glad to see a recap of it. Thanks for the link.

I hope people won’t deprive themselves from enjoying the current episodes by worrying too much on what will happen with the plot. I understand the worry but we won’t really know until we see it. If we start setting high expectations, we might end up being more disappointed. In summary, let’s just have fun for now and be excited for what’s to come.

Btw, this is not to criticise anyone here. I’m all ok with the discussions on what  some are hoping to see and not to see in the future ep. It’s good to have diff theories we can talk about while waiting for another week!  :)

• Like 9

Ryan's journey to become a fanboy is such a highlight,i adore it!!!Also,it was obvious he is totally intrested in DM as a woman,at least for us the viewers...What man dedicates soooo much time learning about her favorite idol(like those 700 vids) or doing so many things out of his character and observing all the little details,it's funny and adorable,curious if he realizes it yet...The scene in the elevator that looks like a zombie talking to himself(aka crazy dude) jumping Shi An like a mad man is hilarious,laughed so much,even pestering him about how the fans feel! I can say i adore Ryan more and more with all his flaws,he is damn charming even more seeing how he puts all his efforts on all the stuff he is intrested!  Can't wait to see DM again in action in her fangirl mode going around in her City Hunter outfit along her Healer camera while evading the Lion:joy: 

On the other hand i smell trouble coming from that program that SJ husband is preparing and clearly omited to tell his wife even if he clearly tries to make it look good unlike the original intention from his high ups,or maybe they make our DM a star or even more funny,make Ryan one,he is the perfect subject of how one becomes a fan...Still can't like Sindy,i know she is a device plot type character but she really is unlikable,just like Dear Old Mom...Curious what Shi An's hiding in respect with Lee Sol,and not about being more than sure her son...Is there some secret message ingraved in all the 9 painings that he wants to know or what..Neverless the cause,what Ryan's Mom did to him is something hard to forgive even more if i suspect was because he was in her way as a painter...

Ryan's house is soooo pretty and classy!DM earrings are so beautiful,especially those red&green pair she sports...Don't even dream of knowing how much they cost,sure they are expensive...

This might be my SEASON Drama and i just can't get enough of this two!Time flies reaaaaly slow till next episode!!!2 eps a week is just not enough!

Also for those celebrating this weekend Easter,hope u have a nice Holiday filled with peace,good food and all by your dear ones!

• Like 11

Park Min Young has the most beautiful smile and joyous laugh :grin: I love that girl.    I think our lion just bit his tail when he questioned her presence / relationship  in his apartment  ... his verbal attack so rattled her that her elevator ride with her Idol was so blasé..wow how the times change .  (DM a kiss is a kiss of apology , but a lioness gets her beef first lol ) 

• Like 11

Thank you to all the chinggus who have been posting excerpts of yesterday's episode and preview. Kamsahanida Don't know how to survive through another week though with that preview hanging over my head especially the couch scene...hehehe...For yesterday's episode, apart from the sudden kissu scene, I literally skip a heartbeat over the drunk scene, especially after DM sang in RG's ear and he gazed at her as if he wanted to kiss her. Seriously KJW, where have you been all my life? He should be given more roles like this apart from the antagonist/priest role. His gazed and his moments were heart-fluttering intense that I literally had to fan myself for its hotness..hahaha. I kept on thinking too that he could also fit certain lead roles of certain previously successful rom-com dramas but he chose to play antagonist roles in other dramas instead. Dont ask me which ones though as I dont want to risk the anger of the dramas's hardcore fans...hehehe..I hope KJW will take more lead roles like this. i want to see him in melodrama next...

Anyway, @Kasmic..you are right, this is the 6th episode that PMY and KJW were "brickering" about in press conference..hehhe..and despite KJW "assurance", it was not tone down at all (referring to the drunk bed scene)..if any, the pace was rather quick towards mature romance...hehehe

As for the plot,

@classyviews @sal2 and @greezlybee, thank you for the insights. I think I have some ideas now.  My biggest concern was the whole premise of this drama - fangirling and how this would affect RG/DM even after they are together and even if RG knows. I guess I was worried that they might be bickering for very small and petty misunderstanding for the next 10 episodes since figuratively there were actually no secrets between them. BUT, I think I got it now thanks to you guys (factoring the fact that I did not read the manhwa yet, this is just a theory). I guess the biggest threat later would be the choice DM has to make between RG and SA. I mean once RG knew about SA (and most of us guess SA would turn out to be his half brother), RG might resent SA since SA might be associated to the reason why his mother left him (if not SA directly, SA's father would be). This is the point of dilemma for DM, probably. She has to choose between her love for RG, or her obsession for SA. In a way, she had to choose to continue her fangirling way or become a normal fan who has a boyfriend who loves her to death (I said to death because up till yesterday episode, we could see that RG would do literally anything for her even if he was not aware of his feelings for her yet at that time). I know DM loves RG too (even if up till yesterday she was still not sure but she sure felt jealousy when that Da In girl swoop in a hug for Ryan) but DM would have a hard time to shake off her addiction to SA fangirling for RG's sake. And this might be the biggest threat, I supposed. 

And the second threat might be Director Uemm and Sindy as someone mentioned this. Based on how that lady seemed to react rather harshly towards even petty issues and how she loved her daughter very much even if she hated her daughter's fangirling way, I guess she is capable to scheme up outrageous plans to ensure her daughter wins the "fangirling" race. And I think RG would sacrifice something here to ensure DM is literally safe from them. If this is also the case, I am rather worried too as the Director is really conniving in the most annoying way and RG would definitely do anything for DM, even to give up his directorship.

Whatever it is, I hope the ending would allow for us to see RG's talent as an artist i.e he finally painting something, either about DM and DM would be the one helping him. If possible, they can create a painting together..ala "Ghost", I mean as hot as "Ghost"...hehehe..damn RG/KJW and DM/PMY, you guys make my imagination goes wild...hehehe...*need a fan..need a fan

Anyway, this is just a theory..meanwhile, I need to repeat the drunk and kissu scenes again....hehehehe

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1

I absolutely adore Ryan when he is petty or jealous,like the bickering scene in the restaurant that he started after he got all jealous seeing DM all sunshine over Shi An,this side of his is freaking hilarious...Also,for me,the most charming scene was when he smiled at DM all drunk in the parking lot,that smile that was just for her was soooo heartflattering for me...I also can say i like how mostly both of them talk directly and say what they want without the usual Kdrama cliche troupe of misunderstanding over non comunication we see in way too many dramas(acting like little kids)...Quite curious how both of them will handle DM secret as i'm pretty sure DM will struggle a lot with the consequence of her lies that became bigger and bigger even more when it's clear she is afraid of disappointing him or making him freak out as aside from her best friend pretty much everyone told her all her life her passion is a very bad thing and shouldn't be said while maybe Ryan will just address it directly or wait for her to take the step...From the preview it already looks like things will go crazy when he goes visit her apartament and she blindfolds him to prevent from seeing the Shi An lair...

• Like 10

I hate that im watching this show now because waiting for new episodes every week is sooo torturing omg.

I'm glad he realized he was being mean to her and went to tell her right away :')

I love that even tho he found out about her fangirl life, he didnt judge her or anything, he just likes to tease her. I'm glad he didnt look at her as some weird crazy fangirl.

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, itzzy said:

I hate that im watching this show now because waiting for new episodes every week is sooo torturing omg.

I'm glad he realized he was being mean to her and went to tell her right away :')

I love that even tho he found out about her fangirl life, he didnt judge her or anything, he just likes to tease her. I'm glad he didnt look at her as some weird crazy fangirl.

Indeed,i think he became even more curious about her and from what i see she is without both of them knowing transforming him in a fanboy jajaj, so i think at that time he might even resonate with her as weird as it might sound as he already does in some aspects..I also might say i like very much that even some stuff that we know are misunderstood both of them refrain from asking as is part of their private life and are sensible about it and not being all tactless and well not overpassing it and mostly wait for one of them to adress it as some stuff might be sensitive and u can't talk it with just anyone... 

I feel your pain soooo hard,i always happens to me as well everytime i watch an ongoing drama that i'm into...

• Like 10
  • Love 1

@blademan  - "Who sang that OST playing in the bg when she was singing for him??? Her voice sounds so familiar" 

I am wondering who sang that song too! It's my favourite for now in this show. Tried searching for the OSTs but it's not anywhere to be found. :D

• Like 5
  • Love 1