[Drama 2019] Search: WWW, 검색어를 입력하세요: WWW

larus

April 26 2019

First teaser trailer for tvN drama series “Search: WWW”

Search-WWW-teaser1SM111.jpg

First teaser trailer added for upcoming tvN drama series “Search: WWW” (English title) starring Lim Soo-Jung and Chang Ki-Yong. The teaser has Lim Soo-Jung as Bae Ta-Mi talking to the media/court and stating “Our Unicorn manipulates trending topics.” Unicorn is the web portal company that she works for.

“Search: WWW” is now scheduled to first air June 5, 2019 in South Korea (takes over tvN’s Wednesday & Thursday 9:30 PM time slot after “Her Private Life“).

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/first-teaser-trailer-for-tvn-drama-series-search-www

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watch: Im Soo Jung, Jang Ki Yong, Lee Da Hee And More Search For Answers In Teasers For Upcoming Romance Drama

Apr 26, 2019
by Y. Shin

tvN’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “WWW” has released new teaser videos!

“WWW” tells the story of women who work at portal site companies and their romances with men. The drama stars Im Soo Jung, Jang Ki Yong, Lee Da Hee, Jun Hye Jin, and more.

In the first clip, Im Soo Jung, who appears in the drama as Bae Ta Mi, a competitive woman who is a head manager at the largest web portal Unicorn, stands as a witness at a courthouse and confidently declares, “Our [company] Unicorn manipulates the real-time search terms.” After making this announcement, she is met with the flashing lights of hundreds of cameras 

I'm very excited for this drama because of the plot, because of Ki Yong (finished watching Kill It, I cant wait to see him acting in a lighter way) and Lim Soo Jung (I really liked her in Chicago Typewriter). It looks like it's going to be a great drama!

Thanks @paolaadl for the video teasers. I’m definitely looking forward to this drama. After the sad ending to Kill It, I need a happy and bubbly drama of Jang Ki Yong. Plus, it’s been a long time since I’ve watched a drama with Im Soo Jung. The last drama I’ve watched of her’s was I’m Sorry, I Love You and the last movie I watched of her’s was Come Rain, Come Shine. 

May 3 2019

New teaser trailers for tvN drama series “Search: WWW”

Search-WWW-teaser9SM111.jpg

New teaser trailers added for upcoming tvN drama series “Search: WWW” starring Lim Soo-Jung and Chang Ki-Yong. The new teaser trailers are #6-#9 and they all feature Lim Soo-Jung, Chang Ki-Yong, Lee Da-Hee and Jeon Hye-Jin appearing in the trailers. Teaser trailer #9 begins with someone typing a search for “How to relieve stress?” on a web portal search engine. Afterwards, the teaser trailer shows Lee Da-Hee, Jeon Hye-Jin, Lim Soo-Jung and Chang Ki-Yong relieving their stress.

“Search: WWW” first airs June 5, 2019 in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/new-teaser-trailers-for-tvn-drama-series-search-www

Watch: Jang Ki Yong, Im Soo Jung, And More Answer Rapid-Fire Questions In Teasers For Upcoming tvN Drama “WWW”

by R. Jun
802254f6f22547a4a9c52183dc98661b.jpeg?s=

In the latest batch of teasers for tvN’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama“WWW,” a comedy about women who work at search engine companies and their romances with men, Jang Ki Yong, Im Soo Jung, Lee Da Hee, and Jun Hye Jin answer questions about their lives and jobs in four very different ways.

The first teaser poses the question “What do you hate?”

Lee Da Hee points off camera and says, “[Her]/[Him].”
Im Soo Jung: “Losing to No. 1.”
Jun Hye Jin sighs in defeat and says, “Strategic marriages.”
Jang Ki Yong, the picture of innocence, says, “She read the text, but why isn’t she responding?”

In the second teaser, the characters are asked, “What is your company to you?”

Im Soo Jung, with a brief smile, says, “Where I lay down my youth.”
Lee Da Hee: “Where I spend time with a boss I hate.”
Jun Hye Jin deadpans, “Overbearing in-laws.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1322026wpp/watch-jang-ki-yong-im-soo-jung-and-more-answer-rapid-fire-questions-in-teasers-for-upcoming-tvn-drama-www

Im Soo Jung Exudes Confidence As Strategic Manager In Upcoming Drama “WWW”

76b7c618f7724165b1494d462f9cd787.jpeg?s=

tvN has given a sneak peek at Im Soo Jung’s character in the upcoming drama “WWW.”

“WWW” is a new comedy drama about women who work at search engine companies and their romantic relationships with men. Im Soo Jung has taken on the role of Bae Ta Mi, a strategic manager at Korea’s No. 1 portal site Unicorn.

The stills released on May 7 show Bae Ta Mi in her daily life as a woman who likes to win and is good at it. She shows confidence as she gives her presentation at work and walks through a crowded street.

Im-Soo-Jung.jpg

A source from the production team said, “Bae Ta Mi is a competitive but attractive career woman. Success for her is to continue working at the No. 1 portal site company, and she lives a competitive lifestyle in order to achieve her goals.” The source continued, “Im Soo Jung plans to portray different sides of a woman who considers work more important than love. Please look forward to the drama.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1322721wpp/im-soo-jung-exudes-confidence-as-strategic-manager-in-upcoming-drama-www

Jang Ki Yong Is Head Over Heels In Love In Upcoming Drama “WWW”

by S. Nam
89a6ee6c14ac4c40908f3d226019098c.jpeg?s=

vN has released stills of Jang Ki Yong showing off his diverse charms for his upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “WWW”!

“WWW” is a new comedy drama about women who work at a search engine company and their romantic relationships with men. Jang Ki Yong will be taking on the role of the genius composer Park Mo Geon who suddenly appears in Bae Ta Mi’s (Im Soo Jung’s) life. Bae Ta Mi is a competitive woman who loves work more than dating, but Park Mo Geon will be bringing change to her intense everyday life in the form of joy and laughter.

In the teasers that were previously released, Park Mo Geon showed his overflowing affection for Bae Ta Mi no matter what the circumstance. Despite his only similarities with Bae Ta Mi being that they both like gaming and that they work in the same IT industry, Park Mo Geon respects and loves Ba Tae Mi’s every moment. Having demonstrated his acting skills in various genres, viewers are excited to see how Jang Ki Yong will take on the character of the loving Park Mo Geon in this new romance story.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1322916wpp/jang-ki-yong-is-head-over-heels-in-love-in-upcoming-drama-www

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Search: WWW, 검색어를 입력하세요: WWW - Wed & Thu @ 21: 30 KST - Im Soo Jung & Jang Ki Yong - Premieres on June 5th

Pondering the meaning of love, marriage, and work with tvN’s Search Query: WWW

by tipsymocha

www-teaser51201.jpg

Lol these promos are hilarious on top of being an efficient exposition fairy for all of our main characters. Search Query: WWW is less than a month away from its premiere, which is probably why the tvN rom-com decided to dump five teasers on us at the same time. I’m not complaining too much though, since they’re each short, cute, and follow the same format with the four leads – Im Soo-jung (Chicago Typewriter), Jang Ki-yong (Kill It), Lee Da-hee (Beauty Inside), and Jeon Hye-jin (Misty) – answering one question per clip.

In the first clip, the question posed is what the characters’ ultimate goal is for the year. Im Soo-jung, who will be playing a highly competitive strategy manager of Korea’s top portal site, predictably answers, “To remain the most searched portal.” Lee Da-hee, a social media manager for a competing portal site, responds that she wants to stop her temper from getting the best of her, lol. As a former judo athlete with anger management issues, I second her stated goals. Jeon Hye-jin, a director on the board of the portal site Im Soo-jung works at, keeps it short and simple: “Divorce.” I love her consistent deadpan throughout all of these clips. And last, but not least, is Jang Ki-yong, the young CEO of a company that produces computer game music. I have a feeling that his character is gonna be super endearing and sweet, just by the way he responds that he wants to be in a relationship with a cheeky grin. Why so cute?

more

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/05/pondering-the-meaning-of-love-marriage-and-work-with-tvns-search-query-www/

tvN’s “WWW” Teases Romance For 3 Very Different Career Women In New Posters

by E. Cha
3d92a325e15f4a9f8b7782b3de5753db.jpeg?s=

tvN’s upcoming drama “WWW” has unveiled two official posters of its three leading ladies!

“WWW” is a new romance drama about the realistic love lives of three career women who work at Korea’s top search engine companies. The drama will star Lee Da Hee, Im Soo Jung, and Jun Hye Jin as three women who all work in the same field, but lead entirely different lives.

On May 14, “WWW” revealed two posters highlighting its three female stars. The first poster accentuates the characters’ differing personalities with vivid background colors and teases, “The real romances of three very different women.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1324277wpp/tvns-www-teases-romance-for-3-very-different-career-women-in-new-posters

Another teaser is out. I love it when JKY flipped his hair to the side. It always reminds me of his character Nam Gil in Go Back Couple. I can’t wait for more. ❤️

Credits: tvndrama.official on instagram 

Watch: Jang Ki Yong And Im Soo Jung Start To Fall In Love In “WWW” Teaser

5ef5879c15b2430cbeeedff61c877be9.jpeg?s=

tvN’s upcoming drama “WWW” has released a teaser video featuring Im Soo Jung and Jang Ki Yong!

“WWW” is a romance drama about the realistic love lives of three career women who work at Korea’s top search engine companies. The drama will star Im Soo Jung, Lee Da Hee, and Jun Hye Jin as three women who all work in the same field but lead entirely different lives.

In the video, Im Soo Jung and Jang Ki Yong are listening to music together at a cafe on a rainy night. As the two sweetly look at each other, Im Soo Jung says, “I like it.” Jang Ki Yong responds, “I like it too.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1324572wpp/watch-jang-ki-yong-and-im-soo-jung-start-to-fall-in-love-in-www-teaser

Archived