Quantcast

What is your dream country to go to?

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i think the number one country i wish to go to would most definitely be Japan. i plan to go to Tokyo with my best friend in the next few years. her and i are still planning it out, but we're really excited, and im pretty sure it's going to be an epic trip. i have a feeling im going to be bringing home plenty of otaku stuff.

my next country i would love to go to would be South Korea, just like every other kpop fan. i especially would love to go to Seoul.

another country i wish to visit is England. it's a beautiful country. i would most certainly love to take pictures of the land there.

Had to visit Russia this August but the pandemic happened. :( 

Then comes Latin America - I have many friends in Colombia, Peru & Mexico, so those three lead the list. :D 

And then is South Korea. :) 

Also Oman is pretty interesting to me.

• 2 months later...

I would like to go to Serbia, because I heard that real estate is very cheap there, and it can also be resold profitably. In general, I am engaged in real estate investments, this is my main occupation. And I buy real estate all over the world. And even reached Europe, when I was first engaged in real estate investments. But from the very beginning, even in America, I could not realize all my plans, because I started to invest alone, without any help or advice. And unfortunately, nothing worked for me and I decided to go for help to a friend who knows a little about the business and he advised me to find business partners and showed this site home buyers network. I immediately found experienced business partners who helped me realize my real estate investment and now I am grateful to them for such a success.

Maybe USA for living. Now I live in Ukraine. I have this purpose and I've been saving money for a while to move to Florida one day. I have friends at California and they really glad to host me when I visit States. Now I have an idea to buy a car there, so I've already checked how much does it cost to ship a car across the us at howtotransport threads. I really hope my dream will come true once..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...