[drama 2007] Air City 에어시티

ay_link

Guest White Star

David McInnis and lee jung jae if i remember correctly speak very good english. david is no surprise but LJJ speak kinda fluent English in typhoon.

+WS+

Thanks everyone for the updates on AIR CITY!

I can't wait for MBC to name the rest of the cast, as in any K-drama, there'll always be third party involved. Pretty sure, AC will boast a long list of names since this is a mega-buck investment. Since, Incheon Air-port is the main focus, "aeronautically" speaking, I am keen to see a different and varied dimensional sites in this drama other than the love-story of the main characters, LJJ and CJW. Must be truly an exciting working/acting experience to be based in an airport! All the best to the cast and production team!!

Guest apple red

Glad to know that the actors have started rehearsing the scripts. A good start for LJJ and CJW, a drama is indeed waiting to be watched.

Thanks ylin and everyone sharing updates, hope we'll see latest pics of the cast & much more... soon.

* looks like LJJ's character is acting through experience.

they're already rehearrsing the scripts now ??

why still no official announcement both from Jiwoo's management and MBC..

but at least it's almost 100% confirmed LJJ and CJW will taking a part the cast :w00t:

Guest dramalover

Thanks everyone for all the updated news..41201rn1.gif to both parties involved for

working hard to have CJW and LJJ agreed to do this drama..Cheers...

they're already rehearrsing the scripts now ??

why still no official announcement both from Jiwoo's management and MBC..

but at least it's almost 100% confirmed LJJ and CJW will taking a part the cast :w00t:

In the article, it mentions just that... kinda surprising huh, since there hasn't been a direct confirmation but LJJ's been interviewed and CJW's official site also confirms the update.

Very glad that everything is started falling into place now and the filming is said to be starting early Feb which is next week. I think the schedule have been pushed forward after the negotiation with LJJ and CJW based on their own availability.

LJJ will be just perfect for the role, he fits right in and his command of English will be a real bonus. This is something different than the usual Kdrama, hope they'll focus more on the work situation too where there's a lot of tension and happenings at the airport.

soompiheart5ce.gif Air City 에어시티 soompiheart5ce.gif

(Date of airing: Mid May 2007)

1153632065_30917_b.jpg

WOW...Thanks for having this issue ^^

Anyway, As I noticed from the poster "AIR CITY 1" So wondering if it's 1st episode? So Jiwoo and LJJ will acted all episode or just the 1st Episode?

Anyone know about it... :sweatingbullets: Just my wondering :rolleyes:

Anyway, As I noticed from the poster "AIR CITY 1" So wondering if it's 1st episode? So Jiwoo and LJJ will acted all episode or just the 1st Episode?

Anyone know about it... :sweatingbullets: Just my wondering :rolleyes:

I'm still not quite clear on the complete episode number for Air City but it's most highly that LJJ & CJW are the leads for the majority of the episodes (either 20, 40 or 60).

The poster is a tentative image or something of an intro for the series. Now that the cast are finally finalized, I'm sure the actual posters will be out soon. :D

Hope someone with clearer info can shed a light on us here.

I'm still not quite clear on the complete episode number for Air City but it's most highly that LJJ & CJW are the leads for the majority of the episodes (either 20, 40 or 60).

The poster is a tentative image or something of an intro for the series. Now that the cast are finally finalized, I'm sure the actual posters will be out soon. :D

Hope someone with clearer info can shed a light on us here.

COOL!!! At least I wanna know if Jiwoo and LJJ are the leads for all episodes ^^ Thanks for clearing my doubt :rolleyes:

Copied from starjiwoo foreign board

Thanks to nicejiwoo

http://211.196.186.117/~starjiwoo/zeroboar...asc&no=4900

Today´s News " Air City"

"Air City" team will start make film on 12, Feburary.

For this, they did the practicing of reading the narration of this drama on 26th Jan.

Today news, they report that the director of "Air City" Mr. Im was very much surprised

about CJW ´s the reading of foreign language; English and Chinese,

because her pronouciation was very good.

Also they expect this drama will creat great sensation,

because many link start serch about this drama.

P/s; The making film date posted at starjiwoo Korean board is February 11.

Guest fivemagic

Thanks everybody for putting your effort and updating information regarding related stuff from "Air City" to everyone here who's interested in knowing. I hope they will announced other casts and their roles very soon............I am dying to find out.

I know Ji Woo will struggle somewhat on learning her role a bit, but it's OK, even if she does, she will come out perfect and will lead the rest of the other casts all the way. She's very good at what she does and I am proud of her for her talent, skills, charisma, and sophistication. She just needs to make sure she gets plenty of sleep and eating properly because she is going to need it.

Yay, "Air City" team will start film on February 12...........good luck to everyone especially to CJW and LJJ. Aja! Fighting!

Guest apple red

I'd be more gladly if Jiwoo and LJJ will act in all eps, wether it's 20 or 40 or 60

Because if there'll a new lead there'll be something called competition or compare etc etc..

I dont like it..I dont mind if in some eps Jiwoo will not be the main lead and another cast be the focus of a story..but she and LJJ still on the cast from the start till end of eps

I'd be more gladly if Jiwoo and LJJ will act in all eps, wether it's 20 or 40 or 60

Because if there'll a new lead there'll be something called competition or compare etc etc..

I dont like it..I dont mind if in some eps Jiwoo will not be the main lead and another cast be the focus of a story..but she and LJJ still on the cast from the start till end of eps

Yes, I hope that'll be the case, too. There'll be other cast as well and different sub-plots unveil in the series... lots of action at the airport, human drama, technical aspects, etc but the main roles remained.

As it's going to be a big project, there might be a lot of (top) stars guest-starring in various episodes... :sweatingbullets:personal speculation, but it'll be great seeing the characters's build-up to the fullest from beginning to the end.

Update of Air City

Source: starjiwoo foreign board

Thanks to nicejiwoo

" The gagman Kim Jun Ho, will acting “Air City” with Choi Ji woo and Lee Jung Jae "

Summary of today´s news about "air city"

[OSEN= Journalist; 박미애 기자]'

The gagman Kim Jun Ho will act as the team leader (his name in drama is “Tae Man”). of official environment in Airport. The relation of CJW (Han Do Kyung) is his boss and he will give vital of comic environment.

Recently, when he attended the reading practice, he felt the first impression about CJW and LJJ that they are great actor and actress and splendid.

Think this is the actor

20070201092020.050.0.jpg

Related news article

http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad.../v15580974.html

Guest puppyiz

THANKS GALS ...RUBIE ..HYC.... AY LINK......JIWOO FANS, LJJ FANS ... EVERYONE !!!

FOR ALL THE GREAT NEWS & UPDATES ON THIS MUCH ANTICIPATED DRAMA

& OUR FAV. STARS.

HIP - HIP HOORAY !!

AIRCITY IS SET TO SOAR AS PLANNED !

:wub:

Guest ellabel

So glad that more updates are coming out on Air City. It puzzles me also that there are no formal announcements yet from MBC considering the magnitude of the project.

A 60-eps drama for two in-demand and bankable stars like Jiwoo and LJJ is too long. But, I will not complain if they will do all eppies. ;) I think both of them are very good actors and as early as now, i can feel in my guts that they will have great chemistry.

^Thanks inez-sis for an awesome pic of LJJ. *saves photo* :blush: :sweatingbullets:

200701261016271001_1.jpg

David McInnis is added to the cast of Aircity. He'll be playing someone in charge of the security affairs of Inch'on international airport and the colleague Of Lee Jung Jae.

A previous update on David McGinnis

12-30-2005

New Faces of 2006

David McGinnis

Daniel Henney may have been "the man of 2005." Not only did he garner many lady fans but he also paved the way for other actors of mixed ethnicity. Before 2005, such actors' presence was nearly non-existent. But little known fact: For McGinnis, playing Jang Dong-kun's right hand man in this year's biggest blockbuster "The Typhoon" was not his first acting job. He had starred in John H. Lee's 1999 low budget film "The Cut Runs Deep." The half German-Scottish and half-Korean 32-year-old Wisconsin native also served as the spokesperson for SK Telecom for nearly two years. Since then he has kept out of the public eye, but his performance in "Typhoon" seems to have thrust him into the limelight.

Source: The Korea Times

http://times.hankooki.com/lpage/culture/20...16470011720.htm

Feb 6, 2007

Lee Jung-jae and Choi Ji-woo to Be Face of Incheon Airport

0206aircityer1.jpg

Actor Lee Jung-jae and actress Choi Ji-woo have been named the face of Korea's Incheon International Airport. Incheon International Airport's President Lee Jae-hee appointed the two stars as honorary ambassadors at an appointing ceremony held at its headquarters on Monday.

The airport said it appointed the two stars because it believes they can contribute to raising the brand value of not only the airport but also the country itself as they have been cast to play leading roles for the country’s first airport drama, “Air City.”

Source: KBS Global

http://english.kbs.co.kr/entertainment/new...8932_11858.html

Archived